In Fidelity Ch. 01

Story Info
High Fidelity parody.
3k words
3.5
4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Perfect
Mr_Perfect
17 Followers

now...

One

She leaves first thing in the morning with a small carry bag. I saw her pack it: skimpy lingerie, sex toys, phone charger. This is why she's getting away from me, to fuck other men and herself.

We hug at the door, and I'm tempted to ask her to stick around for one more fuck, but what's the use? It won't really make either of us feel better. It was a simple exit. She's out the door and out of my life, and this great feeling of liberation crosses my entire body. I've felt this freedom before, and I know it won't last for weeks, so I know I should enjoy it while it lasts.

This is how I commemorate my return to the Kingdom of Single: I go to my work, and call all of my girls to the lobby as if we have a customer and they are presenting themselves for him or her to choose; but the person seated in the customer's chair is me.

My shop is called Championship Sexual. I sell sex with prostitutes and room hire. Dark skin, light skinned, Asian, blonde, redhead, braces, fake tits, big ass. Everything for the serious woman lover, as the ironically old-fashioned writing across the top of the door says. We're in a quiet street a few suburbs out of the city, carefully placed to attract the bare minimum of casual passerbys, but conveniently close to a free parking lot. There's no reason to come here at all, unless you live here, and the people that live here don't seem incredibly thrilled with my line of business and specials available "Hire two girls at once and get $50 off room-hire."

I get by because sex is a natural need that we need to have fulfilled in life, and for those of us who need to go to a special effort to find a sexual partner. Middle-aged to young men. Always middle-aged to young men, with dark jeans wearing dark clothing and sunglasses who've earns themselves massive pitstains by walking around the block from the nearby car park so as to not raise suspicion. I advertise in the back of glossy pornography magazines and online. I get middle-aged to young men who seem to spend a disproportionately large part of their time wanking at porn given they end up paying me and the girls anyway to get the real thing.

I get to work in a lull before a group of bookings, during a time I know we're unlikely to be disturbed. All of my best girls are there ready for the rush, and I enjoy their surprise as they see me in the customer chair.

There's thirty girls in front of me in a few minutes time, dressed in all different styles as you never know what a customer is going to want. One girl's wearing a t-shirt tucked up like a bra and pyjama style panties. Another girl's in just an open black leather jacket and a black g-string. One girl has just a carrier bag with the strap covering one nipple leaving the other beautifully exposed, and the bag covers her pussy.

I have girls so perfectly committed to making themselves feel good, making our clients feel good and earning money for the store and themselves that when I invite them out for lunch or dinner, they look mornfully at the box of as yet unused condoms and sigh. "I'd love to, but we've got a lot more of these to get through to make a lot more people happy."

"Good morning ladies."

The girls fumble and move around, sexily but they're visibley curious as to what exactly is happening.

"Good day today?"

"We have a total of seventy-six bookings over twenty-seven ladies for a total of fifty-four room hours."

"Great." I knew all of this already of course.

"Stephanie, Lucie, Maddy; step forward." These are the girls without any appointments today. They're hot girls, and if we get any walk ins, these girls will do well, but they don't know how to secure the forward bookings. To get the guy hard again as he gets dressed and makes his way out the door, before seductively hunting that he should book again so she won't have to worry if she'll ever get to see him again.

"So how have your weeks been so far? Have you been earning enough to pay your bills?"

They all nod to me and smile, "Yes, Master."

That's my next biggest concern, making sure these ladies aren't being forced to go hungry even after turning to sex employment to earn a crust.

I don't know what to say to these ladies. Precious few have any idea of my personal life; not because I'm closed off to them or anything, I just don't really talk about my life like that with others. They'd likely be sympathetic and caring if I told them a brief snapshot of recent events though, but that would just give all of the knowledge and power to them, not me, and I don't want my reputation or influence to crumble to dust.

"Our results lately have been stuck in the in-between. Some good times, some bad times."

The girls nod in understanding and look to me for guidance. This was clearly the right thing for me to say.

"This business is kept impeccably clean, as you all know, and this is important as it's what places of physical activity should be like. Clean, tidy and safe. We don't rent rooms though because they're clean and tidy," some of the girls are starting to look anxious. "We sell an experience with the room."

I rise and motion for the girls to follow me as I advance down a hall, that has a variety of doors all wide open, leading to different room experiences.

"We give our clients a sensation of power and accomplishment. You show your desire for their bodies and willingness to to everything for them. How much more successful would we be if they get to receive the emotional experience of you having special prepared the room for them, and your cleaning up afterward?"

We've walked the full length of the corridor past all of our bedroom themed rooms to the stairs at the end. These stairs take us up to our novelty rooms, where the experience is extra extra. These rooms include a bathroom, dentist/doctor surgery, a room that's artificially on fire, a dungeon, a lockerroom, a classroom, a bus interior and a room with artificial grass to simulate the outdoors.

"Your own personal take on your styling is important of course, but if when our clients arrive, they see you appear to be cleaning floors, making beds, crawling on your hands and knees for whatever reason; this will get us more returning bookings."

I turn to look at the girls and they're all nodding along their understanding at least.

"And in return for your additional work, Yu will keep a 20% cut of the room-hire rate on all of your bookings, with the exception of your first two in any shift." I look at them and hope they're not going to hate the arrangement and just tear the store down and never come back. They're each looking happy for the extra return, but wait for the kicker.

"As none of you have any cleaning equipment or clothes as of yet, and have not had to chance to design your outfits," I look levelly at them all. "Today you will be starting with our staff commonroom, and doing it naked."

"What about sex, Master?"

I look at the girl who asked. "You May of course stop cleaning when you need to go and assist a client. I think clients will be happy with your lineup in cleaning attire. As for sex with each other," I smile to myself as a thought strikes me. "You must do it in here," I motion to the commonroom. "We can't afford to just let rooms out. Because all sex in here will be for mutual fun and education, all sexual acts are free of charge. I trust this is acceptable and understood by you all?"

They nod and smile, then enter the commonroom and start to undress.

I walk in and make myself a cup of coffee, then grab a newspaper and am going to sit down to read it when my eyes can't stop watching the room in front of me from the sofa. There are thirty beautiful naked women cleaning up the room. Well, about twenty are cleaning. A few pairs have realised it's probably easier and more fun to just have sex with each other, so there's two girls engaged in 69 just further down the sofa, while four girls are on the floor in a kind of mouth-pussy-mouth-pussy-mouth-pussy-mouth-pussy circle. Another two pairs are pressed against a wall making out. Amidst all this, I'm watching some girls crawling along with hand brushes, displaying absolutely everything between their legs to me. Another's cleaning the sink from an all-fours position on the counter.

Before we get any clients so before it's potentially costing me any money, I think I'd might as well just make the most of the day. This change will increase their bookings, and I've upped their rate, so I'm trusting this will be sufficient to grant me some liberties. In this basis I get undressed myself before pretending to read the paper.

"Wow! Careful Master! You could do some real damage with a thing that size!"

This shout alerts everyone in the room to draw their attention to me, so I stand up and put my paper down to look at them all and give them a proper look at me. It occurs to me now how long it's been since some of these girls have seen me naked. It would be thier initiation and trials for some; not quite so long ago for others.

A few girls stop cleaning and come over to talk with me, one of whom (a leggy blonde naturally) takes my dick immediately into her mouth as we all sit down. I see different levels of intimidation and a wanting to prove themselves play out around the girls just around me. A brunette with shoulder-length straight hair and beautiful eyes, gets down onto the floor between my legs and starts licking my balls. The Asian girl next to me starts making out with the dark skinned lady next to her, and the redhead sits further in front of me on the floor with her legs spread, groping her tits with one hand and fingering herself with the other.

I'm just sitting there watching this all happen. It's really hot to see, and it's starting to wind me down, reminding me physically that there's other women out there.

Were it not for this little inspiration of mine, the girls would be sitting around talking about popular books, music and movies. They talk a lot of things that are really of little consequence, and have a ranking for everything. I don't know if it comes from naturally comparing the quality of clients and ranking them against each other, but they've got a best-all-time list, a best-decade-list, and a top ten or top five for everything, and as a consequence, I do too, and I can't help but compile lists in my own mind to rank different things. We'd all compare our top fives and see how many things we had in common. 'Top five sex activities,' ("If anyone has anal, they're a fucking liar!") or 'Top five items to use in place of a dildo' ("I can't believe your number one is a toothbrush! What about a cucumber or a carrot?!") I'm musing in my head at putting 'Commonroom orgy' at the top of my 'Things to do at work' list. But I like the idea of this happening in the girls showers as well, so I don't want to lock in what comes first just yet.

They'd both be high on the list of 'Ways to start a Monday morning,' but if they were any good they'd have to stretch into the afternoon, so I don't know if that's really within the rules. Maybe I'll just have to get out of bed earlier.

Either way, it's a good morning warm-up for my middle-aged bones, especially the bone between my legs.

As I look around again, everyone seems to have gravitated over to the sofa, and great big orgy is just taking place all around me. I'd call it a reverse gangbang, but it's not really that as everyone's fucking everyone, they're not all just fucking me.

Not yet, anyway.

Top five ways to get over a woman. Have sex with a bunch of different women has got to be on that list somewhere, number two or three at the lowest, and I don't think it would specify you can't do them all at once?

"All of you," I call out. "Keep each other warm, but line up. I want to fuck all of your faces and pussies before we leave here. Girls with the soonest appointments; you're first."

That's the great thing about owning what's essentially a sex shop. Because it's all natural and in the line of business, you get to say these things that you want to do, and they can all pretty easily happen! I'm hoping this is going to be my turning point. A cementing of a top five way to get life back on track after a girl just goes and ruins it.

I'm thinking of trying the showers orgy idea out next Monday; and the next one. And so on and on, for the rest of my working life.

I'm thinking of doing a 'Top Five ways to start the day with thirty beautiful women,' and picking one at random from a hat each day of my working week to try out.

I look at down at Brittany's sweet little face as she smiles at me before going-down on my dick. Brittany's a girl we joke is twenty-four going on twelve. She's definitely of age, I've seen her birth certificate and it's definitely authentic; but she's still got a much younger girl's body and face. As a result of this, she's very popular amongst some of our clientele, so I'm not surprised she's first in line.

Once she's sucked me for a few minutes she gets up and turns around. Then sits back and bounces on my dick like it's a yoga ball for a few minutes more. As she turns to leave and the big breasted opal eyed Jade starts sucking off all the flavour Brittany's pussy left on my dick; Brittany leans back in to me like she knows something's up, and gives me a long and tongue-filled kiss on the mouth.

A few minutes later, Jade's bouncing on my dick as well, and the girls waiting in line are doing a good job warming themselves and each other up. Every one of them is having their cunt rubbed or fingered by themselves or someone else.

Once Jade's finished, the lovely dark skinned Mocha really deep-throats me, before riding me face-to-face. After her it's the beautiful small asian Misty, who struggles to fit my dick in her mouth so mainly jerks me, before getting fucked for a short while. It's only when Alice (turned eighteen about a week ago, I was literally the first sex she had after reaching adult age) started fucking me after a very tongue-inclusive blowjob, that girls have actually worked themselves up enough to reach a big orgasm during the few minutes on my cock. She fingered herself passionately while sucking me off, and after a mere minute or so of leaning forward and bouncing on me hard; I feel her pussy bursting an orgasm onto my shaft, which she eagerly sucks off before leaving.

Then it's Abigail, who's a shy sucker before cumming as well during the sex. Then Bronte, Sarah and Cherrie. They all achieve orgasm during the short bits of sex. Ellie's pussy is so wet when she mounts me, I'm certain she's already fingered herself to orgasm while sucking me or before. Chloe just straight onto my cock and reaches orgasm in the first few seconds. She then bounces around a little bit longer before cleaning me off in her mouth as the blowjob part. This happens about half the time from this point in, as my girls are really seeming to enjoy this start to the day at work as well.

About 90 minutes later there's three girls left, Guinevere(tall, albino white, fake tits, long straight blonde hair with a small blonde bush), Natalina (Average height, sparkling green eyes, wavy dark hair with perfect natural boobs and a hairless body), and Caris (between Guinevere and Natalina in height, but slim with long ginger hair and a landing strip, which also seems to accentuate her height.)

"After you."

"No, after you."

"No, not me, I want to be lady so I can finish Master and receive his gift."

"But that was my plan!"

"Aww, you guys are the worst!"

"Hang on!" I hear the girls squabbling and realise what they're fighting about. "You all three want my jizz?"

"Down my throat!" Blurts Guinevere.

"In my tummy!" Exclaims Caris.

"Just as long as it's inside me!" Begs Natalina.

"And the gift?" I'm still curious about the argument they've had.

"Your magic juice Master. Our reward for pleasing you." Explains Caris.

I realise they mean my cum and take into account what each of them has said just now, then explain my idea to them. This culminates in Natalina sucking my dick, then Guinevere, then Caris; now Caris fucks me, then Guinevere, and last Natalina. After Natalina's ridden me for about two minutes I lift her up and slam her back onto the sofa, then fuck her hard and fill her pussy with cum. I then step back and watch Guinevere get down and lick up all the cum from Natalina's cunt, and spitting a good portion of it into Caris's mouth. Caris keeps her mouth open wide to show me all of my magic juice on her tongue before gulping it down into her tummy.

These girls are good to me. We get to hang out, we have sex, if I fuck other women or don't wash the dishes, it's no big deal. This is clean, good sex and they don't make me feel anything bad.

Mr_Perfect
Mr_Perfect
17 Followers