In Her Own Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twice in the past week when we worked the same shift he has come into the department and casually started touching me while he looked at the x-rays. Mostly it has been him massaging my neck, and then slipping his hand down over my breast through the cloth. I don't know what turns me on the most, him touching me or the confidence in which he does it. Although I protest and push his hands away he certainly is to the point that he must feel I'm his for the taking.

Inwardly, my way of protesting is that after both touching incidences I went into the dark room and brought myself off. I saw him a little bit later each time and I'm sure that he knew I had done it. Things like "Your face looks a little flushed, Robin. Are you okay?" and "You look different than you did a few minutes ago. Are you more relaxed now?"

When I'm at home and start thinking about him or that guy on the plane it rarely goes by without me coming, sometimes very slowly for an hour at a time. I do the same thing when I'm thinking about you, but I find myself thinking more and more about him. Maybe it's because we are in such constant contact.

As I was thinking about all this, my hand slid up my gown and was slowly rubbing my clit. The stillness of the night, the soft warm glow from the fireplace. If you had been here it would have been perfect. It would also have prevented what was to happen.

This all went on for about thirty minutes when there was a soft knock on the door. I jumped straight up, startled at the intrusion. It had to be one of my sisters. When I opened the door I was floored to see Duane standing there! I didn't know he even knew where I lived. I had never given him my address or phone number. I guess I looked awkward just standing there.

He finally said "Hi. Can I come in"? How stupid I must have looked. It was well below freezing out there!!

I said "sure" and stepped aside. Inside of me, there was a big time bomb starting to tick. I could sense it, feel it. I had no business letting him in my house.

I told him I didn't know he knew where I lived. He said that he had followed me home one night. Then he said that it was just too lonely in his apartment and he thought he would take a chance that it was all right for him to come over and chat a few minutes. Hopefully, I wouldn't have anybody here.

I wasn't too sure what he meant about "not having anybody here." I had already told him earlier in the evening that I was going home to an empty house.

I told him it was fine, but inside I was already starting to shake. It was just the wrong time to be alone with him in front of the fireplace. But I took his coat and offered him a cup of tea. He sat right in front of the fireplace and had his tea as I sat on the couch innocently facing him. I settled down a little after a while as we just had a casual conversation about past Christmas's we had had. Duane had come from a family with money so he had done a lot more than me. Extensive traveling overseas and things like that.

After a while he got up to put up his cup. I offered, but he said no. When he came back he sat on the opposite end of the couch from me. I had thrown a little more wood on the fire while he was up, but the flames stayed real low and pretty. I felt really dowdy with the flannel gown and wet hair, but he never mentioned it, knowing I had just showered. He motioned instead for me to put my feet on his lap. I didn't hesitate because they were tired after the long shift. He gently started rubbing them as we talked. I knew this was coming way too intimate, but it felt so nice I didn't want it to stop.

After a very long, sensuous foot rub, there should have been no surprise when his hands started slowly moving up my legs. Oh, there was no hurry. No reason for concern. It must have taken fifteen minutes before they even reached my knees. But they didn't stop there. No, they slowly slid up, pushing my gown up as they advanced. It was not a rush, but rather a continuation of the massage my feet had gotten. As his hands went above my knees, he lightly forced my legs slightly apart, leaning over and trailing kisses up my legs right behind where his hands were rubbing.

It should have been an obvious and dangerous intrusion...an alarm. Instead, it came across as a welcome and delightful continuation of the foot rubbing. My feet were thankful...my body was begging!!

Somehow, when his mouth touched me I knew that he had just went past a barrier. He had crossed a line that I should have been controlling. Should have stopped...said goodnight.

Instead, I closed my eyes and lifted my hips slightly from the warm rush I was feeling. He took that chance to push my gown up above my hips. I was totally exposed from the waist down. He simply said "unbelievably beautiful," and kept moving higher with his hands, then kisses.

He teased me forever before his fingers found me. I didn't stop him and I'm sure he could hear my little moans over the crackling of the fireplace. Almost from the start I didn't want this to stop and by then I wasn't even going to pretend. I opened my legs wider as his fingers worked magic on my clit before finally slipping inside of me.

When they did, I bucked my body up to meet them. They felt wonderful in there and I was a little disappointed when he slowly removed them after a few minutes. He took both thumbs and spread me wide open and the first kiss I received was not on the mouth with his tongue searching for mine, but rather on my pussy with him receiving my clit in his mouth, slowly sucking...running his tongue over it.

My sounds became a little louder, my hips rotating slowly as he began a very slow, very soft sucking motion, slipping it in and out of his mouth, scrapping it with his teeth. What happened then was almost an embarrassment. Those months without you suddenly and totally exposed me. The dam inside me couldn't hold back any longer.

It didn't take him ten minutes. I couldn't hold it any more and exploded against his face, bucking so hard he had to stay with me. This time, there was no reason to hold back...to keep my voice silent. I bellowed out a huge orgasm!!

At the time, I couldn't remember anything ever feeling so good. He was on his knees on the floor and had my legs up over his shoulders by then, in complete control.

He seemed to guide me, to know what I wanted before even I did. He slowed down for a long time, allowing me to regain myself. Then, as if on my cue, he sucked hard on me again, boiling me over. It was certainly not the first time I had responded to a warm mouth but I think these orgasms were the best. And they certainly became the longest.

He stayed at it for over an hour, sucking and licking every inch of my body like it was a meal he had not had forever. My hands were on the back of his head the whole time, and I had no desire to let go. This wrongful act made up for the whole Christmas, and my body was appreciating the best gift I had ever received!

Then the verbal teasing began. To my erotic chagrin it was obvious that he felt totally in control of me. And I reluctantly agreed. He WAS totally in control.

He started teasing me with questions, slowing down or stopping if I didn't answer fast enough or with the right answer. I answered, almost in a begging voice, telling him anything so he wouldn't stop. For all purposes, I told him that he was the best I had ever had.

It was then, in the heat of it all that somehow it just slipped out.

"I love you."

I immediately regretted it. We both knew it wasn't true.

I think both he and I knew what I really meant. I meant I loved being with him at the time...what he was doing to me.

It seemed I was in a non-ending stream of tiny orgasms. Then he stopped, lifted the gown up over my head and put it on the floor along with all his clothes. As he started to get on top of me on the couch, I said no. Instead, I got up, took the quilt that was on the back of the couch, and put it on the floor just in front of the fireplace.

I put a couple of throw pillows down there and told him to lie down. He was hard as a rock and I realized it was really the first time I had seen him like this, even though he had pressed it against me before. He lay on his back and I straddled him with my knees up near his chest. Then, very slowly, I started giving him kisses, on the face, his chest, and ears, everywhere teasing him as he had me.

It was the first time I had taken control since we had met and this time he was the one moaning and spewing words. I took his tongue in my mouth and at the same time reached down and very, very slowly slipped his head into me, moving it up and down the entire slit, letting him feel my wetness. We moaned into each other's mouth and I plunged down hard, his hands cupping my ass, driving me deep on him.

It was more than I could stand. I had to say it. He had teased me so much just an hour before.

I had pulled almost out of him, only his head still buried in me.

"Am I the best you've ever had?"

He laughed, grabbed my ass and shoved me hard down onto him. It only took minutes before I exploded in a noisy orgasm, taking him with me. I could feel him squirt inside of me, making me come even harder. I think I was almost screaming. Who cared?

I stayed on top for a long time, enjoying him deep inside me, my knees pulled up high as I rode him. Since you always pull out right away, I am not accustomed to a man staying inside me a long time after he comes. It felt great and I tried to be as soft and gentle as possible with him in me because I know it can get very sensitive.

But he stayed with me, with both of us cumming again later without me pulling off the top of him. While he was in me, with what little strength I had to spare, he made me use it catching my breath as he told me what he was going to do to me in the future, making me promise to obey him.

If I didn't say I would, he would act like he was going to pull out. I was on such a sexual high I didn't protest, telling him everything he wanted to hear. After this, I know that even though neither of us wants anything permanent, this is not going to end any time soon. He knows he has the upper hand, with me willing to do anything to satisfy my body. As I'm doing right now, just thinking about him.

Good-bye for now."

That was it. From that time until she got home the next afternoon I must have listened to all three of them at least ten times. I couldn't stop cumming.

When she got home we were both as nonchalant as we could be. That night we devoured each other and it continued until Christmas. We never once mentioned the tapes. I knew we would have to at some point. But how??

I am married to an extremely smart person. And an extremely erotic one.

She held back a gift that was under the tree. When she gave it to me she said to unwrap it when I was alone. Needless to say, I became "alone" as soon as possible.

When I opened the little package, there was a pair of scissors in it. And a note.

"I see that you found the scissors." She had obviously looked in the sewing box to see if I had found the hidden treasure.

"Did you like them? You wanted them so badly."

I didn't answer her note. Not right away, anyway.

Instead, later that evening after we put our son to bed she announced that she was going to take a shower. The day had been a bit strained to say the least. Luckily, we had a lot of company.

I waited until she got out of the shower.

She was hesitant when I approached her.

"Loved the scissors," I whispered just as my mouth met hers.

I led her to the bed. I wanted to show my unquestionable gratitude.

"Just a minute," she said as she pushed me away.

She went into the closet and rummaged around. When she came out it took me a second to catch what was happening. When I did, my hard jerked!

She was wearing an old red flannel gown. Somehow I knew that it was the same one that she wore on that erotic Christmas night five years before.

She spoke. Her voice was husky, shaking.

"I never washed it."

Her eyes never left mine. When I didn't speak for a few seconds I think that maybe she thought that she had misread me...that I didn't find her infidelity exciting.

Slowly, she lifted the hem until it was above her waist. She never spoke, her eyes never leaving mine. Obviously, she was going to take it off.

Actually, I was having a hard time speaking. I got a word out. My cock was so hard that it was painful.

"Stop." I held up my hand.

I slowly lowered myself, my mouth finding her exposed knees. Slowly, the trip up her legs began.

She dropped the gown, allowing it to fall over my head before she took my head into her hands and moaned loudly.

I couldn't resist it.

"What's my name?" I asked it quietly.

Would she get it?

She got it. It took a few seconds before she replied with a moan.

"Doctor Husband."

It would be a fantastic Christmas Night!!