In Free-Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, well, I do my best work under pressure, what you up to?" I leaned back onto the cushions and gripped my rapidly stiffening dick, her voice had created an instant memory in it -- her soft, yielding pussy, the way her dusky pussy lips rolled open to reveal her salmon-pink inner flesh -- um-m um, good!

"Not a lot," I could hear the smile in her voice, "just remembering last night and scratching my pussy," she paused and sighed, "thinking of you got it all itchy and I wanted some more."

"Well, I'm just sitting here in my skivvies getting ready for a nap," I spoke low and growly hoping she'd rise to the bait, "figured on calling you, then," I grinned.

"Ooh, a nap," she paused and grunted, "um, ahh-hh," she broke me instead.

"How about if I come get you and we spend the day here at my apartment?" I was stroking but I didn't want to waste a good hard-on in my hand.

"Ooh, yas,"she sounded as if her round little tail was wagging, "how long?"

"About 20 minutes," I grinned, it was about a 35 minute drive, but I figured most of it was on post, so 80 miles an hour wouldn't hurt.

"Make it 25, I have to get a shower."

"25 it is."

"Um-m, baby, I can hardly wait," she pressed a kiss into the phone and I responded in kind.

As the line went dead, I jumped into a pair of jeans and into my boots, not bothering with another shirt, the tee shirt was enough.

It took 26 minutes to get there, I got out and walked toward the front door, but Gina was already sauntering down the sidewalk, her wide hips swinging sexily. I turned and walked back to my car and grabbed the passenger door open. She might be a slutty cunt-scratching bitch, but she was still a woman, and I treated women with courtesy. She stepped up to me before getting in and pressed her ample chest into my ribs as she reached up and pulled me down to her red-painted lips. I put a hand around her head and sent my tongue tingling between her lusciously full lips.

"Um-m-m!" she grinned up at me, "I'm gonna love leaving a lipstick ring around your cock.

I just smiled appreciatively.

"Get in, sit down and shut up," I couldn't stop smiling, "or so help me, I'll take you right here on the sidewalk."

"Ooh, kinky aren't we?" she giggled as she plunked her butt on the seat, "I love a dominant man!" I slammed the door shut.

My car was a small sports car, a Fiat 850 Spyder, and it liked to fly. I had called in to the Chinese restaurant on Cliffdale Road so all I had to do was swing by and pick up lunch. It was early, but they liked the money, and they catered to the third shifters at the textile plant down the road.

We swung in and as I got out to get the food, I leaned back like usual to throw my feet out and she grabbed my face again, pulling me backwards and smeared lipstick all over my lips and mustache. I grinned, wiggling my eyebrows at her and went in without wiping it off.

I set the food on her lap and we continued on. She moved the food to the floorboard between her legs and reached over and took my hand in both her small ones and smiled up at me.

"Hurry," she mouthed at me and pulled my hand into her crotch.

She pulled it under the skirt she wore and rubbed my fingers on her bare pussy, she wasn't wearing any panties. I opened my hand, the middle finger spreading her soft lips, squeezing and kneading the sides with the other fingers and palm of my hand, burying my middle finger as deep as I could into her. She gasped and bent as if cramping, pulling on my hand, wanting to shove it deeper in her.

"So who's got the kids," I asked quietly and maliciously squeezed her pussy hard, my finger still up her twat.

"Hm?" she looked up at me blankly, "what?" her mind couldn't grasp the conversation while her cunt was full of hand.

"Who's got your kids," I kneaded her pussy again, frigging her with my finger.

"Uh," she gasped, "uh, oh-hh-hh, baby," she hit the first cum on my hand.

"My babies?" she asked blankly, mindlessly repeating my words.

"Your folks got the babies?" I asked in a deliberately conversational tone.

"Um-mm-mah-hh," she grunted, "yes! Yes! Oh, yes-ss! That's righ-- righ-- right," she sighed and leaned back.

She remained spraddle-legged but she let go of my hand and leaned her elbow on the door resting her head in that hand. She caressed and stroked my arm as I continued to knead and massage her soft loose folds.

"Damn, honey baby," she smiled softly, "ain' no niggah evah had me this hot — oh, chile!!" she whispered, "not one."

"Just getting you all het up, sugar," I grinned at her.

"You done did it, baby, you done did it!" she wanted to snuggle but the Spyder wasn't made for snuggling with the center console, "hurry, I need ya dick -- bad."

I pulled my hand free, to shift, it was wet with her love juices. My seats had fabric linings and I regretted not having gotten those sheepskin covers. I figured that I was going to be smelling her pussy for a long time. Oh, well, it could smell worse. I turned in on my street and then into my driveway. It was a 12 apartment multiplex and I lived up on the third floor. At the second floor landing, Gina put her hands on her hips and stopped.

"You know, if I didn't want you so bad . . ." she let it trail off.

"Why didn't you say so," I laughed, "you could have taken the lift."

"What!?" she shrieked, "there's an elevator?" she was flabbergasted.

"No, of course not," I grinned and bent putting my shoulder in her belly and lifted her up on it, "I said lift."

"Woo-oof!" she blew air as I balanced her on my shoulder.

With our lunch in one hand and her on my shoulder, I walked up the last two flights. She was a hefty little girl, 5-2 or so and maybe a hundred and eighty or so. I could shoulder press two-hundred-twenty so she was a little lighter.

She fussed and pedaled her cute little feet, demanding to be let down. I got to my door still holding her on my shoulder. She was gasping and complaining that she couldn't breath. I got the door unlocked and with the food in one hand, kicked it shut behind me. I continued to the bedroom, setting the food just outside the door and flipped her onto the mattress. She gasped and held her ribs as I shoved her dress up and spread her legs. She pulled her knees up and opened wide for me.

"Oh," she moaned as I buried my face in her kinky-haired bush, "oh-hh-hh."

She suddenly screamed her enthralled delight as I ran my tongue up her juicy center, larruping all the way up her gushing split and nipping her hard clittie.

"Oh-h! Oh-h!" she cried out, "Oh-hh, fuck! Oh fuck! Oh Goddamme babee-ee!" she screeched her hands trembling as she gently took my head, "oh, godam, godam, godam, goDAMme," she moaned her hips bouncing into my face.

She dropped her shaking hands onto my head, ruffling my hair gently. Then, suddenly grabbing, she shoved her pussy hard into my nose. She grunted like a little pig and cried out as she came.

"Oh, fuck baby," she calmed a little so I trailed my lips up her dusky belly and sucked on her outie as I moved up, my hard cock itching to get into her soft folds.

"You sure you ain't black?" she grinned.

"You want me to be black, I'll be black for you," I grinned opening the front of my jeans and laying out my cock.

"NO!" she jerked my ears, "no, never," she wrinkled her nose at me, "ain't no black man does what you do," she shook her head, "damn!" she pulled my face to hers tasting and smelling her lust on my face.

"Shit," she tongued my lips and nose, "shit."

"Tasted better than that," I took possession of her lips with mine.

"Um? Do what?" she was lost again.

"Nuttin."

Her knees were still up, and I pushed them flat to the sides as I dragged myself up her belly.

"You make me cum on your face and now that I'm about cummed out you wanna fuck?" her voice sounding insulted, her lascivious smile denying her words.

"Yep," I agreed happily, "gonna fuck your brains out, I believe you said, so start fucking my brains out, big mouth," I recaptured her lips with mine, lining my cock up on her gaping lips.

"Oh, baby," she whispered seriously, "just fuck me. Goddam, you're nothing but mean."

"Yep," I rolled my hips up burying my cock in her soft yielding pussy up to the hilt.

"Ah-hh-hh, yes-ss-ss," she gasped.

I plowed her soft, yielding furrow hunching my back to be able to reach her soft and vulnerable throat and shoulders. I pulled the straps of her dress to the sides, and pushed her bra up over her full pendulous breasts. We still hadn't bothered to undress my jeans were bunched up around my thighs and my tee shirt was rucked up under my chin. Her hands trembled as she pulled me into her, kneading my shoulders and upper arms digging her fingernails into them. I felt a fingernail break as she gripped my biceps with all her strength. I was too keyed up to last very long and I quickly blasted my hot cum deep into her belly. She opened her mouth as if to scream, gasping air shrilly.

She ducked her head under my chin pulling herself tightly against my pecs. She shuddered as if doused with cold water as she came, then again she came and finally the third time she fell back, literally fainting in her ecstasy. Little mewling whimpers came from deep in her throat. My cock throbbed in her, pumping my last few squirts into her.

"That," I slowly sagged on top of her, "was fucking good,"

"Oh, shit, Marti!" she gulped, "oh shit, oh shit, oh my fucking shit," she groaned, "fuck Marti, you ain't black, thank God," she shuddered and slipped her arms up around my chest, running her fingers up and down my back.

We lay there catching our breaths for a while. A few minutes later, I started to roll off her, but she didn't want to let go. I bent to her neck and bit, leaving my teeth imprinted on her flesh.

"Ow-w!" she grabbed her neck and slapped my shoulder.

"I am Count dra-coola the chocolate lover," I grinned, rolling over and kicking my boots and socks off.

"You are a vicious sonuvabitchin' vampire, alright," she giggled sitting up, too.

"Pussy still itchy?" I dropped my jeans and reached for my shorts.

Gina just giggled and jumped on my back, snuggling her face into the crook of my neck from behind. I was expecting it, but it still hurt. I fought my mind hard, and succeeded in ignoring her as she bit down. She bit harder but I didn't even squirm, I just pulled my shorts up to my knees and waited her out. She finally let go and as she examined the mark she'd left on me, I reached up and grabbed her soft nappy hair and leaned back pulling her by the hair over me, pressing my lips to hers before she could cry out. I let her go and she continued nibbling on my tongue.

"Yes, sir," she leaned my head on her over-sized chest, "yes-sir, yes-sir, yes, yep, yes-ss-sir," she smiled into my upside down face.

"Wanna take your clothes off," it wasn't a question, it was an order.

"yes-sir," she smiled, pulling her bra the rest of the way off over her head, her dress following it.

She hadn't been wearing panties so she didn't have those to fuss with. I stood up looking down at her curvaceously ample body. She knelt on the bed looking up a me eagerly.

"Hungry?" I bent to her sweet lips. She let me kiss her gently and shook her head afterwards.

"I'm not either," I kissed her again, "but I guess, we will be later," I kissed her again, "let me put the grub in the kitchen and — I gotta get a nap, baby, okay?"

"Okay," her soft naturally tanned hands cupped my head as she presented her lips to me.

"I'll take a nap with you, right here, okay?"

"Suits me," I grinned, "I've set aside the whole day for you except for the nap I was supposed to get earlier," I pulled back and turned.

I stepped out of the bedroom and grabbed the bag, she was right behind me, her whole body jiggling in her eagerness to please me. I opened the refrigerator and set the styrofoam plates inside. She caressed my butt and leaned back on the table in such a tempting position that I wanted to take her right there. Wanted to, but my cock only twitched and wouldn't rise any more. It had been temporarily bludgeoned into submission. I was physically tired both, from the long night and from our fast fuck session. The only concession I made was to run my hand caressingly over her well-tanned ass. It was a beautiful ass, so round and so full. She smiled up at me as I caressed it.

"Marti," she padded after me, dogging my heels and grabbing my ass, "yes, ma'am?"

She fisted her hips and gave me a pouty look. She just looked so cute that I had to lift her chin up and tongue her full lips.

"Um-mm-mm," she smiled as I let her go, "then she shook her head, "Marti, I was just curious but, what's your rank, I still haven't figured out how to read the stripes," her hands dived down the front of my shorts taking my cock as I turned to her, "and those thingies and birds on the officers' collars are beyond me."

"Having fun?" I glanced down towards her hands.

"Uh-huh," she grinned almost shyly, "it's so pretty," she gushed, "I mean I've never seen one just this shade of brown, and -- I mean, I've had guys that were lots bigger and I mean some really humongous guys, but this one is so exciting -- I don't know why."

I lifted her chin up again and pressed my lips to hers, "ever heard the saying "it ain't the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean" before?"

"Um-hum," she nodded, "I just thought it was, like, an excuse," she frowned, "something that guys with small dicks said to feel better."

She got me up half-hard and pulled it out, pressing it into her belly, then pressing forward, held it tight against me.

"Maybe it is," I pulled her into a gentle hug, "what do you think," and I ran my hands down her flanks, cupping her round ass-cheeks, and pulling them into me.

"I don't," she mumbled her hands working on my pecs and pinching and kissing my nipples, "I just know you're wonderful."

"Um," I grunted, rubbing my cock on her belly, "my rank is Sergeant First Class, one and a half steps above your brother. He's a Staff Sergeant. I say one and a half above because I'm in the primary zone for promotion and I expect my promotion to Master Sergeant, maybe with a First Sergeant's assignment, any time now. There's no slots for any more Master Sergeants in Special Forces, since the cut-backs, that's why I figured a First Sergeant's assignment with my stripe," I picked up the remote control and clicked the TV on.

"Oh," Gina half-closed her eyes and suckled on one of my nipples.

"Had a kitten that used to do that," I grinned.

"Hmm?" she kept suckling.

I waltzed her to the couch and pulled her down with me. She cuddled into me, nestling her head against my chin.

"How old are you, Marti?"

"Umm?" I had started to doze off, "39, and before you ask, I've been in the Army 22 years," I closed my eyes again.

"Wow, I was 4 when you came in.

"Ep," I mumbled rolling onto my side pulling her against me again.

She rolled also, putting her back to me and pulling my arms around her. I came to around about an hour later, Gina was snuggled like before, but we had a sheet over us. I took a fat breast in each hand and went back to sleep. She snuggled and adjusted her tits to get comfortable closed her eyes again. She felt good beside me, nice and warm, I kissed the top of her head snuggled her tighter to me, quickly falling back asleep.

Gina was thinking hard, her hands over mine, holding them against her heavy breasts. She wasn't sure what she was feeling, but it was for sure that she was feeling something that she'd never felt before. She wanted to cry from happiness, but she wasn't sure that she could be happy. She fell asleep, napping with Marti, thinking that the most she could hope for was for him to let her come around once in a while. She'd settle for that, she pulled one of his hands up to her lips and kissed it gently. He was just too wonderful to have a slut like her as anything but a part-time girlfriend.

--------------------------------------------

I brought Gina out of her sleepy torpor slowly, pressing my hard and warm cock against her, spreading her dusky vulva apart. She adjusted her round ass and wiggled it back into me.

"Baby's ready for some mo'?" she reached back and caressed my hip.

"Um hmm," I growled.

"Gonna fuck my brains out, huh, honey doll?"

"Just gonna enjoy myself baby," I kissed the back of her dusky neck and pulled my hips back.

"Want sumpin' tighter?" she wiggled her round rear into my crotch.

"Um-m," I nipped the back of her sweet-cream coffee nape.

"Baby, I know I'm pretty loose, what with two babies and all, but my ass-hole's always tight, want some?" she whispered sleepily.

"No vaseline," I murmured, intrigued by the thought,

I hadn't fucked an ass since high school when Toria Lenz had absolutely refused to give me some pussy after the senior prom. She had said that she was saving that for after marriage because she wanted to remain a virgin until then. Instead, she had presented me with her exquisite ass.

Gina fumbled around on the floor and came up with small jar of the slick stuff.

"I got it earlier," she mumbled and popped the lid.

She dipped out a small finger full and reached back and greased my cock and her ass-hole. I'd gone in dry with Toria, and it had hurt us both, she hadn't had many cocks up her ass.

"Ooh," Gina chuckled as she guided my cock into her warm tightness.

The way black women give of themselves to their men has never failed to amaze me. They willingly open their souls to them black or white and invite what little love some give them and the heart breaks that so many others leave behind. This gentle offering of her ass to me because she felt that I might not get enough satisfaction from her soft pussy was just another example of it -- and I selfishly took it, pressing my stiff cock into her tight and warmly receptive ass.

"Oh, God, sweetness," I groaned as I slipped into her warmly receptive colon.

"Ah-h-h, yes, baby doll," she crooned, gently, "that's my wonderful hard cock," and pushed back eagerly.

"Um-m-m," I breathed on the back of her soft neck, "so tight, baby girl, so tight."

"Ah I bet you say that to all the girls," she chuckled huskily humping back into me, impaling her exquisite ass harder on my cock.

I just gasped and punched a little harder into her.

"Ss-ss-ss-ss, oh!" she gasped as I thrust harder into her.

"Did it hurt, sugar," I gentled down my pounding cock.

"Oh, baby, it hurt so good," she chuckled huskily pulling my arms around her plumply rounded body and cupping my hands on her soft, heavy tits.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" she squealed quietly, "Um um-m, baby that's so goo-oo-ood!" she sighed as she shuddered and came quietly.

"Here I come, baby," I hadn't lasted long again.

"C'mon, baby," she smiled back at me, "talk is cheap, give it to me," she humped her ass back at me like a little bunny rabbit.

I unloaded what I had in my balls into her tight ass, as she shuddered again. I envied her ability to cum several times while I could only cum in her once.

She shoved her ass back into my hips and held it there as I shoved into her and came once more. I climbed into her ass shoving hard and squirting another load, then again a couple of more times before I just held her tightly and throbbed what I had left up her ass.

"That's my baby," she whispered in satisfaction, "wasn't that good? Hmm?" she pushed back harder into me and sighed, wrapping my arms tighter around her short round body.

"Um, hm-m, baby," I kissed the side of her face and began to pull back.

"No, hon," she bumped her ass back into my hips, "leave it in for a while, just go back to sleep, my sweet sugar," she giggled, "make like a regular guy and just go to sleep."