In Her Brother's Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teak slid her arms around his neck, her lips parting gently under his, letting his tongue slide into her mouth, stroking hers, and drawing her tongue into a dance with his. A low moan of pleasure slipped from her as her eyes closed and her body pressed closer to his.

When she moaned, he was at first thinking he should stop, since she seemed to be enjoying the kiss a bit too much, but he couldn't do it. His hands slid from her face, one to her neck, and one into her hair, his fingers twining there as he kissed her more deeply. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help it. It really just felt amazing.

Teak felt his hands sliding from her face, one slipping around the back of her neck, the other tangling deep into her hair as the kiss deepened. She felt herself wanting more than just this kiss from Hiro, wanting Hiro to take her to her room, to take her virginity and teach her about making love to a male.

He continued to kiss her more passionately, pulling her closer, until his hand slid down to her breasts, squeezing softly. He instantly broke the kiss, pulling away, and put his hands on the back of his head, looking a bit wide-eyed and just plain off. "Okay, that...was not right...uh, okay, sorry, that was, uh, heheh..." He seemed a bit hysterical, and left the room, flopping down on the couch, and turning on the TV, trying to clear his head. He wasn't aware of his hard-on.

Teak slid herself deeper into the kiss, moaning softly as she felt Hiro's hand slip to her breast and squeeze it softly. As soon as she moaned, he pulled away; seemingly embarrassed by where his hand had gone to, thought it seemed perfectly natural to her. He practically ran into the living room and flopped down on the couch while she stood there, her fingertips barely touching her lips. When she had the mental capacity to once again walk, she walked into the living room and the first thing she could see was Hiro's hard-on. She giggled softly as she asked, "Is that because of me?"

He looked up, confused, and then followed her gaze. "Shi..!" He immediately grabbed one of the throw pillows, and covered himself. "Jesus..." He didn't answer her question. It didn't need answering, anyway. He'd prefer she assumed it had nothing to do with her, but he wouldn't lie to her. So he just didn't answer.

Teak knelt beside Hiro, a small smile on her lips as she said, "Hiro... that kiss was amazing. And..." Her face turned a brilliant shade of red as she looked at him, unsure of how to continue what she wanted to day. How does one tell their brother that she has been in love with him for years?

What she said made him a bit uncomfortable, in many ways, one of them causing pain in his pants. Still, he listened, and could tell she had something important to say. "What is it, Teak? What's wrong? You can tell me...I mean, hell, I just kissed you, simply because you asked me to. Obviously, I'm an understanding guy..."

Teak ducked her head, the brilliant blush still visible on her face, finally deciding to just tell him flat out how she felt. "Hiro, I love you. I always have, and I don't mean it in a sisterly way. You are the reason I'm not interested in other guys. When I said I was gonna be looking at guys at the beach, there was only one guy worth my full undivided attention, and that's you."

He was silent for a long moment, just staring at her with wide eyes. He had not expected this. Finally, he cleared his throat. "Umm...Teak... do you think maybe you...are mistaking some feelings, here?" He knew she wasn't. She'd always been very intuitive about the emotions of others and herself. And she knew that he knew. "Teak, I...I really don't know what to say or do here...I mean, I'm not at all upset about this, cause, well, you can't control your feelings, it's just...I just don't know what to do..."

Teak just shook her head as she listened to her brother's words, and then smiled as she though about what she truly wanted. Leaning down, she kissed him again, gently bringing his hand back to her breast. Against his lips, she whispered, "Touch me, Hiro. Please."

He was frozen with shock at first, trying to sort through everything that was happening. And then he gave her breast a light squeeze, massaging gently. He couldn't help it. Partly because she had asked him to, partly because he wanted to.

Teak moaned softly, enjoying the feel of her brother's hand on her breast, softly squeezing her. Her back arched slightly, pushing her breast into his hand. She kissed him again, pouring her heart into the kiss.

As much as he knew how wrong it was, he returned her kiss passionately, after only a moment's hesitation. As he kissed her, his hand still massaging her breast, the other arm having hooked around her waist, he found himself realizing that he'd been wanting to do this, been wanting to be with her in this way. How strong that was, however, he did not know.

Teak finally broke the kiss, trying to catch her breath as she stared at him, her love showing in her eyes. She flipped them over on the couch, now lying underneath him as she whispered, "Hiro, I want you. Since I started masturbating, I've fantasized that it was you I was doing it for. Will you... will you make love to me, Hiro?"

He froze, tensing up, as he heard her words. Images flooded his mind after certain comments, like the fact of her pleasuring herself. More than that though, when she asked him to make love to her. He had no idea how to respond to such a request. Except...except that he wanted her to be happy. "Teak...what you are asking...it's wrong; you know that...I mean, we are brother and sister...." He was silent for a moment. "Is that...is that what you really want, Teak? For me to...make love to you?"

Teak laid her finger gently on Hiro's lips, stopping him from continuing on with his words. "Hiro, it's what I've wanted for years, but didn't know how to tell you. And if you look at nature, the animals of the world, brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters, mothers and sons, all of them going at it together, fucking, mating, breeding. It's natural, not wrong. Only humans made up the morals that made how I feel for you to be wrong. But I know it's not. It's a pure, innocent love. I just want my brother to make love to me. I want to lose my virginity to you, Hiro. There's no one else I think is worth giving myself to like this."

He didn't say anything for a very long while, seeming to think things over. Sometimes he watched her, others he watched the floor. Finally, after a lot of thought, he sighed, and smiled weakly. "Teak, if... if that's what you truly want...alright. I just want you to be happy, and...." He sighed again. "I can't pretend I've never had...well, thoughts..."

Teak smiled up at him and pulled him down to her, kissing him deeply. She didn't want him to change his mind about making love to her and she ached for him. Whispering softly to him, she pulled back slightly and said, "My room or yours, Hiro? Or right where we are?"

He returned her kiss just as deeply, unable to help himself. At her question, he wasn't sure what to say. "One of our rooms...which is up to you. I just know that the couch is not very comfortable for something like this. It's too small..." He got off of her, helping her up as well. He led her upstairs, then stopped, his nerve failing him.

Teak slipped her hand into Hiro's as he stopped in the upstairs hallway. "Hiro, my love, it's not going to be that bad." I hope, she thought to herself as she pulled him into her room, then turned and kissed him. He seemed to have really gotten into kissing her earlier; maybe it would help this time too.

Hiro smiled lightly at her words, startled as she kissed him again. He doubted he'd ever get used to how things were changing. Still, he found himself, diving headlong into the kiss, loving it. When the kiss was broken, he laughed slightly, nervously. "I'm not thinking it's going to be bad, Teak...it's just a very big change from the way things were..."

Teak grinned at him. "Let me guess... You never pictured your baby sister growing up on you like this? Well, I had to grow up, Hiro, but I'm always gonna be your baby sister, but I also hope I can become your baby girl." Her hands slid to his waist and then under his shirt, pushing it up his chest and quickly pulled it over his head then pulled her shirt off, her bikini top still on, covering the nipples on her breasts, and some of her breasts, but not all of them. She pulled his hands up to her breasts, letting him play with her breasts as she reached behind her and untied the strings. Only his hands were keeping the fabric between his palms and her breasts.

Swallowing hard, he simply watched her actions, not doing much else. He shifted a little with his hands on her breasts, becoming increasingly aware of just how hard he was. It was painful. And, of course, there was something he couldn't help but do, despite everything. He lifted his hands, letting her bikini top fall, and just stared at her absolutely beautiful breasts. He sighed, and lightly massaged her breasts, unable to really help it. As much as he'd try to deny it, he wanted this.

Teak moaned softly as Hiro's hands covered her bare breasts as he massaged them. As he caressed her breasts, her hands slid down to her shorts and unfastened the button, then unzipped them, letting them slide down her legs, leaving her clad only in her bikini bottom and flip flops. She slipped her feet from her flip flops and hooked her thumbs under the waist band of her bottoms.

He seemed to get a little dizzy when she was left in nothing but her bottoms, but was fine. His breath caught, and his eyes met hers tentatively. This was a completely new threshold. He wanted this, he honestly did, but he wasn't sure...he couldn't tell whether he should stop it or not. He was confused, highly, but braced himself against those thoughts. This is what Teak wanted, and it would make her happy. Therefore, he would do it.

Teak groaned in pleasure as she met Hiro's eyes, letting her body move closer to his as she lifted her lips to his, kissing him deeply. Her thumbs pulled at the waistband of her bikini bottoms slightly, slipping them over her hips, letting them fall down her legs until they landed in a pool around her feet. Daintily, she stepped from them, closer to him, her body completely nude in front of him know, her arms slipping around him as she continued to kiss him deeply.

This was it. They were approaching the point of no return. Teak was completely naked in front of him, and he was only wearing his bathing suit, since she'd removed his shirt. If anyone had ever suggested in the past that he'd be in this situation with her, he'd have thought them crazy. Now, it almost seemed...right, in an odd way. It felt so good just to kiss her, to feel her skin against his. He held her close, and in his mind, he'd accepted what was happening, wanting it. Admitting to himself that he'd had these thoughts for a long time now was hard, but he did it. He wanted Teak just as badly as she wanted him, it seemed.

Teak slid her hands down to his waist, pushing down his bathing suit from his waist; her fingers skimming his waist and hips. Her body pressed against his, her bare breasts pressing against his bare chest, soft, low moans of pleasure slipping from her as she leaned back, falling onto the bed and pulling him down on top of her.

The movement unnerved him a bit, but he went with it. He hadn't been wearing anything under the bathing suit. He was highly aware of the fact that his hard length was pressed against her inner thigh. He was quite sure he'd never been this hard before. Her moans were driving him a bit crazy; he loved the sound. He looked into her eyes, breathing a bit heavily. He wanted to say something, anything. But his mind was blank, except of a rush of thoughts about her body, how it felt, how her lips tasted, how badly he wanted inside her...

Teak looked up at Hiro, her love for him shining in her eyes. Her own thoughts were following along similar lines as his, her hands tangling in his hair, pulling him down to her, kissing him deeply, her lips parting against his, a low whimper of need urging him on. The feel of his hard length against her thigh was almost more than she could bear, so close to her core, yet so far. She wanted him, needed him, and yearned to feel him inside her.

He sank into the kiss, subconsciously shifting, and the tip of his length resting at her entrance now. He shivered a bit, the feeling quite amazing. "I...never thought I would do something like this with you, ever...but...I want to..." His hands were running slowly over her body as he tried to prepare himself for what was about to happen. He couldn't yet bring himself to actually enter her.

Teak shivered in desire as Hiro ran his hands over her body, stroking the fire inside her. "Hiro, I never imagined myself with anyone other than you. You are the only one I want. I love you, Hiro." She shifted under him, trying to get him to enter her.

He hesitated for a moment longer, and then gave her a soft, loving smile. "I love you too, Teak..." Slowly, gently, he slid into her until he reached her barrier. After another pause, he pushed through, sliding his full length into her, filling her.

Teak moaned softly as Hiro slid into her, stopping as he found her barrier, then cried out in pain as he pushed through it, taking what she had offered him, her virginity. He felt so good inside her, right up until he broke through her barrier. She felt herself relaxing around his hard cock, her body adjusting to having him inside her.

He waited then, stroking her cheek lovingly to distract her from the pain. When he could see the pain leave her, he began to move slowly, pulling out a little over half-way, then pushing back in, pumping into her slowly.

Teak smiled up at Hiro as he gently, lovingly caressed her cheek, her mind quickly going from the pain of loosing her maidenhead and turning to the love she felt for him, and he for her, the thrill of him deep inside her, filling her body with his hard length. A low moan slipped from her as he started to slide out of her, then back in, slowly pumping into her, each gentle thrust designed to bring more pleasure to her.

He watched her reactions, gradually moving faster, giving her the time she needed to get used to him. Still, he wouldn't go very fast. He'd take this slow, savor it. He kissed her lovingly, his hands still caressing her body.

Teak returned Hiro's kiss, her legs wrapping around his waist as he started moving faster into her, still slow enough to gradually bring her pleasure higher, his hands fanning the fire of passion even more as he caressed her body. She moaned into the kiss, her lips parting under his, giving him access to her mouth.

The kiss grew more passionate, yet Hiro was still being incredibly gentle in every movement he made. He was treating her as if she was a precious, fragile thing, which needed to be treated carefully. Delicately. He reached a steady pace, and stayed there, though made sure to plunge as deep as he could into her body, loving how it felt. He kept on kissing her, his hands focusing more on her breasts now, massaging them, his fingers teasing her nipples lightly.

Teak groaned as she felt Hiro plunging deep into her with every stroke of his hard cock. She writhed under him, loving how he felt inside her, never wanting him to stop loving her like this. His hands settled in on her breasts, massaging the firm round globes as his fingers teased her nipples, making her cry out softly in pleasure. Her hips bucked up into his, wordlessly begging for more.

Without warning, he suddenly shifted his body, and lifted her up a bit so she was a little bent. The result was that he was reaching even deeper into her with each thrust. He began to kiss her right breast, and then took her nipple between his lips, suckling softly, his left hand giving her other breast attention.

Teak cried out softly as Hiro lifted her, changing the angle of his thrusts into her, going deeper into her. Moans slipped from her as he kissed her right breast, her head thrashing on the bed when he took her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it, a low cry of delight ripping from her, while his hand continued to massage and tease her other breast, making it ache for his mouth's attention as well.

Almost as if he had sensed it, he switched breasts, now suckling on the left one, his hand massaging the right. He was thrusting a bit faster now, but was still being incredibly gentle with her.

Teak whimpered for more, as her pleasure built up inside her, bringing her to the brink of her first orgasm. Her hands came up, her fingers sliding into his hair as she held him to her as he sucked on her breasts. Her head pressed into the bed, lifting her up to meet him as she screamed out in pleasure as she climaxed. "Hiro!!!!"

Her orgasm, her scream of pleasure, her juices coating his cock, and her walls clamping down on him, pushed him to the edge, and he groaned loudly in pleasure as he came, filling her womb with his cum. He continued thrusting even as he came, but slowly stopped as his cum finally stopped pumping into her. It had been a long time since he'd had sex, and the backed up semen had finally come out, and it felt wonderful. Though it was still mostly because of Teak herself.

Teak kept her arms and legs wrapped around Hiro, holding him to her as he filled her with his cum, and even afterwards, just enjoying holding her brother close to her. "I love you, Hiro," she whispered between pants of breath as she held him and snuggled close to him.

He smiled lightly, kissing her softly. "I love you too, Teak...though I still can't believe we did that....God I wanted it though..."

Teak kissed Hiro back, holding him closer to her. "I guess you like the way I got you to make love to me, Hiro. I've wanted you since I first learned about the differences between men and women. You're the only one that's good enough for me, big brother. No one else could ever live up to you."

He raised an eyebrow, and smirked. "I think you took the concept of looking up to your older sibling a little too far, Teak. But again, can't really complain. Though people are sure to get at least a little suspicious over time. I know the way you work, Teak. People will start to wonder, simply because of the way you'll look at me. On top of that, won't people notice the fact that we don't date and we are unusually close to each other? How could an actual relationship work, seriously?"

Teak tilted her head on the bed as she looked up at Hiro, thinking. Slowly a devilish smile crossed her face as she said, "After I graduate, Hiro, we can move somewhere else, somewhere no one knows us, and then we can behave however we want to. Until then, you can tell people who get nosy that you don't want to date until I'm done with school, and I'll tell people who get pushy and nosy that I want to concentrate on my schooling and I don't want to get distracted by guys until after college. Then when we move, we can move into a place, already a couple."

He blinked, and chuckled. "You've been planning this for a long time, haven't you?" He shook his head, obviously amused. "Another problem though. What if you got pregnant, hmm? If it happened before we move, since I'm assuming you are not going to let things stop here, there will be that problem, of people wondering. If it happens at all...well, considering we are brother and sister, if you got pregnant, the kid would have all sots of birth defects, unless there was some sort of huge miracle."

Teak nuzzled Hiro, softly saying, "Baby, I won't get pregnant. At least, not while we're here. Mom had me on the pill to regulate my period. I just got my prescription renewed last week at my doctor's appointment, so I have it for the next year. By the time I need a new prescription, we'll be getting settled into a new place. And they say the babies of closely related people have birth defects, but if you actually look at nature, animals interbreed with their own family, and they don't create babies with birth defects. Instead, it strengthens their bloodline. But I wouldn't create problems, even mental ones, which have not happened yet. Let's just take it one day at a time, Hiro."