In Jail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The most disturbing point of the day was when Carla's great aunt Mabel called me over. She was the matriarch, but she was getting senile, she was a bit of a lush, and, like Dorsey years later, was mostly ignored.

"I'm surprised to see you here, boy," she rasped, waving a tumbler of something dark in front of her.

"Why is that?" I asked, kneeling down in front of her.

"Cuz him and her was always together," Mabel croaked. "They said they was always gonna be together, no matter what."

"Well, she's with me now," I said.

"I know," she said, "but he's still here, ain't he? They was always thick as thieves."

I looked out onto the dance floor where Carla and Keith were dancing way too close.

Thick as thieves indeed.

~~~

So it was all about the money. It wasn't hard to figure where she learned about it. My heart was broken, but not into little pieces. I think somewhere deep down I had always known or suspected. That was why I forced the prenup. That was why I was always asking why Keith never had a girlfriend. And she hadn't made my life very easy ever since that ring went on. She did fuck me like crazy, though, when she felt like it. I guess it was nice to know that I was a "pretty good fuck." No, wait, she had said I was a "pretty great fuck." I should be so proud.

What to do? I had to make sure neither she nor my mother ever got a red cent. And I knew just how to do it.

But before that, I was going to get mine, at least once.

"Honey, I want to talk to you about something," I said that evening after dinner. She must have fucked Keith that day, because she was being nice to me. No, wait a minute. Were the good days because she was with him and she was feeling guilty, or were they because she wasn't with him and wanted something from me? I'd never figure it out, and I guess I could live with that.

"What's up?" she asked, pulling her auburn tresses away from her green, green eyes. I would miss them.

"I've been keeping something from you, and I think it might change how you think about me," I said. "It's pretty bad, or pretty great, it just depends how you look at it."

She was staring at me, probably wondering what I knew and if my secret had anything to do with her secrets.

"You know how I told you I was estranged from my father? Well, that wasn't exactly true. We were kept apart because of my mother. He loved me very much."

"Well, he had a great way of showing it," she snorted. "How come you never got anything from him, then?"

"But I did," I said. "I'm going to inherit thirty-seven million dollars on my birthday this year, and that's after taxes. That was all sorted out years ago."

"Thirty-seven...million," she said faintly, actually clutching her heart, way overdoing it. She was the worst actress ever. How come I never saw through her before?

"Yup. He wanted me to be my own man, not just some indolent douchebag. It was the best thing he could ever have done."

"I guess," she said. "but, baby, think of what we could have done with all of that," she said. "We're going to have to throw one helluva birthday bash, don't you think?"

"It'll be an interesting birthday, that's for sure," I said. "and that's another thing. Who knows what girls would have come after me just for the money? This way I stood a better chance of finding the right woman."

"Hmmm, so true," she purred as she came over to sit in my lap. "Lucky for me I loved you already.

"But I'm pretty pissed at you," she said, acting as if she suddenly realized something, starting to get angry and pull herself off my lap. "I can't believe you wouldn't tell me. Don't you trust me?"

"About as far as I can throw you, bitch," I growled. "and things are going to change around here, now." I stood up and dumped her on the carpet. "Be upstairs in thirty seconds, or I'll drag you up there by your hair, and I don't care if I rip it out of your skull. Git!"

She looked up at me, ready to say something, but she saw the look in my eye. There was steel there I'd never let her see, and I saw fear in her eyes. She scampered up the stairs. I walked deliberately behind her, but not so slow I wasn't going to watch her ass sway her up those stairs. It was going to be the last time, and I would make the most of it.

"Strip!" I barked at her as I walked into the bedroom to find her cowering by the bed. "And do it as slow as you can without boring me."

As if she could. This girl was sexy, but I had been too nice to her for too long. Not tonight.

"That's nice," I said as her body was slowly revealed. When her bra cups were pulled slowly down, her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. Damn it, she was enjoying this. I'd have to up my game.

"So you like it rough, huh, bitch? Good to know it at last. Get over here."

She knew I meant business and shuffled over meekly. I grabbed her hair and forced her down to her knees. She raised her hands and tried to cover her face, afraid I was going to hit it, but that's not what I was after. I began to talk to her in earnest, slapping her nipples and then her full tits to punctuate each point.

"THIS is for all the times you've denied me. And THIS is for every time you've been an utter bitch. And THIS is for not telling me you like it like this."

"I DON'T like this, Russ!" she wailed, finally pulling away and heading for the bathroom. "What are you doing? Is this money making you crazy?"

"YOU'RE the one who's making me crazy, bitch!" I yelled, catching her easily. "How could it be making me crazy? I've know about it forever, I'm just now telling you."

I grabbed one of her nipples and twisted it cruelly, causing her to cry out.

"OWWW!" she shrieked. "Stop it! Russell Main, you stop this right now. If you want to get a little rough, okay, maybe you can spank me a little..."

"Carla," I said quietly. "You have no idea what you're saying. If you only knew what's going to happen to your ass tonight."

Her pupils widened like they had that Saturday at the fair.

"And if you try to lock yourself away from me in that bathroom, I'll just break down the door and come in and get you. Trust me, you don't want that. Do you understand me?"

She nodded quickly, tears streaming down her face.

"Okay, now get down on your knees and suck my cock. Start out slow and gentle, but I guarantee I'll be skull fucking you before this is all over."

She stood there, frozen. I had never presented this part of my personality to her because, quite frankly, it wasn't me at all. I felt like I was raping her, and I hated it. After all, I was laid back.

Until I spent all that time in jail, that is.

And I did know that this was how she had sex with Keith. I saw it on the recording. She liked it this way plenty, she just didn't like it like this from me, or she wasn't expecting it.

Whatever, it was my time now, at least just this once.

"We can start out skull fucking, if that's what you want," I said sweetly. She dropped to her knees with a squeak and pulled my cock out, remembering at the last second to slowly smother it with little kisses.

Her blowjobs before had been perfunctory. Not so bad that they felt obligatory, but she didn't put a lot of care into them, either. They were a means to get me hard so she could fuck me, or as fast as possible to get me to cum. I forced her into giving me the best blowjob of my life.

And, yes, soon I was thrusting my hips into her face, finally putting both hands behind her head to hold her onto my cock so I could choke her over and over. She gasped and coughed, tears streaming down her glowing, red face, until I finally pulled out and painted it with more cum than I'd ever expelled in my life.

She looked up at me, fearful and shocked. Her mascara was running all down her face and snot was running out of her nose. I went into the bathroom to get her a hand towel. I deliberately chose the scratchy one.

"Clean yourself off, you look like shit," I said, throwing it at her. She caught it, almost in a trance. I took it from her and pushed her onto her back on the bed. Now it was my turn.

I was gratified to hear that she liked how I ate her pussy, but tonight was going to be different. I tortured her for a long time, starting with little bites on her inner thighs, biting harder than you'd think. She had been protesting, but she was dripping with desire. I took my time, torturing her pussy, and eventually her clitoris, until she screamed with release when she orgasmed. She lay there, totally spent, but I put two fingers in her ass and started over. She perked up in no time, and her next orgasm, while it wasn't bigger per se, was the longest climax I had ever seen personally from anyone.

She flopped back on the bed, exhausted, but I was hard now and raring to go. I kissed my way up her body until I reached her round breasts. I spent quite a bit of time on them, it being the last time and all, putting each nipple in my teeth and pulling much harder on them than I ever would have before. She cried out in pain, but I massaged her clit at the same time until she came again. She tried to pull my head up, obviously wanting a kiss, but there was no way I was ever going near her mouth again.

Turning her over, I began to methodically spank her tight ass cheeks like a drum, first with the tips of my fingers, but then, as I became more bold, I started using my whole hand. Her ass began to glow even brighter than her face did earlier.

She had her head down, sobbing, and it pissed me off to no end. First off, her body was betraying her. Her pussy was still leaking like a faucet, and, also, I'd seen what happened Tuesday night. She was acting again, and not all that convincingly, now that I knew what to look for. I shoved her face down hard into the pillow and started pounding her pussy mercilessly. Her cunt muscles massaged my cock like they never had before.

I stuck my fingers in her ass again, and before long I was fucking it just as hard. After a while, I was alternating between her two holes, just like Keith. The thought of him enraged me, and I pounded even harder for five strokes each time before I switched.

After I was in her ass one last time, I pulled out and turned her over. It was easy by now; she was like a rag doll. I pulled her by her hair to get her face near my cock. I rubbed her ass juice all over her face and put it in and out of her mouth several times before I unloaded all over her face, surprised again by the sheer volume of my ejaculate. This time I made sure not to leave any part of her face unspermed. I finally leaned back, spent.

"Can I have the towel, please?" she asked quietly. Her eyes were glued shut and the cum was dripping everywhere.

"No," I said. "Use your finger and clean yourself up. You can scoop all of that into your mouth. Do it now."

"Russell..." she said, exasperated, but started soon enough. Ever since we'd been together, even though the sex had always been hot, she'd refused to come anywhere near my cum, saying it was gross. I'd respected that, but that was before Tuesday. She'd had no problem with Keith's, even seeking it out. She could damn well take some of mine tonight.

"Do it slower, enjoy it a little," I said as I watched her try to push it all in as fast as possible. She slowed down, and I found it so erotic, like my own little porno show.

"That's so hot," I said. "You've got me so turned on, I think I've got another load for you."

"Russ, how could you possibly have any more?" she whined.

"Just get up here," I growled. I grabbed her hair and wrapped it around my hand as I pulled her toward me. She wasn't getting away this time.

"Open your mouth as wide as possible," I said. "Close your eyes. You don't want to get it in them."

She dutifully closed her eyes.

Here was the part I'd been waiting for ever since I concocted this little scheme. Up to this point, I hadn't done anything I hadn't seen on the phone recording, but now I was hoping to push the boundaries a bit more. I'd been working on it all day. Coffee, green tea, cranberry juice and water. Lots and lots of water.

"Okay, here goes," I said, panting like I was ready to cum. "Open wider," I said and slapped her face twice until she had her jaws open to the limit. When I saw that, I aimed for her mouth and let loose.

"Ahhhhh," she wretched. I had scored a direct hit, right down her throat. I was getting it on my hand too, but I didn't give a shit. God knows how many times I've peed on myself in my life. She closed her mouth and tried to pull away, but I had her hair wrapped around my hand several times.

She was going nowhere. I had a lot to get rid of and I made sure I got every part of her body I could, concentrating on her face. She cried softly as it happened. When I was done, I unwrapped her hair and unceremoniously dumped her on the floor one more time.

"Get in the shower," I said. "You smell like piss. What the fuck's wrong with you?"

She made as if she was going to say something, but, once again, the look on my face silenced her and she trotted contritely to the bathroom.

While she showered, I cleaned up, changed the sheets, climbed into bed and turned out the light. This was the only true iffy point in my plan. I had no idea how she would react when she got out of the shower. I was betting that she'd be willing to put up with a lot for thirty-eight million bucks.

She came out of the shower and stood by the bed for the longest time.

"Russ?" she asked quietly.

"Hmmm?"

"Can I come to bed?"

"Sure," I said, pulling the cover aside. Still she stood there.

"Will you beat me if I get in there with you?" she asked, her voice quivering. She had obviously been crying all through her shower.

And I felt terrible. I could see her by the moonlight, and she looked so sweet and forlorn. My heart went out to her...

And then I remembered the phone recording and that my mom had eaten her pussy. My mom! And I still didn't know what they had planned for me down the road. Was it a divorce, or were they planning on murdering me in my sleep? Still acting, that's all this was.

I couldn't blame her, really. Still working at the DQ at twenty-three. No ambition, no future, except with shithead Keith. And then, the opportunity to get her hands on forty million dollars, courtesy of my mother.

I might not even have minded that she married me for the money if she hadn't brought Keith along for the ride. She was insanely hot, and we would have made beautiful babies. She could have hung in there for a while, and the marriage might have survived, even blossomed. Or, she might have been sent packing with nothing after cheating on me. That was why I was beginning to think their solution for me might be more permanent than I would have liked.

Either way, I would have fucked the hottest piece of ass around in her prime until I was probably tired of her.

Which is basically what had happened anyway, so what had I really lost in the long run?

I still had one final part to play. She was watching me, seemingly terrified because I was taking so long.

"No," I said softly, as if I was feeling remorse. "I'm done with all that."

"Thank god," she said as she slid beside me. She was tentative until I pulled her close and wrapped her in a warm embrace. She sighed and snuggled in close.

"What got into you tonight?" she asked.

"Did you like it?"

"NO!" she said quickly, "Well, some of it, maybe, I don't know. But you went too far."

"I didn't mean to," I said. Both of us acting. Both of us shitty actors, but she didn't notice.

"But why?"

"You're doing it again," I said.

"I am not."

"You are too," I said, "so I thought, hey, maybe I'm being too nice. Maybe if I really went for it, got real forceful, you'd respect me more."

"Oh, Russ, come on. You don't have to do that to get my respect."

"Don't worry, I know exactly how you feel about me," I said. "That's what makes this next part so much easier."

"What next part?"

"Well, when I got my last promotion, I asked Wally why, still thinking it had something to do with my dad, but he said it didn't. He had very positive things to say about me, and that's when I realized it."

"What, baby?" she asked, hugging me tighter.

"I really am my own man," I said. "I'll probably top out at, like, seventy-five thousand dollars, max, at this job, but at least it'll be all mine. I could be happy with that, couldn't you? We could live very comfortably on that, even if we have four kids, like we were talking about."

"But we don't have to," she said. "Let's have all those kids. I'll get off the pill tomorrow, but you have to put all that cum inside me, instead of all over my face and god knows where else."

I just grinned at her.

"I'm serious, Russ, we can't deny them the advantages that kind of money can give them."

"But they might turn into those indolent douchebags my dad was so afraid I'd become." I said. "Weak, immoral. I don't want that."

"So what do you want to do? Wait until they're thirty before we spend any of it? That's too long to wait."

"Do you remember Kira Calendar? I ran into her the other day. She was a year behind us."

"Oh, yeah," she said. "what about her? How's she doing?"

"Still crazy. Still big as a house. Oh, and she's married. She's now Kira Calendar-Eichenthall."

"Well, goody for her," she said. "Where did you see her? And what does she have to do with what we're talking about?"

"Actually, it was right outside Wally's office. Her husband is starting a non-profit that will help get water to villages in South America and, later hopefully, Africa."

"And..."

"She was seeing the CEO and trolling for donations, and there I was. I had just gotten that glowing review, and it seemed like fate, so I gave it to them."

"Gave them what?"

"The money."

"Wait a minute," Carla said. "You mean your inheritance?"

"Yeah."

"But how?" she asked. "You don't even have it yet."

"I just signed it over legally. It's like 'entailed.' That's not the right word, but you know what I mean, like inheritances in England back in the day."

"How much did you give them?" she asked. "I don't mind if we're generous, but..."

"I gave it all to them." I said. "Think how many people can be helped with that kind of money. It'll be life-changing. Remember, I said that I could be happy with seventy-five K, and you said you're not with me for the money, so..."

"You did WHAT?" she shrieked. "Get it back!"

"I can't," I said. "It's a done deal. We can't go back."

"You WHAT?" she screamed. "You dumb FUCK! Did you really throw away forty million fucking DOLLARS?"

"Hey, you just told me that you could live on seventy..."

"WHAT SEVENTY-FIVE THOUSAND?" she screamed at me. "You are such a dumbass. All those promotions you get, they're just titles. They haven't given you DOG SHIT!"

"I'm really disappointed that you feel this way." I said.

"Disa..." she spluttered. "Fuck you! And there's no way to get it back?"

"No way whatsoever."

"God," she fumed. "GOD! You are just so..."

And suddenly her face changed.

"Oh, I get it. Ha ha. This was a test, wasn't it? And I guess I failed it pretty hard, huh? But in my defense, you can't expect me to take losing forty million bucks lying down. I'm only human, Russ."

"Carla, no." I said gently. "This isn't a test or anything. The money's gone."

"Oh, my god," she said in a terse voice. Her earlier hot rage had been replaced with an icy fury. "You...you...FUCK! FUCK!"

Hot rage was back.

"I'm calling Keith right now, fucker!" she spat at me. "He's gonna beat your ass for what you did to me tonight. And for pissing away FORTY MILLION DOLLARS! What the FUCK!"

She stalked over to her dresser and picked up her iPhone.

"Hey, it's me. Come get me. Now."

"No, it's over. He pissed away the money. It was all for nothing. Okay, fifteen. I'll be out there, waiting."