In Her Daddy's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

Heather's back arched off the bed and with one last shuddering moan her pussy contracted and I felt a warm wave of fluid surround my fingers. She collapsed on the bed panting as I had done and whispered, "Oh daddy, that was so good!"

My response was too slid up onto my knees between her legs and looking down I licked my pussy coated lips at the sight of my large cock positioned directly over her pussy.

"Take me daddy." Heather said softly as she also stared at my cock hovering over her. "Just...easy, please go easy."

Grabbing her ankles, I placed her soft feet on my chest and taking my throbbing cock in my hand teased us both by sliding it through her wet lips. Heather shuddered and whimpered as I slid my cock across her clit before placing it at the entrance of her pussy. Releasing my cock I placed my hand on her soft stomach and slowly pushed the head of my cock between her lips.

"Oh." Heather groaned as I eased inside her. "Oh, daddy, you're....big."

I moaned at how tight her pussy was. I could feel it squeezing my cock as I pushed further into her. Heather whimpered and began breathing hard as inch by inch I pushed my cock in until I was completely inside her. Heather moaned and lay still as I gently began to move within her. I was only sliding out a couple of inches before slowly pushing back in, but she was whimpering with each thrust. Those little sounds were driving me crazy and it was all I could do not to go faster.

I looked down at her and lost that urge. Heather's eyes were closed and her lips parted, she was sweating and some of her hair as stuck to her cheek. Each time I pushed into her she emitted a soft whimper, but the look on her face was one of pure pleasure. As if she sensed me looking she opened her eyes and smiled, "I love having you inside me daddy."

As she spoke she put her arms out to me and leaning down I entered her embrace. I slipped my arms under hers and started moving slowly within her. I was pulling further out and now when I pushed, her sounds were that of enjoyment. I sighed and let myself relax as I gently made love to my daughter. Again as I'd thought when I had been kissing her I had fantasized about the hard fucking, but not about how good it would feel to be sweet to her.

Heather has her arms around me and was sighing softly in my ear each time I entered her. I could feel her nipples against my chest and even better was when she wrapped her long legs around my waist. I moaned at how tight she was as well as how good it felt to be this close to her. As wrong as this was, nothing had ever felt so right. I increased my speed slightly and Heather moaned and began moving her won slender hips in time with mine. We both sighed and a moment later she whispered, "Let me."

Dropping her legs from me, Heather pushed my shoulders and I obediently rolled off her, Heather rolled with me and was now straddling my hips. Reaching back she guided my cock to her pussy and slowly eased herself down on it. I gasped as my cock plunged deep inside her and watched as Heather began slowly rocking back and forth, riding her daddy's cock. I reached up and began fondling her nipples and she moaned and began rocking her hips faster.

Taking her lead I began to thrust my hips up into hers, driving my cock into her hot young pussy. Heather yelped, but began raising and lowering herself, plunging her pussy onto my rising cock. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning as I fucked her. Reaching down I pressed my thumb into her clit and started rubbing it in hard fast circles.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned. "Oh Daddy!"

She leaned over and bracing her hands on my chest caused me to cry out as she began pumping her hips, fucking me as hard as I was fucking her. I groaned as her unbelievably tight pussy worked my hard cock and raising my head, sucked her nipple into my mouth. Heather whimpered and began grinding her hips into me. My thumb was moving fast on her clit and I could feel her thighs shaking against mine.

"There you go baby," I encouraged her, "Cum for daddy again, show me how much you like that dick."

"Y...yes daddy." She whispered and started sliding her hips back and forth faster.

Her entire body was trembling and pressing hard on her clit I took her nipple between my fingers and gave it a hard pinch. Heather tossed her head back and let out a sound best described as a howl as she began to cum on her daddy's cock. I gasped as that amazingly tight pussy clenched around my cock and she began slamming her hips into mine. She was certainly used to my cock now as she was crying out in pleasure as she drove her convulsing pussy down hard into my pumping cock.

Heather let out another cry and I moaned as I felt a gush of hot sticky fluid squirt past my cock and onto my thighs. Heather moaned and letting herself go landed on my chest. Wrapping my arms around her waist I drew my legs up and began hammering into her, driving my hard cock into her gushing pussy.

"Oh fuck Daddy!" she cried out as I began fucking the shit out of her.

Whether she was ready for it or not, I couldn't hold back and pinning her to me was slamming my cock into her as hard as I could. Heather was yelping in my ear, but they were sounds of pleasure and I started fucking her even harder. I couldn't believe how tight and wet she was. As good as pounding her like this felt I knew what I wanted; I wanted my daughter's perfect little ass in the air while I fucked her doggy style. I rolled us both over and deciding I wanted to watch her before I put her on her knees, lifted her legs by her ankles and drove my cock into her.

"Oh yes!" Heather cried out as spreading her legs as far as I could I began fucking her hard and fast.

I looked down and smiled at the sight of her sweat covered tits bouncing as her father slammed the shit out of her. Her eyes were wide open and staring at me as I drilled her tight young pussy. She was yelping continuously and leaning forward I bent her legs back. Her ass came off the bed and she howled as I was now penetrating even deeper with my long hard thrusts.

"That's it!" she moaned, "Take me daddy! Take your little girl, I'm all yours! All the time daddy! I want you to have me any time you...hey!"

She yelped in surprise as withdrawing my cock from her I grabbed her hips and with a wrench of my shoulders, rolled her onto her stomach. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her onto her knees and with no hesitation began fucking her.

"Oh my fucking god daddy!" She screamed as I repeatedly plunged my long thick cock into her tight young pussy.

Heather was tried to speak again, but it turned into a high pitched squeal as I continued my relentless assault on her pussy.

"You like that?" I asked her, "You like daddy fucking you nice and hard?"

"Yes! I love daddy fucking me!" she moaned, "I love making you happy!"

"Never been fucked like this before have you?" I asked as I reared back and started really tearing into her.

"No!" she wailed, "I...I never, Oh daddy! Oh fuck me as hard as you want! Show me how bad you want me!"

I was slamming her so hard her pussy was squirting onto my thighs every time I drove into her and she was howling as I tore into her, fucking her young pussy like it had never been fucked before. I gasped as I felt the cum building up inside and began moaning with each thrust

"Cum for me daddy!" she cried out, "Let me feel it I....oh Daddy!"

I let loose with a loud cry and felt my cock explode into her pussy. I'd gotten clipped years ago and took full enjoyment in the sensation of flooding her sweet young pussy with her daddy's cum. Heather loved it as well as she was moaning and squirming against me.

"Give it to me daddy!" she squealed, "I want it all, oh right inside of me!"

I slowed my pumping as my spurting cock continued to paint the inside of my daughter's pussy. I stopped moving and moaned as I felt the last cum trickle out. I then gasped as clenching her pussy around me; Heather milked a couple of more drops from my spent cock.

"Hmmm," she purred.

Sliding my cock from her pussy, Heather rolled over and I cried out in surprise as she quickly took my cock into my mouth and sucked it hard and fast. She was moaning and as good as it felt my head was sensitive from having just cum and I had to push her shoulders and whisper, "Stop honey, please."

Heather released my cock from her mouth and licking her lips rolled her eyes.

"We taste good daddy!"

I nodded the let myself go and fell onto the bed. I rolled over onto my back breathing hard as my heart pounded and my mind spun with the thought that I had really just fucked my daughter. With a long sigh, Heather lay down next to me and as she had done before cuddled into me, resting her head on my chest and draping her arm and leg over me.

"I love you daddy." She said, kissing my chest.

"I love you to Heather."

At that moment it hit me that I meant it, I really did love her and what was there not to love? She was beautiful, sweet, loving and a goddamn wild ride! As my breathing slowed I began to wonder if we could really get away with this. I mean who would even suspect it? That annoying voice came back with I was taking advantage of a confused young girl, but I brushed that off quickly. This confused young girl had known what she wanted and had done a damn good job of getting it. Besides, as I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to me, she felt so damn good like this and making love to her had been one of the sweetest things I had ever....

"So daddy?" she broke into my thoughts.

"What honey?" I asked.

"Do you like having your little girl in your bed now?"

"Nope, "I answered.

"No?" she began to lift her head, "But Daddy I..."

I stopped her by giving her a soft kiss and guiding her head back to my chest whispered, "I don't like the idea of having my little girl in my bed, but I love the idea of being with Heather in our bed!"

Author's note: Hope you enjoyed this fairly short (for me anyway) and not so sweet tale. If you did, please take the time to vote and comment. This will be my last story for 2013 and it was another good year for me on lit including a contest win for "The Neighbor's naughty daughter" so thank you to all who supported me this year. I hope 2014 will be another fun sexy year here on lit and want to take a moment to wish all of you a Merry Christmas(or whatever holiday that you choose to celebrate) and a happy safe holiday season for you and your families. Be safe and I will see you all back here next year! Lovecraft68