In Just Five Years Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3.
888 words
3.94
7.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YvBBC
YvBBC
4 Followers

I woke up in my bed, found some breakfast and a note from JP.

Morning Baby, time to make yourself acquainted with the building and it's amenities.

Note the keycard and the list, we do have a few restaurants, bars, a fitness studio, the beauty parlor and a bunch of other stuff. On the list you'll find the direct dialing numbers to each place.

The key card will give you access to my apartment, the parking garage, the private elevator for the 4 top floors and the pool and wellness on the roof.

You have unlimited access and credit everywhere, so if you want food, a driver, anything, just dial the number.

Have a great day, see you later.

I ordered some breakfast and went in the shower.

Later on, I went through my big closet, I found millions of items, I didn't know what to think about. I had to interview JP about all that.

I put a bikini thong on, some high heeled sandals, a sun hat and sun glasses and took the private elevator to the roof.

The pool was just marvelous, there was a tiki bar and a big wellness spa.

I took a cocktail at the bar, I looked at my feet with the heels...I do love high heels, I could wear them 24/7, anywhere!!

Hi, nice heels, I love the legs...and wow, just a performance yesterday!!

A very good looking brunette smiled at me...by the way I'm Colette.

Yvonne...by the way, I love your legs and heels to.

So, you've been at that party? Yes, Raoul books me for most of his parties.

Books you? Yes, I work as an escort and stripper.

I see. Sounds like fun. Well, it's better than other jobs and pays better.

Wonderful! May I touch `em???

?????????????

Your tits baby, your tits! Oh, yes if you show me yours! Good idea, since you don't wear a top, guess I won't need one. So she took it off. The next moment she had my tits in her hands, pulling on my nipples. Great, very responsive, I like that a lot...let me turn the headlights on she said and did suck on my nipples, making them big and very hard.

Mmmmmmmh, I wasn't very into girls, even so I had some experience. But it felt very good and she seemed to enjoy it.

So did I...and I loved her finger rubbing over the small triangle of my bikini bottom...she was good and I came fast.

Look what you have done! She laughed. Now you have to give him some good head!!

She pushed me to my knees and pulled the bartender close, who had a big tent in his trunks!

Well, what could I do? I sucked him off!

Colette was as nice as she was beautiful, we spend the afternoon at the pool, talking ...

So, do you live here too? No. So, how did you make it up here? One of my customers has an apartment here, he gave me the card.

Do you live here? Yes, actually the apartment underneath that corner there is mine. No way! Why?

Do you have any idea how much that costs?

Actually no, I never thought about it.

She never thought about it...UNREAL...at least 1 million, top floor, Nice...she never thought about it...what is it with you????

I just met JP a few weeks ago in Arles...I told her the story. You got to be kidding!! No, I'm not it's the truth and the whole story.

Would you like to see my place? We could order some dinner...OK, let's go.

Colette went totally crazy about the apartment, she couldn't believe the size of my dressing room. Since she was about my size, we've lots of fun modelling a bunch of clothes and heels.

The doorbell rang...JP came for a visit...Oooh you've made friends already...GREAT

Look Baby, I have a plan for you this weekend, we'll make a short trip and stay for 2 days. I'd like you to wear a blonde wig or color your hair...get black nail polish...and wear and bring sexy black stuff and heels, nylon, lingerie, whatever you'll need...but black...you'll get the fucking of your life if you agree! Make sure you'll look different, since you'll be on film.

He didn't want to give me more information, even so I asked a lot...one more thing, I don't want you to have sex until then...with a smile towards Colette, he added, at least no cock or dildo!

Will pick you up Friday evening! By Honey!

I was very excited after that...Colette made some comments like, seems like you are up to a treat...now I understand some of the items...but she wouldn't tell me more.

See girl, I live here for a while, I made business with some guys like your JP and I know one thing...I will not mess with them!!

Most guys just want hard sex for their money but your JP seems to be different, he loves you in a special way, your happiness makes him happy and hot, so enjoy!!

3 days without a cock? It wasn't a big deal for me...but now?! I needed to get fucked and I realized how much I changed already. But I followed JP's wish and had no sex...so Friday came up and I was on the verge...

YvBBC
YvBBC
4 Followers