In Hanoi Pt. 04

Story Info
A chance encounter between two tourists in Vietnam.
1.2k words
4.26
6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whoever you are, anonymous feedback person on Part 3, words cannot express how much it made my day. Here's to hoping you see this one too :)

*****

"What do we have here?" she said as she lay down facing him, one hand stroking him over the pants. The muffled moan she got in response made her lick her lips.

A part of her still couldn't believe this was happening. As it turned out, more so than a compelling plot or impressive CGI, the suspension of disbelief was easiest for her when libido took control. It was easy to let go of all morals, any qualms she had about sleeping with a stranger she'd just met when she turned the wheel over to her throbbing pussy.

Then there was the stranger. Only moments ago, he had exacted complete animalistic control over her body. That man now lay face up, his half-open eyes quivering in anticipation, defenseless against her every whim.

She knew that he was just a lonely guy looking for anything that remotely resembled a lover's touch, because that's what she had wanted. He had put up a convincing act. He had touched, kissed, embraced, eyed, sucked, and licked her as lovers did, and she had believed him in the moment. Now it was her turn to make him believe. Tit for tat.

She pulled down his pants, then his underwear.

"Oh, you poor thing." She said, expressing genuine remorse. His hardened cock stood up, marvelously erect, the head covered in goops of precum which glistened against the room's lighting, throbbing now and then, as if pleading to her. She held the base between her thumb and index, and gave a peck on the tip.

"Mmmph!"

As she removed her head, a small strand of precum extended itself between her lips and his cock, then broke off. She licked her lips again. Salty, a little bitter, not enough. She couldn't wait to try more of it. She smiled, brought herself up within earshot and whispered. "I love it when a guy makes noise, just so you know."

A feeble half-nod. Was this really the guy that had thrown her onto this very bed just minutes ago? Looking down at his marvelous cock and wrapping her hands fully around it, she started stroking it, gently. The first time her hands went up around the top, she took a moment to savor the sensation of his ropy precum, lubing up her palm nicely for a more sensual experience. His cock had a nice warmth to it, and the hotter it got with every stroke, the quicker the heat in her pussy started to build up. The time for games was over.

"I'm going to suck your cock now. As long as it takes, to get every last drop out." She gave it some thought, then added, "I'm a very thirsty girl."

The phrase seemed to flick a trigger in him. She yelped as he turned, grabbed her by the arms, and thrust his cock at her core, slathering more precum over it. She managed to push him back down, and finally took his member in her mouth.

'No teeth, no teeth,' she said to herself. A mantra that had been hammered into her by her ex. He had hated her blowjobs, and she had hated giving him blowjobs. At the end of it all, they had mostly resorted to fucking after minimal foreplay. For some reason, she had really wanted to taste this cock, and thankfully, her new acquaintance seemed a lot more appreciative of her efforts.

"Oh fuck..."

She felt something land on her hand. A hand. She braced a forceful downward push, hard, until her lips kissed the root of his cock. She was used to being facefucked that way by her ex. She didn't enjoy it much, but the end results had always been worth it. Instead, the hand swiped her hair back. She looked up to meet his eyes, which looked at her and grinned.

"My god you look lovely" he managed, his head falling back right away.

Her heart skipped a beat. She pulled her head back down, focusing on his cock as his hand softly stroked her hair, while another started playing with a nipple. Another jolt ran through her body. The aching came back, worse than ever. She wondered for the briefest of moments what it'd be like to put it inside her other holes. The thought made her wetter then ever. The temptation to touch herself, to straight up sit on his solid cock and ride it until they both passed out, started hammering away in her head. Instead, she removed his cock, gave it a loving kiss, then prepared for the last spurt. He was close. She could feel it.

"Oh god, oh ffffffff..."

His gentle hand was joined by another. They sat idly on her head for awhile, then as if they'd gathered enough resolve, clawed onto her hair, and started that all to familiar push-pull motion she'd come to detest.

Only this time, she found that it turned her hornier than ever.

Wet, sloppy, lewd sounds of flesh against flesh was all that could be heard in their tiny world. Her sense of smell was dominated by an overpowering blend of cock, cum, and saliva, augmented by the sensation of a hardened log of meat thumping its way into her mouth.

"Can... can I come in your mouth?" He rasped. Ever so the gentleman, even though she knew he wasn't really asking for consent.

Instead of giving him an answer, she pushed her cock in as deep as it would go, and gave a good, long suck, intentionally making as much noise as possible.

Schlllllrp

That seemed to do the trick. The hands pushed her head down again with a certain finality to the motion, and she felt it. Before the release came the one final throb which she felt on her tongue, followed by powerful spurts of warm ejaculate, coating, drenching the inside of her mouth in thick cum.

She bought her face on top of his barely open eyes. She slowly opened her mouth to showcase its contents, then swallowed. He gulped, and tried to push himself up. She smiled and pushed him back down. Then she returned to the cock, using her mouth to clean it free of any residue.

As she finished up, he got up, pulled her in towards him, and gave her a kiss on the forehead, covering her head in his arms, letting her bask in his scent as he breathed in her shampoo. Sticking to each other, absolutely drenched in sweat, they lay motionless in silence until he finally opened his mouth.

"That was amazing."

"I have to agree with you."

He turned, facing her.

"I don't know what... this is, what we've got going on, but I'd like to do this again. Not just this, but meeting up, enjoying each other's company, so on."

"I think I agree."

He thought for a moment, then added.

"I'd also like to know your name."

She pretended to ponder. The truth of it was, she had no intention of telling him, not back then, not now, not ever.

"Maybe I'll let you know the next time."

Her first lie, and hopefully her last.