In from the Rain Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,509 Followers

The blanket of tension weighing Mike down lifted in an instant. "That sounds perfect!" It was. Casey was just...perfect.

***

The indie theatre was not the grungy grindhouse that Mike conjured in his mind when he thought 'non-mainstream theatre'. It had actually been one of the city's first theatres from the 1920s, with a large vaulted ceiling done in an Art Deco style. It had been restored to a modest amount of its former glory, though only one of the two screens were in operation at the moment. Admission was reasonable, and they found a pair of seats in the deserted back row.

"All the way back here?" Mike asked, usually more of a middle row kinda guy.

"Trust me." Casey's voice had taken a conspiratorial tone. Mike had no idea why, but he went along with the relatively distant seating. They could still see the screen alright, and spotted about two dozen more heads in the seats below theirs. Not a bad turnout for a terrible sequel to a middling 80s horror movie.

No ads at the start, which was great news as far as Mike was concerned. It went straight from the theatre darkening to a set of blood-drenched credits. A half naked woman fled in terror from a guy wielding a set of knives, and the pair settled in to enjoy some good, wholesome ultraviolence.

In between the instances of horrible gore and even less appealing acting, Mike turned to his side to look at Casey. He wracked his brain to think of a place he'd rather be than sitting here with her and enjoying a goofy bad movie, and he couldn't. He must have been staring, because she turned to him with a quizzical expression.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said, unable to stop the grin on his face. She patted his thigh.

"Ugh, it's the relationship junk part of the movie," Casey groaned, though quietly. Mike laughed. If there's something that the writer of this movie didn't do well, it's realistic relationships. Mike tended to have his eyes glaze over during this part until the story got back to the good parts. That is: college kids getting ripped apart for their myriad vices. Before Mike could offer agreement, he noticed Casey slipping down to the theatre floor. Thankfully it didn't look too dirty down there, but it couldn't have been sanitary.

"Whu-" Mike managed, before the motion and their position at the back of the theatre clicked into place. Oh! By the time her cyan fingernails were popping open his pants button and pulling down his fly, his brain finally caught up to what was going on. "H-hey there, why are you-"

"Shh, don't talk during the movie," she chastised with a smirk, fishing his shaft from out of his boxers. "Look, consider this payback for draining me back at my place. Plus hey, looks like we get to be kinda lewd in public together after all~"

Mike's head darted back and forth, looking for the telltale glint of an eyeball turned his way. But nobody seemed to be noticing Casey's actions. He started to protest, to say that this wasn't exactly what he had in mind, but the moment her lips touched his tip Mike's mind was on something else entirely. He leaned back in the chair, exposing more of his cock for her attention.

"I knew you'd change your mind," she said with a grin. Her hands gently tugged the rest of him from his pants, letting his balls flop out for her inspection. She tugged at his cockflesh, making sure it had risen to its full length before going any further. Meanwhile, she dived her mouth to his cock's base. Her tongue touched his swollen orbs, subjecting them to sloppy licks and kisses which made him grab the back of her head with his hand. He bit down hard to suppress any noises as she tongued his balls and shaft.

"Fuck...Casey..." Mike breathed. For a while, it was just them in the theatre. He could ignore the very real possibility of being discovered. He just...relaxed into it. Casey was sucking him off, and that was all that mattered.

There was no comparing the experience to the few other blowjobs in his life. Casey was head and shoulders above them. Maybe it was because she had a cock of her own, or maybe it was the sheer enthusiasm with which she pursued the matter. Also impressive was the relative quiet with which she performed the task. Only the slightest hint of wet, lewd noises reached his ears as she tongued him thoroughly.

Faster than Mike thought possible, he was clenching himself to hold on. A quick dribble of precum slid into Casey's mouth, and she offered him a dopey grin in response. The light from the projector above made it possible to see just how cute she looked when she smiled, an impression unblemished when her mouth opened up to suck down his tip once more.

Mike jerked forward, operating on instinct as his body urged the crossdresser to down more cock. She was only too happy to oblige him, sliding his meat down passed any hint of a gag reflex to touch the back of her throat and down further still. He had no idea how she made it look so easy, but the effort was all without coughing or sputtering. Just an intake of breath and a full fellating, followed by just as smooth a retreat. Saliva dribbled down his balls, making him glad that he'd decided to wear the black pants on this excursion in case any spit stains were to get onto his crotch.

Her motions sped up, forcing Mike's fingers to dig into the armrests. Casey's tongue had him dead to rights, swirling and corkscreweing around his sensitive head until it was all he could do to keep from groaning. He stared daggers down his length to Casey, who only grinned and pressed a finger to her lips.

"Don't make a scene," she whispered, then went back to riding his cock with her mouth. The tension in his waist built and built until there was no holding back. He tapped the back of her head to let her know he was at his limit, but she didn't stop. If anything, she increased the amount of dick she was sucking, angling his tip until it was aimed at the back of her tongue, which she curled up to act like a catcher's mitt.

Mike managed to keep his noises down to a strangled sigh as he came. Jizz splashed her waiting tastebuds, ensuring no mess was made for the poor theatre mooks to clean up. Mike thrust weakly, milking himself with a mixture of her throat and her lips to complete his orgasm. Fuck, she seriously was the best blowjob artist he'd ever had. She made a show of licking him clean before sliding back into her chair. It was up to him to slide his deflating organ back into his pants.

"Thanks for the mid-movie snack," she purred into his ear. Even in his post-coital lethargy it made a chill slide down his spine. When his eyes refocused on the screen, there was a co-ed in danger of being hacked apart by a meat cleaver. He slid a hand around Casey's slim shoulders and settled in to enjoy the unfolding carnage.

After the movie reached its own climax, Casey and Mike went down a couple blocks to a local bar. It was about half full, the clientele a mix of college-age kids and locals off of work and looking to kick back. The atmosphere held a steady murmur of conversation, but nothing louder than the occasional hard laugh. Casey's outfit got her a couple looks, which she seemed to take in stride more than anything.

"Sent the text to my buds. They'll be here when they're done. No rushes or anything," she said. Mike nodded, offering to get drinks while they wait. "Hey, I'm a modern gal. I can chip in."

"Let me do this," Mike said with his hand held out to block her purse. "It's the least I can do for you changing plans for me."

"Alright alright. Umm...you don't mind ordering something super feminine, do ya?"

Mike rolled his eyes, but gave a reluctant nod. "Alright, but just this once. And try not to pick something too silly."

Casey kissed him on the cheek, then whispered the name of the drink into his ear.

"Fuck my life," Mike muttered.

A few minutes later, and Mike brought a beer and one...flirtini...over to the table where Casey sat, a ridiculously smug grin on her face.

"Here is your nightmare of a beverage," he said as he slid it over on a coaster.

"You're just mad because I've transcended gender norms and you're stuck drinking non-tasty drinks. Enjoy that beer, sucker."

Mike made a childish face at her, then they both broke into giggles. It didn't take long for Casey's friends to show up. Mike really only had a few moments of handwringing before he was standing up and greeting them.

"Hi guys!" Casey said, waving over three newcomers to the bar. They joined Mike and Casey at the table, settling in. Casey introduced them, one after the other.

There was Laci, with an I, who was probably a crossdresser, considering she was about 5'10 and flat as Saskatchewan but had the hips and shoulders to seriously rock a cocktail dress. Her hair/wig/whatever was scarlet, and spilled down past her shoulders, allowing her to play with strands of it idly during conversation.

Rob, the only obvious male of the three, had his arm wrapped around Laci's waist. He wore a pretty snappy vest-based ensemble that fit well with his slender, almost androgynous frame. Rob was of indeterminate ethnicity, with a darker tint to his skin but a pair of startlingly handsome blue-grey eyes. Mike had no doubt those absolutely slayed with the ladies, and the dudes most likely. Laci and him were obviously a couple, and they whispered to each other on occasion in that annoyingly cutesy way some couples did.

The third person went by Mia, but she didn't say anything. She had a style best described as Workout Clothes Plus, wearing a tank top and track pants but still managing to make them look good. Her hair was cut shorter than Mike's, barely above a buzzcut. She listened mostly, occasionally nodding at points in the conversation, mostly focusing on the beer in her hand. She downed three before she opened her mouth to say something other than 'yes' or 'no'.

"So how long've you known Casey?" she asked Mike. Casey, Rob, and Laci were in their own conversation about the band on Casey's shirt, so it looked like it was Mike on his own for this one.

"Eh...about a few months?" he answered. "Been a wild ride since then, but she's a pretty cool person."

Mia grunted. "Glad she ditched Larry, finally. What a prick."

"What do you mean?"

She wiped her mouth clean of suds. "Not for me to get too detailed, but I'd heard of him even before I met Casey. Bad vibes from him. Had this idea that if someone Subbed to him that he had to be Submissive all the time. Like he got his sexual experience from bad wish fulfillment stories on the net or something."

Was Larry kinda shitty to Casey? That was news. And concerning news, given that the two of them were still technically together. Mike sipped at his second beer of the night, chewing over the new information.

The conversation slid to more pleasant topics, and Mike was surprised by how much fun he was having. These three were strangers, essentially, but they were so obviously friendly with Casey that he couldn't help but try to put his best foot forward. And for the most part, it had gone well. Rob was a coder too, only he did his for work. Laci and Casey had met in an art class at the local community college, before Laci had started crossdressing. She'd even picked her girl name because it rhymed with Casey's real one. The I was an important difference, though Mike had no idea why. And Mia had been Rob's roommate at some point, though the chronology was a little confusing as to when. It all made for an eccentric, quirky group of friends, and it baffled Mike how easily he was accepted by them.

Around midnight, they decided to call it. The trio of Casey's friends said their goodbyes. Mike even got a hug from Laci, which he was surprised by but not unpleasantly so. Rob and Laci called for a ride share on their phone, while Mia set out to walk home, as she lived close by.

"That went well!" Casey said. She practically glowed, though that might just have been the drinks she'd had. Mike had stopped at Beer #3 and crushed some water after that. He had no intention of drinking and driving.

"It did. You got some cool friends," Mike commented.

Casey poked his ribs. "I told you that you'd have fun!" Mike shrugged it off, but couldn't stop himself from grinning. He had had a pretty good night. Things had gone surprisingly well.

Up until Larry, Casey's boyfriend, entered the bar.

Mike remembered him from when he dropped off Casey the first night they'd spent together. He still looked built, and he bulged out of the t-shirt he wore in a way that made it obvious that it was at least a size too small for him. Behind him walked a girl, or at least someone presenting as a girl, who was a dead ringer for how Casey had looked on his doorstep. Blonde hair, pink dress, and wearing a pair of ridiculous pump heels.

"Fuck my Life," Mike muttered. He looked over to Casey, who had his eyes snapping between Larry and the interloper in equal measure. Her fingers gripped the stem of the empty glass tight enough to make Mike worried it might snap off. "How are we going to deal with this?" he asked her.

"I...fucking...I don't know." She was seething, though, he had to admit, it might have been misplaced.

"Well...we are kinda fucking behind his back."

She didn't respond. She just kept her gaze locked onto the pair as they strolled over to the bar and presumably ordered their drinks.

"Casey? How do you want to-" he began, but was cutoff when she shot to her feet.

"Stay here. Don't come over."

"Like hell! I'm not going to let him bully you," Mike said defiantly. For the first time in their relationship, Casey's resolve didn't waiver or shift in the wind. This wasn't playful fun Casey. This was determination Casey. Hell or high water Casey. Mike wanted to argue, but he could just tell that he wasn't going to get anywhere this time.

"Stay here," she repeated. The bubbly, girly chirp had faded from her voice. She was dangerously close to losing her facade. Not that anyone at the bar would really care, in all likelihood. But it was totally unlike her to let character slip in public. At least, from what Mike had seen.

She placed her empty glass on the bar and asked for another, only a few feet away from where Larry was receiving his beer. After he took a long pull, his gaze fell on Casey.

"Casey? I thought you weren't going out tonight?" Larry asked. The hum of the bar was making it hard to hear the conversation. Mike switched seats to the one closest to the bar and tried to not look conspicuous as he listened in and watched over his shoulder.

Even from a distance, Mike could see the tension building in Casey's shaking grip. Her voice shook a little as she responded. "I...that's not what I said. You said you didn't want me going out. There's a difference." She took a casual sip of her drink, as if it was the most natural thing in the world that they were meeting here like this. "I thought you were working late at the office tonight? Is her name Late?" Casey asked, burning a hole through the new blonde's forehead with her glare.

Larry snorted. "Fine. Let's toss the bullshit. Yeah, I'm fucking Christine. But it's only because you're fucking whatshisname. Mick, or whatever."

Casey shook her head. "That's bullshit. You've kept sleeping with other people, even after you told me you would stop."

His jaw clenched, and he set his beer down on the bar. "I only started-"

"No, Larry. You started before I met Mike. You think I don't know what you smell like after you've had sex by now? Jesus, dude, you're denser than I thought."

This was all news to Mike. Of course, Casey had been fairly taciturn when it came to details of the relationship with Larry. It explained why she didn't seem too upset with cheating on him, at least. That part had been eating at Mike for as long as they'd been together, but had never bothered Casey. It did make it seem that he wanted to get revenge on his real boyfriend though. That thought made Mike's heart twinge. Was that all he was to Casey?

The girl who had followed Larry in took the opportunity to bail. "I'm...I'll see you some other time," she said in a similar voice to the one Casey used. That only seemed to make Casey furious. The blonde quickly left the bar, leaving the pair to fume.

"Is she my replacement, or just another piece of ass for you to use up on the side?" Casey asked.

Larry scowled. He puffed out his chest like some Silverback getting his territory threatened. He was taller than Casey, though not taller than Mike. "Listen to me. You're going to march your ass back to my apartment. We'll talk about it when you've calmed down and can think about this reasonably."

"I'm thinking clearly for the first time in a while. You're a selfish asshole. I should have never..."

"Never what? Never got out of the street? Remember, Casey, that I was the one who picked you out of the gutter. You owe me. You owe me your whole fucking life."

"I don't owe you a fucking thing," Casey spat, and stomped out of the bar before he could say another word. She was trying to hold it together, but Mike could tell she was definitely in pain. He practically leaped out of his seat to chase her, nearly bowling over a server with a tray of empty glasses. After mouthed apologies, he popped out the front door and looked to either side. He saw Casey's retreating form in the direction from whence they came. Hopefully, she was heading back to his car. Or else...

"You!"

Mike spun around to see the rolling shoulders and trimmed physique of Larry emerging from the bar. He stalked towards Mike with a feral look in his eyes, like he was sizing up the various cuts of meat he could disassemble him into. Mike was a willow compared to the great big treetrunk of a man. He backed up from Larry, removing himself from the crowd of people milling around the front of the bar.

"Me?" Mike asked, only half facetiously.

Larry stabbed a finger into Mike's chest, actually pushing him back. "Yes, you. You're the guy fucking my Casey while I'm away making money." It was a statement, not a question. Apparently he had all the information he needed. No point in denying it.

"To begin with, she's not yours. You don't own her."

"'She?' Christ, one of those. You know Casey's a guy, right? He hasn't gone trapping again for dick, has he?"

Mike flushed. "I know who Casey is. I like her however she presents herself. And if you hadn't been a dick, maybe she wouldn't have been after mine."

Oh dear. That might not have been the best thing to say, Mike thought to himself. Larry's eyes burned with the kind of holy fire you see in Spanish inquisitors and demon-fighting space marines. "Piece of shit. You don't know anything about it."

The crowd outside started to give them distance, forming a semicircle on the sidewalk. There wasn't a security guy outside the bar, so it looked like they had any potential physical altercation to themselves. And given Larry's physical advantage, it might be a quick enough fight.

"I know enough. You dumped Casey out in the middle of fucking nowhere, in the rain, because you thought she was cheating on you. And all the while you're fucking other people on the side? Where do you get off being such an asshole?"

"I told him those were mistakes. But oh no, he doesn't Fucking Listen. I was there when his family kicked him out. I picked him up, showed him all about dressing like the little slut he'd always wanted to be. You're just some Beta orbiter bitch stealing food from my plate." He stalked towards Mike, actually cracking the knuckles in one hand like some cartoon bully. Mike had to keep himself from laughing in the meathead's face for his cheap theatrics.

"Just because you did something nice for her once doesn't mean Casey owes you fealty forever. Christ, just let her go dude. I can help her move out tomorrow."

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,509 Followers