In His Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------------

The next morning, I was bundled aboard a private jet and left in the care of the pilot. He, a lusty individual, took great pleasure in attaching my cuffs to the armrests, carefully pressing my legs apart as he knelt between them, repeatedly thrusting his burgeoning crotch against my mound while he secured my leather bindings. Finally he rose, the prodigious bulge in his pants leaving little wonder what he would be doing in the cockpit, and we were off.

How I managed to doze during the journey, I'll never know, but eventually I felt the small plane begin its decent toward a diminutive island lost in the deep azure sea far below.

Immediately upon touchdown we were greeted by a throng of scantily clad women, apparently the property of the proprietor. My pilot lost no time in selecting one of the beauties and quickly led her back onboard, his intent crudely transparent as he ran his hand over her firmly rounded buttocks.

The remaining group of women ushered me into a cart of sorts for the trip to the compound. There, they escorted me into what they termed the "dormitory", where they proceeded to fire envious glances my way as I unpacked my meager belongings.

"How did you get so lucky?" one raven-haired beauty spat resentfully. The Colonel has been coming here for years, and he hasn't reserved a particular woman yet. What makes you so special?"

Confused, I took in the envious throng and shook my head. "I've never heard of the Colonel," I said. "Why has he reserved me?"

Apparently, my innocence amused them, for immediately they began to titter at my expense. "You're either incredibly clever, or incredibly stupid," Raven-hair rejoined. "You won't make it. I'm sure of that. You'll be out on your skinny ass before you know it!"

With that, the room emptied and I found myself alone, the prisoner of my own imagination. What was I doing here, I wondered…and who was the Colonel? So many questions whirled through my mind, battering at my senses, but one thing I knew for certain. I didn't want my "skinny ass" back out on the cruel streets. Whatever it took to succeed in this place, I would find it out and rise to the occasion.

The first day passed uneventfully, and it wasn't until later that evening, as the sun began to set in a fiery ball in the western sea, that a matron of the establishment came to attend me. In her hands she held a short, black evening dress, backless with a slim halter anchoring the filmy bodice over my barely disguised breasts. Then, obviously by design, I was led along the beach to an isolated cottage among the trees and left at the doorway.

"The Colonel is an important man," the matron informed me. "You're to do whatever he wants. Then, perhaps if you please him enough, he'll choose to keep you," she smiled. So saying, she turned and melted into the night.

Trembling, I knocked, my hands shaking as I rapped my knuckles against the heavy, oak door.

"Enter", rose a deeply assertive voice from inside.

The room was dim, heavy dark paneling lit only by the glow from a fieldstone fireplace. Silently, I closed the door behind me and was immediately engulfed in another world, another life. There was no turning back now…my options had vanished.

The Colonel sat in a great leather chair by the fire, a large man with military bearing and the stern demeanor of one who is used to being obeyed. He paused, his dark gaze giving no quarter until finally he curled his index finger and bade me to approach. Inwardly I cringed. Would I please this strong and forbidding man, I wondered? Could I?

The living hush of the room wrapped itself about my trembling body, quivering like jelly between my thighs. Would he tell me what was expected of me, or was I simply too inexperienced and poorly trained to know? I cringed at the thought. Even now my "sisters-in-bondage" waited in the main dormitory for me to fail, hoping against hope they might be chosen to fill my place.

Finally, the Colonel nodded for me to close the remaining distance between us, capturing me between his rock-hard thighs. His eyes traveled the length of my body, piercingly discarding my silken finery as if I were already naked before him.

A flush crept along my cheeks as he slowly slid his fingers over the filmy halter of my dress, cupping my breasts, assessing their measure. Then his hands, large and demanding, began to caress my soft, pliant flesh, kneading my hardening nipples until moisture began to seep into my panties and a thin, erotic coil began to tighten irresistibly in my belly.

"Take off your clothes", he rasped in unwavering tones. "I want to see you."

I shrank inside, the discordant pounding of my heart throbbing maddeningly in my temples. Would I pass his inspection? Quickly I raised my hands and began to release the neck strap of my halter dress. A tug at the knot, and I felt my breasts escape their confinement, exposed now to his heated examination as he paused impatiently and waited for what was to come.

Hurriedly, I lowered the halter about my waist and reached behind my back to fumble clumsily with the hidden hook that would complete my task. My Master, for that is how I thought of him already, watched in appreciation as my nipples grew and pruned beneath his inspection. Again he reached for me, this time giving a painful tweak in passing as he slid his hand beneath the hem of my short, thigh-length dress.

"Finish it," he demanded, his eyes growing darker as he probed between my thighs. "…and then the thong."

Obediently, I released the final clasp that secured my garment, then watched as it drifted into a silken pool about my feet. "You're wet." He said, his eyes taking in the moist triangle of my lacy panties. "Why? I want to hear you say it."

Shamefaced, I opened my mouth to speak, attempting in vain to explain the suppressed hunger that lay whispering within me. But try as I might, all that came out were the muted whinings of an untried girl, desperate to succeed in an endeavor far beyond her experience.

Impatiently, my Master finally reached out his hand, grasping the moist undergarment. Then, giving a sharp tug, he tore it from my body. "Kneel," he demanded, "here, on the floor between my feet. Then lean back on your heels and open your slit. I want to see how ready you are."

Visibly shaken by then, I did as he had directed, pausing only to brush the clothing from beneath me as I lowered myself before the tight, hard erection that threatened the very fabric of his slacks. Then, fingers trembling, I reached between my legs and parted the lightly stubble-shaded confines of my sex for his inspection.

By now the moisture seeping between my legs had begun to pool and drizzle along my inner thighs, leaving slick, wet trails along my shivering flesh. I reddened, humiliated at my weakness. What must my Master think of me?

"Very wet," he commented, apparently satisfied, "and unbroken. Do you know your craft, Little One?"

My craft? I had only entered this service mere days before. I was "untried", an innocent. What did I know of "craft"? "I-I can learn, Sir," I stammered pleadingly, "…if you'll give me a chance."

Wordlessly he nodded, and then slowly lowering his zipper he eased his engorged member into view. It was huge! Nothing, certainly not the dim memory of the tiny finger-length penis of my little brother, or the shadowy images of my tormentors could have prepared me for this monster!

"Take it into your mouth, Girl," he ordered. "Suck it like your future depends on it…because it does.

Tentatively, I cupped his rigid weapon between my palms, feeling it jerk and quiver like a creature ready to attack. Then, parting my lips, I closed them over his purple knob and began to suck.

If I was amazed at the size of his tool before, I was shocked at the new dimensions that it took on as I drew it into the warm, moist depths of my mouth. Intently he watched as his firm flesh appeared and was again engulfed behind my untutored lips.

"Deeper," he commanded, his fingers twining tightly in my hair. "All of it."

My jaws ached in distress as I attempted to cram his massive organ into my mouth, but found to my dismay it was impossible. He watched in silence for a moment, then holding me fast, he jutted his hips and forced his thick tool deep into my throat.

Tears began to form in my eyes as I tried to contain myself. My throat convulsed spasmodically, and I felt as though I would vomit at any moment. I prayed for the strength to continue…and then it was all over and he withdrew.

"You have a long way to go, Little One," he murmured. "…but you'll learn. Tonight we begin your education."

My erstwhile Master then laid me face down across his lap, my feet dangling above the polished surface of the tiles beneath. "Lovely ass," he commented, running his hands over its smooth surface. Then…

SMACK!

I heard the sound of his hand connecting even before I felt the pain of impact. Then again…

SMACK!

I cringed, my rounded orbs stinging as though they had been set afire.

"You've never been spanked…not even by your father?" the Colonel asked, amazed at the intensity of my reaction. "I enjoy the feel of hot flesh under my palm. Have you a problem with that?"

Slowly, I shook my head. Whatever he wanted, I'd find a way to adjust…as long as I belonged to him. Then, restraining my body with his left hand, be began to probe between my thighs, moistening his fingers between my nether lips as I squirmed atop his knees.

"So, you like that," he commented. "What about this?" In one swift motion, he thrust his thumb into my narrower passage, eliciting a soft moan from my lips.

"Tight…very tight," he observed. "I have implements that can remedy that.

Wide-eyed, I wondered what he was thinking of, and when he would begin their application. Would I account myself in an acceptable manner when the time came? I prayed that I would.

Then, he stood before me and began to remove his clothing. The Colonel had the hard body of a much younger man, taut of muscle with an aggressive stance and a massive organ standing erect and ready. I shivered. This night would be one that I would never forget, I realized… moments that would forever burn themselves into my memory.

Naked now, he carried me to the bathroom and ordered me to splay my thighs over the opened toilet seat. Then, rubbing the bar of soap between his palms, he began to lather my slit with slow and easy motions. Immediately, my juices began to flow, mingling with the lather and dripping wetly into the toilet below. I blushed…I was a hopeless wanton. Already my body craved more than he was offering…what would be next?

I had not long to pause, for immediately he placed a safety razor in my hands and sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi tub to watch. "Shave it again," he commanded. "I want it as bare and as pink as your ass."

Suddenly, he turned, and twisting the handles of the tub, he began a steaming flow that filled the room with the sound of running water. Then, satisfied, he turned his attention back toward me, focusing his eyes between my legs, and waited.

My hand wavered. How was I to go about this? The exact logistics eluded me. Finally, closing the toilet, I raised my right leg atop the wooden seat, spreading my thighs, and began to run the blade over the "vee" of my mound.

Easy enough, I smiled, but the lip area would be tricky. How could I make it pink and smooth without cutting off something vital?

That portion of my body was awash by now with a gooey wetness that was only partially soap, and the handle of the razor became slippery and difficult to manage. I looked questioningly at the Colonel, his eyes bright and intent, with a plea for help ready upon my lips.

My Master was one step ahead of me, however, for now he took the slippery tool from my hand and positioned me on the edge of the tub, my feet dangling in the steaming water below.

"Lay back and spread your thighs," he directed, settling himself into the bubbling caldera. "I'll do the rest."

Immediately I did as he had instructed, raising my heels to either side of my buttocks and parting my knees. Without a pause, the Colonel placed his hands between my legs then, and pressed them further apart, frog-fashion, until all was open and available. Then, sliding his fingers inside of my slippery opening, he held it taut and began to scrape the razor along the quivering edge of my slit.

It was all I could do not to scream my need into the wet, heated atmosphere of the room! The feel of his hands, holding me so intimately, brushing against my swollen clit, was almost more than I could bear! A wet concoction of soap and juice flowed down between the crack of my buttocks, itching like mad and causing me to squirm against his fingers.

"Hold still!" he ordered, smacking the frothy area he had just denuded. "Or else one of us is going to get cut…and it won't be me!"

Immediately I froze, his warm fingers once again probing deep inside as they readied my sex for…what? Finally, all was completed to my Master's satisfaction, and I waited for his next directive.

"Stay there," he said, taking the hand-held shower nozzle from the wall. Then, turning it on full blast, he began to spray the area between my thighs, sending the foam drizzling down into the tub below. He smiled at that point, and setting the flow to "pulse" he opened wide my petals and let the water play within, driving me beyond sanity to a place of his own creation.

I was beside myself! Soft moans, rising in intensity emanated from my lips, and my whole body began to throb. Finally, when I could stand it no longer, he pressed himself between my thighs and positioned his massive weapon at the gates of my virginity. Then, grasping my hips, he gave a mighty lunge and hilted himself within my sex, shattering my cherry and causing freshets of warm scarlet blood to mix with the bubbling froth of the tub.

I bit my lip, but it did no good. He was enormous! He filled me completely, stretching and tearing as he made room for his heated invasion. Finally, when the pain became too great, I cried out, filling the small tiled area with my whimpers of pain and ecstasy.

My Master, hearing nothing that would have stayed his course, plunged onward, battering my tender flesh as I writhed before him. Over and over he thrust, each movement deeper and more powerful than the last, until I felt him erupt inside of me, his boiling fluids laying claim to my intimate channel and gushing downward to pool along the edge of the tub.

Sated, he drew me then down into the swirling waters beside him, his arms enclosing me, giving me sanctuary.

"You enjoyed that." he commented…an observation, not a question. "You're small and tight, but we'll remedy that soon enough. In the meantime, I have something that may open you up a little."

Then, positioning me on my knees, he took a black, rubber plug from the edge of the tub, something shaped like the ace of spades, but about an inch and a half across with a flat base beneath. Then, prying my buttocks apart he began to force its smaller end into my anus.

OH! The pain of my deflowering was nothing compared to this! Whimpering, I stifled my screams as I felt the wider diameter make its way inward, sending spikes of sharp, rending torture through my nether regions. My nails dug into my palms, but I held fast as I'd been ordered. Finally, the instrument of my torture was firmly imbedded deep into my throbbing orifice, and I felt the cool surface of its flat base pressed tightly against my tormented ring of muscle.

"Leave it there until I tell you to take it out!" my Colonel directed. Then, reclining back into the tub I saw that once more he was ready to impale my body with his eager battering ram.

"Come here." He directed, "…and spread your legs over my cock."

Shivering, I did as I'd been told, straddling his hips above his erect prong until it fairly brushed the opening to my beleaguered slit. The plug in my anus throbbed mightily now, giving me the feeling of stuffed agony. Could I accommodate his engorged sex as well? I looked down between my legs and quivered. This invasion alone would be more than I could bear. How could I handle both at once?

My Master folded his hands behind his head now, and nodded for me to begin.

"Ride it," he demanded. "Lower yourself down on it…all the way. I want to feel every inch of me in there…now."

My eyes widened. He wanted me to do this to myself? How could I? My tender flesh still seeped pink from his earlier assault, its raw, torn edges tormented in anticipation. Could I stick this instrument of torture into my own ravaged hole? Pleadingly, I looked into my Master's eyes for a reprieve, but found none.

And so, wrapping my fingers about his thick shaft, I guided his knob against the shattered opening of my sex, and began to impale myself upon its thick, hard length.

The pain…the pain! It shot through me like a thousand needles, stretching my torn flesh anew and tearing agonized whimpers from my lips.

"More," he demanded. "…all the way. Be quick about it!"

Quailing, I lowered myself a few more inches, feeling now the war that raged inside between the black plug and his massive ordinance, each fighting for space in my small, tight body.

My Master's hands now found my breasts, puckered with exertion, and began to pinch my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing them in vice-like grips until they too became a source of unbearable pain. Then, arching his hips, he drove his weapon upward until it forced the shape of the plug aside and hilted itself hard within me.

I screamed! Oh how I screamed! My body was a mass of tortured pain, from nipple to anus. Waves of unabated agony washed over me. My body quailed… my heated whimpers escaping into the still of the room.

Finally, after rutting deep inside for what seemed an eternity, my Master slid his finger into my slit and began to finger my tender nub. That was all it took! Immediately my body, already overcome with erotic stimulation, did the rest and I began to ride his throbbing organ as though my life depended upon it. The pain...oh the pain…it was exquisite! The harder I rutted against him, the more it grew, and the greater my state of excitement became.

Finally, my Master shot his heated load deep inside of me, sending me over the edge once more and draining my last vestige of reserve as slumped against him.

He rested for a moment, his flesh still large within me, and finally reached around to test the position of my "plug". Then rising, he wrapped me in a large, thick towel and carried me in his arms into the bedroom.

"You've done well for your first day, "he whispered against my ear. "You may become an addiction, Little One." And with that he curled his body against me and held me as I drifted off to sleep.

And so I first met the Colonel.

Chapter Two:

I slept that night in the shelter of my Master's arms, the first security I had known in many days. Frequently in the night, I felt his knowing fingers exploring my body as I lay beside him, a reminder that all was well and that I had surrendered my cares into his strong, competent hands. Finally, when the rosy dawn crept over the eastern horizon, I awoke refreshed and eager to begin another day in his service.

Perhaps because he was used to rising at an earlier hour, or perhaps because he other agendas on his mind, the Colonel had already parted from sleep and lay on his side, his eyes taking in my naked form as the morning sun sent its rays through our sleeping chamber.

He awakened me with a kiss on this first dawn together, an intimate exploration of mind and tongue that chased the cobwebs from my thoughts and called my body to immediate attention.

"Last night," he began, when he saw that I was again ready to serve, "…the pain. Did you enjoy it, Little One?"