In Every World, In Every Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,579 Followers

"C'mon, Peter, stop worrying. Just let it happen," Gwen begged, moving in with her lips, her tongue, her hands, even pulling the cock down to rub it against her breasts, squeezing them shut over it, her mouth fallen open as if to further promise safe harbor for his erection as soon as it showed.

I know I'm not the best at this, but come the fuck on! Gwen thought as Peter remained almost stubbornly soft.

"Gwen, that's really not necessary—"

"I can do it!" Gwen insisted, equally stubborn. She promised herself, as a woman and as a feminist, not to leave this bathroom without a mouthful of Peter's cum. A bellyful!

Long minutes later, Peter's cock slid out of Gwen's tired lips. It was still soft.

"What the hell's the matter with you?" Gwen protested, angry with Peter for being too neurotic to fuck her, angry with herself for doing this while kneeling on the tile floor so now her knees were giving her holy hell. "Look at me! I'm blonde! I'm a good girl, but I'm being all, you know, naughty! Like a sexy librarian! Do you want me to wear glasses, is that it? A pleated skirt? A white blouse? Just tell me what you need!?"

"Gwen, it's not like that, you're the perfect woman—"

"Okay, is that the problem? Do you need me to dress up like Johnny Storm?"

"Gwen!"

"I don't mind! Like I said, you can go backstage, through my star—into my butt! I don't care!"

"It's not that!" Peter insisted furiously. "It's just that I... that I...?"

"Yeah!?" Gwen demanded. She was still jerking him off, seething with frustration, and Peter wanted more than anything to put her mind at ease. She deserved that way more than the truth.

"I jacked off before I came here."

"You what?"

"I was wearing the costume and I was having some trouble... regulating and it's skintight and the last thing I need is to be photographed with a huge boner running down my leg, so I just... you know... in private... and I thought of you, of course, obviously!"

"And you came?" Gwen asked despairingly.

"Well, yeah. And that was the end of that?"

"Was it a lot?" Gwen asked, now in an absent voice.

"Yes, a whole lot, but if I had known you wanted to—"

"A whole lot? So... more than once?"

"Uh, well, yeah. You know how it is... doesn't go down the first time..."

"That's right," Gwen said, now sounding almost in a fugue state. "Doesn't go down the first time..."

"Once I come three or four times, then I'm finished."

"Three or four times..."

"And I really didn't want to take any chances of a, of a reoccurrence, so I..."

"Three times? Or four?"

"Four." Peter chuckled weakly. "In a way, it's kinda your fault. I was thinking of you in that Halloween costume you wore, you know, the Mrs. Spider-Man one, in white, with the hoodie?"

"Hoodie...?"

For some reason, doing this, baffling someone with an onslaught of verbiage, seemed very familiar to him. Peter didn't know he was so good at improv. Maybe he should go over the script of the next movie. "I mean, you always look great, but that thing, oh man. Who'd you get to design that, anyway? I should get them to redo my suit."

"Redo..." Gwen said as if having a stroke. "Do... again..."

Peter gingerly pulled himself away, until her jerking hand released him. "Maybe you oughta lie down."

"Yes," Gwen said, practically in a trance as Peter hoisted her up and set her down on the toilet seat. Her hand was still lightly pumping back and forth.

"I'll just, uh..." Peter tucked himself away into his pants and grabbed a shower robe from the wall hooks. "I'll just change. Then we'll go back to the party and get some more celery dip. Because that's some great celery dip. You'll be kicking yourself if you don't eat a metric ton of it."

"A ton... a metric ton..." Gwen's eyes rolled back in her head, which drifted back to rest against the toilet tank. She suddenly seemed extremely relaxed. Like she'd taken a few cocktails and they'd just hit her all at once.

"I'll just save you some, yeah?" Peter said, and opened the door.

Lily Hollister stood there with a huge smile on her face.

Zev95
Zev95
1,579 Followers
12