In Her Hands

Story Info
Mistress spends time with her new girl.
2k words
4.12
45.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers

Mistress looked at her girls, pride in her eyes evident. She looked at the one she had claimed years before, then at the girl that she had just claimed. Both girls were in their thirties, both a bit older than Mistress, but that didn't matter to any of them, age is merely a number. While different in appearance, they were twins in spirit and fire. Mistress sat down in her chair, beckoning the new girl to her feet. The girl crawled to her Mistress' feet, never looking up as she knelt up at her feet. Mistress leaned forward, looking the girl over, whispering, "stand girl, turn for me."

The girl rocked back on her heels and stood up, turning slowly for her Mistress, licking her lips as she looked at her sister before her. Mistress reached out and touched her gently, but not with her hand, with a cold metal that caused her to shiver from head to toe. Mistress had taken a small dagger from it's sheath and slid it up under the restrictive top the girl hand been wearing. She didn't cut the fabric, not quiet yet, she let the girl feel the metal first as she slid it down her spine. "Bend over, girl, grab your ankles."

The girl bent at the waist, wrapping her arms around her ankles, she inhaled, having never been inspected so thoroughly by a Master or Mistress before. Mistress slid her hand up the girl's skirt, cupping her warm sex through her panties, smiling as the girl moaned. She withdrew her hand and slid the dagger up the back of the girl's skirt, splitting the material from hem to waist, tugging it free from her body. Mistress slide the tip of the dagger lightly up the back of the girl's thigh, leaving a faint mark in her wake as she hooked the tip under the girl's panties, cutting the crotch before cutting each side until the panties fell away.

Mistress looked over at her other girl, smiled at her as she motioned the naked girl close, "come, pet, look over your sister, I want you to know her body as well as you know your own. Do not touch her or you will be in the dungeon for the night."

The naked girl gasped, crawling over to her Mistress' side, kneeling up there with her hands folded in her lap as she looked her sister over. Mistress slid the dagger back into it's sheath, then reached in for a few miscellaneous items from her toy bag, "stand straight and turn girl, I want to see the rest of you."

The girl rolled herself back into a standing position before turning on her heel, her shirt falling into place, covering her sweet sex. Mistress reached up and grabbed hold of the button front shirt, ripping the buttons off roughly, yanking it from her body. The girl groaned, rolling her shoulders to help the removal of the shirt as she stood exposed in nothing but a bra. Mistress reached up and unsnapped the front of the bra, making it fall to the floor behind the girl. Mistress looked at the girl beside her and whispered, "your sister is beautiful, isn't she?"

"Yes, Mistress, she is very beautiful, I am proud to have her as a sister. I'm glad You chose her." Mistress leaned down and kissed the girl at her side, proud of her acceptance of her sister.

"Come girls, now that you're both naked, we'll go have some play time." Mistress stood, snapping a leash to each girl's collar, "You will both crawl in front of me. Down to your hands and kneels girls."

The girls crawled to the dungeon with Mistress, keeping in pace with one another, as if they'd been sisters for years instead of hours. She looked at her girls, "slave alaria, we need a name for your sister, what do you think we should name her?"

Alaria lifted her head, "Mistress, sister looks like an ariel to me. But it is Your choice."

Mistress smiled, looking alaria up and down once before turning to her new slave, looking her up and down, "I think ariel is a lovely name. Girl, from now on, when you are addressed as my girl, you will be addressed as slave ariel, or ariel. Your name outside of my dungeon will only be spoken if you are in serious trouble outside of the realm of your service to Me."

Ariel looked up, tears in her eyes, looking as if she wished to speak, but was unsure of her place as she tentatively spoke, "Mistress, slave ariel thanks You for the honor of wearing Your name. This girl wishes to make You proud and hopes You never have to speak her real name in anger."

Mistress smiled at her girls, leaning down to kiss ariel gently then kissed alaria with a bit more fire. She leaned back and smiled, "alaria, please take your sister to the rack and prepare her for me while I gather the toys I need."

Mistress released the leashes and turned to walk to the closet, selecting a crop and stiff leather flogger for use. She then walked over to the drawers, selecting a collection of plugs, clamps, vibrators, along with a ball gag and blindfold. When she got to the rack, alaria was kneeling quietly to one side, speaking to her sister who was bound tightly to the rack. "alaria, please go prepare the spanking horse for later, we still have a punishment to take care of from your disrespect."

"Yes Mistress," alaria whispered as she crawled away, knowing better than to try to stand until she was out of Mistress' sight or she would get beat even harder. Mistress looked ariel up and down, smiling at her, endeared by the fear in the girl's eyes.

"You have nothing to be scared of, ariel, I won't cause you any harm and you may red flag out at any time if you feel in danger. Your red flag is the word danger, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress, but may I ask a question?" ariel looked a bit scared as she spoke.

"Yes girl, you may ask anything at any time you feel the need." Mistress touched the girl's cheek softly, wiping away the slight dampness that had gathered there.

"Mistress, if I red flag out, will you release me immediate or will You give me other chances to prove myself worthy of Your collar?" Ariel trembled as the words slipped from her lips, the faintest of whispers.

"No, girl, I don't release you for red flagging me. alaria has red flagged out just this week, and she has been mine for two years now. I just move on to something else and revisit the limit in the future to see if I can push you further without you flagging out." Mistress moved her hand from the girl's check down her body slowly, touching her neck, then lower still to cup her breast.

"Thank you for Your answer, Mistress." ariel groaned, breathless as she arched a bit, pushing her large breasts out more. Mistress took the encouragement and drew back, slapping across her chest hard, making her breasts slam together, her nipples hardening instantly. She grabbed ariel's breasts in her hands, squeezing them together roughly, pinching her nipples hard.

Ariel moaned, thrashing against the restraints, whimpering softly as she felt her chest being mauled. She enjoyed the sensations of being used so roughly. She had craved this, but no other would do it, fearing her fragility. Mistress drew back with one hand, smacking her breasts again, harder this time, making ariel cry out loud, whimpering.

"Like that, girl? Do you like being abused like a common slut?" Mistress grabbed ariel's nipples, tugging them hard, twisting roughly between her gloved fingers.

"Yes Mistress! ariel wants to be treated like a common slut. she is a dirty little girl for Your pleasure!" ariel grunted, writhing against the restraints, hips bucking wildly, trying hard to hump something, but there was nothing there but air.

Mistress drew both hands away and moved behind ariel, picking up the flogger on her way, cracking the tips of the falls against the back of her thighs. ariel gasped, the leather stinging her flesh as Mistress drew back to bring the flogger across the top of her ass this time, the leather biting into sensitive flesh. ariel bucked even more in her binding, whimpering, the wetness between her legs betraying the struggle she was having. Mistress drew back again, cracking the flogger hard across her ass, the tips biting in to draw blood and raise welts. ariel moaned, a loud, sharp, gasping moan, bucking hard against the restraints.

Mistress threw the flogger aside, satisfied with the girl's level of pain tolerance as she picked up the riding crop. She traced it down the girl's back, down her ass and lower still between her folds. ariel gasped, the leather crop turning her on greatly. Mistress drew it back, snapping it against the swollen folds of her pussy, making ariel moan louder still. Mistress laughed, snapping the crop against her clit this time, feeling sadistic, but proud of how much her girl is taking and enjoying. ariel moaned, squealing as the crop assaulted her pussy, wanting more.

Mistress licked her lips, putting the crop down, opting for a set of vibrating bullets. Mistress slid one bullet into ariel's wet pussy, getting it nice and deep, settling it as far in as it would go. ariel grunted, feeling the cold metal sliding deep into her body, accepting it willingly as she felt another slide in behind it, but withdrawn immediately. Mistress slide the now slick bullet gently against ariel's ass, sliding it in slowly, watching the tight hole struggle to accept it. ariel grunted, feeling her ass being forced open by another cold toy, shuddering as it slid into her, moaning as she felt her body start to adjust to the feeling of being filled like that.

Mistress looked the filled girl up and down as she moved around with a set of three chained clamps, watching ariel writhe and struggle as she slid weighted butterflies onto her nipples, tightening them down on the hardened peaks. Mistress tightened the chain between the butterflies before finding her clit, tightening another weighted butterfly around it, watching her writhe and groan louder. Mistress guided the short chain up, connecting all three of the clamps together.

Ariel grunted and moaned, shuddering, begging, "Mistress, may your girl cum for you? Please? Your pussy is throbbing, so filled and stretched, needing to release for You."

"Not yet, girl, you will know when you're allowed to cum." Mistress flicked the remote in her pocket, the vibrators in her pussy and ass springing to life, along with the set of clamps that were chained to her nipples and clit. Mistress had gotten this set special made for use together, each piece could be used separately, or as a full set, as they were now.

Ariel squealed and bucked hard, moaning loud, wanting to cum, but knowing she couldn't, at least not without consequences. Mistress watched her, a sadistic smile on her face as the girl grunted. "Cum now, slut, and make it good, you won't be cumming again for a while."

Ariel gasped, screaming as Mistress flicked the controls higher, her body tensing as the currents of pleasure swept through her, her release overwhelming her as she bucked against her restraints. Her cum flooding down her thighs in a stream. ariel whispered, barely audible, "Thank You, Mistress."

Mistress walked over to her, kissed her hard, "You're welcome, girl, welcome to My home."

Ariel groaned, tears sliding down her cheeks, pure joy evident as the girl hung limp in her restraints, "thank You, Mistress, I am honored and humbled to be Your girl."

Mistress smiled, motioning alaria back to her side, "alaria, clean up your sister with your tongue, help her come down gently, then show her around."

Mistress leaned down to kiss alaria gently, turning to leave the girls to their business, pausing at the door, "You will both eat dinner with me, naked, in two hours, and you had both better be spotlessly clean. And alaria, you may not cum, you are still restricted."

Mistress slipped from the dungeon and went to her rooms to settle for a nap before dinner, plotting for further play time with her girls as she drifted off to sleep.

tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers