In Germania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toddstop
toddstop
563 Followers

"Come to the bed with me." I took his large hand in my own and pulled him as I moved back to the bed. Once there I released him and grabbed the pot of lubricant as I stretched out on the furs. "Just give me a moment." I scooped some of the slippery substance from the pot onto my fingers as I lifted my legs and spoke. "Let me open myself for you," and I groaned as I rubbed the lubricant along the periphery of my hole. "I want your great cock inside me, but I will enjoy your taking of me more if I am prepared." I used my fingers to push the substance inside me and sighed as my fingertips breached the tight ring of muscles.

I rotated my hips upward so that Ulric could look his fill as he stared down at the juncture of my ass and fingers with quite intensity. He held his enormous cock and lightly stroked it while I moaned and fingered myself deeper. He pulled off the short kilt and knelt onto the edge of the bed before me and I used more of the lubricant to cover his cock when it was within my reach.

"Now, I'm ready for you. Fuck me, Ulric." He growled as he moved into position. When I had his cock placed for entrance he took both my hands and held them over my head. I whimpered into his chest and clutched him tighter with my thighs.

His intrusion was quick and efficient, his cock sliding deeply into my guts with one powerful lunge. I cried out and moved against him in pain and pleasure. It was easier to take him but he still filled me until I thought I would surely slit in two. His cock throbbed and pressed against the swollen source of my pleasure as he held and enjoyed the hot constriction of my insides.

With utter submission I spread myself wider and tilted my hips higher so that the very base was buried inside me. He leaned down and took my lips in a savage kiss until he moved and the retreat of his cock made me gasp and pull away. He drove it home again and made me writhe for him. He set a punishing pace and truly began to fuck me.

He watched me from where he held me down as I begged him with coarse words to fuck me harder and met each of his punishing thrusts. A look of amazement passed over his fine features and he muttered, "By the gods, you love it, don't you? My cock inside your grasping little cunt?"

His look and words thrilled me almost as much as the friction of his huge member moving inside me. "Fuck me, Ulric. Make me yours. Gods, I love it."

He ripped his cock from me and rolled me over onto my stomach. As he plunged back inside me he covered my body with his own and made me scream. My world shrank solely to the awareness of the man. All I could smell was his scent, so masculine and rich. All I could hear was his heavy breathing and grunting. All I could feel was the weight of his powerful body over mine, his harsh bites at my neck and shoulders and the all-encompassing sensation of his cock filling me like none before.

With a mighty roar he came deep inside me. The feel of his hot seed seeping into me had me crying out in satisfaction and he gave me one more brutal thrust that nearly tore his cock from me. It was more than I could stand and my entire body convulsed as I came.

My body went limp on the sodden furs and his weight was a comfort. After some time he eased away from me and rolled onto his side next to me. I could not move and he had no problem rolling me onto my side to hold me and spoon up to my backside. We caught our breath together.

"Ulric?" Some time had passed and I thought perhaps he had fallen asleep.

"Mmm?" His sighed response stirred the drying hair along my neck.

"May I ask you something?" I felt him nod and reveled in the fact I had left him speechless. "Are you married? Is there a wife waiting for you somewhere?"

He tensed for a moment, then answered in a gruff voice, "No, I was married. She died in the winter giving birth." I rolled over in his arms so that I was facing him and twined my legs with his.

"I am sorry for your loss." He smiled at me but the skin around his eyes remained tight with grief.

"Thank you, Cassius. She was a good woman; a good wife and a good mother."

"How many children do you have?"

"Three," I could not mistake the gleam of pride in his clear eyes. "Two sons and a daughter. They are staying with my sister and her husband until my service to the king is complete. She had just borne a child and was nursing when my wife went to meet the ancestors. She took in my children so that I could fight and hopefully claim some of the land we will take."

I smiled at him and gently pressed my lips to his. Some deep emotion passed over his face that I could not identify. When I would have asked him what was wrong he rolled away from me and left the bed. With his back to me he said, "Come, boy, we can't stay abed all day. I'll take you to the training grounds and you can see for yourself the skill of my brothers."

When we were dressed Ulric led me from the fort to a cleared field where men were engaged in various forms of practice fighting. There was a range for firing arrows with stuffed straws targets at one end. The other end of the field was used for practice fighting on charging horses. In the forefront was an area designated for groups of men to fight with wooden batons shaped like swords. As we approached Ulric pointed out what each group of men was doing.

"Ulric, I am a son of Rome. I've trained in all the martial arts. There is no need to explain." My shoulder brushed his and I smiled up at him.

"Then perhaps, Cassius, you would deign to show us barbarians some of your skill." He laughed down at me and I grinned in response.

When we got closer to the men Ulric called out to Lars, who was battling with another man. They came over and Lars tipped his head at me with a smile. I think he would have greeted me but Ulric spoke first, "The young lord wishes to show us his skills with a sword." He held out a hand and Lars passed him the baton. The other man gave me his with a sneer and a chuckle aimed at the other men.

I grasped the handle and tested the weight of the instrument. It was heavier than I would have guessed. I stepped into the designated area and turned to meet Ulric. He bowed to me and I returned the gesture. As we straightened Ulric pounced at me with his sword raised. I easily deflected his first attempt and brought my own sword down on his exposed calf. The force of my blow would have severed his leg with a real sword and he hopped back with a cry and a look of utter shock on his face.

I pressed my advantage and came at him with a series of blows he barely managed to deflect. I'd practiced in the gymnasium with professional soldiers since I was a boy and I took great pride in my skills. Winded, Ulric made a desperate stab for my stomach which I side-stepped and brought my sword down on his back with a loud crack as the wood met his flesh. He stumbled forward onto his knees. I stepped close behind him and, before he could react, I used his hair to pull his head back and pressed my sword to his throat.

"Do you submit, Ulric?" He had no choice though I could feel his anger radiating from him. He did not speak immediately so I tightened my hand in his hair and pressed the edge of the sword more firmly into the strong column of his exposed neck.

Finally his body relaxed and he said, "Aye." I released him and he stood slowly. When he looked at me I smiled and he grinned in return. He walked towards the other men and gave his sword to Lars who stepped forward to meet me.

After we each bowed Lars was much more careful engaging me, having learned from Ulric's example. We paced around one another. They had all expected me to be no challenge to their superior age and greater strength but I intended to surprise them. When I finally closed with Lars the blows came fast and hard. His reach was longer than mine and he had more force but none of the finesse I'd worked so hard for. Within minutes I had him laid out on his back before me, my sword pressed to his chest.

When he rose up to join the other men I saw Fenol had come to watch and called him out to face me. He took the sword offered up by Lars and stepped forward with a sneer.

"You'll see now, boy," he spoke loudly as he came closer. "You'll fight like a man in the day but I fucked you like a woman last night." He bragged loudly for the other men to hear and I felt my face heat.

It quickly became apparent the Fenol had nothing to brag about. I bested him soon enough and called for another opponent. When I had beaten ten of the men my arms felt heavy and my movements were becoming sloppy. I left the combat area and explained that I had to retire or I'd surely lose the next round. They tried to goad me into more fighting but I looked to Ulric and he nodded. He came forward and told the men to leave me be, we had more to see.

As he led me to the archery range he said, "You fight well, Cassius. On my honor you fight better than any man I've known."

I ducked my head in modesty and muttered "Thanks."

"Shall we see your skills with a bow?"

Their bows were much longer than any I'd used before. It took me some time to get the feel for it but within twenty attempts I proved greater accuracy than most of the men present. Ulric encouraged me as we both took aim and, by the end, we were an even match with the bow.

Next he led me to the horses and I quickly proved that I was better with the horses and the mounted combat than any man. As the sun began to set I was feeling proud of my skills and trading stories with Ulric between bouts of laughter. I was feeling a little sore and well-exercised when he offered to show me to the river where we could bathe. I gladly accepted his invitation.

At the river's edge Ulric stripped before jumping into the slow moving water. I was awed again by his physical beauty and stared at him. The hair on his body was like spun gold in the setting sunlight and accented the movement of his muscles beneath his skin. He looked like what I imagined when I envisioned Apollo, golden and strong. I realized what I was doing and pulled off my clothes and joined him in the cold water.

"Were you enjoying what you saw?" When I broke the surface he was right behind me. I whirled around in the water to face his smug grin.

"You're beautiful, Ulric." I saw something I would never have thought possible, a blush crept into his cheeks. I had to smile in response and he was quick to push me under water. A short fight ensued where I was nearly drowned. Finally I begged his mercy and he let me catch my breath as he held my elbow.

"I don't understand you, Cassius." A look of puzzlement passed over his features.

"What is there to understand?" I smiled and more than anything I wished to kiss him but was afraid of how he might react. Instead I moved closer to him until only a foot separated our chests.

"After the way I fucked you, I thought... I assumed you to be less of a man. The way you enjoyed it made me certain you... But you fight like a man. Outside of your bed you act like a man. It doesn't seem possible."

"Ulric," I sighed. "I am a man, make no mistake. But I am a man that likes to be fucked by other men. As you said, I enjoy it." He chuckled with me.

"But there is more to it than that. You like to submit to a man, don't you?" I smiled as I slowly nodded and ran a lazy hand over his chest. "You raise some feeling in me I can't explain, boy." I grinned wider.

"Is that so?"

"Aye, though that's not the only thing you raise in me." He took my hand from his chest and placed it over the shaft of his hard cock. I barely contained the gasp his hot flesh aroused in me.

"And what would you have me do to lower it?" I asked. The lust sparked between us but he stepped away and dove under the water. I followed and we swam until the sun settled on the horizon.

"Let's get ready for dinner," he said at length. "I've prepared a gift for you. It should be awaiting you in your room."

We made our way to the bank where our clothes were. I used my tunic to dry myself and put on my loincloth. Ulric simply pulled on his kilt and we made our way back to the fort. In my room I found a bundle of leather wrapped in string. I untied it to find a newly made kilt and vest like the warriors wore. I put it on with pride before I made my way to the king's table.

"I understand you fight well, my lord," Tylus commented at my side. We were enjoying the singing of several young women as we ate. I hadn't been paying attention to the conversation around me as my eyes kept straying to Ulric where he sat with some of the other warriors. He would catch my eye for a moment and I would smile shyly before looking away. I knew that I was smitten with him in a manner I had never experienced before.

Turning to the king, I replied, "I have trained my whole life with the expectation I would one day lead men in the service of Rome, sir. I never had the necessity to employ my time in any manner other than training as I'm sure your men must."

"I was told that you are an exceptional swordsman, my lord." He continued with a mischievous smile, "Perhaps you could help train my warriors?"

"I doubt they would appreciate that," I said with a chuckle.

"What of my proposal, my lord? Have you given it any more thought?"

"Aye, King Tylus, I have thought of little else all day." Which was a lie but I couldn't tell him that I'd been brooding on Ulric. "Let me pray to the gods for guidance and maybe in the morning I will know whether I agree with you or not."

"Then let me not keep you from your bed, sir." He laughed and clapped me on the back.

"I may retire, if it would not displease you?" I smiled warmly at the king and realized I liked him as a man. I was tired from the exertions of the day and the night before. With my belly full I felt drowsy.

"No, off to bed with you! I know you have had an eventful day." He saw me off with a warm smile and strong clasp of my shoulder.

I stood and Gordianus, who had been seated on my other side, stood with me. He gestured for me to follow him to the corner of the room. I expected him to ask after my welfare but that was not the case.

"My lord, I do not think your father would approve of the king's plan."

"Why not? Gordianus, it would substantially increase his holdings."

"Not if they are unsuccessful. This is a risky undertaking and I think the king is overly sure of the outcome."

"He has faith in his men, and I believe that faith is well placed."

"You cannot know what faith to place in his men, my lord. We've only been here for one day."

"Gordianus, I trained and watched them today. They are good men. I can teach them a few lessons and they will be nearly as good as any centurion from the Republic."

"You cannot know that, my lord, from one day of watching them train! This entire venture would be very ill advised." I gestured him to keep his voice low.

"My mind is not made up. I will watch and hear more of their plans before I make any decision. But I feel that this war would be a profitable course of action."

"You cannot be serious! You know nothing of these people. Putting yourself out as a common whore to some of the men does not give you the knowledge to make an informed..." He stopped when he saw the expression of anger on my face and his own blanched as he realized what he'd just said.

"Gordianus, I am the son of a Roman senator. I will soon be a senator myself. Do not make the presumption that you can address me in so disrespectful a manner." I stepped closer to make myself completely understood. "If you ever dare to do so again I will have you head. Do you understand me?"

He nodded and backed away from me with his head lowered. "Forgive me, my lord, it will not happen again. My good sense deserted me for a moment, I beg your pardon. Never again, my lord."

"Be sure that it doesn't. Good night." I turned and left him quivering behind me.

In the antechamber to my room I was surprised to find the four men from the previous night waiting for me. Ulric stood from the bench they had been seated on and smiled at me before bowing his head quickly.

"Does my lord wish the pleasure of our company this night?" His voice was soft and deep with respect but I could hear the undertone of humor in it.

"Thank you, Ulric, but it is not necessary. I realize that you all have other obligations, family, you must attend to." I couldn't deny that I wanted Ulric to stay but the others, especially Fenol, I could do without.

Lars stood to say, "My lord, we are here at your pleasure. If you wish us to stay, it will be done."

I opened my door with a sigh and beckoned Ulric in. In a whisper I explained to him, "Ulric, I greatly desire you to stay with me tonight. But I will not force you, or the others. Fenol, certainly, I have no wish to spend more time with." He pulled me to him and wrapped me in his strong arms.

"Cassius," he breathed into my ear, "I would not have Fenol stay either, but... Lars and my brother? I think I would like to see you under them before I take you." In that moment I realized two things: Penric was Ulric's true brother and that I would do anything he wanted me to do.

"Very well, as you wish. Send Fenol away and invite the other two to stay." Already my cock was filling with blood in anticipation.

"Thank you, Cassius. You look very good dressed as a warrior." He brushed his lips across mine before he spoke in a husky whisper, "It took all my will not to bend you over the table before the king and lift your kilt so I could fuck you." My cock was rock hard now and I felt an answering hardness from his groin. He held me a moment longer before kissing me and plunging his tongue past my lips. I sucked at it and made him moan. He pulled back with a sigh and let me go.

He made his way to the door as I went further into the room. I stepped up to the bucket and pissed gladly into it. I heard Ulric talking, "Fenol, go to your wife," he said dismissively. "Brother, you and Lars and I are going to have some fun with that boy tonight. He may know his way around a sword but we'll show him how real men wield their weapons, eh?" I heard their answering laughs and a shiver rolled down my spine.

When I had finished I turned to find the three men waiting for me by the bed. Ulric stepped from between them and motioned me forward. In a commanding voice he said, "Take off your clothes, Cassius and get on the bed." Penric gasped at the familiar use of my name.

"Little Brother," he turned to look at Penric, "in this room Cassius is not a lord. He is my boy and we will do with him as I please." He turned back to me and sneered, "Why are you still dressed, boy?" I made haste to do as he said and removed my kilt and vest. In just my loincloth I crossed to the bed and positioned myself in the center while they watched me. I eased the linen clothe from my hips and thighs until I could kick it from me and lay completely exposed.

"Prepare yourself for us the way you showed me earlier." The authoritative tone of his voice made the hair on my neck stand up and I searched the furs for the little pot of lubricant. When I found it I drew my legs up as before until my hole was in plain view. With trembling fingers I dipped into the oil and smeared it around my entrance.

"Mm, yes that's the way. Push it in with your fingers, Cassius, and make yourself wet." I eased one finger into my ass and stared at Ulric. He still wasn't wearing anything under his kilt and pulled up the hem to let his massive cock stand out from between his thighs and stroke it slowly. He attentively watched me make a display of myself and ease a second lubed finger past my ring. I fingered myself a few times before applying more of the lubricant. This time as I used my two fingers to stretch and prepare myself I spread them until I was ready for a third.

Lars and Penric were not immune and both removed their vests and kilts. I could see the hard proof of their desire pressed against the linen of their underclothes. I looked back to Ulric's cock, the largest, and felt the hungry itch inside me for his cock. I pushed my fingers deeper and moaned as I rubbed over the sensitive tissue which my desire seemed to spring from.

toddstop
toddstop
563 Followers