In-Laws Are Horny

Story Info
They finally get the chance to suck and fuck.
5.7k words
4.28
153.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

This story is a continuation of "In-Laws on Display" which appears in the Exhibitionist and Voyeur Section. To understand the motivation and background of the two persons in this story, I would recommend you read that one first.

The opportunity finally arrived for Kurt and Amber to get together. After stripping naked for one another following a night at the bar, they realized how much each had the hots for the other. They were able to change their work schedules, arranging to have the same days off during the week. Fortunately for them, they both held down jobs where they had enough seniority that they could choose when they would be working and which days they would be off. Tuesday and Wednesday were the days they settled on and, after what seemed to be interminable waiting, the first of the Tuesdays arrived.

"Okay, I'll be right over," Kurt told her, after being told on the telephone that Amber was ready and waiting for him. The two couples lived on opposite sides of the same block, and an alley ran through the block, dividing it in half. Each back yard had a gate that opened onto the alley, and Kurt quickly strode through his and over to Amber's. As arranged, it had been left unlocked for him, as had her back door. He entered her back yard and locked the gate behind himself.

"Amber?" Kurt called out, once he was inside the kitchen, with the door securely locked. He noticed she was apparently so eager to get it on with him she had left the breakfast dishes on the table.

"I'm upstairs. In the bedroom. C'mon up."

It was all he could do to refrain from sprinting up the stairs, Kurt was so eager to enjoy the lovely body that had been displayed to him just before they agreed to a series of trysts. Making the arrangements had taken almost two months, but they both expected the sex to be more than worth the wait and the trouble. Staying as cool as he could, under the circumstances, he strolled to the door to the bedroom where he knew Amber would be waiting for him.

"Amber?" he called out again, much more quietly this time.

The door slowly opened. The shades were down and the lights were on, and the beautiful sight that met his eyes was the same as he remembered from that night months ago. Completely naked, and smiling an invitation to him, Amber stood just inside the doorway. Behind her was the bed, where they had been unable to do what they both wanted so much to do back then. It was freshly made, with clean sheets and extra pillows, but no other coverings.

Kurt was not over-dressed himself. If he had been seen during his transit between his house and Amber's, he wouldn't have wanted to arouse any suspicion, so he was wearing a shirt and pants and shoes, but with no underwear or socks. After a few second's rapid activity of two pairs of hands, he wasn't even wearing that much. Completely naked, the eager man and woman sat down on the bed.

During the earlier mutual stripping they had done for each other, Amber had yearned to take Kurt's handsome cock into her mouth and do what her husband was too doltish to appreciate. As a young virgin, she had sucked off all her boy friends, and even some casual acquaintances, because she enjoyed it so much, possibly even more than they did. When she had tried to do the same to her husband on their wedding night, he was scandalized, and told her that only whores did such a disgusting thing. Most of the men she had sucked off had been delighted to reciprocate, and eat her pussy. They had brought her to some momentous orgasms, but she decided it would be better not to even ask it of her bridegroom, and he made no offer then, and none since. He very foolishly thought of a woman's genitals as being indecent, even repulsive, and didn't ever want to see her unclothed.

She didn't bother to ask Kurt, because she was certain he would be more than happy to have her suck him off. His cock had been partially erect while on his way over and, when he saw the beautiful, naked woman waiting for him, it became fully hard. While he sat on the edge of the bed, Amber got to her knees on the floor between his legs, and smiled up at him.

Knowing what she was about to do, Kurt grinned at her. He loved being sucked off, especially by a beautiful woman such as Amber, but his wife absolutely refused to do it. "Our mouths are made for the partaking of food," she always said. "And using them for anything else except communication is a disgusting perversion." Kurt's wife was very much like her brother in their attitude toward sex.

Not even a little bit did Amber share that opinion. She rested her elbows on Kurt's thighs and held his cock gently in her fingers. "Scoot forward," she told him. I want to give you a good licking."

The smiling Kurt moved forward, lying back with his ass hanging over, eager for this special treat. Amber was eager too; it had been too long since she had done what she was about to do, especially to a man with as nice a cock as Kurt's. Holding his shaft so it would be out of the way of her mouth but would still rub against her face the way she liked, Amber started by licking his crotch. Working slowly forward, her tongue caressed the whole area between his ass and his scrotum.

Kurt murmured happily. It had been so long since a tongue had been anywhere near that part of his body that he had almost forgotten just how good it could feel.

Amber looked up at him with her pretty, dark brown eyes and smiled. She didn't say anything; his sounds of pleasure answered any question she might have had, and she was enjoying herself as much as he was. Amber loved the feel of a man's private parts on her tongue and lips and all parts of her face. She moved in closer, and started licking along one side of the base of his scrotum, holding his hard cock against her cheek and making it even better for her. When she reached Kurt's untrimmed pubic hair, Amber licked her way back down the side, around the base, and up the other side of his wrinkled ball sack. As she licked that side, her other hand held his cock against her other cheek.

Kurt loved everything that was happening to him, beginning with walking into her bedroom and finding his naked sister-in-law waiting for him. He relished the feel of her tongue caressing his balls, and he was especially happy that Amber was obviously having as much fun as he was. That day promised to be one of the best of his life, and he resolved to give just as good a time as he was getting. It got even better when her mouth started fondling the underside of his scrotum. When she got to one of his balls, Amber gently held it between her lips and licked it, sending thrills through his body. His other testicle got the same treatment and, when she started licking in front, she even enjoyed rubbing her nose back and forth against the underside of his hard shaft.

When she was through licking Kurt's balls, Amber slowly drew her tongue up the entire length of his cock, until she was licking the slit in the tip. She had to rise up slightly on her haunches and lean on his thighs to get her head into position so she could lick under the ridge. Her favorite place to lick a hard cock had always been all over the velvety head, and Kurt had the best one she had ever felt, so good that her tongue continued caressing it for several minutes.

However, as wonderful as it felt to her, she knew it wouldn't be nearly as much fun as actually taking his whole cock into her mouth and sucking him off. Before starting that, she held it in front of her face and smiled at him around it. He smiled back at her, both of them immensely enjoying everything she was doing. Amber raised her head above his erection and, while looking adoringly up at him, slipped her lips around the head and licked as far down the shaft as her tongue could reach.

Slowly, with her warm brown eyes remaining focused on Kurt, she lowered her head, engulfing his cock and licking the hard shaft as it entered her mouth. At first, she only took about half of its length between her lips before raising her head, taking it out of her mouth and telling Kurt how much she liked what they were doing.

"You've got a terrific cock here. I've wanted this big tool in my mouth for the last two months, and I hope you're not in any hurry to cum, because I want to take a really long time sucking you off."

"That feels so good, you can take all day, if you want to."

Since there were other things she wanted to do in bed with her brother-in-law, Amber didn't want to take quite that long. She likes to look up at a man while she's sucking him off, and enjoys the looks of pleasure that flicker across his face, and that's what she did with Kurt. Holding the head between her lips, she licked it all over, before slowly lowering her face, enveloping the entire shaft, until she felt his pubic hair tickling her lips. For a few seconds, she remained like that, her tongue caressing everything within her mouth, before slowly raising her head so just the tip remained inside

Having his cock sucked by Amber may have been the best sexual experience Kurt had ever had up until then. The erotic pleasure her lips and tongue were giving to him was beyond incredible, and that was only part of it. Having her look adoringly up at him and hearing her murmur happily, letting him know how much she liked sucking him off, added additional elements to his joy. Watching his cock slide in and out of her pretty face was a visual delight beyond anything he could have imagined. He leaned back, with his hands on the mattress and watched his sister-in-law slowly bobbing her head and giving him the time of his life.

Kurt was giving Amber some of the most fun she had ever had also. The hard roundness of his thick shaft felt wonderful as it glided in and out between her lips. She loved feeling the tip press against the back of her throat and even deeper, allowing her to take his entire cock into her mouth. Her tongue continuously fondled the shaft as it plunged in and as it exited, reveling in how the smooth skin seemed about to burst, it was wrapped so tightly around the hard cylinder. As she watched the grimaces of pleasure on his face, she felt prideful and confident in the outstanding job she knew she was doing.

Besides the expression on his face, Amber knew, from the way Kurt's whole body writhed in pleasure, just how great a time she was giving him. That knowledge made sucking him off even more fun for her too. For almost half an hour she continued quietly moving her head and drawing his cock in and out until she felt it start to throb inside her mouth. She knew from sucking off many boy friends and other men that he was on the verge of cumming Amber tightened her lips on his cock and started sucking faster, with her tongue ready to be in position to catch his semen when he ejaculated.

"I'm ready to cum, Amber. Do you want it in your mouth?"

Her mouth was much too pleasurably occupied to answer in words, but she gave him an "Okay" sign with her thumb and forefinger, and sucked even faster. When she felt his cock jerking in her mouth, Amber's sucking slowed, and she moved her tongue under the head so they would rub together with every stroke. The first big gob of cum landed perfectly, and she relished the flavor before letting it run down her throat the way she liked to do. She was just in time to catch the second spurt, followed seconds later by a third. Amber continued sucking, relishing the taste and texture of Kurt's semen, until she was sure there would be no more squirted into her mouth. Once again, she swallowed, letting the delicious fluid trickle down the back of her mouth.

Amber wasn't done yet, though. She knew there was still quite a bit of semen inside Kurt's hard shaft, and she wanted it all. Delicately holding his cock in her fingers, she took it out of her mouth and licked the head and all under the ridge, making sure she got anything that dripped out of the slit. After licking his cock clean, she placed her thumb at its base, just in front of his scrotum, with her fingers curled around the top. Slowly, she brought her thumb and fingers forward, squeezing out everything, and catching it on her tongue. When she finally reached the end, and was satisfied she had everything, she swallowed it, followed by licking the slit and all over the head again, because it felt so good to her tongue.

"My God, Amber. That was terrific. I've never had a blow job half as good as that."

"I aim to please. And you pleased me, too. I really love your cock."

"Well, it's my turn now, to do the same for you. Just get up here and lie on your back and get comfy. I've been wanting to eat your hot pussy for the last two months, especially now when I can smell your juices. Unless you'd rather get into some other position."

"No, on my back is fine, especially if that's the way you like to do it."

Amber climbed onto the bed and lay in the middle, first sliding a pillow in place and nestling er head into it. It had been so long since anybody had eaten her pussy, she would have agreed to any position, but this happened to be her favorite. As she lay with her legs spread wide apart, Kurt picked up another pillow, got back onto the bed from the foot and walked toward her on his knees.

She divined what the pillow was for, and raised up off the bed. Kurt slipped it under her ass, and she settled back on top of it. He leaned forward, and ducked under Amber's legs when she raised them for him. With his arms wrapped around her thighs and his face inches from the pussy he had seen once and had been fantasizing about ever since, Kurt took a deep breath.

Amber had gotten so aroused while sucking off her brother-in-law that her juices were already dripping from her pussy down her legs, and they were the most delightful thing Kurt had ever smelled. He licked them off the insides of her thighs, and they tasted even better than they smelled, one of the most delicious things he had ever tasted. Before going any farther, he looked raptly upon the pussy that had been etched in his mind two months earlier, and that he had thought about ever since.

Her pubic hair was a curly, dark brown patch on her mons, and extended in a thin line along her inner lips. She had apparently shaved and trimmed her pussy even closer than usual that morning, because the skin on her outer lips looked smooth, and it was even fairer than the skin of her face. Her inner lips, pink and shiny with her juices were swollen enough to be blossoming out through the slit formed by the outer labia. He could even see her clit, just peeping out from the protective hood formed by the inner lips where they merged. The last time he had seen her pussy, Amber had admonished him not to touch her there, but Kurt knew that no longer applied. Gently, he pulled her lips apart and stared into the most beautiful place of all, the lovely pink hole that was the source of the juices that had been so pleasing to his nose and taste buds.

"I sure hope you're going to do more than just look," Amber interrupted his reverie. "You already did a lot of that two months ago."

Kurt was definitively going to do more than just look. He started by licking one of her outer pussy lips, applying his tongue with a considerable amount of pressure. It felt wonderful, soft and silky-smooth, better than any other pussy he had ever licked. There was no hurry, so he took his time, and covered all the shaven area. Amber's other outer lip was the next place for his tongue, and this one felt just as good as the first one had. Once again, he licked until he encountered the pubic hair that covered her mons.

Amber was murmuring happily at what Kurt's tongue was doing for her pussy. She nestled her head into the pillow and looked down her body at the welcome sight of a man's forehead slowly moving between her thighs, a sight she had almost given up on ever seeing again. As great a view as it was, the actions of his tongue starting to lick its way up her pussy lips gave her even more pleasure, and it seemed to feel better as he went on. Amber had shaved her pussy that morning, in hopes that Kurt would do what he was so avidly doing. She had seen no need to tell her husband, because he would have objected to such an "unnatural" act. Since he never looked at her pussy, for fear of arousing lust in his heart, he would probably never know. Lust, of course, was what she wanted to arouse, both her own and Kurt's.

"Oooo, I love that. Keep doing it," she encouraged him.

No encouragement was needed. Amber had about the sweetest and hottest and juiciest pussy he had ever eaten, and Kurt was going to continue until she climaxed, and he hoped it wouldn't be too soon. After licking both her smooth outer lips, he devoured the delicious juices she had produced, and started his tongue caressing between a pair of inner and outer lips. Moving very slowly, and relishing the taste and the aroma and the texture of the delectable pussy under his face, Kurt licked all the way to Amber's clit.

By that time, the pleasure he was giving her was making her body writhe on the bed, and her head was rolling back and forth on her pillow. Amber's pussy squirmed under him, and she moaned blissfully, a sound he had never heard from his wife when they were fucking. Kurt raised his head briefly, to look at her precious clit, which was becoming more and more swollen with her arousal, and had pushed its way farther out from under its protective hood. Very delicately, he licked over and under and around it, not quite touching the succulent morsel itself.

"Oh my god! Oh my God!" she exclaimed, and her pussy jerked and twitched under his face.

Kurt smiled to himself, and brought his mouth back to below Amber's wet, pink hole and, after devouring all the fresh nectar, started licking between her other pair of pussy lips. His tongue probed and licked and prodded, reveling in the spongy texture of her engorged lips. Kurt loved every second that his tongue spent on Amber's pussy, and she loved it as much or more. By the time his tongue reached her clit again, her whole body was moving, and she was rocking from side to side on her ass. Once again, Kurt licked all around her clit, without quite touching that sweetest of her sweet spots.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Amber whimpered, in time with the thrusts of her pussy up against Kurt's face. He knew she was ready to cum, but was still in no hurry to bring about the joyful event.

Again, he started below her dripping love hole. This time, Kurt probed his tongue into the bottom edge, relishing the drops of nectar that squirted out to please his taste buds. Moving his face slightly to the right, then slightly to the left, he started licking his way up the sides of the delightful wet hole. His tongue probed the edges and explored under the inner lips, moving back and forth and dipping into the bubbling pink cauldron to savor the juices that were dribbling out. By the time Kurt reached the top of the hole, Amber's whole body was in motion, thrashing and bouncing on top of the bed, and he knew she was as highly aroused and ready to cum as she would ever be.

"Yeah. O God, yeah. Make me cum," Amber begged him, in between her moans and whimpers of bliss.

Kurt smiled inwardly, because that was his desire too. Moving his mouth slightly higher, he drew in her precious clit and started to suck. His lips formed a seal at the base, and his tongue caressed the succulent morsel. Amber's movements became even more erratic and strenuous, until she cried out the joyful news.

"Oh! Oh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Suck my clit! Suck my clit!"

Her thighs clamped tightly onto the sides of Kurt's head, while she buried her hands in his hair and jammed her pussy against his face. With her heels digging into her brother-in-laws back, Amber continued bouncing up and down, ramming her pussy into his face, exactly the way he liked. Besides the bouncing, she continued her side to side rocking, yanking around Kurt's head as a very willing prisoner. He clung to her thighs and kept her clit firmly in his mouth, sucking and licking for as long as Amber's cumming continued.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers
12