In Every World, In Every Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,586 Followers

The hands clutched her temple now, pointing her head straight forward as she felt those wonderful lips traipse over the back of her neck, sucking and nipping, leaving love bites from one shoulder to the other. Lily was going crazy, her whole body twitching and jumping as she fought the urge to turn around. The hands massaged the sides of her head, doing a little to soothe her, but she wanted that tongue in her mouth, she wanted to suck on it, she wanted Peter.

She started to turn, unthinkingly, and a finger hooked her mouth and jerked her back to military attention. Then there was a light slap of warning delivered to her cheek. Lily moaned restlessly. If only she could turn around. How could Peter lick her pussy while she was facing the wrong way?

Of course... there was something she was facing the right way for...

"You can fuck my ass," Lily offered. "Anytime you like."

"Shhhhhh," came the sibilant, hissing whisper. Lily felt a vibration at her core. The hands moved down her sides, flattened, the tips of her fingers just touching the front of Lily's body. They could've touched the sides of her breasts, but they didn't follow the lines of her body, instead jutting out to miss them. Lily whimpered in frustration. She'd let him have her ass! What more could he want?

Before she knew it, the hands were at her hips, holding them like they were dancing together, and the lips were feasting on the side of her neck like she was the victim of a vampire. Lily moaned helplessly, aware that now she could turn around without the hands restraining her, but not willing to chance the pleasure ending. She wanted to please Peter. She wanted to please him a lot.

The hands reached under her skirt. As they stroked over her soft inner thighs, Lily felt a sudden leak of hot wetness between her sweaty legs. The flow of moisture seemed to increase the closer those wandering fingers got to her overheated pussy. And they were getting closer and closer.

"Yes, Peter, it's all yours," Lily softly whimpered. "Touch it... all yours..."

The hands paused to deliver a stinging slap to her buttocks and Lily nearly came. After all the pleasure, the pain was the perfect thing to cut it with, the perfect chaser to the sensations filling her. If only those lips were on her breasts, those fingers between her thighs...!

The hands rested on her ass, squeezing, jamming the heels of their palms into the red ache that the spank had left. Lily's breath hitched, but she forced herself to stay silent. Peter wanted her to. Approvingly, the hands slid over her hips, cresting to the front of her groin. They followed the path of her delta down under her skirt, back up her thighs. Lily wanted to moan again, but she didn't dare. She held her breath expectantly, feeling as the fingers went higher and higher, a small eternity before they finally brushed lightly into the silky den of her pubic hair. Breath hissed out of her. Lily squeezed her eyes shut. Please, she thought desperately. Oh please.

Lily unconsciously spread her lush thighs further apart, not even breathing as the fingers probed into the hot ocean of her slit. She shivered with pleasure. A long, slender middle finger snaked inside her, pushing aside the downy fuzz of her groin, tickling its way in until the pad of the finger slipped in between her labia.

Now Lily could hold it in no longer. "Mmmmm!" she sweetly moaned, as the finger explored the rippling inner flesh of her sex. Wave after wave of need hit her highly aroused body, and stifling her own passionate mewlings, she writhed her hot cunt around the deeply embedded finger.

"Oh, Peter!" she gulped as the pleasure mounted inside her, as her simmering body overheated, as her inner muscles contracted around the finger that had penetrated her more thoroughly than any manhood.

The other hand gripped her hair, jerking it back, and she felt a hard mouth upon her softly parted lips. The sizzling heat of her pussy burst into open flame and Lily felt a dampness in her panties and realized she had come.

She stood there, motionless, trembling, her lips gently peeling off of Peter's as the mouth pulled back. The taste was of strawberries, not of Peter, and the finger was slimmer than Peter's thick digit had been. Lily opened her eyes, surprised and amused to see red hair fluttering about her.

"Mary Jane?" she husked, new moans filling her throat as Mary Jane worked her finger into the thorough penetration of Lily's cunt. "I thought you were... how did you... that was amazing?"

Mary Jane smiled, teeth bright white in the darkness. "I'm a good friend of Peter's... and I get the feeling you'd like to be a good friend too."

"Oh yes... yes..."

"Then let me show you what he likes."

Mary Jane got down on her knees. Lily's dress already tucked itself just under the globes of her ass like some tight seal. Mary Jane pried them out and over the bubble of Lily's ass, enjoying its buoyancy, its springiness as she rubbed her face against its voluptuous cheeks. Lily vibrated with excitement, expecting a bite at any moment. That's what Peter would've done.

Instead, Lily felt Mary Jane push her buttocks up out of the way with her hands, her tongue running between her legs, parting the bottom of her labia lips. Lily gasped and moaned, throwing her hands out to either side of her, bracing herself on the tight walls of the closet.

Her asshole was puckering invitingly above Mary Jane. MJ drew her tongue up, licking at the humid tightness of Lily's anus. Lily whined and jumped, bouncing on her heels at the startlingly good sensation, but another reminder of a slap on her thighs and she calmed down, settling onto her heels, ready for more. Mary Jane stroked the ring of her asshole with the tip of her tongue, then pushed into its hot center. Lily gasped and groaned, her cunt so wet it was like she was coming all over again. The aroma of her need filled the small closet.

"In your ass? He fucked your ass?" Lily asked, unable to hide her envy. "Didn't it hurt?"

"Just at first," Mary Jane said, licking up to Lily's tailbone, and then back down, down, down...

Lily pictured Peter's big cock and tried to imagine it fitting into her snug asshole. She didn't know they could stretch that far, but she knew how it felt to have MJ licking and lapping her asshole. If that was to sodomy as eating her out was to Peter penetrating her, then she could see the appeal.

"Bend over, bitch," Mary Jane teased. "Hold your cunt open for my tongue."

Lily practically vibrated as she obediently bent at the waist, so far down that she would've fallen over if she hadn't braced herself against the opposing wall. She reached behind herself, around the apple of her ass, and grasped her labia lips and held them open. Mary Jane didn't wait a second longer. Her tongue was now inside of Lily.

"Oh God! Oh God! Coming!" Lily put all her weight on the wall like she meant to burst through it, thrusting her hips back, crushing her slick pussy onto Mary Jane's mouth. "Suck me, MJ! Eat my cunt out! I'm exploding inside... quivering and throbbing... ohhhh... oh God! Suck my cunt... suck it... MJ! Peter!"

It took some effort for Mary Jane to slide her fingers in and out of Lily's asshole with the woman's ass clenched so tightly. But MJ, with her head locked between Lily's straining thighs and her mouth sucking at her spasming cunt, still managed to fingerfuck Lily's asshole before she was done.

From the puddle Lily left on the floor, she surely appreciated it.

***

As Karla uploaded the file, she wondered if Peter had been aware that he'd been recorded while they fucked. Probably not. It would've been at least a little more intense if he had. It had been for her, at least.

Well, there it was. Out there on the Internet. She wondered how long it would take them to realize it was the Peter Parker nestled in their pornography.

She gave it a few days.

Zev95
Zev95
1,586 Followers
12