In Her Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She commanded me to rise, lock the door, strip down to my panties then return to my knees. Once this was done she told me to recite her oath. I was never happier to speak any words in my life. She commanded me to crawl on my belly and kiss the tips of her boots. Before my Yes Ma'm past my lips I was on my belly crawling towards my beautiful and powerful queen. As soon as I had kissed her boots she told me to look up at her.

As I raised my eyes I caught site of her genitalia. She told me not to raise my eyes any further and began to stroke her beautiful bush. She told me to look well upon it to see how gorgeous it was. She commanded me to keep staring and to rise to my knees. She asked me to repeat her oath. She told me that she was pleased with her good and faithful knight and that it was time for her to reward me for my service.

She moved her hand away, commanded me to bury my face in her pussy and to breathe deeply. Her scent was overwhelming and wonderful, and I lost track of time as I breathed in and out. Her voice broke through my reverie explaining that I was forever bound to her, and that I was about to dine on her fluids once ingested I would soon become dependent on them and her power over me would be unbreakable. If this was my desire I should repeat her oath. I gladly complied, and she commanded me to eat her vagina. I licked and probed like a man possessed the longer I continued the more I wanted to continue. Her first ejaculation squirted into my mouth with such force than I had to struggle to swallow it. Still I continued as she climaxed again and again.

As she came she told me that I would never want another woman and that pleasing her was my greatest pleasure. I knew she was right. I never wanted to be anywhere else, or do anything else. I don't know how many times she came or how long I continued, but she finally commanded me to stop and lean back on my knees. She commanded that I repeat her oath again. She removed her crown pendant from her own neck and lowered it over mine. She said she accepted my oath and that her pendant would serve as a symbol of my servitude for all the world to see. She rose took my hand and lead me to her bedroom.

The bedroom was lit only by candles mounted on tall dark candle stands. Her bed was a large poster bed with a royal blue canopy and comforter. She ordered me to pull back the comforter back and to lay in the center of the bed. I answered "Yes my Queen," and slide across the blue satin sheets into the center of her bed. She said it was time to unsheathe my sword and use it in her service. She tore her panties from my waist releasing me and quickly climbing into the bed.

She straddled me and slowly lowered herself onto her sword. Reality faded as the warmth of her womanliness absorbed me. Nothing existed except for her. She did not have to remind me that my sword was never to be drawn except in her service. She explained that this was her throne and that more than any others commands issued from her throne would always be obeyed.

Soon I was fully enveloped within her and nothing mattered except this pleasure and the sound of her voice. Her slow thrusts gained speed and power as my will to resist melted even further. With each thrust my submission became more complete. She explained that when she was finished I would get dressed mount my steed and return home. From this point forward she would receive a twenty-five percent tithe of my income that I would transfer to her account each payday. At times of her choosing she would require that I come to her to renew my vow. Other than that she would talk to me three times a week so that I could sharpen my sword.

I could not resist or refuse. Her will was now my will. She rode me with abandon and as I came I saw she had produced a camera and snapped my picture. For the first time I looked around the room and saw the pictures, her stable of knights that I was now part of. This did not bother me in the least. I was just glad to be in her service. She commanded me to depart. As I drove out of the parking lot I passed another blue mustang and knew that her next knight had arrived.

12