In Kelly's Room

Story Info
Curious older step brother finds himself.
1.3k words
4.28
138.8k
34

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor glanced at his watch as he drove down the familiar street. He knew he had 3 hours before mom and dad got home, 4 hours till Kelly got home. Pulling in the drive, He could feel the excitement build.

Unlocking the door, Trevor pocketed his keys and climbed the stairs. He looked forward to his regular adventure. It had started out as once a week, but now had grown to an addiction he fulfilled 4 times a week. Climbing the stairs and walking down the hall, he knocked on Kelly's door. He always played it safe, making sure she truly wasn't home. Opening the door, Trevor entered the room.

Kelly's room screamed feminine. The pink walls had never been repainted after all these years. Even though she was in college, she loved the younger feel to her room. Posters of various rock stars hung on the wall, her bed displayed a collection of stuffed animals.

Trevor opened her closet, feeling each dress, skirt and blouse in his fingers. Then casually, he strolled to her dresser. Opening each drawer starting at the bottom. Finally he reached the top drawer, the one he craved. Pulling it open, she had her lingerie neatly arranged. Panties on the right, bras on the left, nighties in the middle. Trevor removed a pink bra and a matching pair of panties.

Trevor held them up proudly, putting them to his face. He noticed her dirty lingerie in the top of the clothes hamper. lifting a bra, he took in the scent of his step sisters skin on the fabric. As he held the bra, he unbuttoned his jeans and slid his hand inside, slowly stroking himself. As he moaned, the thought came to mind, with plenty of time, he could actually try on some of her things.

The thought excited him, quickly he undressed. Sliding the pink panties from the drawer on, he felt his cock harden beneath the silk fabric. Sliding the bra on his shoulders, he hooked the front clasp. Trevor opened Kelly's closet again. He surprised himself at the new interest in her clothes. Then he found it. One of the cheerleading uniforms for Baxter County Community College.

The same uniform as in the picture of Kelly that sat on the bedside table. He had to see how it felt. Sliding the skirt on, then the top, Trevor looked in the mirror, he was a cheerleader. He loved how the uniform felt and fit. His horniness built. Pushing her stuffed animals aside, Trevor laid down where Kelly slept every night.

Pulling the skirt down just enough to free his raging hard on, Trevor stared at the picture of Kelly on the table. Stroking himself steadily, he felt so alive, so free. He bit his lip to keep from moaning. He had suddenly forgotten all about the outside world....until

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" A voice demanded.

Trevor looked up and saw Kelly at the door. A pissed look an her face, her mouth hung open slightly in disbelief. Trevor couldn't answer, his cock in his hand, on her bed, in her cheerleading uniform, there was no way to come up with an alibi.

Kelly turned and stormed away, was she going to call mom and dad. Trevor forgot everything and chased after Kelly. She had just reached the door when Trevor stopped her by putting his hand on the door.

"Kelly, I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Why the hell are you wearing my clothes?"

"I just got an urge, I don't know what happened to me."

"What, do I turn you on? Do you think of me sexually?"

"Yes!" Trevor blurted out, unable to catch himself.

"Really? You are turned on by your step sister?" Kelly asked in a demanding tone.

"Yes Kelly, you are the most beautiful woman I know. I put your clothes on for the first time today and felt such a connection to you. Closer than I have ever felt." Trevor replied

Kelly's expression softened, looking at him with a curiosity. Trevor could see the familiar sparkle return to her eyes. Kelly turned and hugged him tightly. Trevor kissed the top of her head. Kelly looked up at him and without a word, leaned up and kissed him.

The gentle lip kiss gained intensity, her lips parted, welcoming Trevor's tongue to hers. Trevor's hands drifted down Kelly's back to her ass, he was really kissing his step sister and loving it. Kelly broke the kiss, looked up at him and led him to the sofa, sitting him down, she dropped to her knees

"I've never done this to a cheerleader before" She spoke softly as she pushed the skirt up and pulled the panties off.

Trevor shuttered in pleasure at the first touch of her tongue to his cock. Trevor laid his head back as Kelly took him between her lips, taking all of him into her mouth. The way she worked his shaft made him realize she did this alot. Kelly moaned as she sucked him, faster and harder she sucked. Trevor had to fight off the impending orgasm. Kelly gripped his cock tight, knowing that this was how to keep Trevor from cumming too soon.

Pulling his cock from her mouth, Trevor watched Kelly stand and pull her panties off from under her black mini skirt. She straddled his lap, placing his cock at her opening

"Trevor, are you ready to be fucked by your step sister?"

"Oh God Kelly, yes, I crave you."

"I'm so going to have to dry clean this uniform." She chuckled.

"I will pay."

"Don't worry about that now, just worry about pleasing me."

Kelly slowly impaled herself on her older step brother. Her moans were music to his ears. She was so tight, gripping his cock in wetness and intense pleasure that he had never known. Kelly put her hands on the back of the couch, leverage to ride Trevor with. Trevor unbuttoned her blouse and pushed it open, unhooking her front clasp bra, Trevor took kelly's small but firm breast in his mouth.

"Trevor, oh fuck you fit me perfect. Oh God, it feels fucking amazing."

"Kelly, I never want to stop fucking you."

"You can fuck me anytime. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" She cried out as she laid her head back, shaking wildly.

A loud moan followed by a long ghasp and he felt her pussy muscles contract against his cock. Collapsing onto him, Trevor couldn't control it anymore. Thrusting up with his hips, Trevor pumped into Kelly. She hugged him tightly moaning again as he pumped harder. His orgasm snuck up on him and he couldn't warn her. Just then his balls tightened and he unloaded with a massive load of cum into his step sisters womb

"Kelly, um, I, um"

"I know Trevor, Oh God it felt good." She moved her face from his shoulder and started to kiss him passionately.

Trevor noticed the clock, mom and dad would be home soon. Luckily the cheer leading skirt had caught all the juices of their passion. Kelly wouldn't let him pull out of her. Standing, still inside of her, Trevor carried Kelly to her room where they collapsed on the bed. Pulling out, Trevor stood and started to change clothes, Kelly beamed with happiness.

"That was amazing. Fucking my step brother the cheerleader." Kelly joked

"It was great, wow, you are amazing."

Trevor was about to pull her pink panties off when she stopped him, insisting he keep them on as a reminder of what had just happened. Trevor finished dressing and leaned down to kiss her again.

"We need to do that again next week." Kelly suggested

"Anytime sis." Trevor agreed. Checking his watch, he slipped out of the bedroom and downstairs. He noticed Kelly's white lace panties on the floor, managing to pick them up and pocket them just before dad walked through the door.

If only they knew what their kids had been doing just a few minutes before.