In-Flight Movie

Story Info
She's not thinking about a bag of warm nuts.
1.8k words
3.48
18.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, there I was: 20, unemployed, still living at home, nowhere near a degree of any kind, and broken hearted. It had been six months since the demise of my first serious relationship, and thoughts of William still haunted. Sure, he had been twice my age, but it he was good to me. I loved him more than I'd ever loved any man, and he'd given me more pleasure during our first kiss than I'd ever found in being inexpertly humped by some drunken frat boy in the back of an SUV.

I needed to get away. BADLY. So I made plans to stay with relatives on the east coast for a few days.Perfect time to clear my headI thought.So, no drinking, no smoking, and no thinking about William. I can do this.

With forty minutes left until my flight to Vermont, I wandered in to a small bookshop. Immediately, my eyes fell on the 'Erotica' section, causing me to unintentionally blush and look away in shame. Then I thought,Hey, I'm a grown woman, I can look if I please. It'll be good for a laugh.

About an hour later, I was squared away in my tiny window seat with a copy of a lurid, Gothic bodice ripper. Like some horny, sixteen year old boy with his first 'Playboy,' I tucked myself as far away from the other passengers as I could get. Thoroughly engrossed in the pages of the tawdry fantasy, my mind began to picture myself: corseted, curled, and enslaved to a dark master. I turned the page and then...

I tipped my head up, but only slightly, taking care not to meet his eyes. Sitting on a four-poster bed, clad in breeches and a loose shirt was William. My mouth watered at the very sight of him, tall and broad with gleaming dark skin. I was positioned in front of him on my hands and knees, my full breasts subject to gravity as the hung over the edge of the waist cincher tightly fastened around my mid section. Aside from the small corset, I was completely nude, my thick black hair fastened in ringlets at the nape of my neck.

'Come to me.'

His words were quiet, but there was no doubt of their authority. I crawled across the cold stone floor and lifted myself to a kneeling position, my knees spread. He lifted my chin and leaned in, exploring my mouth with his. I had to fight the urge to touch him, so clasp his strong body to mine. Every part of my body tingled, electric currents seemed to travel from my breasts, to my caramel colored nipples, to the deepest core of my pussy. I clasped my hands against my thighs to keep from exploring the sensations, knowing full well it was up to him to tell me when and what I could feel.

He released my mouth and began to let his wide hands roam over my chest. His long fingers teasingly traced the folds and lines of my D-cups, then quickly found my nipples, twisting them painfully. I bit my lip to restrain my shriek of sweet and sour pleasure. My self-control seemed to please him.

'Undress me.'

I moved to stand, but felt him push me back to the ground, and I cringed at my obvious mistake. I was a slave, and I was always to stay on my hands and knees. Fear and lust mixed in my heart as I knew this would cost me.

'That was stupid, Belle. You're not a stupid girl, are you?'

'No sir,' I whispered fearfully.

'Your mistakes have consequences, Belle. It hurts me more than it hurts you, you know.'

'Yes sir.'

With that, he pulled me from the ground and stretched me across his lap. I could feel his arousal press me through his trousers, and felt myself grow wet with excitement and anticipation. He briefly brushed my hair off of my neck, tracing the tattoo of his initials the marked the nape of my neck. Without warning, his heavy hand landing a resounding smack on my unprepared bottom. I cried out in surprise, knowing this would only add to my punishments.

He continued to spank me, stopping intermittently to caress the red marks that stood out starkly against my white skin. I bit my lip to restrain my cries, the rough fabric of his breeches rubbing pleasurably against my breasts as I rocked with his blows. He began to alternate between my thighs and my ass, varying the severity so I was never prepared for what he'd give me next. I was near tears and near cumming, gulping for air to sustain me through the intensity of my pleasure.

When he was done, he leaned in and kissed the marks he had left, finishing with his imprint on my neck.

'You are mine forever, Belle.'

'Yes sir,' I whimpered painfully, my mind still spinning. William spread my sore thighs, teasing my exposed slit with two casual fingers. Pushing them into me, he spread me wide and touched my core, making me cry out and greedily buck my hips against him.

'Every part of you belongs to me, doesn't it, Belle?'

'Oh, yes, sir,' I breathed, grasping the covers of the bed for traction.

'Good girl,' he smiled, as he began to...

...shake me. The man in the seat next to me was shaking me.

'Ma'am, are you all right? You look a little flushed,' he twanged, making me suddenly aware of my surroundings. I was out of breath, shamefully wet and God knows what else....in public no less! I smiled at him as I quickly hid the novel away from his sight.

'Fine, thanks. Just a little, um, tired. Didn't sleep much last night,' I fumbled, smiling at the handsome, concerned southern gentleman next to me. I had the sudden, insane urge to ask him to kiss me.

'I'd nap if I was you. The movie's gonna be crap and there's no free food anymore.'

'Right, thanks.'

I curled myself as best I could against the window, burning with embarrassment. I closed my eyes against my thoughts as.....

I pulled him into his bedroom, pinning him on his bed. I straddled his bare torso, naked beneath my skirt so he could feel my physical desire pulse against his unguarded skin. He reached to pull me down to him, but I pressed his arms into the blankets.

'Wha...'

I shook my head, signaling for him to be silent. He laughed slightly, keeping his arms obediently still as I began to explore his body at a slow, teasing speed designed to drive him insane. He had no idea what I had in store for him....I certainly wasn't going to let him get away with breaking my heart. He needed to learn the pain of waiting for something you want more than anything...

I began to trace the lines of the tribal tattoos on his biceps, first with my fingers, than with my tongue. I tickled him slightly as I nuzzled into his neck, finding the sensitive spot just behind his ear and worked it as I ground my hips into his abdomen. His surprised gasp of pleasure caused my wetness to spread down my thighs. I felt his hands rise up to caress my hair, and I abruptly stopped, viciously restraining him.

'Bu...'

'No!' I cried. 'No talking, and no touching me. You do nothing unless I say so, do you understand?'

Surprised at my outburst, he merely nodded. I grinned, licking my lips gazing at his body and licking my lips. He was finally mine, all mine.

I dragged my nails in light circles over his chest as I bit playfully at his nipples, flicking my tongue over the hardening flesh. He moaned plaintively at me when I stopped, craning up to see me as I slunk down the length of his body. I pushed him down silently, as I searched through the pockets of his jeans, fishing out his box of mints. Popping one in my mouth, I quickly divested him of all his clothes, freeing his thick, straining erection.

The sight of his engorged flesh was too much for me, I ravenously wrapped my mouth around the head, letting him feel the cold of the mint mixed with the heat of tongue. He groaned, raising his hips up, straining to push himself further into my mouth. I pressed his hips down, reaffirming my control over him. I let the full length of his cock between my lips ever so slowly, listening as his moans of pleasure bordered on pain. I curled my tongue against the underside of his shaft, rubbing it along the sensitive skin as I played with his heavy balls. As I gripped the base of his member, I felt how close he was to cumming. Smiling cruelly, I stopped. Everything. Completely. I stretched out next to him on the bed and let him get his bearings.

'What...the...fuck...'

'You want me, William?' I asked coyly. He tried to grab for me, but I dodged him, smirking.

'Do you need me, William?' I persisted. He groaned in pain, collapsing back against the pillows.

'Yes,' he barely whispered, looking up at me imploringly as I positioned myself over him.

'Prove it.'

In one quick movement, I was pinioned against the bed as his thick manhood found its way inside of me. An unabashed cry rose from my throat as he thrust violently into me, his scrotum slapping against my ass as I pistoned my hips to meet him. His mouth attached to my neck, his hot breath making every nerve in my body sing. I screamed like a wild woman, crying 'Please, please, oh please.' My ripe, juicy cunt squeezed around him as he pumped in and out of me mercilessly. His heavy hands pressed into my small wrists, stretching my body out against him. I arched my back and felt the delicious friction of my hard nipples meeting his.

'Fuck me, William, oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum, please, baby, please...'

Smirking down at me, he pressed me down harder and slowed, barely moving his hardness inside of me. I whimpered.

'Don't do that, William.'

'Don't do what, Belle?'

'Please...'

'Please what, Belle?'

I gritted my teeth, marveling at how quickly I had lost control. I guess it was what they called 'karma.' I couldn't, I wouldn't let him make me say it...

Just then, he moved himself sharply within me, making my sensitive pussy cry out as I did. Screw pride, screw dignity, screw control. I needed him to fuck me more than I needed air.

'Please, let me cum, please William, let me cum...'

Without a word, he plunged himself in me with renewed vigor as I heard myself calling out his name. He buried himself inside of me, climaxing deep within my cunt. His heavy weight pressed against me as he shuddered with his release...

I woke from my sleep with a cry, again forgetting where I was. The gentleman next to me looked up from his magazine.

'Bad dream?' He asked. I shrugged.

'I....I don't remember.'

I quickly turned back over and let my mind wander once again...