In Front of the Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was even holding her breath to revel in those moments of thrill his fingers brought upon the smallest but most sensitive part of her. But then the fun of it overwhelmed her and by feeling the tips of his fingers circling the joyable nub, fiercely rubbing her, the air was suddenly pushed out of her lungs with an almost primal shriek.

"Huh...! Yeeee...! Ye-he-hesssss...oh dad...!"

All she could do by now was letting out low groans turning almost into inaudible sobs, her voice now only whimpers of helplessness and greatest need.

This is exactly the sexual heat I`ve always been dreaming of. This is how I wanna get fucked. Why does he know that but Ashley hadn`t?

There`s no way of denying it, Rick Castle definitely not only enjoyed it but loved and admired it even more to see his daughter in her full-blown sexual drive, blushed cheeks, wet lips, helplessly writhing and squirming in his arms, sobbing small whimpers that suddenly turned into loud lust-screams, panting hard as a clear sign of an uninhibited wantonness, born in her, caused by him, her own father.

He loved her so much. He wanted to give her joy, the breathtaking thrill of ecstasy.

And if she wished to be touched by him, he`d eventually do so. Even if rules of society say he shouldn`t do it, they shouldn`t do it.

But why the heck should he hold back his love for her?

If she wanted to be touched by him, he definitely would do as much.

If she wanted to feel his hands on her breasts, he definitely would do so.

If she wanted to get rubbed to an orgasm by him, he definitely would do so.

To show her that she was loved in every way there was, even in a way society thought of it as wrong.

The only thing that really mattered was his daughter Alexis, his baby girl, his pumpkin.

He wouldn`t hurt her, he wouldn`t do anything to her that she wouldn`t have wanted.

He wouldn`t touch her again, if this was what she wanted from him.

He would still look after her but he certainly would stop touching her.

But he never would abandon her because she`d begged him to stop touching her.

Rick Castle had never seen a woman he`d taken care of who had acted so amazingly passionate being fondled, being touched, being pleasured.

He loved her this way, so openly letting him see her desire, trusting him, not in the least feeling or signaling any kind of shame from showing him the height of her rising want.

He was proud of his daughter right now, right there as she groaned, howled, gasped and yelped in sheer lecherousness to come, showing him that she absolutely liked his treatment, showing him her primal need to come.

Once more, Rick now pressed her body flush against his chest and fucked her crack by rubbing his erection between her ass cheeks to stimulate his stiff hard-on even more.

"No, Alexis, don`t! Don`t you close your eyes! Look at what`s happening with you!"

He looked into her lust-glazed eyes and didn`t really know if she was still with him or already in a total whirl of lust.

"Alexis...look...I need a release, too. Just like you. I`m so hot and incredibly turned on, and so I need to come, too. Can you feel it...on you...now...how hot...I am? Can you...feel it...how desperately...I need to come?"

With each wantonly grunted word he blew hotly into her ear while she felt his hot throbbing cock humping against her, rubbing for friction.

Oh geez, this is so kinky!

"Look at me, Alexis! Watch me in the mirror and look what you can do to me!"

Alexis checked her father`s face, and with each thrust against her, his expression changed from one of love into one of more and more lust.

She let out a feral grunt of lust, yelping huskily:

"Oh my God, that`s so fucking hot!"

And with now holding her up he had a better angle to finger-fuck her to the best possible gratification, and that was why he pushed his fingers in her core again. But this time he held her up, so he could even press his thump on her clit.

The moment he changed his stimulation again, she let out grunting breaths, demanding frankly:

"Ah...yes! Harder! Faster!"

She screamed in need, had completely lost her control and all her inhibitions because she was in this wonderful delirium of ecstasy and acted only on instinct now.

"Yes...yes...yes!"

He slobbered wet kisses on her neck, panted like he hadn`t in quite a while, puffing roughly, coarsely:

"Pumpkin, are you ready to come?"

"Please...make me come!"

She utterly begged him in her misery, almost sobbing out of absolute frustration, to show him her submissive exasperation.

"Are you ready to come?" He coarsed insistingly.

"Yes...dad!"

She boldly requested her release, all the excruciating lecherousness that she had to endure by his manipulations clearly noticeable now by her keen wails.

Apparently, she now experienced real red-hot want for the very first time.

"Please..., fuck me!"

Right this moment he came.

All the constant friction of his cock dry-humping her ass, listening to her pleas to give her what she really, really craved for and hearing her using the F-word, this just did it for him.

His orgasm overwhelmed him, almost crushing Alexis with the way he clenched at her in their embrace to fuck himself against her behind.

His cum shot all over her back and drippled down her back and her ass cheeks, warming the skin where it ran down her body.

But Alexis was too far gone in her own lust-delirium that she didn`t feel her father`s cum.

As she jumped and jerked around to get a better hold of his hand, the girl just fucked herself against his fingers. She really had wanted to come with him.

She bluntly pleaded for her release now, almost squealing:

"Please...dad...let me come...let me come...please...please!"

Feeling her father kissing, biting and slobbering her neck, hearing him lustfully grunting his release in her ear, and she was right at the edge of coming.

Sliding in a third finger, he could feel her bouncing even more. It was as if his fingers now were like a thicker cock, pounding her. He hoped he could actually give her exactly the exhilaration he had planned.

"Alexis, that`s it, you`re almost there. Show me how much you can take! Don`t hold back, just let it happen. I wanna feel you coming around my fingers. Come for me, pumpkin!"

His hotly whispered words made her proud of having reached these incredible heights of lust in the arms of her father. She didn`t even think of holding back. She so wanted it to happen but she wasn`t quite there yet. She needed...!

In the highest desperation of needing her sexual release, she frantically begged without pride:

"Please...dad, make me come right now! I need it right now!"

"Yes...look at me, Alexis! I want you to look into my eyes when you come!"

She let out screams of pure ecstasy as he quickened his finger-fuck, while listening to his eager, lust-driven words of pure want.

If he wanted her to have an incredible orgasm, then, of course, she definitely wanted to feel it.

And if he really wanted her to come, she wanted to make him proud of her, too.

So she just let go, wouldn`t even think to hold back.

She wanted him to be proud of her.

And so she came.

She was exploding around his thick fingers.

She bucked wildly.

She gasped and screamed loud in unabashed fulfillment while looking directly into her father`s eyes, sending tingles down his spine:

"Oh dad...yes...I`m coming...I`m coming...oh yes...oh yes...oh...that`s...so...wonderful!"

"Pumpkin, that was amazing!"

And instead of stopping and pulling out his fingers, he even started to furiously work her g-spot, making her fly immediately again before the waves of her first orgasm had even vanished, giving her delicious vibrations for a second time, making her scream over and over again.

"Come on, girl, do it again...let go once more...come for me! I love you so much!"

And it was really simple. All she needed for releasing her orgasm was hearing his voice dirty-talking to her.

"Oh...I love you too, dad. Oh dad...oh dad..., yes..."

She convulsed in another earth-shattering orgasm, shivering, shuddering and panting.

She was holding onto sheer life on his arms while the wonderful, thrilling shockwaves ran once again through her, both wanting and needing her father to be proud of her.

And she beamed at his face in the mirror, making out a lewd grin that showed all of his love for her.

His eyes glued at her, wanting to catch every single emotion that ran through her this moment.

She grinned back at him, revealing the intense gratification and love she felt for him right now.

Right at this moment Rick Castle was so proud of his daughter!

He even was very much pleased with himself that he actually did give her not only one but two amazing orgasms as it seemed by the look of perfect bliss Alexis wore on her face.

"Dad, would you please just hold me now?"

After he`d drawn out her delight by leaving his fingers in her and the last waves of her orgasm were finally subsiding, she still wasn`t ready to separate from him right now.

So she looked up at him, this time not in the mirror in front of them but actually to his face and smiled coyly.

"Thank you...dad...you sure as hell don`t know how much I needed that, how much it means to me that you took care of me exactly the way I wanted you to. Thank you, thank you so very much!"

"You don`t say!"

12