In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 12

Story Info
Wife's sister takes the couple over the line.
6.3k words
4.72
71.2k
86

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,426 Followers

Author's Note: Allow me to express my gratitude to Shygirlwhore for her thoughtful and exacting editorial work.

*****

I walked into our bedroom, fresh from fucking Ann.

"I'm not happy about this," Jen said quietly, staring at me with her hands on her hips.

"What?"

"You fucked her before I got home."

"She took me by surprise. What was I supposed to do? Shove her away?"

"You could have thought of something."

"But maybe that would have hurt her confidence again, Jen." Total bullshit to my own wife. Like Ann had a shortage of sexual confidence.

But what I said stopped Jen. She redirected her attack. "You came inside her, didn't you?"

"She's on the pill, Jen. She told me to. I..."

"Tell me what happened."

I told her about the kitchen fuck, but I gave her a version decidedly unsexier than the actual experience. Jen was seriously pissed about me cumming in Ann's pussy, but I glossed over that as best I could. "Jen," I argued, "you practically ordered me to make sure she got exactly what she wanted."

"Okay," she said. "But you're not off the hook, yet."

"What else?"

"You fucked her ass," she practically whispered it.

"She wanted me to!"

"Horsefeathers!"

I laughed—Jen and her old-timey sayings. I said, "You liked it. Come on, I saw you."

"What? No, I didn't."

"You were fingering yourself."

This caught her off guard. "I was not!"

"Jen, I could see you."

Her tone shifted from angry to sheepish. "You could?"

I nodded.

"It was kind of hot, okay?"

"I was there."

I shouldn't have joked. Jen got all pissy again. "You did it so that you could make me do it. I know you. I know Ann."

"No, Jen. I didn't know it was going to happen, I swear."

She scanned my eyes for the truth, and then muttered, "Okay."

"So it was hot, huh?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Are you hot right now?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she almost whispered.

I waved her over to me. "Do you want to take a shower together? I need one."

She took my hand, and we walked into the bathroom together. I undressed her, and then she pulled off my shorts. I dangled there, and she caressed it. "So this cock is dirty, isn't it?"

I nodded.

"It was in Ann's pussy," she said, looking down at it, "and then she covered it in cum."

"Yeah."

"Then you put it in her ass, and it got covered in cum again."

I was hard, and she stroked me.

"This is one dirty cock," she whispered, and she got on her knees. "I should make sure it gets clean." Then, she began licking it.

"Fuck, Jen."

She licked in short strokes along the shaft, and—I'm not bullshitting here—she wasn't licking it to get me off, she was licking to clean me. There's a difference. Her tongue pressed in hard little dabs, and she swallowed after each. My Jen! Licking Ann's pussy and ass and my own cum off my cock.

She slathered me in saliva, and sucked it all off.

She looked it over. "Better. But, it's not all clean, yet," she said, and then she led me into the shower. She sat me down on our little stool, out of the stream of water.

She soaked herself under the shower, and then I watched as she covered her tits in soap. She walked over to me, those big fucking cannons hidden in bubbles, and then sank to her knees.

Jen put my cock between those soapy tits, and kind of sex-scrubbed me with them. It was so slippery and soft. She alternated them—one down, one up and vice-versa, and she went fast. After a minute or so, she took one of her tits and cupped my balls with her other hand. She brought the two together, and I felt her slippery nipple roam all over and around my balls.

"When it's clean, what do you want me to do with it?" I asked.

"Lift me up and fuck me under the shower with it."

She rinsed me off with the wand, and I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my hips and my hands held her ass. I walked us under the shower head and fucked her while the water streamed down over us.

She kept telling me to go faster, and I lifted her and dropped her on my cock as fast as I could. It was like a speed set of bicep curls.

In a few minutes, my arms were exhausted, but my cock was ready to explode. She sensed it.

She took my jaw and pulled my face towards hers, and, looking into my eyes, said, "Cum in my pussy."

"Jen...," I started.

"Do it."

So, I did, and Jen was louder than I have ever heard her, and that's saying something. She shrieked into my ears, but I couldn't do anything about it, holding her ass. Every time my cock contracted and fired into her, she fucking bawled into my ear. Shit.

She went limp in my arms when it was all done. I set her down and washed myself up. Then, I washed her—hair, body, everywhere. I shut off the shower, picked her up, and carried her out. I dried her off, wrapped a towel around her hair, and took her to bed. After tucking her in, I kissed her on the lips. She was asleep.

"I love you two," Ann said and I jumped.

"Shit!"

She was naked. "Jen woke me up."

"You scared the shit out of me, Ann. Fuck."

"Sorry," she offered.

'How long were you here?"

"I came over after I heard you shut off the shower. I watched you take care of Jen. Very sweet."

I shrugged. "Yeah, she went boneless on me."

Ann nodded. "You've had quite a night."

I grinned. "Yeah."

She turned to go.

"Ann?"

She stopped and looked back in.

"Sleep with us?"

"I need to take a shower. I'm still carrying something of yours," she said, turning around and briefly spreading her ass apart.

"Fuck."

"Yeah."

"After you get out then?"

She smiled and left.

***

I woke up in the middle of the night needing to take a piss. When I came back, I saw their shadowy forms—Jen and Ann's—cuddled together in our bed. Ann was curled up under Jen's arm.

I went back to sleep, but it wasn't easy.

***

I woke up first, and I had a nasty morning hard on. The girls were still there, and I edged over to Jen and put it between her legs. I reached over and cupped one of her big tits.

She woke up slowly, and then reached down and felt my cock. "Oh, my gosh."

Ann stirred beside her.

"Ann, reach back and feel this pig sticker he put between my legs."

Pig sticker. So fucking Jen. Ann's hand came back and Jen guided it to my dick. "Fuck," Ann said, giggling.

Jen said, "He gets really hard, doesn't he?"

"I know, right?"

"Hey, I'm right here. The guy with the hard dick? He's here."

Ann said, "Did you hear something, Jen?"

"I thought I heard something, but it sounded more like a big fart." They were both laughing.

"Okay," I said, and I sat up fast, climbed over them and squished them together, bellies down. They screamed.

I straddled two beautiful asses, and I spanked Ann first. "Shit!" She cried, still laughing.

"You're next," I told Jen.

"Oh, no. Don't!" Too late, I swatted her. "Ow! You fucker!"

They squirmed to get away, but my legs kept them in place. The room filled with squeals and screams.

"Ann," I said, calmly.

She looked up at me screaming, "Don't! Please!" And I thwacked her ass even harder. She shrieked and cursed.

Jen's voice was strangely calm the next time she spoke. "Look, we're sorry. We're very, very sorry."

"Sorry for what?" I asked, raising my flat hand high above her ass.

She screamed, "No!"

"We're sorry for talking about your cock and ignoring you!" Ann interjected.

I turned to her and raised my hand higher, smiling deviously. I said, "No, you called me a name. Apologize for that."

They looked at each other and burst into laughter. I smacked Jen's ass.

"Oh, my gosh!"

"No laughing. Apologize."

"We didn't call you a name!" Jen yelled.

"Yes, you said I sounded like—no laughing, now—a...big...fart." They both lost it, and I nailed Ann.

"Oh, fuck! Ow!"

"We're sorry we called you a big fart! We're sorry we called you a big fart!"

They kept giggling and snorting, but I relented. "Okay, that's better." I looked down. Fuck. "Look at these asses."

I leaned down and kissed each one. I ran my hands gently over both, and I kissed, licked, and sucked on them, one at a time.

"Don't move, either of you." I climbed away and ripped the sheets and blankets off. I walked around, took two pillows. and went to Jen. The sisters watched me with interest and maybe some confusion.

I lifted Jen's ass up and slid a pillow underneath her. The effect was beautiful. It arched her back and pushed her booty up. I did the same to Ann and stepped back to appreciate my work. Fuck, it was incredible.

The girls, side-by-side, bellies down and asses up, long blond hair streaming down their naked backs, it was a vision. "Oh, my fuck, you two are beautiful."

Another idea occurred to me. "Hey, I want to take a video of this."

Jen snapped, "No! Absolutely not."

"I'll keep it safe. I promise."

"No."

"Just a picture, babe? Please?"

"No."

I pleaded, "Jen, this is going to haunt my memories until I'm dead. I have to get this. It's like I'm in a porno movie with the two sexiest women on Earth."

"No."

"But," Ann offered, "maybe we can let him be our director."

Jen hesitated and then a grin spread across her face. She said, "I like that idea."

I didn't need any fucking convincing. I walked over. "Kiss. Softly."

Ann and Jen leaned in to one another and let their lips touch; their mouths opened, and they locked on to one another. Their eyes were shut, but their lips spread, and I saw their tongues connect and disappear in each other's mouths.

"Turn and caress the other, all over."

They slid to their sides, and Ann's hands went to Jen's tits. Jen's hands went to Ann's ass. Their hands slid over each other, caressing, grabbing, massaging.

"Slow down and stop kissing, but keep feeling."

In a few seconds, they broke their kiss.

"Jen, suck on Ann's finger like its a cock."

She did. She closed her eyes and licked up to the top of Ann's finger, and then she wrapped her lips around it and bobbed on it.

"Ann, on all fours, suck on Jen's tits and put that finger in her pussy."

She climbed over Jen and took one of Jen's big tits between her lips, and she finger fucked her. Ann's ass was in the air in front of me, and I leaned forward to kiss her little pussy. I got on my knees behind her and let my cock slide along her ass crack.

"More fingers, Ann, and lick her pussy."

I took Ann's hips and pushed my dick along the valley of her ass, mock fucking her. I heard Jen begin to moan and I got up, kissed and licked Ann's pussy again, and climbed over to Jen.

I leaned down, grabbing one tit, and putting my lips on the other one. I kissed and sucked it. I took the nipple in my mouth and worked around it with the tip of my tongue.

I slid back and said, "Ann, kiss Jen and let her suck your fingers. Let her taste her pussy."

Ann rose and crawled up to Jen's face. They kissed. Jen sucked on Ann's tongue, and then Ann broke off and brought up her hand. Jen seized Ann's wrist, attacking Ann's fingers with her lips, sucking them together and individually.

"Keep going," I said. Jen and Ann were sandwiched together, their pussies stacked on top of each other. I got behind them, stuck my fingers into Jen and my face into Ann. I heard them gasp.

After a minute of finger fucking and pussy eating, I told Ann to suck on Jen's tits again, and I went back to work, both sisters moaning and panting. I kissed and sucked Ann's clit while I buried three fingers into Jen's sopping cunt.

I got up and said, "Ann, go back down and finish off Jen."

I pulled Ann back to me, and her head lowered between Jen's legs. On my knees, I grabbed my cock and pushed the tip up and down Ann's wet pussy lips. Then, I split them apart, lining myself up perfectly, and waited. Ann kept trying to back into me, but I held her still.

I listened to Jen just beginning the early stages of her orgasm. I felt Ann and could sense her anticipation, and I held still for as long as I could.

Then, I sheathed my cock to the hilt and Ann screamed into Jen's pussy. I fucked her slowly so that she could concentrate on Jen.

Jen entered the bawling stage. She was holding her knees up, and watching Ann eat her pussy. She came hard and loud. At some point she let go of her knees and clasped Ann's head, pulling Ann's face deeper inside her.

With Jen basically done, I unleashed on Ann. I liked watching her long hair absorb the shock wave of my thrusts, and she grunted when I struck.

I flipped Ann over, her head in Jen's crotch. I put her feet up on my shoulders to get her ass in the air. When I pushed in, the top of her head bumped into Jen's pussy, and it got a little reaction from Jen—a little "uh." So, I kept doing it, trying to time my thrusts to maximize the chain reaction. I liked Jen's little noises.

Ann wasn't quiet, either. She breathe-screamed. Her hands reached up and behind her, grabbing Jen's thighs and she pulled Jen's pussy down against her head. Jen's crotch ground up and down, and my cock began to throb inside Ann.

Ann let loose, squirming under me and into Jen's crotch. I pulled most of the way out and grabbed my cock, holding it just inside Ann and feeling the bursts surge through me and into her.

It felt like a lot, and when I pulled all the way out, a little pool of cum followed.

Gasping, I said. "Ann, put your pussy in Jen's face."

She sat up and scooted her ass back into Jen's face. Drops of cum slipped out and onto Jen's belly. I moved beside of them and watched my wife lick cum from her sister's pussy. I rubbed Jen's clit.

"Get it all, Jen."

She grabbed Ann's hips and pulled Ann's body tighter against her face. Her face nuzzled into Ann, and Ann moaned.

When Jen pulled back, I said, "Let me see."

Jen's lips and chin glistened. I lifted Ann off her and laid her beside Jen. I spread her legs and tilted her pussy up. Same story, shining with come and pussy and saliva.

"Ann, there's still some on my cock." I laid beside her and she rolled to me. She nursed on my dick, stopping only to lick here and there.

After a minute, I was losing the feeling, and I stopped her. "Perfect," I said. "Take five."

***

I went downstairs and made them bacon, eggs, and jelly toast. I brought it up with Ann's tea and Jen's juice.

They ate with gusto.

"How was my directing? Did I do good?"

Jen looked up at me and said, "Naughty. But, good."

Ann smiled and said, "I loved it."

Then, I said, "So, do you want me to direct another...scene?"

Ann sat up and said, "I wanna do it."

Jen looked at Ann, suspicion in her eyes.

Ann saw the look and said, "What? It'll be fun."

Jen said, "Alright then."

I shrugged. "Okay." What the fuck was I gonna do? Complain? I took a super quick shower, went downstairs, and ate. I heard showers and blow dryers above me.

I heard someone rummaging around in Ann's room. A few minutes later, Ann called me up.

They were in Ann's room. Ann was wearing shorts and a tank top. She had pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She looked great.

Jen. Woah. Jen was wearing her black string bikini—the one she never actually wore. It made her cannons look even bigger. But, her hair—pig tails. She looked like she was seventeen.

"Jen!" I gasped. "Pigtails?"

She pointed Ann with a smirk. "She made me."

I went up to her and gave her a huge kiss. "This swimsuit looks incredible on you."

That made her smile.

"You like?" Ann asked me.

"Yeah! I love her suit. The pigtails are...well, they make her look almost...illegal."

She laughed, and then she reached into a drawer and pulled out rope. "Tie her up."

"What?" Jen spouted.

"I'm directing. You," she turned to me, "tie her up."

I took the rope.

"Jen, lay down on the bed with your arms above your head and your legs spread."

She did.

"Tie her up?" I asked.

Ann nodded. "Arms and legs."

The look Jen was giving me when I walked over with the rope: be careful, husband of mine. I smiled at her.

I tied her wrists together above her head, and then I tied her wrists to a slat on the headboard. I gave her about six inches of wiggle room. Then I made a knot around one of her ankles and tied it to the leg of the bed underneath the box spring. When I started to do it on the other side, she protested.

"Hey!"

It was a king-sized bed, our guest bed, and Jen's legs were about to be spread wide fucking open.

Ann ordered, "Do it, but try to give her a little room to move."

I secured her other leg in the same way, and then I readjusted the first leg to make sure she had about six inches of wiggle room for both. I stepped back and Jen squirmed a little.

She could move, but what she could not do is close her legs. I laughed.

"Fuck you. I hope you're next," she threatened.

"Here," I said, and I put a pillow under her head. "Better?"

She stuck her tongue out at me and, with the pigtails in her hair, I was half convinced that Jen had just turned into a teenager.

I was standing at the foot of the bed when Ann walked up to me. She said, "Take off my clothes."

I did.

"Take off yours."

I did.

She put her little hands on my chest and turned to Jen. "I've got your husband, Jen. He's all mine, and now you can't do anything about it."

Jen watched in silence. Did I see a ripple of fear pass over her face?

Ann turned me to face Jen. Sideways next to me, she smiled at Jen and ran her hand across my chest, over my nipple and down my stomach. Down further still.

I was growing down there.

She gripped my cock and cooed, "It's all mine, Jen."

Ann spun me part way around and now my back was mostly to Jen, but still a little sideways. Ann walked around in front of me and knelt. She peered around my waist at Jen, saying, "All mine."

Then, she pulled my cock to her lips. We were sideways enough that Jen had to have been able to see just the head of my dick. Ann was gloating, a look of total control and confidence on her face, and then she opened her mouth and engulfed my cock, staring at Jen. She moaned when she did it.

She pulled off and said, "Oh, fuck, Jen. He tastes so good." Then, she took me in again, bobbing along the shaft a few times and just watching Jen.

When she came away, she told Jen, "The first time I sucked this dick, I knew. I knew I had to take it from you. Make it mine. And now it is."

She deep throated me, and Jen must have seen my head tilt back. She must have heard me moan. She must have seen Ann's face disappear from view. She must have known how much of her husband's cock was inside her sister's mouth. And, Jen must have known that she had never been able to swallow that much dick.

Ann drew back from me, and she stared at Jen, dominance in her eyes. "Jen, you think you know, don't you, the first time I sucked this cock? You think it was that morning after our first time, don't you?"

I fucking froze. Ann drew herself out of Jen's line of sight and looked up at me. I was torn between terror and lust. Ann's eyes were full of self-possession. She lifted up my shaft and kissed and sucked on my balls. Fuck, it felt good. Fuck, Ann was insane. Fuck, Jen was going to kill me.

Then, she looked over at Jen again. "How many times, Jen, do you think he's woken up in the night, snuck into my room, and let me nurse on this big fucking dick?"

This was a fucking lie, and I wanted to say something, but Ann was too sexy, and it felt so fucking amazing. She tugged on my shaft and sucked on the very tip of my cock, in full view of Jen.

She ended it with a kiss and said, "The mornings after, when I woke up? I skipped breakfast." Then, she deep throated me again. When she slid off, she cooed, "I was already full, Jen." Once more, she worked deep down the shaft and took me almost, but not completely, all the way in. I grunted and said, "Oh, shit." I held her head there and felt her tongue and lips.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,426 Followers
12