In Every World, In Every Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Lily laughed as she saw how her beautiful breasts affected him. She gyrated her hips, pursed her lips, her large, luscious breasts now swaying from side to side with each motion, the nipples standing at attention.

She was unhinged, Peter thought. Way off the reservation. This fantasy world she'd cooked up seemed like the only thing keeping her grounded. If he fought her on it, she might flip out, hurt someone, expose his secret. He had to keep her locked down. If he could just mollify her, give her some token of accommodation, then maybe later he could talk her down. Get her copies of the book, get her to back down from this rebellion idea, make her see reason. All he needed was an opening.

"All I want to do tonight," Lily whispered feverishly, "is suck... and fuck. I want you to suck on my tits. And then I want to fuck your face." Peter fell to his knees. She was removing her pants now. Kicking them away... That was definitely an opening. "Eat me out, you beautiful boy. Eat my cunt until I can't take it." He crawled forward on all fours, his shadow falling over her bare legs, her cunt, making its pink stand out in the darkness. "Then fuck me. Once I've earned your cock. Once I deserve having it inside me. Start now, baby, suck my tits..."

His lips were against her skin, kissing, sucking, he couldn't resist her anymore. Well, that was that.

"Oooh, that's it, easy with the teeth, yes, use your tongue, mmmm, yes, that, that!"

Lily crooned with sexual satisfaction as Peter eagerly sucked on a swollen nipple, cupping a burning tit in both hands, squeezing and massaging it as he traveled the silken flesh of it with his tongue. Already his cock was pounding urgently as he slid down her softly rounded belly, drawing close to her perfumed pussy.

Lily raised her knees high and cupped his head in her hands. A glazed smile flitted across her sultry lips, broadcasting lust. As Peter's lips brushed against her, she undulated her body beneath his face, raising her lush ass up in invitation.

She'd never had her pussy eaten before, Harry never being even that kinky. But she'd dreamed of it often enough, craved the glistening sensations she'd read about. And now she'd put all those dirty books to use, loving how she was finally saying those vulgar phrases, arousing Peter with words meant to get him rock-hard in seconds, his beautiful young cock just as she'd imagined as she read the journal, just as she'd pictured going into Felicia and MJ and all those other willing women.

"Eat it," Lily moaned, easing her throbbing cunt up to his mouth. "Eat me, you wonderful, gorgeous—aaaaaaaah! LOVE IT!"

His burning tongue had shot deep inside her, prompting a mad sucking sensation inside her cunt that Lily hadn't known she could feel. The moaning woman raised her hips in a high arc, shocked at how good it felt. Damn, she could get hooked on this. His nose, his fucking nose was rubbing furiously against her swollen clit, adding to the pleasure of his tongue lashing her sex, it was true, she really did want to fuck his face, she wanted to look at that handsome face from now on and see that it wasn't just pretty, it was a fucking sex toy.

Lily reached down, clawing at his back with her nails, wanting to rend the costume and get through to naked flesh, share the shattering sensations he was inflicting on her. "Oh, you lovely... you pussy eater! Suck faster, baby, eat my cunt, honey, darling, YESSS!"

His cheeks drenched with her juices, Peter licked and sucked at her, tasting pure honey in her sweetness. It was a luscious cunt, and she was a wild animal grinding passionately against his mouth. He clung to her voluptuous ass cheeks, hot and silken in his hands, as he devoured her pussy as fast as she could feed it to him.

"Gonna come!" Lily gasped, her back arched in a sharp bow, sounding as disbelieving as she was pleasured. Nonetheless, it was happening. He was about to make her come and not even a minute had passed. Her breasts rose and fell feverishly with her breaths as she jerked madly up against his mouth, feeling herself explode from her sex outwards, her words tumbling out of her like shockwaves between blasts.

"Oh Peter, PETER, suck it faster, harder, EAT MY CUNT! Eat it! Don't stop! Can't stop coming! Love it! SPIDER-MAN!"

Intent only on the obscene pleasure she felt in her bursting cunt, the sobbing Lily crushed her thighs to Peter's face, fucking madly at his voracious mouth. She felt exactly as she was dressed. Like a demon. Like some succubus caring only about sex.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Lily groaned, rolling around on the Sentinel, almost falling off only Peter held her too tight. "Make me come with your mouth! Lick my pussy up and down, your tongue, put your tongue in my pussy, mmmmmm, UHHH! God, even my nipples are throbbing!"

Then it wasn't enough, not for either of them. Peter was crawling up her body, tugging his pants down over his erect cock, the weapon bristling out threateningly. Lily felt like she was hyperventilating as he aimed it between her legs. "Oh, baby, yes! Watch my cunt swallow that hard cock!" she gritted out, and then he was, he was looking down at her cunt as he impaled it with his manhood. Lily moaned in sheer pleasure. She loved Harry, she did, but God, she loved this cock even more!

Peter gathered up her legs with rapid decisiveness, pushing them into her chest so that he could mount her upturned sex, bouncing atop it like he was some maddened rider and she was a beast of burden. Her head hinged wildly on her neck with every jack-hammer thrust, and it occurred to her that she was in a hopeless position to resist. Finally.

Finally there was nothing she could do but be fucked. Her arms were pinned down at her sides by her legs, and she could feel the gigantic head of his prick sliding up and down inside her like the end of a long, powerful sledgehammer. She felt the hot slap of his testicles against her ass as he jammed himself down into her. She felt his sweat dripping off him as he fucked her.

Trembling uncontrollably, Lily moaned, "Bring me off! I'm so close, so close to it! Just a few more thrusts with your hard cock, I'm right on the edge! Oh! Ohhh! That's it, that's right! Make me come! Faster! Faster! Oh, right there!"

Her mouth opened in a distended O and she kicked frantically, trying to straight her bare legs, but Peter held them in place. She dug her nails into his forearms, her body quaking from the sheer impact of her ferocious climax. She shivered violently, slippery womanhood clenching at his jabbing prick.

"I'm coming!" Lily wailed. "Fuck the hell out of me! Cram it in deep! Shove it all in! When I come like this, nothing else matters except you! Uhh, uhhhh! Give me your cum!"

As if on command, Peter's thrusting cock jerked deep into her sex, then throbbed wet strands of cum into a puddle inside her body. The superhero shook all over, his member shooting errant sprays of pearly cum deep inside of Lily.

"Keep fucking me!" Lily urged him through her climax. "Fuck me flat! Fuck right through me, push your dick up me, again, again, again! Don't stop!"

She clawed frantically beneath her squirming asscheeks with both hands, finding his balls pressed into the split of her ass, passionately milking them. Her legs shot out to their full length, quivering helplessly in the air on either side of him. His cock continued to fire to completion, its thick, hot jets streaming out in blissful rivers, overflowing her sex, gushing out the milking labia lips mouthing the base of her cock, saturating the silky pubic hair he had buried himself in. It was never ending and she never wanted it to end.

"Show me who's the boss!" Lily cried. "Show me who's the boss!"

And after what seemed like an endless orgasm had burnt Lily up, she dropped her head back and moaned quietly. "I can't move..."

Peter grunted wearily, then slid himself out of her dripping cunt. As soon as he was out of the way, Lily stretched her legs out and dropped her feet to the floor. Peter moved over her, marshalling his inexhaustible energy to keep in motion, pulling her pants away, her tunic away, her cloak, all tucked under his arm. Lily moaned in delicious chill as she was fully exposed to the cold evening air.

"Ooooh! You gonna fuck me again, Peter? All naked, this time? It'd take a lot to be better than it is with the costume, but God... God... if anyone can do it... oh baby... just give me a minute."

"No, uh, no thanks. Totally worn out."

"I don't know about that." Lily looked downward. "He looks ready for more."

Damn proportional sex drive of a spider—who knew arachnids got so horny? "That's just... cuz I need to pee. Like in the morning. It happens sometimes."

"Okay then. Give me back my gear. Then we can get out there and kick some mutant ass!" she grinned widely.

Peter resisted the urge to shush her, looking to the Sentinel to see if it had heard. "Uh... you're not ready yet. You need training."

"Training! Training, yes, good! Let's go somewhere and strip down and spar! We can be oiled up, too..."

He had to get back. He'd been gone long enough; people would start to notice. It was his birthday, Gwen would want to be doing something with him... "This isn't a good time."

"It's the perfect time! We need to start right now, start building the legend of the Green Goblin! Maybe if we blew up one of their crummy—"

Peter webbed her mouth shut before she could say anymore. Then her arms, then her legs. She struggled automatically, and he moved over her to make sure she could breathe. As his body jostled, the last dregs of his cum fell from his cock, hitting her forehead. "Shit, sorry—" Peter said, backing away. "I have to go. Later!"

Pulling his pants back up, he jumped and swung away. 'Later'? So lame...

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers
12