In Italia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers

My hand drew back and swatted down again, this time with a satisfying smack. She smiled and drew back a little. "Is that all?"

I returned her grin. "My mark isn't that predictable. However, if you insist..." I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I sat on the bed, flipping her over my knee and giving her three quick spanks, leaving a red mark but nothing serious. I didn't want her to be afraid of challenging me. That would make this...disappointing.

I reached down and pulled her up, standing as she slid off my lap. She sat on the edge of the bed, watching as I removed my shirt. She followed suit, inverting the vee over her head, revealing a black lace bra that matched her black thong, both of which contrasted wonderfully with her light skin.

My slacks dropped next, and before she could go further I pushed her torso back on the bed and knelt between her legs. Knowing what I was after, her hips rose from the mattress seemingly of their own accord and I slid the tiny garment down her shapely legs, revealing a perfectly smooth little pussy.

I wasted no time, diving back in and lavishing her tight, wet snatch with all of my skill and attention. She tasted wonderful; when I slid a finger in, she began moaning and writhing, whimpering for more. Where she had been classy and bewitching in the lounge, now she begged for my cock like the lust-crazed animal I suspected her to be from the moment I saw her.

Instead I stood up and wiped my face, finally releasing my hardened dick and stroking it as I kicked my boxer-briefs to the wall.

"Get over here and give me reason to continue," I ordered. Nimbly she slid off the bed and knelt beneath me, running her hands up and down my thighs as she considered where to start with my offering. I released it, and she immediately took it in her mouth, impressively working most of it down and holding it for a four-count before sliding back and gasping for air. Then she plunged in again, working into a rhythm as she coated my cock with her spit.

I wrapped her gorgeous hair around my hand and clenched it into a fist at the back of her head, occasionally holding her down on my cock for a few seconds longer than she intended, enjoying the swallowing sensation of her throat, and damned if she didn't come up smiling each time with a little more saliva running down her chin.

She reached up and unhooked her bra, shrugging out of it and confirming my prediction about their slight angle outward and answering my question about color: rosy-pink. They were gorgeous and as perky as I imagined. Her hands quickly came up and began pinching her nipples as her mouth slid down to my balls, sucking and licking them with gusto.

I moaned and leaned back; I love having a beautiful girl's mouth on my sac, particularly another man's wife. She knew her business and left me short of breath as I stroked my cock while she licked and suckled farther down.

All too soon I felt my balls churning in her mouth and I knew it was time to lay this one down. Stepping back, I pulled her to her feet and kissed her face, slimy with spit and precum, then spun her around and bent her over the edge of the bed.

I placed a hand on her shoulder and lined up on her wet slit, perfectly leveled by her heels. The lines of her sexy back pointed down to her ass like an arrow, beckoning for me to 'enter here.' Before I did however, I leaned down over her shoulder.

"I'm going to make your husband hear you all the way in Switzerland."

"Oh yeah?" she panted, turning her head towards mine. "Prove it!"

I thrust home, and she shrieked at the sudden expansion of her tight pussy. My cock was already slippery from her sloppy blowjob, so I quickly pounded in and out of her fantastic body as it thrashed around my cock.

I used my hand on her shoulder to pull her back into me, grunting as I physically worked my way around inside her, exploring every angle as her incoherent groans and pleas spurred me on. Her hand slid beneath her hips to her clit, strumming away and bringing her to the brink.

I dropped my hips and thrust deeper, hitting her g-spot and pushing her over the edge. Her screams echoed in the room, shockingly loud for such a petite body, but this was the last straw for my self-control, and my baritone groans joined hers as I flooded her pussy with cum.

My tempo slowed but never stopped; eventually both of us regained our breath as I languidly slid in and out of her.

"I hope you aren't done yet," she said from below.

"Far from it, and that wasn't my mark. There's more to it than that," I replied.

"I was hoping you'd say that." She moved forward onto the bed, sliding free from my cock. The hand that had been strumming her clit now cupped her pussy, and she turned to me as she rose to a kneeling position.

She made a show of looking back over her shoulder for a moment, then looked up at me. "I do believe you used your hands on my ass. Is that true?"

My eyes narrowed and I cocked my head. "I suppose it is."

"That constitutes a penalty. Lie down: it's time for your punishment. And remember--you can't defend yourself. But I don't mind if you play with him while I punish you," she said, pointing at my somewhat-deflated cock.

Taking myself in hand again, I mounted the bed and flopped onto my back next to her. Still smiling, she straddled my head and brought her well-fucked pussy down to my mouth. I smiled and extended my tongue, tasting myself in her as she ground down on my face, pinching her nipples and talking dirty to me.

"Mmm, you are an incredible lay. I'm so glad you spoke up when you did! My husband is going to love hearing all about this, what a good fucking I got because he was late. Do you like fucking married women? You do? Do you like sucking your cum out of their pussies?" The definition in her abdomen rippled as she flexed, leaking more of my seed from her as I nibbled her clit.

She moaned, then went on, "You'd better get that dick hard again! You know why? Because I want you to put it in my ass. I want you to fuck me from behind again, but in my other hole. Is that what you want? Is that how you leave your mark?"

I winked up at her and slid her up on my face, tracing my tongue from her slit to her nether hole. She reached down and stroked my hair as I licked her asshole, running my tongue along the rim and plunging in as deeply as I could.

She was playing with her clit again, and my cock was ready as ever to continue. Dismounting, she leaned down and licked around my mouth, sharing our mixed cum in a wet kiss before sitting back on her haunches, looking down at me as she licked her lips.

I rolled off the bed to my feet and retrieved a bottle of lube from my backpack (I travel very light). I faced her as I lubed up, watching as she slowly slid her middle finger down her pussy and into her ass, her smoldering green eyes boring into me.

Snapping the bottle closed, I walked to the bed and motioned for her to turn around. She assumed the doggy-style position as I quickly took my place behind her. Once again, I beheld the sexy architecture of her back, tracing her spine with my fingers and lightly tickling her neck.

"One last observation, my dear: you are a princess, elegant and witty and exceedingly lovely. You walk like a lady who enjoys the sun on her face, the grass between her toes..." I gripped the back of her neck as I placed myself at the entrance. "And the feel of a cock in her ass."

"Is that so?" she said breathily over her shoulder. "Are you just going to talk about it, or are you going to give it to me?"

In answer, I placed the head of my cock against this feisty vixen's asshole. Pressing slowly, I worked the head inside her, grinning with satisfaction at her moans when at last her muscles gave way. With mounting pressure and relying on the lube, I slid the rest of my shaft home smoothly, savoring the luxurious tightness of this Asian beauty's backdoor. Grinding my hips against her buttcheeks as I sank in to the hilt, I settled in and wound her hair around my fist again, pulling her head erect as I began sliding in and out. Her back arched beautifully in response, and soon she was moaning again.

Now it was my turn to talk. "Do you like that cock sliding into your ass? Does your husband know you let perfect strangers buttfuck you? Tonight we're going to fuck so that two days from now, you will still walk funny, and you won't have to say a word--he'll see what a slut you are. That will be my mark on you, and somehow I doubt you won't like it, either!" I tugged on her hair and thrust hard for emphasis. She simply moaned louder.

I slapped her ass and continued. "You like being a dirty girl, don't you? I'll bet he doesn't even mind! Is that true? Does he let you out like this on purpose, so that you will fuck other men and tell him about it later?"

She nodded.

I slapped her ass again. "Then let's make this time memorable!" I released her hair and grabbed her hips with both hands. I began fucking her in earnest, pounding in and out of her petite, exquisite body. Her arms collapsed and her face and shoulders fell onto the bed. I was reminded of her napkin pyramid on the table. To keep her upright, I held her hips in place as I worked her over.

Soon I was sweating from the effort, exerting my willpower as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. I held out as long as I could, ensuring that she was well and truly finished before I pulled out and pushed her hips to the side.

"Roll over!" I commanded, and she did so, whipping around and opening her mouth as I straddled her chest. Still moaning, she looked up at me as my orgasm spilled out of my cock onto her face. Pulsing shots blasted out as I aimed over her smiling visage, laying thick white lines of jizz all over. My cum splashed onto her cheeks, nose, and forehead, up into her hair and dripping down her chin. Plenty ended up in her mouth, too. She leaned forward and swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, her lovely face covered in sperm. This priceless beauty from the lounge moaned like a true slut as she winked up at me and swallowed.

Shaking off the last few drops onto her chest, I stepped off the bed and walked to the bathroom to retrieve a towel. Wiping the excess lube from my ardent tool, I returned to the bedroom and sat on the bed. She was propped up on her elbows, cum running down her face as she smirked at me.

"Couldn't resist showering me yourself, could you?" she asked rhetorically.

"I always wanted to paint something as beautiful as your face," I quipped. Reaching between her legs with the towel, I wiped the jizz, girl cum, and lube from her crotch.

I left her there and took a shower. When I came out, she was gone. I noticed her panties neatly folded on the nightstand, with a note beside them. I picked up the note and switched on the lamp.

"By the time you read this, I will be back in my room, kneeling in front of my husband and telling him every detail of our tryst while I wait for him to add one of his wonderful 'showers' to yours. He was in the lounge tonight and witnessed your seduction; can you figure out who he was? Rest up: after hearing about the fucking you gave me tonight, I'm sure he'll want to see a repeat performance tomorrow--as will I! Not to mention the punishment you are owed for using your hands again...

See you tomorrow, Security Man~"

raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers
12