In Joyful Surrender

Story Info
A new experience.
1.2k words
3.27
71.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived, as I had been ordered at precisely 11 a.m. I followed my wife's instructions to the letter. Her training was the high point of my life, and I wanted so much to please.

My balls and cock had been shaved and were as smooth as a baby's ass. Paula's desire was to have the area from my asshole to the tip of my cock free of pubic hair or stubble. Her pleasure today was to see me display my body for her enjoyment.

As I walked up the driveway, my heart was racing in anticipation of the events to follow. Today I would totally submit to any whim of hers, and. the next day, she would be mine. Although we could not take the intensity of our romance as a steady diet, we luxuriated in our time together.

Paula was waiting for me, and I was allowed to kiss her warm, delicious mouth. in a tender welcome. That's very good' she said, but we must get down to the main event. Strip, slowly. Let me see the body that belongs to me today." My penis acknowledged her command with a few twitches. My wife took one of my nipples between her fingers and gave me the first pleasure/pain of the day "Oh yes," I gasped as the sweet thrill exploded inside me. "Thank you." After pouring her a cocktail and turning on her favorite music, I proceeded to present my naked self to this wonderful woman. I crawled to her feet and presented my ass for its internal cleansing. Paula took her time, as she loves seeing my cheeks in the air. I was told to stay in that position until I had to relieve myself. After I had eliminated the enema and cleaned myself properly, I began the show.

Leather and chains was the uniform of the day. A tight collar was fitted around the base of my balls, and at the bottom of the collar was a strap that divided my sac into two neat, tight packages. A small steel ring was part of the dividing strap, and that ring could be snapped onto a variety of items, such as the nice heavy chrome-plated chain that now ran from my balls to the heavy leather ankle restraint on each of my legs.

Paula put a tape in the VCR, and a moment later on the TV screen, we saw a handsome guy doing a sexy dance in the shower room of a very posh athletic club. My task was to dance to the music that the guy in the film was dancing to, Paula giggled with pleasure at seeing my cock bobbing around as I moved to the fierce rhythm of the music corning from the video. The dance made me so hot for her that I gladly fell to my knees.

One at a time I gently sucked her painted toes, making love to each one as though it were her cunt. The sole of one foot was next, and then I took all her toes in my mouth at once. The effect was electrifying for both of us.

I remember the time Paula allowed a third person to join us in a scene in which she displayed me as her slave and made me dance for her friend Lois. Paula knows how much I appreciated that threesome, and I was so happy to demonstrate my love for her later, in hours of plain old-fashioned intercourse. I wonder if, the next time we have a threesome, my bottom will be whipped so that the ensuing lovemaking will be even more intense. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Anyway, now that I had my wife hot from sucking her feet, she was ready to administer to her slave. My asshole needed some loving, and Paula had me insert our favorite anal plug in my bottom and secure it in place with a tight pair of her silky panties worn backward, We then took a break and watched the balance of the video.

One of the women got the dancer from the earlier scene to fuck her husband, much to the delight of Paula. The photography and lighting were well done, and we could see this stud with the huge cock penetrating the asshole of the other hunk. In and out, around and around went this dick, and the lady was down there getting a bird's-eye view of the whole thing. Paula and I mere soon ready for more action of our own.

Now it was my turn to get my back door invaded, and after sliding the anal plug out of my rectum, Paula tied me face-down on the bed with my bottom up in the air. Loads of lubricant helped ease the double-headed dong into my puckered hole.

The other end of this fat monster was slipped Paula's pussy. Soon she was fucking me and herself into a frenzied state. This ass-fucking made me even hornier and more submissive, and after about twenty minutes, she had come several times and I was ready for my reward.

A thin, leather-covered riding crop was produced. Paula released me from all my bonds except the cock-and-ball device. My leather posing pouch is a vital part of my whipping costume for two reasons. The first and most important is that Paula likes the look of the leather strip running up the crack of my ass. The second reason is that it protects my shaven cock and balls. I love her torture of my cock and balls, most of all when she pins them with clothespins, but I'm not advanced enough in my training to take direct whipping on my genital area without some leather to soften the blows.

"Get your ass in the air," Paula ordered. I quickly put some pillows under my hips and humbly inquired if the position was to her liking. The response was a tapping of the crop on my upraised bottom. The tapping in' creased in intensity until the blows staled to produce an electric effect on my cheeks. She let me kiss the crop to show my appreciation of the pleasure/pain that was now starting to harden my cock within the confines of the cock-and-ball harness and the' leather posing pouch. Oh, the feeling between my legs and my ass was indescribable.

A sharp crack that sent searing heat through my whole body was followed by a short period of soothing caresses. The pleasure/pain was allowed to go through me, and then another hard stroke followed. The interval between was such that I could wallow in the pain that took me into places in my mind that exist only at the kiss of the whip. This wondrous floating feeling enveloped my entire being. Only the moment existed—no past, no future, My experience for the duration of the whipping was nothing but now.

My submission was complete, total and overwhelming. My gratitude could be expressed only through the fierce tenderness of my lovemaking. My tongue found its way into Paula's pussy and to the sweet in-between area. I lingered and luxuriated between the soft thighs of my love, and when she could no longer take it, my tongue slithered out of her core and up to her clitoris. Her juices flowed over my tongue, my lips, my cheeks and my eyes. I was drowning in the sweet nectar of my mistress, Paula pulled the posing pouch roughly from my genitals and allowed me to fuck her to a mind blowing orgasm. Then I drifted off to sleep.