In Katie's Bedroom Ch. 01

Story Info
Sandy and Michael play in their daughter's bed.
1k words
4.07
68.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandra43
sandra43
22 Followers

As you may know from reading my previous story, my name is Sandy, and I'm 51 years old and on my second marriage to a wonderful man named Michael, who is 61. Despite being a little older, we are both very sexually driven and active. We both love to have sex and masturbate a lot, and we are swingers. But we also love to get each other turned on and then to a beautiful orgasm... sometimes sultry, sometimes sexy, and sometimes downright slutty. Well, this is a story of the last type.

We both have 2 kids from our first marriages, and our youngest is my daughter Katie, who's 18 and who is off at college. With all the kids grown and gone (at least most of the time other than vacations and some weekends), we have the house to ourselves. And we do some naughty things with it. We have had sex and masturbated in just about anywhere you can think of -- some at home, some in more risqué places.

One night when we had the house to ourselves, we were both getting turned on, as I was wearing a little nightie with matching panties -- something I am prone to do. After all, why have lingerie if you're not going to wear it? And it is probably fair to say that my love affair with lingerie is a fetish. I love to wear it anywhere, anytime.

After a little bit of teasing, I suggested to Michael that he get out the digital camera to take some pictures of me, which he always loves to do. While he went to get the camera, I got a naughty idea. I decided it would be fun to dress up like Katie! I went into her bedroom and started looking through her drawers and closets. She and I aren't exactly the same size, and most of her clothes were at her college dorm room, but there were a few things that were close enough to fit nicely. My husband came out of the bedroom with the camera and called out to find me, and I told him where I was. He walked in and had a naughty grin on his face. He clearly liked my idea.

What I found that appealed to me most was a red babydoll nightie that she had left at home hanging in her closet, and a black lacy thong from her dresser. I walked into the bathroom that is attached to Katie's bedroom, and I dropped the clothes I had on and put on her thong and nightie. As I did, I got a rush of excitement in my head and in my crotch.

As I stepped back into Katie's room, I turned to Michael and said, "I want you to take pictures of me in here." It took no time for him to start snapping away. I walked over to her dresser and leaned against it, posing for the camera. I turned my body different directions, leaned over, exposing my bum, and lifted the front of the nightie so the camera could get a good look at the black lace covering my bush.

Then I walked over to Katie's bed, passing my husband and kissing him on the lips as I did. He was very noticeably getting excited. I saw a pile of hairbands on her nightstand, and grabbed two, putting my hair up into pigtails. Feeling completely uninhibited, I climbed on her bed, grabbed a stuffed animal that was sitting near the pillow, and said to my husband, "Take my picture, daddy."

Michael continued to take pictures, as I continued to pose. I let the strap of the nightie down on one shoulder to expose a nipple, and then the other. I turned onto my hands and knees to show off. I pulled up the nightie to show off the panties. Then I started to rub the stuffed animal in my crotch -- right on top of the panties. I was getting so turned on, that I knew the black lace thong was soaked. After several minutes of rubbing and teasing, I licked my fingers and slid them down inside the panties. I felt how wet I was and began to tease my clit. I saw a huge bulge grow in my husband's pants too. Seeing that got me even hotter, and I pulled off the panties, and slid two fingers inside myself with one hand, teasing my clit with the other, all the while holding the stuffed animal close to my puss between my legs.

It was less than a minute until I had a mind-blowing orgasm. I screamed and squealed louder than normal, and after what seemed like an eternity of spasms, I opened my eyes to see my husband, stroking his cock, near my face. I reached up and grabbed it with my soaked hand, sat up, and started to suck it. He too didn't take long to reach a climax. I love cum everywhere and anywhere, and love to swallow it, but this time, as I knew he was getting close to cumming, I pulled the head of his cock out of my mouth and stroked hard, knowing I could make him shoot it all over the place.

He didn't disappoint. Michael came long and lots. The first shot went over my head onto Katie's pillow and bedspread. The next got all over my hair and face, and the rest fell onto my chest and the red nightie I had on. Before I could move, my husband just said, "Wait here." He reached over to where he put the camera and started to take a few more pictures. I was so turned on by that, that I grabbed Katie's lacy thong and used it to start wiping up the cum from my face. He continued taking pictures until there was no more memory left in the camera.

I laid back on the cum-soaked pillow and sighed, asking him to join me. He laid down next to me and I told him I wanted to sleep there that night. He didn't object, and we knew Katie was safely away at college. We slept all night, right on her cum-covered bed.

sandra43
sandra43
22 Followers