In Goddess We Trust Ch. 01

Story Info
Parking lot passions. Prelude to a Goddess created.
2.8k words
4.58
29.7k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Goddess We Trust Ch. 01: Parking Lot Passions

“Under the wings of his Goddess, he has found a place that is neither Agony nor Ecstasy; neither Heaven nor Hell; but rather a place that is all; a place that is more; a place that is his and Hers alone; a place known as… TRUST.”

--W. Vixxxen

It was the beginning of what would become a very wet summer for the Northeast region of the country… a very wet summer in more ways than imagined. It was their beginning - That night in mid June was the introduction of their unique combination of sexual awakening into the world of domination. After the cursory period of foreplay and what they later termed as “stagnant sex”, they took turns in revealing to each other deeply buried versions of erotic fantasies they each thought would never be brought to the surface of their lips – let alone imagining any of the eroticisms ever coming to pass. It was the beginning of libidos quenched and fantasies realized, and it was the first cornerstone in the building of their special, private place - many “firsts” for them both.

The rains had been incessant that month; making for most of the people that they worked with moody and depressed. Both of them, however, were elated, for they knew the rain would be the veil of privacy they felt was heaven-sent exclusively for them. They counted the hours before they were to leave work, and meet at their prearranged spot – a nearby bar parking lot that was not only fairly secluded, but, on this particular night of the week, filled with over-the-road trailer trucks whose drivers needed to catch some sleep before resuming their routes the next morning. A makeshift spot for the two to steal some privacy, but ideal nonetheless.

Time was going excruciatingly slow that work night; both finding it difficult to even glance at one another for fear a co-worker would read on their faces what their minds’ passions held. Finally, the hour of closing arrived, and as he stood by the front door bidding the workers goodnight, she too left, saying goodnight to him as the others did. Only knowing this night was not over for them yet – and it was to be the first of many really “good” nights – and days - with him. It was still raining; the soft drizzle that only a summer night can produce – seductively warm and silent; the kind of rain that caresses your skin as if it was Mother Nature’s nameless lover.

The final eye contact they made before she walked to her car confirmed the unmistakable: tonight they would be together; evaporating the loneliness and worthlessness she felt had seeped into her life, and had eventually drowned her marriage.He could make her forget all that.

At their rendezvous site, she changed clothes to better set the mood; manipulating the change successfully and discreetly in her car. She now wore a black form-fitting top that enhanced her ample cleavage, and a mini skirt that concealed a pair of thongs that made her ass FEEL sexy. He often told her he loved watching her walk around at work – he being the only one there knowing her lingerie preference, and also knowing intimately what that preference held within the tiny bit of cloth. It made his strides almost painful, because of his immediate hard-ons whenever they crossed paths. His erections that night were nonstop, and by the time she left the building and was temporarily out of his sight, he found he was almost limping from the engorgement of cream his balls were holding.

The final eye contact they made before he watched her walk to her car confirmed the unmistakable: tonight they would be together; dissolving the loneliness and sexual deprivation he felt had crept into his life, and had caused him anguish in his otherwise happy marriage.She could make him forget all that.

More importantly, this night would be the prelude of yet another feeling. A feeling only they would ever know together. They would rise to another plane; they would be together, true enough, but be together as One.

He pulled into the parking lot about thirty minutes later – parking his car alongside hers. She opened the passenger door of her car, and as he seated himself, she reached over and kissed him with an “I need you, want you, long-for-you” kind of kiss, and his mouth immediately responded with his lips welding to hers.

She loved to kiss, and had often told him that if done sensuously enough, and long enough, it could make her climax without any other stimulus. She never got to prove her statement before tonight, but considering how she was already softly moaning and squirming about in his embrace, he decided she was a woman of her word.

He traced her lips with his tongue, allowing the tip to run gently across her teeth, and then slip into her slightly parted mouth, stroking her tongue with his, as if it were trying to mate. Her reaction was to suck his tongue, and lure it provocatively into her mouth. The not-so subliminal, phallic-like use of her tongue proved too much for him. He was already feeling droplets of precum forming on the tip of his pulsing cockhead, and didn’t want to lose too much before he had pleased her. He broke away, dropping his head down against her forehead, and looking at his lap he murmured, “I really need you tonight. I’ve needed you all day today. I’ve been fantasizing about everything we’ve talked about online this week, and masturbating to those same fantasies, too.”

“So have I,” she replied, lifting his head so his eyes met hers dead on. “I masturbate several times to our fantasies each night before I fall asleep. There have been nights I’ve cum so much, I’ve fallen asleep in a puddle, and awoken the next day just as wet!”

He was amazed how candid their conversations could get regarding masturbation or about any act of sex, for that matter. The content of those conversations were exposés of their deepest sexual yearnings falling exclusively upon one another’s ears; four ears hearing aloud what had been repressed by both parties for decades – and would have been for the remainder of their lives, if not for one solitary, shared element: trust.

They resumed kissing passionately; deeply; voraciously. She started to unbutton his shirt; playing with his nipples beneath his tee, pinching them slightly between her thumbs and forefingers; pulling them outward and downward, as if she was milking udders on a cow. This caused them to stiffen so quickly, she paused with her tongue-to-tongue play just long enough to smile her approval at him; just long enough to allow him to reach over to recline her seat, then his.

His hand slid down the profile of her body, stopping briefly at her waist, to feel the thong string that held it in its place. His cock jumped in his pants - reminding him of what lay beneath that string. He proceeded down to her hip; across the cheeks of her ass that he worshipped even then - and still further down to her pleasure spot. He wasted no time in sliding her skirt up, moving her thong over to one side, and searching out her clit with his middle finger. It was already aroused – her miniature version of a cock- and he massaged it like no other man before ever did; in small, deliberate circles; caressing just the tip of the bud that sent shock waves up her spine. He explored her vulva, the silky smooth skin where it was carefully shaven just for him that morning, then continued back down to her clit where it quivered in response to his touch. His finger journeyed further down; sliding into her moist abyss; feeling the walls of her vagina contracting to embrace it. Two other fingers joined in the exploration of her pussy, penetrating so deeply and stroking ever-so-slowly, that she reached down to clasp them in her hand, and drive them in harder and faster. Little squeals emitted from her lips with each finger-fucking stroke, as she continued to masturbate with his fingers held captive inside of her steamy hole. He slipped from her clench to suck her juices off of the privileged digits that were in her body a second before. He loved her taste, whether it was from his fingers or when his tongue lapped up her cream; he always thirst for more of her. He drove his fingers back into her now, curling the top knuckles slightly so they pressed against her clit from the inside, as his thumb caressed it on the outside, making her squeals change to moans of indescribable ecstasy. Her head and back arched, making her breasts swell in their confinement of her top. He licked through the material, tracing around her protruding nipples with his tongue, and then grabbing the material with his teeth, he pulled it down to reveal those suckable tits he lusted. Appeasing his lust, he suckled a nipple into his mouth; suckled like a newborn trying to draw his mother’s milk for the first time. She writhed even more, as her clit began to tremble beneath his orchestrated fingers. He felt the dams collapse and her intense climax flow over his fingers onto the open palm of his hand. He loved the way she bucked when she came; holding back nothing and giving up everything. And he, too, almost climaxed then – in the titillating revelation that he drew this wild, unbridled response from a woman much older than his sexless wife; a woman that made him feel all of his erotic wants and desires were his for the asking – no strings attached. And that her wants and desires, mirror images of his own, were being met by no one other than this man lying next to her in the front seat of her car.

He raised his head from her breast; studying the expression of sexual satisfaction on her face; tiny beads of perspiration around the perimeters of her face near her long, black hair, now damp as well. Her gasps for breath were interspersed with little sighs, as she licked her now dry lips; she had had a cataclysmic oral workout, and the results were obvious. He had done this to her – FOR her. He was enslaved by her… enslaved by her … enslaved by her…

The rain began to come down heavier now, hitting the windshield with a sound like a woman tapping her nails impatiently on a sales counter. They settled back in their seats momentarily to watch the rain fall, holding hands, allowing the rhythmic patter to take them into the conversation they had begun while chatting online the night before.

“Have I satisfied you, my Goddess?” he asked, a bit of timidity accompanying the words that he was testing out. He thought by her expression that she may not have picked up on his innuendo, but her response proved him wrong.

“You have satisfied me quite well, slave. That is, for the moment.” She laughed out loud, maybe a little too hard.

“I made her nervous,” he thought, now wishing he had never opened his mouth. Although he loved hearing her laugh, this time it sounded too forced; too fake. But… he knew she faked nothing… so he pursued the topic that had been on his mind for years - and on their online chats for the last week.

“ Sooo, how do you feel about what we’ve talked about - especially what we’ve talked about online this week?” Now HIS voice rang of nervousness.

“I think we need to explore ALL the possibilities,” she replied, “And if you really want to be the submissive one, or if you choose to be the master. I am open to either - with you, that is.” She then looked into his eyes – with those swamp-green eyes that could bore a path to the core of his soul, and softly said, “It’s the blind leading the blind – you and I, so now that I have had my turn, let me, YOUR slave, do your bidding.”

The impact of her response left him temporarily speechless – his brain having to jump-start his heart because he believed at one point he stopped breathing, and command his voice box to function once again.

“Get in the backseat, my little pet,” he heard himself say, “And your Master will take it-and you-from there”.

She bowed her head to him, crossing her hands over her bared breasts, and dutifully climbed over the seat to the bench seat in the back with him following suit.

As she was about to turn to sit, she felt his hands on either side of her hips; and his hoarse whisper ordering her to kneel on the seat facing the back hatch. She complied, knowing full well what her “Master” required tonight. But… maybe not all.

He slid her skirt up to her waist, and gripping the strings of the thong on either side, yanked them down so the thong lay at her knees on the seat. She heard him fumble with his pants zipper for a minute; then the sounds and movements of them dropping to the floorboard. Instantly, the thrust of his hard cock invading her still wet pussy, made her instinctively brace the back of the seat, and drop her head to bear back.

He corrected her position – pulling on her long hair to raise her head once more, and pumped his cock fast and frenzied into her. He slapped her ass with his entire palm resting, then caressing her cheeks; over and over and over again – pausing only to view the red handprints becoming indelible on her skin. She was feeling the burning sting of the open handed slaps, but was sharing the erotic excitement with him. He reached around and spanked her clit, sending bolts of lightning coursing up her torso and out through her nipples. Her moans now synchronized with his every thrust as he took his finger and sunk it first into her pool of juices, and then into her anus. As his cock ravished her pussy, his finger continued to work her butthole, until she came again – harder than ever- splashing his cock on every inward thrust. With each ramming of his cock into her drenched cunt, he emitted a gasp of pure rapture – until his balls could not hold out any longer, and she felt the last moment’s retreat of his member, and the next moment’s hosing of his cream on the folds of her lips and her entire ass. All of what he had carried in his balls the entire day and night, was now coating her body. He had always shot full loads, but this time was, by far, the most.

She put her hand behind her back to feel his cream that was now dripping down her leg, and felt a hard slap. She quickly recoiled, and as she did, she felt his fingers running through the streams of cum on her ass; then his cum covered fingers touching her lips; forcing them apart.

“Taste me; feed from your Master,” he crooned in her ear.

She did as commanded, and licked his fingers – one by one – until there was no trace of his cum left - either on his fingers – or on her ass.

They were equally, and totally spent now – each having played the role of submissive and Dom. Or… had it been role playing?

As they laid on the backseat in each other’s arms, they noticed the rain had stopped, leaving a cover of fog to blanket the lovers in their wake of domination rhapsody. It also served as a signal that all good things must come to an end… for that night, at least.

They got dressed and opened the car door to get out to stretch. He needed to get home before his wife woke up and worried about where he was; she had no one at home that would wake up, nor would bother to worry about her if he did.

They hugged warmly – like two old friends that had not seen each other in years – and kissed passionately – like two new lovers that they were destined to become. Then, each getting into their own cars, they drove quietly away; back to the droll existence each lived without the other.

But they would return, to not only that parking lot, but to the Beginning… the beginning of their secret stations in life.

For he was to become the Dr. Frankenstein of their harnessed perversions, and she was to become the Creation that would unleash them all…And he would call his Creation…GODDESS...