In Her Rear View Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Their embrace in the driveway was warm yet quick. With neighbors outside working in their yards and kids playing, they didn't want to draw too much attention to themselves and of course the obligatory tongues would wag about what's REALLY going on over at that Bowen house.

Between Rick, Pam, and Susan, it didn't take too long to carry all of the items from the car to Susan's new room. All the clothes were on hangers and were hung up in her closet. At this point, Susan wasn't concerned where the clothes were hanging or what order they were in. She had plenty of time to organize that later.

Pam sensed that Susan wanted to be alone with Rick so she gave her husband a kiss on the lips, told them both she loved them, the closed the door quietly behind her.

After all the excitement of finally getting to be alone and the fantasies each harbored for the other, this moment still was more than just a slight bit awkward.

It was one thing to talk, dream, and fantasize. It's another realm to put into practice. Both stood nervously looking at one another. Although Rick was proud of his physique, he had only shared his naked body with her. No one else, with the exception of Pam, his physician and a few guys in the gym shower, had even seen him naked.

Suddenly, he became inhibited. As Susan stared at him and wondered if he would make the first move, she sensed either fear or apprehension in his eyes.

Before she could say anything, Rick took her by her hands and held them to his face. As Susan's fingers trickled along his freshly shaven face, Rick looked down at her white tank top and notice a slight hint of cleavage pressing out of the tightness of her shirt.

Susan had always been so conservative in her dress around Rick that he had only noticed the general size of her breasts but never any cleavage.

Those orbs looked amazing. With her bra pressing them upwards and together for extra support, they looked even bigger than they really were, which was substantial.

Rick nervously moved his lips to hers. To begin, his lips barely touched hers. Gradually, he became more and more comfortable until he finally gave her a long and full kiss to her waiting lips. Susan was letting Rick take all the initiative at this time. As excited as she was for this day to come, the butterflies in her stomach were feeling more like woodpeckers. How could she really be doing this with her best friends husband? With her blessings?

Rick became more bold and let the tip of his tongue slowly push open her lips. Susan offered no resistance and as he found her tongue, she reciprocated by meeting up with his and embraced in a long session of tongue sex. Susan couldn't remember the last time she ever French kissed. It may have been over 20 years ago.

Not only did the tongue action bring Rick to a quick erection, it re-ignited the passion inside Susan's panties that she had extinguished on her way to their house. Her body shuddered as Rick pulled her ever closer to him and she felt his full hardness against her while they feverishly continued kissing.

Both were past the point of changing their minds now. Rick ran his hands to the front of her tank top and cupped her covered tits with his hand. Oh God, that felt so wonderful to Susan. She was no longer nervous or inhibited. She reached down and removed the tank top to reveal her bra-covered boobs and all her cleavage.

Rick stared wide-eyed at this wonderful site. Pam had been his one and only lover for his entire life and the sight of another set of tits, although still covered by a bra, got him hungry for more.

He leaned back over to kiss her again and while working his tongue, his free hands reached around to her back and removed the three clasps that held her bra together.

As he removed his lips and moved back away from her so her bra would fall down, he marveled at the sight of her naked orbs. A massive smile covered his face as he stared hungrily at her naked torso. His hands moved instinctively to her nipples, which by now had reached their ultimate hardness.

His teeth gently nibbled at her right breast as he massaged her left breast gently. Often he would get her left nipple between his thumb and index finger and tenderly squeeze them together. He quickly learned that Susan's nipples were just as sensitive as Pam's and that by manipulating her nipples properly she would orgasm quickly.

Back at home, Susan could play with herself until she would orgasm. This time, however, it was so much more intense. Her body shook and she let out a contented groan as Rick continued to work her nipples

Susan suddenly realized that she was the only one so far that had removed any clothes. She remedied that quickly by forcibly pulling up at the bottom of Rick's t-shirt and yanking it over his head. She enjoyed the site before her. The well-toned muscles on Rick's chest as well as a thick pile of dark hair between his breasts had her more turned on than ever.

Rick pulled their bare chests together as he again began to kiss her with tireless passion. He made a point to make sure the hardened tent in his short pants was making contact with her tummy. He kept grinding it into her while maintaining his frantic pace of kissing.

Susan couldn't stand it anymore. She suddenly stepped back and reached down to his short pants. With a sexual appetite that hadn't been sated in several years, she ferociously pulled down his short pants and boxers in one movement, being careful to not damage his engorged cock that was now staring at the ceiling.

Just as quickly, she pulled down her short pants and soaked panties in one smooth movement.

Rick stared at her naked body in admirations. Although some downward direction of her tits, she had large, light brown areolas and of course her very hard nipples. As his eyes diverted to the treasure between her legs he was greeted with the sight of thick and beautiful blonde pussy hair that spread generously from one side of her legs to the other.

"Well, one thing's for sure," though Rick to himself. "The carpet certainly matches the curtains!"

"Take me now, Rick....please," begged Susan, almost in tears. "I've wanted this for so long, please don't make me wait any longer."

With that encouragement, Rick knew that foreplay time was over. She was begging for his dick right now. No oral, no more kissing, right now all she wanted was his stiff cock shoved all the way in her.

Susan laid at the head of her new bed. She immediately spread her legs as they bent upward to receive his hardness. Susan put her left hand down to her furry muff and with her right hand grabbed Rick's dick and pulled it towards her.

Rick wanted to be gentle, especially at first, so he took his cock in his hand to her opening and barely opened her wet, glistening hole. The next time he offered about an inch more before withdrawing from her. He wasn't trying to tease her. He was being gentle because he knew it had been a long time for her and he didn't want to hurt her by shoving it in real hard the first time.

"Please, Rick....I want ALL of it now...please... don't tease me," implored Susan again. "I can make love to you later, but now I really need to be fucked."

With that last encouragement, Rick plowed his the entire six inches and its thickness into her wetness. Susan immediately groaned with immense pleasure as her pussy muscled contracted to grab ever inch of his length and girth.

After all the anticipation for this day to come, Rick couldn't hold out much longer. He told Susan that he was going to come and asked her where he should spend his load.

"Inside me! All inside of me baby...and now!" Susan ordered with conviction. "I want to take every drop you have!"

Rick's body tensed up as all of his built up passion came to it's climax. Susan felt streams of cum inside her hole and wrapped her legs around Rick's waist as he spent every drop he could muster to her satisfied hole.

Just moments earlier Susan had been the submissive one, waiting for Rick to take the lead. Suddenly, she became the aggressor and began to orchestrate the pace of their first love-making session.

"I love you Rick," Susan said softly as they laid naked on her bed. "I know you were trying to take it soft and slow. I appreciate that and I hope to get more of that in the future. However, I really needed to just get laid. I hope you understand."

"Of course, sweetheart, I do. I love you as well. Maybe some day when I'm off and Pam's at work, we can lay up here for several hours together. How does that sound?"

"How does that sound?" Rick asked,already sure of her response.

She answered him with a long kiss and embrace. "Does that answer your question," she responded with a contented grin on her face. Her life was beginning to look better already.

=======

Next : Susan deals with guilt. Pam, Rick, Marina, Chad and Susan meet at the Bowen's home. They all agree to invite Amy to the next meeting... a bbq at the Bowen's house and sex may be the evening's dessert.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers