In Her Father's Footsteps Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

This pushed Jane over the edge, and she could no longer hold back even if she wanted to. Brad felt the pressure of Jane's release against the inside of his sucked-in cheeks, and he tasted her tangy nectar as it oozed creamily onto his tongue and spurted up against the roof of his mouth. As the big, wide-open oval of Jane's satisfied slit came and came and came, up into Brad's mouth, all the while Jane squirmed and convulsed from head to toe, arching her back up toward the ceiling, thrusting and rotating her hips up and down and side to side, desperately, frantically trying to force her entire steamy, flowing pussy down Brad's throat. Throughout her rapid series of full-body orgasms, Jane's fingers and palms eagerly, hungrily, and rapidly massaged her own breasts, and tweaked her own nipples. With each new orgasm that Brad's talented tongue and nibbling teeth coaxed out of her clit, Jane screamed "Unnnggghhh! YYYEEESSSSS!" in ear-piercing ecstasy, directly into Brad's ear.

As she watched Brad's tongue and teeth make Jane Bond's clit come so forcefully and repeatedly, Wendy Warmcox smiled contentedly. Wendy knew that she now had everything any woman could ever want: a happily-married couple who both loved her with all their hearts and souls, and with whom she not only had just shared, but would continue to enjoy for the rest of her life, the most amazing, physically and spiritually nourishing sex of her life. Wendy Warmcox had another reason to smile now, and to feel content right down to her inner-most soul: Wendy had a small fortune made from being the inventor of the World Wide Web, and she knew that she would always happily and generously share and mingle that income with Jane Bond's and husband Brad's comfortable income as British spies. And Wendy would soon be taking her estranged husband, terrorist arms merchant W, to divorce court, and in the process, she would likely amass a second huge fortune from the profits of W's illegal gun business.

To Be Continued...

Latina
Latina
78 Followers