In for a Penny, In for a Pounding

Story Info
Good Guy, Cheating Wife, Big Cocks.
16.3k words
3.3
80.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,336 Followers

In for a Penny

I'm not sure what she expected, my wife of eleven years, but I can't imagine she expected anything much different from what happened. As the rage owned my existence, I stared at her, thinking how easy it would be to just break her whoring neck and be done with it all. She was crying, screaming for forgiveness. "Please don't do this to us"

I would have laughed if it wasn't so fucking painful. I never understood how someone could take a reaction to something they did and blame it on the reactor instead of the cause. Case and point, the presidential election in 2016, when the DNC defrauded Bernie Sanders out of the primaries and then blamed Russia for exposing it. Hillaryous right? Let me stop there, I'm sure I've pissed off enough people already.

But fuck them, fuck you, fuck her, fuck everybody. "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my—" wife. My life.

**********************************************************

I met Penny Jeanette Carver in college. I was a junior and she was a freshman.

I'd had my tastes in high school. Lost my virginity to a promiscuous chubby girl in the front seat of my car, which embarrassingly lasted about three strokes. I didn't really like the girl, so I didn't go for a round two to make up for it. The anticipation, the feeling of something besides my hand, it was too much for my teenage hormones to handle and I spent more time finding the pink hole than playing in it.

That didn't do much for my reputation, but I ended up meeting a girl from another high school and dated her for a while. She was a skinny little thing, the way I liked my girls. Small breasts, cute butt, pretty face surrounded by long blonde hair. It only took me three dates to get in her panties and then it became a regular event. I'd go to her house and we would fuck every day after school before her parents got home. We'd meet up during the weekend and drive off to parks to take a hike in the woods that always led to more sex, often several times.

I was really into Cindy, but then one of her friends said something in front of her mom and all hell broke loose. Her mom concocted some idea of having Cindy call me to sneak into her second-floor apartment bedroom window at night and her mom's boyfriend would then subdue me and beat me up until the cops arrived to arrest me for breaking and entering. I laughed about it when she told me, but Cindy broke up with me over the threat, not wanting to see me get hurt. I couldn't even begin to understand the thinking behind either her or her mom, but it did make me sad for a while.

But, her friend Sandra, the very same one who had talked in front of her mom, caught me moping about a couple of weeks later and I was back to steady fucking again. Sandra was every bit as pretty as Cindy. And she was more willing to do anything I wanted to do. I wasn't really experienced, but her openness to communicate about what I wanted soon had her learning to give the most amazing blowjobs.

We even did some butt play. It hurt her, but she suffered through it for me. To be honest, once I had done it a few times, I didn't really see what the big deal was. I mean, guys were always seeming to brag about taking a girl's ass like it was a bigger accomplishment than her pussy. I just didn't get it. Sure, it was taboo and tight. But, it was kind of too tight. I far preferred vaginal sex to anal. It's smoother, more lubricated.

Later, I learned about KY, but in high school, I was too broke, and shy, even to buy condoms. I'd pick them up at the clinic for free. It sucked that they only gave me two at a time. I had to go back almost every day. Anyway, Sandra and I were as in love as two teenagers with a relationship based entirely on daily sex can be. We kept it going all the way through the school year and when I got a job during the summer, we managed to get together every morning before I went to work and as many times as possible in the evening.

Her mom didn't approve of me. I wasn't invited to any family get togethers over the summer. And in a final embrace with a lot of tears, we ended up parting ways in late August when she went away to college over a thousand miles away. The tears were hers. I was too much of a 'man' to cry in front of her. My tears came later, when I got a letter that our long distance romance was done after three weeks apart. Yeah, a letter. Who the hell writes a letter to break up. At least it was handwritten, not typed.

I was going to community college for the next two years. I wasn't completely celibate, but I never found a replacement for the steady sex I was getting in high school. When I had taken all the basic level courses I needed, I transferred to the local university, still within driving distance. My parents worked hard, but didn't have the means to put me through college. I was living at home and borrowing on a federal loan to get my degree.

I also got a scholarship for playing soccer, but our team sucked. I was a defender, medium height, medium build, but I could slide tackle like a pro. My looks were deceiving, because I wasn't built like a linebacker, like a lot of defenders. Offensive players misinterpreted that to think they could drive through me. I didn't even know it about myself until my teammates would laugh with me over a couple of beers after the game at how some six-foot-tall, outweighs me by fifty pounds, striker would bounce off me and land on his ass wondering where his miscalculation came in.

It was at one of these post-game parties that I met Penny. She was giggling with some group of girls and I saw her looking at me. I was in the middle of Josh retelling the story of my slide tackle that knocked the latest big guy on his ass and I felt her somehow. I looked up and saw the prettiest face I had every seen in my life. My friends didn't agree, but I suppose different guys have different tastes in everything. I was smitten.

I smiled at her and she blushed and turned away quickly. I was just drunk enough to have a huge pair of balls, so I crossed the room and sat down with her group of girls and forced eye contact with her and smiled. I didn't even say anything. Just sat there looking at her until she giggled at me and said, "What?"

"Would you like to go for a walk?"

The girls she was with all giggled. She looked at me like she was trying to read me. "And where would you like to walk? To your bedroom?" She laughed sweetly, her tone letting me know that saying yes would be a very bad decision on my part. I was still sober enough to detect the sarcasm.

"Outside, I'll keep my hands in my pockets." I smiled.

"Judy, if I'm not back in thirty minutes, call campus security." She smiled and stood up.

I was too happy to react right away. "You're on the clock Slider."

Okay, believe it or not, this was the first time I had ever registered that I had a nick name. I suppose I had heard it before, but most people called me Rob, even on the team. It was apparently a fan group of our crappy soccer team that had nick-named me Slider because they needed something to be proud of, since the score board wasn't one of them.

I got up and was about to put my arm around her to lead her to the front door. "Pockets Slider, don't go breaking your promise already, we aren't even out the door yet."

She had a great sense of humor and when she stepped in front of me while I put my hands in my pockets, I saw the most beautiful little heart shaped ass hugged into a pair of jeans. I make no apologies for being an ass man. I don't even care about anal sex. It's just I love a beautiful ass. I just love to hold a girl by her ass, squeeze it as often as she'll let me. Oh, but I do digress.

We had a great half hour walk and talk. We discussed college and where we were from, what we were planning to do to make our big impact on the world. I was studying to be an electronics engineer and she was studying to be a teacher. By the time we returned to the kegger, she told me to wait at the door, and went inside to tell Judy to give us another hour, and we went for a longer walk.

We started dating right then. Neither of us were seeing anyone else. She had a boyfriend back home, but they were broken up mid-September and It was now early October. We didn't jump right into bed either. We saw each other every day, at least twice a day. We talked, we slowly escalated to hand holding and kissing and pretty soon, all our friends were expecting to see us both if they invited one of us to a party.

November came and brought colder weather and an end to our soccer season. We didn't even come close to making play-offs. This gave Penny and I a lot more time to focus on us. We went to the gym together. We ran together. We studied together. We ate together and then one day, we went back to her dorm room together when her roommate was out at a party.

Her eyes were so excited, like a child on Christmas morning. We started kissing and she didn't stop me when I squeezed her breast in one hand and ass in the other. I had been dealing with blue balls and the five sisters for weeks now, so it didn't take any convincing at all for me to get a little aggressive.

I took my time undressing her after I pulled my own shirt off. I kissed her body as I revealed it. I sucked her neck and when she didn't protest, I marked her a little. It seemed to make her hips hump towards me and soon she was grinding her jean-covered pussy against my thigh as I sucked and bit on her neck some more. This only encouraged me to take her ass in both hands and pull her against me, dry humping her with my thigh.

When I extracted her shirt and bra, I spent a very long time exploring those large, erect and extraordinarily sensitive nipples. I was hard as a rock and was fearing I would prematurely ejaculate before I got my pants off if I didn't ease up from pressing against her while I dined on her breasts. She was a moaning quivering mess and she didn't wait to get her pants off, because I felt her body stiffen and slam against my thigh. Her thighs gripped tightly around mine and she whimpered as she came against my leg.

I kissed her lovingly and we smiled at each other. "That was --" she cut me off. "unexpected." She giggled.

I went for the button of her jeans and she grabbed my hands. "Wait."

I held off the look of disappointment.

She giggled again. "I'm not stopping you Rob. I just want you to know this is my first time. So, please take it slow, I don't want it to hurt so bad I blame you for it." Not an uncommon premonition of a girl's loss of virginity.

I kissed her again and we made out like that for a longer time than was necessary before I went back to removing her pants. I left her panties on and took my own pants off so we were both in nothing but our underwear. "Penny, I'm kind of worked up right now."

She moaned and kissed me and reached for my dick. "Me too Rob."

I pulled back. "Meaning I'm not going to last long at all the first time." I looked into her eyes until she understood.

"Oh!" She moaned and reached down between us, pushing her hand inside my boxers and wrapped it around my cock. I hate to admit it, but almost as quickly as she got her hand around it, I came. If it upset her, she was a great actress, because it seemed to thrill her that I came by barely being touched.

I didn't want to break contact, so I pulled my boxers off and used them to clean her hand and my belly and then kissed her again. I kissed my way down her body again, and lowered her panties when I got my mouth to her naval. She made so many cute, sexy noises I was enjoying this more than I had ever enjoyed going down on a girl before. And I hadn't even had a lot of experience at it because -- well -- I just honestly didn't do it often. I expected and received lots of blowjobs, I just didn't reciprocate.

But something about Penny just made me want to please her more than any other woman I had been with before. So, even though I had very little experience, I was down there devouring her pussy like it was the purpose of my life. Apparently, judging by the two orgasms she had before I was completely reloaded and ready to go again, I didn't do half bad.

Having taken a cherry once before, I knew to go very slow and I did just that. I kissed her a lot and held her tight and let her get used to the stretching sensation where I had just the tip in. I told her to relax and count to three and stabbed through that pointless bit of flesh on two before she could tense up. Then I just held her and kissed her softly as she whimpered from the pain of it.

We whispered and talked for a bit then. My cock just resting inside her, twitching involuntarily now and again, which made her giggle sometimes and cringe others. Then I started to slowly saw in and out. I'd like to say I was proficient and made her climax again, but I don't think it happens that often for a woman on her first time. At least not for the two times I was with a virgin.

But it was a very slow, loving experience that she remembered fondly as opposed to painful derision. Once the dam was burst, we had sex a lot. At one point, her dormmate was ready to kill us for being socked out of their room (not a typo). Penny's roommate insisted we all sit down for breakfast and make a schedule when it was okay to use their room. She would plan not to be there from 9 in the morning until 7 in the evening except to trade out books and she would knock and give us a minute to get decent before coming in. Overall, Marcie was an angel to deal with, she was completely understanding.

Taking her back to my house wasn't much of an option. My mother would have a fit if I brought some girl home and took her to my bedroom. Or so I thought. She had met Penny over the winter break and my parents liked her very much, as far as I could tell. I think they were just happy to see me so happy.

One weekend, when I thought my parents were out of town, I brought Penny home to my room, not for the first time. My parents got home earlier than expected. They didn't make any kind of scene when we emerged from my bedroom looking like we just fucked for about four hours, which we had. Penny was embarrassed, and we made a quick exit to her dorm room. That evening, my parents said it was okay to have her over, surprising the hell out of me.

The floodgates of opportunity were opened and now Penny was spending the night in my bed at least three nights a week. The dorm room was convenient when we wanted to have sex on campus. I don't think a day went by without having sex two or more times a day except when Penny was on her period.

Then, alas, Penny had to go home for the summer. Her parents were paying for her college, so it wasn't really an option to stay with me. We talked on the phone and texted daily. I had a full- time job over the summer, working at a computer repair shop. She had a care-free summer of tanning and hanging out with family and friends back home.

It was very lonely for me, I had pretty much made Penny my focus the last seven months and I had to work my way back into my friends' good graces to have things to do on the weekends. Penny, on the other hand, seemed to be doing something every night of the week and often could only text me on Friday or Saturday nights because it would be rude to leave her friends to talk on the phone.

August brought us back together. After making up for our sexless summer with a month of sex almost every free moment of our lives, we got back into the routine of sex every morning and another time or two during the day. We were insatiable. And it never slacked off right up to my graduation. Penny still had two years of school to go and was expected home again for the summer. I invited myself to visit her at home in New York, but she told me to wait until she had a chance to warm it over with her parents.

A thousand excuses and delays later, she had successfully kept me from meeting her parents all summer. The only excuse she would give me is that her Dad still thought of her as his little girl and she couldn't tell them she wasn't a virgin anymore. I laughed at that thought. Penny was the most insatiable sex kitten I'd ever met!

It was a very long and painful summer, even more than the previous summer. My balls ached for a week or two, when they are used to producing sperm three or four times a day, they don't stop because you suddenly don't have the outlet anymore. I had to jerk off to release the pain and by July, my balls were back to their normal, undemanding selves.

I was still working at the computer repair shop while sending my resume to bigger opportunities. I also considered going back to school for my Masters, but there was no money for that in my budget. Finally, I got an interview in August and was soon working as electronics engineer, downtown. Once they got me acclimated, they liked me enough to offer to send me back to school to get my master's degree in exchange for a five-year commitment. I liked the job, so I took the opportunity.

Penny was happy for me. My parents threw me a family party to celebrate. My friends from high school congratulated me at a kegger. I was feeling great, except that I missed Penny. We still talked and texted daily, but around our schedules, sometimes we would wait hours for a response.

When Penny came back for her junior year, I took her out to dinner and we didn't really have a lot of catching up to do, since we talked daily, so it pretty quickly escalated to a hotel room that we stayed in from Friday until Sunday night. We did little besides eat, fuck and sleep.

Now that I was working full time and attending classes at night three days a week, we had to significantly curb our sex lives compared to the previous two years. Mondays and Wednesdays were now devoid of any sex at all. There was just no room in our schedules. And we were forced to go from three to four times a day, like last year, to once or twice on the days we could fit it in.

Weekends, however, we made up for lost opportunity. But, occasionally she would have a project to work on with a group or a college event to attend. So, it wasn't like we were naked from Friday night to Sunday night every week. I don't think we would have minded if that had been the case though!

Summer of her Junior year and I insisted I drive her home. I had my own car and money and some time I could take off work. Penny protested so much that I got pissed at her.

"Are we a couple or not Penny? We've been together almost three years now, you've met my parents a million times, why can't I meet yours? Are you embarrassed of me? Am I just a college fling to you?" Yeah, I went off. I did not want to spend another summer jerking off as my sole sexual outlet. I couldn't make the five hour drive every weekend, but it was definitely going to happen once or twice a month this summer.

"I'm sorry Rob." She told me, and she started crying. "I really love you, with all my heart, but my parents still think I am going to marry my boyfriend from high school."

I certainly wasn't expecting this. So many new questions. I guess she could read some of them on my face.

"I know, I told you we broke up. It's true. We agreed to date other people while away from each other at college. So, I was never cheating on anyone really. When I was with you, I was only with you. During the summer, I was only with him, though my heart was still with you."

"They all think I'm a virgin Rob. Even Davie. We ..." She broke down crying. This confrontation was a week before her finals were over and, sadly, we were over. I walked away and never looked back. Penny flew back home, and we never had sex again—

That summer! LOL come on, you knew by the intro we were going to get married!

That was a tough summer though. It damn near ended us. We didn't talk for weeks. Oh, it was all me. I was done with Penny. I started dating and having sex with every girl I could seduce. I didn't take her calls and didn't answer her texts all summer. I was in a hurt locker. I drank on weekends to oblivion. I cried in a drunken stupor some nights. I fucked girls that I would never introduce to my parents. I somehow kept my job and focused enough to not drink heavily on work nights.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,336 Followers