In for a Dime, In for a Dollar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These thoughts gave way to the intensity of the fuck. I lost the ability to think. I wanted to think, to remember it was my brother Keith ravaging me, because that really turned me on. But I couldn't. All I could do was respond to the eros, to the deep feelings inside me finally rising to the surface. My body was fucking him, expressing a lifetime of longing for my brother whom I loved. I had always loved him, just not this way.

Suddenly, almost without warning, it washed over me. I actually came while my own brother was fucking me. It was incredible. I realized I had been moaning loudly as I had ruminated, and now I heard myself screaming out in pleasure. My scream was much too loud, it could have waked the dead.

Keith was still fucking me. Nothing was going to stop him. He had staying power, no doubt from Rebecca's handjob earlier. Jesus, I thought, I had helped to pimp Rebecca for him, and now I was letting him ravage me. What the hell am I? Who the hell am I?

I don't know this woman I have become. With that thought, Keith exploded deep inside me. I felt every tiny detail of his explosion; it was like a love scene in a movie played in slow motion. Time stood still as the only man I had ever truly loved, my own brother, spilled his seed deep inside me. Thank God I'm on the pill, I thought. He kept spurting, his cock kept contracting, each time it felt like heaven was opening its gates for me. It was like nothing I had ever felt.

I had let five men fuck me previously. Six, actually, counting Keith's best friend Steve a couple of hours earlier that same day. Most of the times it was great. Well, okay, it was at least it a couple of times. Young college boys do not really know how to please a woman, and I had no interest in teaching them. But nothing compared to what I had just experienced with Keith.

We lay there, Keith's cock still inside me. Something was strange. His cock was not deflating. I thought they always did after a man squirted his load. They had with all of the other six men I had fucked. They also had with the five men I had only given blowjobs to. I guess that's eleven men altogether, and I am only 20 years old. I had never tallied the number of men before. Maybe I am in fact a slut?

But Keith was still hard. His cock began to move again. Oh no: Was he going to fuck me again? Right away? Could my cunt handle a third fuck within a couple of hours? I guess I was going to find out.

Keith pulled out and led me to the bed. He lay down on his back, his cock sticking straight up, pointing at the ceiling. "Sit down on it, Ellen. Face me as you do."

I had never done it cowgirl style. I had seen it of course on porn sites; it's a favorite position since the camera can see all of the woman while she is being ravaged. Men like that, I assume. Keith explained my questioning eyes, "I want to watch you, your boobs, your face, while I fuck you into oblivion, my sexy, sexy, woman."

Keith was not calling me Ellen. He was not calling me Sis, like he often does. He was making me no longer his incestuous fuck, but turning me into his lust object, his sexual goddess he was about to fuck "into oblivion." Normally I would be grossed out by this depersonalization, this sexual objectification, but just then I found it hopelessly erotic.

I did as he asked, and sat right down on his gorgeous, erect and throbbing cock. I looked down on his face, and I saw it change from lust to pleasure as my cunt slowly engulfed it. Seeing that change on his face made me feel powerful. Sitting on him as I was made me feel in control. The combination of power and control with his cock now deep inside me turned me on like I had never before experienced.

And that's without even adding that he is my brother. I felt my brain was going to explode. I shut down my brain, and I simply began to move up and down on him. His eyes remained open studying my body, my face, and my boobs as they gently bounced about. He also would glance at his cock, and watch it go in and out of me, slowly, glistening with my juices and covered with his cum which was of course still inside my sloppy vaginal canal.

I had two more orgasms during our second fuck. It seemed like it took him forever to cum, but cum he did, and feeling it was again spectacular for me. I was relieved when his cock finally deflated. He never withdrew it; it just got too soft to remain in me. I lay down on top of him, kissing his chest, and he fondled my back and my ass with his hands as I lay on him.

We did not speak. I for one was overwhelmed with shame and guilt for what we had done. Strangely though, I felt no regret. I did not know what he was thinking. Anyway, my experience is that men do not think that much when it comes to sex. They let the women do all the thinking, all the worrying. Their brains migrate to their penises. Keith is my brother, but he is of course very much a man, so I assumed he was letting me do the thinking, too. Bad call, Keith. I let us both down.

I knew things had changed forever. My relationship with my brother, one I cherished, was gone. I had a new one now. We had to make the best of it. I needed to get dressed and make the drive back to my own college.

I got up and had to decide what to wear. I once again felt wicked, really evil, and I chose to wear the tee shirt, naked underneath, and my tennis shoes. I never spoke, but blew an air kiss to my exhausted brother as he lay in his bed, his soft cock tempting me back, his beer colored eyes looking at his sexy sister longingly as I sashayed over to the door, my hips swaying as suggestively as I could make them.

I had a two-hour drive back to my college, depending on traffic. I got a lot of stares from every man I passed as I walked back to my car. I remembered how lewd and obscene I looked wearing only my tee shirt, and with my newly discovered talent for exhibitionism, I reveled in it. I did have a reality principle, however, and knew I would have to change before returning to my own school, where people knew who I was.

As I got close to the town my college is in, I pulled off at a rest stop, and went to the restrooms to change. I drew some stares even just walking to the facilities. Then I became overcome with wickedness, and walked out to the woods behind the building where the restroom and vending machines were.

I had decided to change in the small woods in the back. I stepped behind a small grove of trees so as not to be too, too blatant. I put down my overnight satchel and slowly removed my sexy tee shirt, enjoying teasing and displaying myself to the trees. I was pretending they were men. Fantasy is so much fun.

It turned out not all the trees were trees. There was also a man urinating behind one of the trees. As he emerged, zipping himself up, he came across me right when the tee shirt was over my head, and as I finished pulling it off I saw him staring at me. He was drinking in the sight of my naked body, my boobs and my cunt, my glowing after-sex skin, my womanly curves. I looked him back, right in the eye, completely naked in front of him, and without even a hint of shame.

He smiled, walked towards me, and said, "I'm Mark."

"I'm Ellen," I replied.

He took me in his strong, masculine arms, and he kissed me. Just how much of a slut had I become this weekend, I asked myself. Oh well, I thought: In for a dime, in for a dollar. He kept kissing me as he unzipped, unbuckled, unsnapped, and pushed his pants and his briefs down and off. His hands went all over my backside, and then the inevitable happened and his fingers entered my cunt.

He took me right there, on the grass in the small woods behind the rest stop building. I was having some wild weekend. That was for sure. Four men in one day: Steve, his roommate, this stranger at the rest stop, and of course the unforgettable, life changing time with my own brother Keith.

It was nice, and quite erotic fucking out in the outdoors with a very high risk of discovery. I was so turned on that I was wild like an animal with him. He could barely keep up with me. My need for him was intense. It did not compare to my sex with Keith, but it was a close second, that was clear to me.

He took me missionary position. It was nice, because it was clear I was being fucked, as opposed to me fucking him. I was worried - no, terrified - we would be discovered. This fear turned me on immensely. Why was I letting Mark fuck me when he was a complete stranger?

It was not because he was a good fuck, although he was, not because I liked him, since I did not even know him. It was not due to the exhibitionist thrill of fucking someone outdoors in a semi-public spot, although that thrill made the fuck more intense for me.

No, it was because I had just fucked my own brother and this gave me a need to fuck somebody else, and to do it right away. Why exactly I had that need, I cannot explain. Maybe a psychiatrist could?

I drove the rest of the way back, now properly dressed, lost in thought. My God, I thought. What have I done? Who am I? Do I know myself? Did I ever know myself? Now what do I do? Clearly I had a lot to think about.

I even welcomed the traffic jam, since it gave me more time to think as the radio blared away, filling the car with mind numbing, drowning sound. I was one messed up woman. I needed a lot of time alone, lost in thought. I was smart. I knew I could figure this all out. I hoped I could. Shit, I was overwhelmed.

I reverted back to childhood, to the story of the little engine that could. I think I can do this, I thought. I think I can figure out who I am and what I want. I think I can figure out how I can possibly ever face my brother Keith again. I think I can, I think I can. I think I can...