In-Laws Are Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

Abruptly, her back arched as she climaxed, smashing her delectable pussy for a final time into Kurt's very happy face. After her great orgasm, Amber completely relaxed on her back, seeming to melt into the bed, with her arms flopping at her sides and her legs draped over Kurt's shoulders. Avidly, he licked all the delicious juices from her thighs, belly, crotch and pussy lips, but left those that were still in the lovely pink hole that had produced them. He wanted to fuck, and he was quite sure Amber did too, and they would be needed for lubrication.

After his feast, Kurt backed out from under Amber's legs and went to the pants he had left on the floor. Knowing what to expect, he had brought condoms, and he took one out, unwrapped it and rolled it onto his cock. He wasn't worried about STD's or AIDS, either contracting or infecting her, but he knew that he would have to avoid impregnating Amber for their affair to continue, which he knew they both wanted. When he returned to the bed, she was lying on her back, a contented smile on her face. Amber saw his cock, fully erect and encased in latex, and her smile became even broader and lewder.

"That was great," she told him. "I hope your cock is even half as good in my pussy." She was extremely confident it would be.

Kurt was equally confident but, when he got back on the bed and knelt once again between Amber's legs, she interrupted him. "Can I get on top? My husband has never let me, and I've always thought I would really love it like that."

This was no problem at all to Kurt. He enjoys fucking from any position, but his very favorite, with a petite and bosomy hotty like Amber, is lying on his back while she bounces up and down on top of him. When he nodded his head, she slid over to one side so Kurt could take her place in the middle of the bed. When he done so, she swung one leg over his reclining form and got up onto her knees, straddling his legs. The sight of his handsome cock, big and stiff and ready to pleasure her, made Amber grin in happy expectation, and started juices flowing heavily from her pussy.

She moved forward to hold it gently in her hands and rub the tip against her clit. It was hard, as hard as it had been when she first licked it, not like her husband's cock, which never seemed to be fully ready for sex. With Kurt, Amber hoped for a good, long fucking, the best of her life, ending with mutual orgasms. Holding it in one hand, she raised her body into a crouch, still straddling him. To make it easier for Amber to impale herself, Kurt took hold of his cock and held it upright below her.

The fingers and thumb of one hand held her lips apart while she balanced herself with the other, and slowly lowered her pussy until the hard tip was pressed against her wetness. More juices ran down her legs from her pussy, or dribbled onto him as she anticipated what was about to happen. She rubbed his cock against her flowing juices to spread them. Besides being hard, the cock that awaited her was long and thick, and the lubrication would be needed.

The head was wide but, when Amber lowered her body and Kurt thrust upward, it wedged into her pussy, sending swirls of bliss through her body. Amber sighed happily and lowered herself a little farther, taking more of his shaft inside, feeling her opening spread as it had never been spread before. Her lips curled back from her teeth as she smiled at the man who was giving her such exquisite pleasure.

He smiled back at her. Amber was easily the most beautiful woman he had ever even seen naked, let alone had sex with. As she lowered her body, he could watch her pussy as it slowly enveloped his cock, while her body squirmed and her succulent breasts swayed above him. Even better than the view were the incredible currents of pleasure shooting through his body from where his cock was disappearing into her pussy and being massaged there. After a dozen of the same kind of slow strokes, his entire shaft was imbedded in her.

Once again, Amber was glad she had shaved off most of the hair around her pussy. As her body writhed on top of Kurt, she could feel his pubic hair tickling her sensitive lips, a truly erotic feeling. Ever since surreptitiously looking through an illustrated sex manual and seeing the position described as "The Cowgirl", she had wanted to try it, and it felt as good as she thought it would. Moving slowly, she raised her body until just the tip of Kurt's cock was within her pussy, paused and lowered herself again. A flood of total bliss inundated her body, as the thick shaft burrowed into her, stretching her open all through its path.

As wonderful as it had felt, there was something missing. Amber had extremely warm and affectionate feelings toward the man who was giving her so much pleasure, and she wanted more contact with his body. The same manual had shown another position, The Female Superior, and that was what she decided to use. With his cock crammed inside her pussy, she straightened out her legs so they lay along his, and lowered her body until she was on top of him, her weight supported on her knees and forearms. Before doing anything else, she leaned forward and kissed Kurt on his lips, allowing their tongues to mingle. They had been so eager to begin their long-delayed sexual activity that they had bypassed any foreplay, and they wanted to make up for it.

With their mouths still pressed together and their tongues entwined, Amber slowly pulled herself forward, drawing her pussy most of the way off Kurt's cock. She paused, with just the head still lodged inside her, and thrust herself back, taking his entire shaft into her pussy, and bringing their bodies together with a soft, squishy sound. Their mouths separated as they both moaned from the extreme pleasure that careened through their bodies, and Amber moved forward to begin another stroke. This time, when she moved back to take in Kurt's big, hard cock, he bent his knees and thrust up and forward to meet her. This spread Amber's thighs wider and allowed an additional fraction of an inch of his hard shaft to surge into her pussy, and their bodies met with a louder and wetter sound. Once again, they expressed their joy in unison.

Starting at her shoulder blades, Kurt's hands moved slowly down Amber's back, pausing at the flare of her hips, and circling around to come to rest on her succulent ass cheeks. He remembered quite well how she had looked and felt there, like a cute, pink rosebud between two soft, smooth, and creamy white pillows. As he gently squeezed her cheeks, his fingers slid into her cleft, and the tips massaged the puckered area surrounding that adorable rosebud. Amber giggled when she felt them tickling her.

"Oooo, you naughty boy. That feels nice. Maybe we can try that some time."

On that day, though, she just wanted his cock in her pussy, and she wanted it in there as deep and as many times as she could get it. While Kurt's fingers played with her ass, Amber slid forward and back again, meeting his strong thrust into her and spattering her fragrant juices all over both of them. They kissed again, their mouths and tongues together for almost a minute, while Amber repeatedly impaled herself on Kurt's big cock, while his hands stroked and caressed her body.

Over and over, they kissed while they fucked, both of them feeling their pleasure mounting. Amber set the pace and, besides using slow strokes in order to make their coupling last a long time, she was sliding straight back and forth, keeping contact between her clit and his cock at a minimum. As they continued, Amber's strokes became wilder and less controlled. She started rocking from side to side while moving on top of Kurt. From his hands on her bare skin and, especially, from his cock plunging in and out of her pussy, her movements became more erratic, as Amber built toward an ecstasy she had never experienced from her husband's efforts.

After another long kiss, with their tongues caressing each other, Amber whispered, "I need to cum, Kurt. Fuck my clit."

She brought her legs forward again and straightened her body until she was once again in the cowgirl position. Amber smiled lewdly as she felt Kurt's cock throbbing deep inside her, and slowly raised her body. When only the tip remained, she paused and lowered herself, imbedding the hard shaft in her pussy.

"Ahhh," she sighed. "God, that feels good." Kurt was in total agreement but he just moaned from the intense pleasure.

Amber moved straight up and down several more times, before leaning back against Kurt's knees. The different angle rubbed her clit against his cock, just the way she wanted. "Yes! Yes! Like that," she exclaimed.

She increased the pace, fucking herself faster on the cock that Kurt thrust up to meet her. Amber wobbled from side to side on top of him, and he feared she might fall off, so he put his hands on her hips to steady her. Her strokes became faster, and Kurt matched them, enjoying the way Amber's breasts bounced and swayed above him, but relishing even more the way her clit was scraping against his cock.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Amber whimpered. "Oh! Oh!" she suddenly cried out joyously, as she started cumming.

Kurt kept his hold on Amber's hips, and kept ramming his cock into her pussy as she bounced up and down on him, her body leaning precariously, first in one direction and then in another. For the entire time she was cumming, Amber begged her brother-in-law to keep fucking her clit. There was nothing in the world he wanted to do as much as he wanted to do exactly that, and he pounded his cock into her as fast as he could.

"Yes!" she cried as her back arched and she jammed her pussy down onto the man who was fucking her so hard and so well.

After her orgasm, Amber slumped forward and Kurt, still ramming his cock into her let her sprawl on top of him while he hugged her to his chest. Suddenly, his own climax welled up inside and exploded, like a volcano, and he ejaculated strongly. His thrusts into Amber's pussy continued and he pumped more semen into his condom until he was through cumming. They lay quietly while Kurt's cock softened and slipped out of Amber's pussy. She rolled off to lie beside him.

Very happy and content, Kurt and Amber lay on their sides facing each other on the bed she usually shared with her husband. Their tryst that day had been wonderful for both of them. The best thing about it, they knew, was that their future meetings would be even better, as they learned more about each other's bodies, and how to give and receive the maximum amount of pleasure. They smiled gleefully as that thought entered both of their minds.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Kurt and Amber did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers
12