In Her Father's Footsteps Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

"And ever since the day you put my heart in motion--"

Speeding up his frenetic pace still faster, Brad slid out of Jane again, once more plunging his cock all the way into Wendy's pussy, whose naturally-opened and slickly- lubricated state, eased the way for his rapid descent. At the same time, Brad slid two fingers into Jane, whose own snatch was by now just as open, hungry, and dripping as Wendy's.

Brad's cock pumping both of them, combined with the loving sentiments of the song, certainly had set both Wendy's and Jane's "hearts in motion" -- beating rapidly with their desire for Brad -- but their hips and thighs also went into all sorts of bouncing, swaying, gyrating motions as their pussies took turns clutching and releasing Brad's hardness, clutch and release, squeeze and release. Both women loved Brad so much, that neither wanted him to leave her own pussy. But Wendy and Jane also loved each other with such a deep commitment, that in another way, neither woman really minded being generous with each other about sharing this one cock between their two pussies. As for Brad, he was enjoying the sensation of both pussies squeezing him, pulling him in ever deeper, both pussies so similar yet so different, and all of his sensations intensified by the feeling of the skin on his bare hips, gently rubbing against the glove-soft leather of their thigh-high white go- go boots every time he slid himself between one or the other pairs of shapely legs before him. For in their haste to make love with Brad, neither lady had bothered to finish her earlier strip-tease by removing that final article of clothing from the matching slutty outfits they had both bought earlier that very afternoon, outfits they had bought for the express purpose of getting Brad to fuck them both to mind-numbing orgasms, as he was now so expertly in the process of doing.

"Baby, I realize that--"

The remainder of Amy Grant's song was drowned-out now by Wendy's and Jane's loud chorus of moans, as Brad traded again, his solid 8 inches sliding tightly and effortlessly into Jane's slicked-up snatch, and his probing fingers leaving Jane's pussy in favor of Wendy's. Brad now slid his right hand under the back of Jane's left thigh, and he raised her still-booted thigh, pointing her dark- complexioned leg straight up into the air, allowing him to penetrate even more deeply into Jane's hungry, grasping, extremely-moist pussy. He stroked his open right palm all the way along Jane's upward-jutting left leg, from the back of her thigh, up past the back of her knee, and all the way up the soft, smooth leather of her raised white go-go boot, then around her ankle, over her toes, and his clenched fist wrapping around the long high heel that reached almost up to the ceiling. Then he stroked his palm back down the front of her boot, past her knee cap, past the bare skin at the very top of her thigh. Finally, he spread his fingers in a V right on top of her outer pussy lips. And all this while, Brad did not slow the relentless pace of his frantic in-and-out thrusts against Jane's inner walls, his long, thick cock now sliding through, and pressing against, the V of his fingers pressed against her outer lips, as his massive organ lovingly and excitedly pistoned its way in and out of his wife.

Now Brad removed his right hand from Jane's slicked-up pussy lips, bent her up-stretched left leg back down at her knee, and grabbed the ankle of her unzipped left boot in both hands, slowly pulling the boot of her left leg, and letting his fingers stroke each newly-exposed area of her dark, shapely legs, from her silky-smooth thighs, up to her raised knees, then back down her leg to her feet and toes, finally pulling Jane's left boot completely off of her, his thick cock relentlessly banging her walls, and seeping its thin pre-come into her, the entire time. And through all of this action, Jane and Brad never once stopped kissing and licking all over Wendy's beautiful naked body, from the long, thick eyelashes above her sparkling blue eyes, from her full red lips, from her long, slender neck, down to her amazing 40-inch breasts and inch-long nipples, down her slender but slightly-muscular arms, down her long torso to her slender waist and smooth stomach, down to her sparse blonde pubic curls, down to her wide-open and slowly- dripping pussy, to her long, milky-white legs covered in thin wisps of downy-soft blonde hair, and finally to her slender toes and manicured red toenails.

As soon as Brad finished slowly removing Jane's left boot, he raised her left leg high into the air again and began to penetrate her deeply once more. As soon as Brad started to enter her again, Jane immediately clamped her firm pussy muscles down tightly around her husband's hard shaft, and flexed her pussy to regulate the pace at which she drew him back in, deeper and still deeper into her soft, feminine folds. As Jane's pussy contracted, squeezed, and tugged on his invading shaft, Jane continued to moan softly, as she had been doing for about the past half hour. The sensation of his wife's pussy milking his huge rod soon had Brad moaning, too, and hearing his increasingly-loud moans, also made Jane moan ever more loudly. As their moans grew louder, their kisses all over Wendy's body increased in pressure and intensity, making Wendy moan pretty loudly herself now.

As Brad, Jane, and Wendy increased the intensity of their love-making and the volume of their moans, suddenly, the three joined, tightly-locked, throbbing and uncontrollably writhing naked bodies on the carpeted floor of the study seemingly erupted in one single, breathless, exhilarating orgasm of harmonious panting, moaning, and screaming, as the song playing on the boom-box came to its seemingly- appropriate climax, along with their own climaxes: "Don't stop giving me love, baby, I'm so glad" was almost completely drowned out by loud choruses in unison of "Oh, GGGAAAWWD!" "So GGGOOOODD!" "Mmmm, BABY!" and "I'm COOOO- UHHH-UHHH-MMMING!"

Their sexual energies now completely drained, this spent but content trio looked at each and smiled, Brad continuing to lazily pulse and thrust his still semi-hard cock, buried deep inside of Jane's slit. Brad and Wendy locked lips and flicked their tongues together, as Jane licked and nibbled on Brad's chest. Wrapping their arms and legs lovingly around each in shape combinations beyond any known geometry, Wendy, Jane, and Brad now loudly repeated, but paraphrased, the ending of Amy Grant's song, all three bellowing slightly off-key, sounding almost drunk because all three had yet to come down from riding the unparalleled high of their shared sexual adventure: "Baby, DON'T stop GIVING me love--don't stop GIVING it to me! Oh, yeah, baby, GIVE it to me! GIVE it to me! That's it, right there, GIVE it to me! Oh, that feels so GOOOD! Oh, yeah, baby, I'm SSSOOOO glad!"

To Be Continued...

Latina
Latina
78 Followers
12