In Her Father's Footsteps Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

"Mmmm!" Jane replied dreamily at the thought of Brad's swirling tongue and clenching teeth coaxing a flood of her sweet nectar out of her always-excitable pussy. "I'll make a deal with you, STUD! I'll let you suck and nibble on my clit, if you'll let me suck on your cock and swallow your spunk, and I don't mean second-hand from Wendy's mouth, but straight from the source, onto my tongue and the back of my throat."

"Weren't you listening, honey?" Brad pleaded. "I really HAVE nothing more to give tonight!"

Jane took Brad's plaintive cry for rest as a personal challenge. "We'll just see about THAT!" Jane declared, kneeling before Brad, and planting a very brief, fleeting kiss directly onto the tip of his cock head. "You should know by now, after two years of marriage to me, that I can suck you off every bit as good as Wendy just did, no matter HOW tired you might be! I won't say that I can do it BETTER than Wendy, because I'm not in competition with her, or in any way threatened by her. I love Wendy, and I'm not in any way threatened by her talented lips and skilled tongue. Hell, I've LOVED the feel of her talented tongue, the way it makes my pussy feel, and especially the way it coaxes powerful, uncontrollable orgasms out of my clit, one orgasm right after another. But YOU know, and Wendy ALSO knows, from first-hand experience, that my tongue can also coax the come out of ANY cock, and ANY pussy, no matter how exhausted its owner is!

* * * * *

Jane now playfully shoved Brad flat onto on his back on the carpet, grabbed one of his legs in each of her hands, and spread his legs wide apart. "So just lie back, relax, enjoy what I'm about to do to you and for you, and don't fight it, while I make you horny all over again, and suck a whole HELL of a lot more come out of your beautiful, hard dick!"

Brad knew that he had no choice now but to surrender himself freely and completely to his wife's not-to-be- denied desires. Jane knelt over Brad's naked form, stretched out beneath her, and began swirling her tongue around Brad's balls, which were drained from pumping so much of his seed down Wendy's throat. But Brad realized that Jane's licking would soon enough cause him to refill his ball sac, as he always did in response to all of this loving attention, like the tender licking that his wife was only just beginning to give to him now.

After gently kissing every millimeter of Brad's balls, which were loosely cupped in Jane's hands, British super- spy Jane Bond's lips now covered all of that same territory again, pressing much harder against his fleshy folds this second time. By the time Jane finished this second round of kisses, not only had Brad's balls greatly expanded, but his cock began to visibly lengthen and stiffen, and started to rise skyward with its pulsing. Jane now quickly slurped her tongue from his balls, up the entire length along one side of Brad's semi-hard cock, then teasingly licked her way ever-so-slowly down the other side of his growing shaft, finally licking at the same enlarging balls that she had earlier been kissing.

"See!" Jane smiled as Brad's cock grew still longer and thicker with each lick. "I TOLD you it is futile to try to resist my lust!"

"Listen to her, Brad," Wendy chimed in. "My own tender pussy well knows first-hand, the powerful and irresistible magic of your wife's lusty tongue. You are SSSOOO lucky to have her tongue working you over right now. I do so wish that her tongue was licking and probing at MY CLIT right now, instead of YOUR COCK! Here, let me show you just how HORNY I'm getting, just watching our gorgeous Jane's wonderful tongue, licking at you magnificent cock." And with that, Wendy stood directly above Brad's face, her legs spread in an inverted V, her feet on either side of Brad's head, and her wide-open pussy lips pointing straight down, about three feet above Brad's mouth. Brad's view, looking straight up into the pinkness of Wendy's deepest recesses, combined with the amazing feel of Jane's tongue encircling his balls, now made Brad's cock begin to seriously pulse and twitch with his excitement.

"Don't you DARE get hard on me yet!" Jane cried in mock anger, then laughed merrily. "I want, no I NEED, to feel your cock spring up to its full hardness, INSIDE my mouth!"

"Better hurry then, honey," Brad managed to croak between moans. "Because you and Wendy are getting me hornier by the second."

"Mmmm!" Wendy agreed, looking down at Brad's cock through her own spread legs that still towered over Brad's face. "You look about as hard as a corked baseball bat! And almost as big!"

With that, Jane, still kneeling over Brad's prone form on the carpeted floor, opened her mouth into a big, wide O, and very quickly slid her head all the way down over his already-enormous shaft. When Brad's balls brushed against Jane's tightly-stretched lips, she eagerly lapped her tongue all around him, encircling the base of his shaft, almost but not quite touching her tongue to his balls. Collapsing her cheeks and drawing in her lips past her teeth, Jane sucked in hard, the resulting vacuum pulling his cock head forcefully down against the back of her throat. When Jane felt the flesh surrounding his pee-hole against the back of her throat, she let out a long, contented moan, which vibrated against the entire length of Brad's shaft in her mouth. This was all the pleasure that Brad's cock, and his mind, could stand, and instantly his shaft sprang to full attention, becoming stiff as a steel girder, and hardening to its full seven inch length and three inches around, the tip of his cock pulsing rapidly and excitedly against the muscles at the back of her throat. Even with her mouth so completely stuffed full of warm cock now, Jane still managed to let out an excited moan that was loud enough for their whole neighborhood to hear.

"Oooh," Wendy cooed from her spread-legged position standing above Brad's head, "Did OUR sweet man get all big and hard in your mouth? Let ME see!"

Happy to oblige her first-ever female lover, Jane now rose up away from the floor, backing her lips and tongue completely off of Brad's manhood now, proudly showing off that Jane's talented tongue had made Brad's wildly- pulsating shaft hard enough to point straight up, even without Jane's mouth around it to hold it in that position.

Wendy's long, pale, shapely legs still towered above Brad's face, and she peered down and backward between her legs to admire Jane's handiwork, to admire the way Brad's seven manly inches pointed straight up into the air. This view made Wendy so excited, that she quickly jammed two fingers into her pussy, while simultaneously rubbing her thumb back and forth on her clit.

With Wendy's face still bent down to peer between her own long, luscious legs, staring intently at Brad's thick, quivering love muscle, Jane decided to put on a real show for Wendy now. Jane tantalizingly swirled her tongue around the base of Brad's cock, scrupulously avoiding all contact with his engorged balls. After Jane's tongue had slowly circled around the entire circumference of his pole, she slid her lips and tongue only a few millimeters up his shaft, and she slowly circled his circumference again at this new point. Jane continued to slowly spiral her tongue up and around his baseball bat, in a pattern resembling the red-and-white stripes going up a barber pole., until she reached the very tip of his cock head. Jane smiled proudly, for even without directly touching it, all of Jane's passionate licking had already succeeded in making the single eye at the tip of Brad's trouser snake wide open with desire. So, curling her tongue up as narrow as she could, Jane pointed the tip of her tongue directly into the large opening of his cock head, and proceeded to lick the INSIDE of his cock head. Now Jane withdrew her tongue from the inside of Brad's one-eyed wonder worm, opened her lips into a tight O, and sucked only the purple, mushroom-shaped helmet of his cock, just past her teeth.

Jane's performance art upon Brad was just too much for her one-woman audience, and Wendy slid her own probing fingers back out of her hungry cunt now, letting her first drop of come drip straight down out of her wide-open slit. Looking up from directly beneath Wendy, Brad watched, in what seemed to him like slow motion, as that first drop gradually descended through the air between Wendy's endless, creamy-white legs, that single magic drop of sweet pussy nectar slowly dripping down toward his face. Just as that first luscious drop from Wendy's nethermost regions was about to plop straight down into Brad's left eye, he extended his tongue out as far as he could, like a frog's tongue trying to catch a distant fly, and Brad caught Wendy's drip on the very tip of his tongue. Retracting his tongue into his mouth, Brad savored the marvelous, tangy taste of his wife's statuesque blonde lover, who would soon enough be his lover, too.

With just Brad's cock helmet inside her lips, and about six more inches of highly-tempting cock between her lips and Brad's abdomen, Jane stuck her tongue out as far down the length of Brad's shaft as she could, so Wendy could see Jane's tongue eagerly licking all along Brad's thick, rock- hard shaft just outside of her lips.

"My GOD, Jane," Wendy shrieked in excitement, "I REALLY, REALLY, wish that long tongue of yours was probing way up inside my pussy, right NOW!"

"Hey, beautiful!" Brad called out, "MY tongue's not busy, Wendy. Park that pretty little pink, dripping pussy of yours right here on my face, babe, and I'll be happy to eat you out until you explode your come all over me, just as long as Jane never stops sucking the spunk out of my cock while I eat you up!"

"You JEWEL!" Wendy cooed. "Your tongue on my clit, while I watch Jane suck you to a screaming, thrashing orgasm, is JUST what I need right now! JUST what I need, to relieve the aching horniness, that tingling LUST, that's already reaching deep into my soul!"

Wendy turned around now, so that her face would be looking toward Jane sucking on Brad's cock while Wendy sat on his face. Now Wendy stepped forward one pace, planting her feet so that they straddled Brad's chest. This way, as she knelt down, Wendy's bending knees let her wide-open, desperately- horny cunt descend straight down onto Brad's soft lips and firm tongue.

When Wendy's excited little pussy was still about 3 inches above Brad's face, he jutted his tongue straight up inside the gaping oval space between her wide-stretched outer pussy lips, passionately licking the ever-increasing dew off of Wendy's inner walls. Brad placed both of his hands on Wendy's curvy hips, and slowly lowered Wendy down onto his face, his tongue sliding ever deeper into her velvety love chamber as he continued to pull her down closer to him. Finally, Wendy's fully-stretched pussy lips were pressed firmly against Brad's soft, warm, tender lips, and his tongue freely explored every millimeter of her slick, tasty walls, probing her inner depths with all the impatient curiosity of a child. Meanwhile, Brad's lips eagerly but tenderly kissed all around the petal-soft folds surrounding Wendy's pussy lips, and his roaming hands clutched and delicately massaged her tight, firm, round ass cheeks, which rested on Brad's nose--in fact, the tip of Brad's nose nuzzled the inside of Wendy's delicate ass crack.

While Brad was busily devouring Wendy, Jane continued to kneel over Brad, drooping her head down over his smooth, muscular thighs, slowly sucking more and more of Brad's endless shaft up into her hungry mouth, as Wendy watched Jane's performance, unobstructed, from her perch atop Brad's face. As Wendy watched Jane ravenously devour Brad's long, thick manhood, her own excitement grew, and Wendy began to rock her wide-open pussy forward and back, forward and back, forward and back, along Brad's lips, causing his tongue to make long, sweeping licks, starting from Wendy's puckered rectum, and continuing all the way up to her fully- extended, eagerly-throbbing, desperately-anticipating clit.

After a few of these long, teasing licks over the whole length of Wendy's pussy, Brad grabbed her hips to stop her rocking, and concentrated all of his licking on Wendy's hot, horny, growing clit. After about a dozen such licks directly on her pleasure center, Wendy's tasty clit had fully emerged out of hiding, and Brad simply couldn't resist sucking Wendy's sweet love button all the way up past his lips and teeth, sucking hard on her, and then gradually replacing his passionate licks with his teeth's tender nibbles on her clit. Brad's nibbling made Wendy moan very loudly, and resume bucking forward and back over her face, her desperate need to come causing Wendy to pant loudly in long, labored breaths.

Next, Brad rubbed his nose over Wendy's clit several times, then shoved both his nose and tongue up into Wendy's wide- open slit, while pinching and rolling her clit between his thumb and forefinger. Wendy's breathing now turned to rapid, shallow breaths, foretelling the shuddering, head-to- toe orgasm that was just moments away from wracking her whole lustfully-quivering body. Maybe Wendy could barely breathe now, but she sure could moan between her short, rapid breaths and Brad's slurping licks on her clit: "Ohhhhh! Oh, GGGGODDD! Ooooo! Uhhhh!" Then softly, whispered: "Uh, huh. Oh, yeah, right there!" Then back to full volume: "Right THERE! RRRIGHTTT TTHHERRRE! Ohhhh! Ohh, that's so GOOOOD! It feels so GOOOOOOD! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm- hhhhmmmm!"

Hearing Wendy's moans and cries, Wendy's desperation to come, yet her valiant effort to prolong the pleasure, Jane increased her own pressure and enthusiasm in sucking Brad's cock, and soon she had Brad moaning every bit as loudly as Wendy.

As Wendy bounced her pussy eagerly and rapidly up and down on Brad's terrifically-talented tongue, she absent-mindedly surveyed the room, and then began to realize that everybody's sexual needs and desires were being lovingly attended to, except Jane's. Wendy quickly resolved to remedy that oversight, and she began to slide her long, thin middle finger slowly, delicately, and lovingly along the entire length of the outside of Jane's slick, juicy, steamy pussy slit.

Not to be outdone, Brad slid his index finger between Jane's soft, round ass cheeks, probing deep inside her tight, puckered little ass hole.

With Wendy's finger up her pussy, Brad's finger up her ass, and Brad's solid 7 inches of pulsing, throbbing cock jammed down her throat, now Jane, too, loudly and happily joined the chorus of ecstatic moans filling their bedroom, turning Wendy and Brad's happy, lusty duet into a sweet trio of long, drawn-out, breathlessly-panting moans and sighs: "Ohhh!" and "Mmmm!"

Wendy was the first to quake from head to toe, flowing a tasty river of her sweet nectar out past the hard nub of her swollen clit, thickly oozing onto her sparse, curly wisps of blonde pussy hair, onto her smooth and creamy- white thighs, and onto Brad's nose and tongue, which were pressed up tightly against her wide-open slit. Wendy's trembling orgasm was accompanied by short, staccato bursts of "Uh! Uh! Ho! OH, YES! YES! Uh!"

With Brad's thick, rigid cock jammed all the way down Jane's throat, Jane resumed hungrily, lustfully licking all along the shaft that so completely filled her mouth, even as Wendy continued moaning, sighing, trembling, and coming. When she felt the entire top side of Brad's shaft pulse mightily and eagerly up against the roof of her mouth, Jane backed her hungrily-sucking lips about two inches off of the base of Brad's 7-inch shaft, backing her head away just enough to move his cock head out of her throat and onto the top of her tongue. Just as Jane had hoped, Brad's cock now jerked one final time, forcefully splattering his thick streams of come directly onto every one of her tongue's taste buds.

For some strange reason that Jane couldn't quite fathom, Brad's juices tasted sweeter, creamier, and smoother now, than they had only a short time before, when Jane had kissed and sucked Brad's deposited come out of Wendy's mouth. Maybe it was the force of all that come blasting so powerfully, directly out of his long and thick love muscle, that made it seem to taste even better now. Or maybe it was the fact that she was tasting him on every single taste bud of her tongue, all at the same time. Or could the sweeter, creamier taste be because it was not diluted by Wendy's saliva and hot breath? Perhaps what made Brad so much tastier this time around, was Jane's wonderful, soul- satisfying feeling of triumphant success, for having the skill, talent, and expertise to suck so much come out of an already overly-exhausted cock that seemingly had no more to give. Or maybe all of these factors, and more, combined to make Brad's orgasm taste so good to Jane.

All that Jane knew for certain at this point, was that she had never known a taste more delicious than the warm, sticky come that now filled her mouth and coated her tongue.

Swallowing hard, Jane let Brad's sheer volume of spunk glide warmly, smoothly, and effortlessly down her throat, as she loudly licked and smacked her satisfied and gratified lips against Brad's still-pulsating instrument of pleasure.

Now it was only Jane who had yet to erupt in full, spectacular, soul-satisfying orgasm, as Wendy and Brad had just done. And it was Brad's turn to remedy this problem. Still lying flat on his back, Brad pushed forward with his feet and slid his tight, naked butt across the carpet, until his mouth was aligned directly under Jane's hungry, dripping cunt. Brad then sat up, propping himself on his elbows, licking frantically at the wide-open oval of Jane's slit. Desperately wanting to join this new source of fun, Wendy lay her magnificent naked body down beside Brad's, then she also sat up, and joined Brad in licking the gathering dew from Jane's inner walls. Now both tongues moved up to simultaneously lick at Jane's clit, sending Jane's legs and hips into fits of uncontrolled, indeed completely uncontrollable, writhing on their carpeted bedroom floor.

When Brad and Wendy bumped heads in their eagerness to simultaneously lick at Jane's hot, hard little love button, they agreed to alternate their attention on Jane, each of Jane's two lovers taking one long, slow lick over her clit before letting the other have another turn. With all of this attention on her clit, it wasn't long before Jane began wildly but rhythmically bouncing her finely-toned ass up and down on the carpet, arching her back ever higher, pressing her pussy tighter up into Wendy's and Brad's faces each time Jane bucked more forcefully upward.

When Jane's back seemingly couldn't arch her pussy up any higher, Wendy took advantage of Jane's upward thrust into her face, to begin playfully nibbling on Jane's clit, making Jane ready and eager to flood Wendy's mouth and throat with her orgasmic flow. But just before Jane went over the top with her desires, she somehow managed to maintain enough presence of mind to realize that Wendy had eaten her out at least half a dozen times in the preceding 24 hours, while her own husband, Brad, hadn't tasted his wife's sweetness in 4 days. So summoning up all her strength and willpower, Jane forced herself to hold back her impending series of thrashing, moaning orgasms until Wendy pulled away, and Brad's tongue once more took Wendy's place at licking on Jane's clit. Jane was grateful that Brad now chose to imitate Wendy. After one long, slow slurp along the whole length of Jane's clit, Brad also started nibbling on Jane's pleasure center, as Wendy had been doing only moments before.

Wendy, Brad, and Jane all knew that Jane's shuddering climax was now only moments away.

Jane's breathing turned to loud, rapid panting, almost hyperventilating with her own excitement. Brad knew Jane well enough, after two years of marriage, to know exactly what to do next. First, Brad sucked Jane's entire clit as far up into his mouth as possible, then he clamped his teeth down firmly but gently, biting down on Jane's excitedly-swollen clit.

Latina
Latina
78 Followers