In Her Bed

Story Info
Best friends become closer than ever.
1.8k words
3.72
86.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, wanna sleep over tonight? My dad said it's ok, Heather went home." Jessica asked her best friend Sara. Sara and Jessica had been friends for what seemed forever, but what was really years. They met in the 7th grade, and were practically inseparable since then. Freshman year of college had just ended, and since Jessica would be away for most of the summer, she wanted to hang out with Sara. Her 5 year old sister had gone home, dad had gone out, and her brother agreed to leave them alone; leaving the house for the two of them to hang out.

"Sure thing! I just have to wait for my sister's graduation from Elementary school to end. How pathetic! I mean seriously, who graduates from Elementary school?"

Sara showed up around 9:30. The two of them decided to watch a movie for a little while, then just do whatever. When it ended, the two of them played Candy Land. Realizing how pathetic that seemed, they went online and chatted with people.

"I'm getting tired," Sara said "Lets go to sleep." It was 1:45 in the morning, so Jessica agreed, and they went into her room. "Do you have a pair of shorts I can borrow? I didn't think to bring any."

"Sure thing, I have a brand new pair I haven't worn yet."

After much debate, Jessica persuaded Sara to sleep in her bed. She was being polite, and didn't want Sara to think of her as a bad host. They talked for a little while, and finally seemed to doze off.

Jessica had been taking medication that kept her up at night, so she didn't fall asleep. Suddenly, she heard squishing noises emitting from her bed. The clock read 2:30, as she thought 'oh no, this isn't happening'. Sara was fingering herself on her bed! 'Oh my,' Jessica thought, 'I can't believe this is happening.' The idea of her best friend doing that on her own bed seemed disgusting at first, but as time went on, Jessica became very turned on.

"Oh yea, feel my wrath." Sara had said at one point. This was driving Jessica crazy! How can she just sit here and let this happen?

'Please come over here, please.' Thoughts like this ran through Jessica's head. Finally, she got up and went over to the bed. She leaned over to Sara, and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

"Oh wow, what's this all about?" Sara asked.

"You've been sitting here making me horny beyond belief. You're on my bed, in my shorts fingering yourself. What do you expect me to do!?"

Sara sat up and said "Listen, I'm sorry. I feel bad now. I really shouldn't have done that. But hey, you have to admit, you've done it before."

"Yea! But not in someone else's house! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you. That was way out of line."

"No, it wasn't. I actually enjoyed that." She leaned over and kissed Jessica again, and reached a hand up her shirt. She slowly ran circles around her nipples, and pulled up her shirt, removing it from Jessica's body. "Jess, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this. I don't know why, but I have. If you don't want to, tell me now and I'll stop."

"No, no. Keep going, I've always thought the same way." And with that, Sara leaned down and began to suck on Jessica's chest; leaving little red marks on each breast. Slowly, yet surely, she moved down her torso. Once she reached her shorts, Jessica pushed them off.

"Oh my." Sara said as she saw the wetness on Jessica's panties. She pulled off her own shirt, and ripped off the shorts that she had borrowed. The two of them sat there, in just their panties, staring at each other. Neither of them had ever realized how beautiful the other was.

Sara leaned over and kissed Jessica once again. They intertwined legs, and began to explore each other's bodies. This went on for about 10 minutes when Jessica decided to take it a step further. She slipped her hand down into Sara's panties, and slid it up and down her juicy twat. Sara moaned, and pushed off her panties. She had a perfect pussy; shaved, and nice plump lips.

Jessica kissed and licked her way down, and stopped right above her clit. Then, all of a sudden, she pushed two fingers into Sara's awaiting hole. Moans escaped from her mouth as Jessica slid her moist fingers in and out. She gradually moved faster and harder, and brought her lips to Sara's clit. It seemed to be begging for release, so she poked out a long, hot tongue. And the touch of her mouth, Sara came all over Jessica's hand. Jessica removed her two fingers and licked them clean. She continued to suck on her clit, and licked her pussy clean.

Sara pulled Jessica up, and kissed her. She wanted to taste herself, and her saliva made it all the better. "Give, and you shall receive." Sara said in a very erotic voice as she moved down. She stopped at her breasts, and sucked on each nipple until they stood firm and erect. Once she was finished with that, she pulled Jessica's panties off, revealing yet another perfect pussy. Jessica had her hair shaved into a spiral design, with the lips silky soft. She was wet and ready.

Sara reached into her back and pulled out a shiny silver vibrator. 'Why would she be carrying this around?' Jessica thought. Sara turned it on low, and slowly inserted it into Jessica's awaiting hole. She slowly pumped it in and out, the humming sound getting louder then softer. She moved up and kissed Jessica as she fucked her. When Jessica began to beg for more, she turned up the intensity gradually. While she was doing so, she began to suck Jessica's clit. What a wonderful feeling it was, having your best friend fucking and sucking you at the same time!

Moments later Jessica came all over the shiny toy. Sara licked it clean, and spun herself around so her now again wet hole was in Jessica's face. In this 69 position, the ate each other out until the other came at least twice.

Once they agreed to stop and rest for a while, the phone rang. Jessica looked at the clock and saw that it was now 6 a.m. She had a blanket over the window, so her room remained dark. Her brother answered the phone and called for Jessica. Throwing on a robe, she ran into the other room and picked up the awaiting phone. "Are you there?" a familiar voice asked.

"Yea, hey Ryan, what's up?" Jessica said, in shock that he would call this early.

"Nothing really, I was wondering if I could...um...come over today. You know." They had been planning to get together and one point and fool around, so this almost seemed perfect. She explained the situation she was in at that point to him, and he quickly agreed to come over and take part.

Sara came into the living room and asked what was going on. Jessica explained that Ryan was going to be over around 8, after her brother had gotten on the bus for school.

They had breakfast and watched "Dazed and Confused" while waiting for Ryan to arrive. Sure enough, he did. He walked in and gave Jessica a kiss. She introduced him to Sara, and he shook her hand.

For a while they talked, getting to know each other. Jessica walked into the kitchen and came out with a bottle of champagne that she had hidden from her dad. She poured each a glass and they went into her room. After a little bit of chatting, Jessica and Ryan started feeling each other's legs up and down; going higher each stroke up.

Ryan leaned over and gave Jessica a kiss, and laid her down. Sara sat there watching. He stripped himself naked, and removed her robe. He kissed all around her body. She reached down, and began to stroke his ever-hardening cock. He moaned, and pushed himself hard into her now wet pussy. He started off slowly, for she was very tight and he didn't want to hurt her. Little did he know, she was still a virgin. He continued rocking back and forth. The moans coming from the both of them became louder as the grew close to cumming. Ryan started to go much faster, slamming is rock hard shaft in and out of Jessica's hole. She started to shake violently and with one final scream of ecstasy, she let go; her inner walls contracting. Ryan tried to put out, but once the feeling of her walls pulling him in started, he just had to let go. He let his creamy white fluid shoot into her insides, splashing the walls of her silky passage. He collapsed atop of her, and regained his breath; letting his dick go limp in her pussy.

Throughout this whole ordeal, Sara had been fingering herself to her best friend being fucked. She got up, and went over to the two of them. She laid down, and licked up the spunk that was oozing from Jessica's twat. Ryan turned Sara around, and began eating her from behind, in turn positioning his cock right above Jessica's face. She began sucking him lightly at first, tasting their juices combined. She eventually moved faster, getting him hard once again.

He pulled his now hard dick out of her mouth, and pulled Sara hard on top of him. His hardness filling her virgin ass. She let out a scream, for it hurt slightly; but she eventually became accustom to it, moving up and down. He stroked Jessica's pussy while fucking her best friend in the ass. Each of Sara's downstrokes were met by an opposite push up from Ryan. Jessica eventually got up, and kneeled above Ryan's mouth. He shoved his tongue into her hot, dripping hole. Both tongue and dick were pushing in perfect unison. The thought of getting with two girls always crossed his mind, and he was now living out almost every teenage boys dream. The best part about it is that they were best friends, so they'd most likely be willing to do it again with him.

He began to pump faster into Sara's ass, and reached a hand around to her pussy. He shoved two fingers into her dripping hole, and twisted them around. She was now being double fucked, something the never deemed possible in her mind. Moments later, by some coincidence, they all came at the same time. Jessica in Ryan's mouth, Sara on Ryan's hand, and Ryan in Sara's hot ass.

They were all sweaty and covered in cream, so they all decided to take a shower. All together they cleaned every inch of their bodies, massaging and licking in the warm water. Once finished, they dried off and laid on Jessica's bed, falling asleep with in each other's arms.