In Her Rear View Mirror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Marina removed her left hand and showed Rick her thin but fully grown patch of black pussy hair. She spread her legs just enough so that Rick knew that her pussy entrance was a clear path with no fur to slow a guy down.

Chad had quickly removed his shirt. He and Pam played a little game where they each alternated removing an item at a time. Next, Pam's shirt is removed revealing her lacy, semi sheer black bra. Chad's short pants came off and his hard bulge was pushing its way out of his white cotton shorts. To make it even, Pam took off both her bra and short pants so that they were staring at each other with only their genitals covered.

Chad stared intently Pam's tits. He was amazed at how firm and perky they still were in their late 40s. Yes, his wife was still firm, but hers were so small. Although Pam certainly wasn't large, Her healthy B cups and hard nipples were a sexy sight to behold.

Chad removed his undies and Pam stared in amazement at his package. He was about the same length as Rick but was considerably thicker. She wanted so badly to touch it. It was already hard due to the excitement of watching Pam undress and seeing his wife playing with her tits in front of Rick. Pam quickly pulled down her panties, exposing to Chad her incredibly thick patch of dark pussy hair and her clean cut pussy lips.

Finally, Susan ripped off her robe and stood there bare-ass just like the rest of them. Suddenly she was no longer feeling inhibited. She had made some new friends tonight and was now comfortable enough in her own skin to join them naked in the pool.

This was not lost on the others. An obviously more relaxed Susan also made for good company. Susan, in spite of all of her personal setbacks in the past few years, still had a quick wit and natural charm when she let her inhibitions and self consciousness go. Marina and Chad were now getting to know more of the Susan that Rick and Pam knew : intelligent, funny, and a great conversationalist.

The five got in the pool and began splashing around like a bunch of 10 year olds. All were interacting with each other. The pool was rectangular in shape. Rick had it designed that way so he could set up a volleyball net and basketball hoops at each end. It went no deeper than 5 feet at the center. Rick and Pam enjoyed the sports in the water and had often had guests over where they could play 3 on 3 or 4 on 4 volleyball.

Rick also had the back yard completely private. 8 foot tall dog-ear redwood fencing with nicely manicured bushes around the perimeter kept neighbors from getting any peeks if they wanted to take a nice little skinny dip. Also, Rick had added an addition 4 feet of netting above the fencing to keep errant volleyballs and basketballs from finding their way into the neighbors back yard.

Marina and Chad were impressed with the back yard layout. Marina joked (or maybe not) with Rick that they could do anything they wanted in the back yard without getting caught, with the emphasis on the word "anything" and a mischievous grin emerging from her mouth.

"Someday, I bet we will do "anything" we want" Rick replied in agreement. "Things seem to be working very well so far."

There were a few glances at one another around the pool. Rick would be agreeable to the sex right now but he wasn't quite sure everyone else was. He seemed sure that Marina was, but how about Chad and Pam? Also, what about Susan? She was the one without a partner but was fitting in so nicely that almost seemed rude to send her to her room if the everyone else was agreeable to sex on the first "date".

Soon, the conversation began to center around the good old subject of sex. For the most part of the afternoon and evening, sex was only brought up in passing but there had been no lengthy discussions about each other's sexual preferences, turn-ons, etc. Everyone had become so comfortable with their nudity they had almost forgotten they were nude. However, the guys kept sneaking peeks at the ladies bodies when the water would be still enough to grant a good view and the pool lighting as well as the moonlit sky illuminating their sexiness.

Marina, the long legged beauty, broke the ice when she stated in passing that she was anxious for Rick to perform his oral skills on her. Pam had told her about Rick's skills and after she made that remark Susan confirmed Pam's evaluation of her husbands special skills.

"It's too bad you didn't want to have any sex the first night because I would have no problem taking Rick right now," Marina blurted out unashamedly. "And I know Chad would take both Pam and Susan if they were agreeable to it."

Silence. Awkward silence. Almost painful silence. Rick and Pam looked at each other waiting for the other to nod their head either yea or nay. Pam looked over at Susan who was standing next to Chad. Her shoulder was above the heated water of the pool and Chad had put his arm around it to keep it warm. Well, at least that was their story and they were sticking to it.. Susan smiled at Pam as if to say "sure, I'm ready!"

Pam still hadn't given Rick any indication of her intentions. Rick excused himself as he asked Kim to join him in a private conversation.

"Yes, please do," said Marina encouragingly. "If you decide not to, we'll understand and wait for you until you are ready."

Rick and Pam dried themselves off and stepped into the kitchen so their conversation couldn't be heard. Pam told Rick that she already knew that Susan wanted to by the way she smiled at her. Pam was ready, but she knew this would be very new to her husband. Yes, he had enjoyed many lovemaking sessions with Susan with Pam's encouragement, but was he ready to let another man take her?

"This is tough, very, very tough," Rick admitted to her. "I'm not sure when I'll be 100% ready but I do trust you and I owe it to trust you the same as you've trusted me."

"Are you ok sharing Chad with Susan the first time?"

"Yes!" Pam replied quickly and with conviction. "Susan is now a part of this as well and I think this lifestyle may be the best thing that's happened to her in a long time. I haven't seen her be so happy since her babies were small."

Of all the things they had discussed over the past couple of months, one thing they hadn't talked about was the bedroom arrangements. Same room, all of us in the pool, separate bedrooms?

Rick was fine with sharing his wife but he didn't necessarily look forward to seeing her in the act. Some men in the poly lifestyle got their sexual thrills watching their women giving and getting pleasure. Neither Rick or Pam really wanted to see it. They enjoyed keeping sex as private as possible, although Susan was welcome in their bedroom. However, as far as watching each other, they preferred to keep it in separate rooms.

What would Marina and Chad want though? And Susan? What if Marina and Chad wanted a five way orgy in the same room? Or in the pool? Not knowing these things caused Rick and Pam to wonder if maybe tonight was too early. There was only one way to know and that was to ask.

Marina, Chad, and Susan watched intently as Rick and Pam emerged from the sliding glass doors and removed their towels. They were watching for any body language that would be an indicator of their intentions. Rick and Pam had done a good job of masking any decision they had made.

They slowly descended down the steps of the pool. Rick walked over to Marina as Pam walked over to join Chad and Susan.

Before stating their intentions, they asked Chad and Marina about their past relationship with Amy and Seth. Did they watch each other or did they go separately?

"Always separate," responded Chad rather quickly. "We love each other very much and trust each other explicitly. Is that what's holding you two back from making a decision about tonight?"

"Yes," admitted Rick. "But this is how we feel as well and I know I can speak for Pammy when I say we are ready to make it happen now. Susan, are you ok doing a threesome with Pam and Chad?"

"Yeah, I think so...no, I know so," Susan corrected herself. "I was going to make my first threesome with you and Pam but if this is ok with you two, then I'm ok."

Rick walked over and gave Susan a big hug and a long kiss. "I love you Susie, have fun tonight with Chad and Pam and we'll have lots of opportunities in our future."

Susan held on for a few extra seconds as she reached down and playfully ran her right hand along the shaft of Rick's cock. "I want to hear Marina scream from the other room," whispered Susan in his ear as she let him go from her hug. Before Rick turned around Susan pursed her lips as if she was kissing him one last time.

"Susan sure is a different creature than she was a week ago," though Rick to himself with a smile. He was thoroughly enjoying the Susan that would let her hair down and be herself. The rapid metamorphosis that had transpired right before his eyes affirmed his belief that this lifestyle was the best thing to happen to her.

Rick returned to Marina and embraced her tightly for the first time. He looked into her loving eyes and saw all the consent he needed. These eyes were hungry. This was a passionate Latin woman. The beautiful skin, thin, long legs, her small breasts and the lovely thin patch of dark brown pubes that led to the entrance of her eager pussy.

Already, with just a hug and a long kiss, Rick was hard again. They departed the pool and took their towels to dry one another off on the patio. The more Marina dried off his cock, the harder it got. They looked over at Chad and saw that he had Susan on one side of him and Pam on the other. They were taking turns kissing him and Susan had her hand firmly around Chad's hard thick cock. They seemed oblivious to Rick and Marina's watching eyes.

Rick took Marina to Susan's room. Susan had a queen bed in the guest bedroom while the master bedroom had a California King bed. With the three of them it made sense to give the threesome more space.

Rick and Marina laid naked on their sides on the bed staring into each others eyes. They both saw a similar hunger that would take their friendship to new levels. Rather than getting right to the sex, they began a conversation about hers and Chad's experience in the poly lifestyle. Questions about compatibility as well as questions about jealousy.

He admitted that he was slightly jealous of the attention Chad paid to Pam. Not jealous in a harmful way, but just a slight discomfort. Did Chad ever act jealous or admit to it?

"Early on during our first sexual encounter with Seth and Amy we were both a little jealous," Marina admitted.

"However, when we got home, we found ourselves desiring each other even more. What is gained by this lifestyle is the sharing part. You are sharing the most beloved thing you have with someone you care about and trust."

"Rick, I want you to love me and for me to love you. I want Pam to love Chad. We know from experience that a person can love more than one. Do you love Susan?"

"Absolutely!" shot back Rick no sooner than the words left her lips. "Yes, I've loved Susan for a long time but not until the past week was I able to share it sexually."

"I want you to love me like you do Pam and Susan then. I don't just want to be your sexual play toy. You can get sex at a swinger's club. I know so much about you from Pam. Every thing she's told me about you has been proven tonight. I see how a man treats his woman. If he loves and respects her, then I believe he'll treat me the same."

"If you were insecure and controlling, we already would have gone home by now. If you talked to her like she was something beneath you or some subservient , you would have never seen me in your pool tonight, and especially not naked."

Rick began rubbing Marina's clit as she finished talking. Marina was already very wet and he hadn't even gone down on her yet.

Going down was next. Rick moved his head between her legs and she obliged by spreading her long legs and draping them over his shoulders. Rick now had easy access to this Guatemalan beauty's treasure.

He found the tiny protuberance from the top inside of her vaginal walls. He began by delicately moving his tongue around it while her hips would move in appreciation. He progressed more aggressively on her clit as her pussy juices began flooding his face. Her hips thrust forward and a loud groan escaped from her lips as she had her first orgasm. Rick relentlessly kept working his magic on her clit as she continued to orgasm often.

Knowing her pleasure was causing Rick to harden as much as ever. Each Marina orgasm made him closer to coming as well. Finally, he lifted up his head and plowed his hardness into the soaking hole. Marina's pussy grasped on to his cock, making a formidable tight grip on his manhood. Although Pam and Susan were still fairly tight, Rick had never experienced a grip like this inside a woman's pussy.

Each hard thrust inside her was met with an equally tight grip on his manhood. Rick knew he wouldn't last much longer and asked her where he should spend his load.

"Inside me, lover, inside me!" Marina demanded. "Give it to me now."

That was all Rick needed to hear. As he plunged into her one final time, he felt stream after stream of his warm semen splattering into her deepest recesses. Rick stayed deep inside of her while he made sure she got ever last drip of juice that he could give her.

Rick looked up and saw those same eyes that looked so hungry earlier. They were now contently closed with a smile across one of the prettiest faces he had ever seen.

"I love you Rick," Susan said so easily. "You only seemed to be interested in pleasing me tonight. Pam told me you were unselfish, and she is so right."

"I love you too, Marina. I had no idea I'd be saying that to you after one night but everything just went so smoothly with the five of us. It seems like I've known you much longer. Does that sound strange to you?"

Marina though for a second then responded, "You know, when we first met Amy and Seth, it took us until our 4th meeting before we ever went to bed together. Up until tonight that was the only other couple we had shared ourselves with . After Seth passed away, there had not been any other man until tonight."

"Neither Chad or myself planned on this tonight. We agreed with Pam to not have any sex the first visit to your home. It became obvious to both of us after getting to know you that we would do it if you would. Also, we didn't know how Susan would react."

Susan? Rick had forgotten about how her and Pam were doing with Chad. He and Marina had been so much into each other that they had forgotten that those three were probably in the throws of passion as they speak.

But, they hadn't heard them. Rick figured he'd at least hear footsteps as they passed their room on their way to the master bedroom. Maybe he and Marina were so busy making love and so focused on each other that they slipped right past them.

"Let's just get a quick shower and sit in the hot tub...if that's ok with you?" asked Rick.

Marina responded with a kiss on his lips and a tug at his cock, which had finally gone limp.

As they crossed the hall to the guest bathroom shower, Rick heard the groan of pleasure from Susan's lips. They were on the large bed alright and if Susan's groans were to be believed, every thing was fine over there.

They were anxious to get to the hot tub so they washed each other off and grabbed new towels.

Rick and Marina sat in the hot tub for several minutes before going inside for some cold water. This time was well spent in conversation. Even more amazing was that the subject matters of the conversation had nothing to do with the lifestyle, sex, or even each other. They discovered so many more common interests between them and after getting some cold water they sat naked together on the top step of the pool, continuing their various points of conversation.

Over an hour had passed and still no sign of the other three. Rick no longer was apprehensive about Pam being with Chad. His gut reaction now is that it must be going quite well and he was happy for the three of them.

Finally Chad, Susan, and Pam emerged from the patio doors in all their naked glory. Even after an exhausting evening of lovemaking, Rick still could appreciate the beauty and sexuality of these three naked ladies that were now such an important part of his life. His marriage would never be the same again, although for both he and Susan that was a good thing.

Susan lived with her friends for nearly a year while she saved enough money to make a sizable down payment on a two bedroom condo with a large private patio. Along with being near her friends, it also had a medium size hot tub on her patio. This was ideal for her to entertain her friends.

Susan also met a widower named Chuck at one of the poly meetings. When his wife was alive, they had been involved with another couple, Joey and Beth, for nearly 20 years. His wife, Elaine, had been in a fatal collision caused by a drunken driver. Even after two years, he and Beth still would get together and enjoy each other in and out of bed. Joey was more than generous in sharing but Chuck knew that it was time for him to find a new mate and he wanted someone that was open to the poly lifestyle. His two adult children knew it was time for dad to reach out again.

It was close to love at first sight when her and Chuck first met at the poly meeting several miles from town. Chuck's manners and easy going ways reminded her so much of Rick. Also, Chuck only lived about 10 miles away. Chuck was a CPA and in the course of conversation they discovered not only did they have many things in common, they had some common acquaintances in their professional lives.

After only two months, they were married. As it would be expected, things went well with the other couples. It was as if they'd known Chuck all of their lives. Chuck took a special interest in Pam and Marina, especially Pam.

This is not to say that everything went smoothly at all times. Although Chuck fit in well, it still took time for everyone to know enough about him to trust him. Susan talked to some of their common acquaintances to learn enough about him. By all accounts he was a straight-up guy that nobody could find anything bad to say about him.

Sometimes things seem too good to be true. Even Amy became a part of this inner circle. She was content to remain single but enjoyed the benefits of having male friends that she could love and have love made to her. Seven people...four female, three male....three married couples and one single female friend.

Yes, it seems almost too good to believe, but it happened because one woman was unselfish enough to share her husband with her best friend. When jealousies and selfishness are discarded and love and trust take over, wonderful things can happen.

12