In Her Father's Footsteps Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

"He says their phone has been ringing off the hook ever since the news broadcast started, loyal customers of theirs calling to ask when they were going to make an X-rated video starring the three people that were just shown on TV, fucking each other in divorce court. He says that there is SO much demand for a porno tape featuring all three of us, that he'll pay us half a million pounds, plus give us FULL creative control over what we do on the tape, if we'll just agree right NOW to make this tape. What do you say?"

Now both Wendy and Brad bent their heads down into Jane's still-bare crotch, and both began kissing and licking Jane's pussy. "I THOUGHT that's what you would say!" Jane laughed. Then, into the phone again, "Half a million, and FULL creative control, right? OK, we'll DO it! Let's make a MOVIE!"

Naturally, with the amount of REAL love, caring, and passion that had always gone into each one of their sexual adventures, the video that Jane, Wendy, and Brad made together became one of the best-selling X-rated tapes of all time. The happy, loving, lusting trio went on to make and market dozens more X-rated videos, increasing their wealth many-fold.

Brad, Jane, and Wendy eventually bought-out the Hot Spunky Productions company, and focused exclusively on making and selling tapes with themselves as the stars. Brad and Jane both quit the spying business, and bought their own private tropical island, where they and Wendy made one new X-rated video each year (after privately developing and rehearsing their "plot" nightly for a full year before each tape).

The three tried-out new sexual positions and combinations on each successive tape, and broke their own sales records with each new tape they released. In short, Jane, Brad, and Wendy were handsomely rewarded, financially, emotionally, and sexually, for the generosity of their spirits. And, like all good, classic stories, in this one, "they all lived happily ever after," too. Well, maybe all except the mean-spirited W, who in his way, led the rest of his life (as elderly Judge Prunella McCracken's love-slave) in the way that HE deserved, too.

The End

Latina
Latina
78 Followers
12