In-Laws Humiliated

Story Info
My stuck-up in-laws have little choice.
4.5k words
4.45
231.5k
134

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumeister
cumeister
179 Followers

So, a little bit of background first. I've been married to Karen for twelve years now. We met and married in Australia. I was there for work and she was backpacking during what was supposed to be her gap year. I say suppose because she never went back to the UK or University, she settled down with me at the tender age of nineteen.

Now Karen comes from a very close nit family in Wales UK and it's no surprise how the entire family despise me. In their eyes I had basically taken their daughter from them, kidnapped her even. None of them came to the wedding and only one of them had ever visited us and that was to try and pursued Karen back home. That was Laura, Karen's older sister. She also had another sister and a brother, Megan and Harry that were twins. Their father had died in a work accident when they were young but their mother had remained a single widow.

So that's the background but now lots of things were about to change. We remained in Australia for a further fifteen years but then my work dried up. I had an opportunity to head back to the UK to work, so we packed up and left. That was two years ago and now we're settled in Wales, close to Karen's family. She had rekindled her relationship with them all but they still didn't have much time for me. We had no kids, not that we couldn't but more that we simply hadn't wanted any. The bonus of this was Karen had kept her figure and now, at thirty six, she still looked fantastic. To be fair, so did Laura at thirty eight and the Megan, the younger sister at thirty four. However, the most amazing one was their mother . She had her kids really young so was now still only fifty six and was pure MILF.

Having a fantastic looking wife is all very well but if she's not 'giving out' then all you ever get to do is look and dream. Our sex life had always been pretty crap. I'd always thought it would be something that got better as we got older but it wasn't . It just became less frequent and less exciting. Karen had never entertained anything kinky, she wouldn't even blow me. We just had plain old 'lights-off' sex about once a month.

This brings us up-to-date. Of the entire family, the only one I had any time for really was Laura's husband Mick. He was the same age as me, just turning forty and like me, he struggles with the family. We often had the odd beer together and he had confessed his sex life was identical to mine, none existent. I felt for him because as sexy as Karen was, Laura was absolutely stunning. She was petite but busty and had a mouth you just wanted to pop your cock into. Mick had always said it was their mother who made these girls so frigid. He believed she brought them up so prim and proper, that they were afraid to say or do anything exciting or audacious like their mother was always watching over them. Mick and Laura lived next door to Penny, Laura's mum and so they generally kept an eye on her. Mick was a handy chap so he maintained Penny's house and looked after the gardens.

I had a small hedge to cut at home but as it was so small, I never actually bothered to buy my own trimmer. It was easy to call round to Mick and borrow his. This also gave us the opportunity to catch up and have a beer. He worked from home buying and selling on the internet so I never had to call him, I'd just turn up when passing. Laura worked in the main town about twenty five miles away in retail. She was quite high up there and it was always great to see her heading off to work in her business suit with her tits busting to escape her tight blouse.

I work shifts so I manage to have weekdays off sometimes but then have to work the weekend instead. This particular Monday morning I was off and heading to see Mick for his garden tools, yet again. Mick's car was on the drive when I pulled up but he wasn't answering the door. I guessed he was round Penny's working or sorting something out. Although they are neighbours, their houses are big and in large plots so it takes a few minutes to get over to Penny's. However, it was a nice day, I left my car on Mick's drive and walked across the gardens to Penny's place. This meant I approached the house from the rear garden and from a distance I could see the patio doors were open. As I got much closer I could also see and hear Penny and Mick. Initially I couldn't see quite see what was going on or should I say, I could see what was going on but couldn't really take it in.

Penny was on her knees in the lounge bent over an armchair with her face buried into the pillow. Mick was behind her roughly ploughing his cock into her whilst spanking her arse and shouting at her. I froze to start with but then quickly gathered my thoughts and hid to the side of the doors. I held my phone out and video the amazing sex act going on. I could watch the screen to see what they were up to. Penny's skirt was hiked up and her panties down to her knees. She had a blouse on but as she was face down on the pillows so I couldn't see if that was open or not. Mick just kept hammering at her cunt and yelling at her.

"Take this you fucking stuck up bitch!"

"You brought this on yourself slut, you made Laura a fucking stuck-up frigid cow. She's not giving out so you can now!" And with that he slapped her arse once more.

Penny was just whimpering into the cushions. I continued to watch this whilst getting hard as fuck myself. I was shocked to say the least but there was more astonishing things to come. I'm not sure how long Mick had ploughed into her for before I turned up but he had some amount of stamina. He was fucking her so roughly and really slapping her arse hard now. Then two shocking things happened. Firstly, although I wasn't a hundred percent sure at the time, I watch Penny have an almighty orgasm. She was screaming into the cushions and her body was convulsing. From then I realised that perhaps Mick wasn't raping his mother-in-law but this was actually consensual. Secondly, and immediately after her orgasm, Mick pulled out and Penny spun round on her knees to face his cock. At this stage I could see her blouse was still done up as she grabbed hold of Mick's thighs.

"Cum on my face you fucker!" She shouted as she leant forward and opened her mouth.

"Come on baby, cum on Mummy's face". This was just getting weirder by the minute. They seem to be acting out some Mother / Son fantasy role play here.

"Oh MUM!" Mick shouted as he started pumping a load of cum on Penny's face.

"Oh FUCK ... Ahrrrr!" Mick's spunk was going everywhere. Not just on Penny's face but in her hair and all over her blouse. There was an awful lot there and she looked like a proper slut. She swallowed the spunk that had gone into her mouth and then continued with the role play.

"Tomorrow, I want you to take my arse baby. You'll be my very first." She said.

"Oh Mummy, I can't wait for that." Mick said smiling down at her.

All this time my own cock was nearly broken stuck inside my boxers. I was desperate for some release. I hadn't fucked Karen for three weeks or more and there was some amount of cum backed up by now. I guessed I'd stumbled on a great opportunity now though. I stopped my video and crept away from the Patio doors. I pulled up Mick's mobile number on my phone and called him. He answered immediately.

"Hello mate, how's it going?" He asked.

"All fine fella but I'm at your house, where are you at?" I asked.

"I'll be right back, just over at Penny's filing a few holes buddy." He must have had a little giggle at his own private joke, not knowing I had understood exactly what he meant.

"Ok, well I'm just going to walk up and get a paper from the shop, I'll see you back at yours." I lied.

I watched him leave and jog across the garden and then let myself into the lounge through the patio doors where Penny was still sitting there covered in cum and relaxing. She was rather surprised to see me to say the least and bless her, she tried her best to get the spunk off her as quickly as possible. It was pointless though, she had so much on her she was actually making more of a mess of herself.

She looked at me wondering what I knew, what I had seen and most likely, wondering how obvious the cum on her face and in her hair was to me. She continued to try and wipe it away.

"Stop wasting your time slut" I calmly said to her.

"I ...err... I, ... erm" Hey, what could she say. She was stunned. Not really knowing what was happening. I lifted her off the chair by her hair so we were face to face. I took hold of either side her blouse and then ripped it open. Her tits aren't huge but they're ample and they fell out of the ripped shirt. I admired and squeezed them as she spoke.

"Mark, what the hell are you doing?"

"Mark is going to take Mummy's virgin arsehole, that's what Mark's going to do. And unless Mummy wants a video of her fucking her son-in-law posted to her stuck-up family, Mummy is going to let Mark take her anal cherry." There was enough detail in my answer for Penny to realise I'd basically seen it all. Surprisingly, she started to smile. A wicked and naughty smile.

"Then Mark will have to force his big thick cock into Mummy's tiny tight virgin arse because Mummy isn't simply going to just let him do a nasty thing like that." She said all this with a dirty grin and whilst rubbing my cock through my trousers.

There was no more need for talking. I gently turned her round and whispered into her ear.

"Ok Penny, you asked for this"

With that I pushed her back into the same position she was in with Mick, on her knees with her face buried into the cushion. I'd never done anal so wasn't sure what to expect but I guessed her skirt and panties would only hinder me if I couldn't spread her arse enough. She made it clear she wanted it rough so that's what she got. I actually ripped the skirt from the split at the back right up to the waist. Then, with one quick tug, I ripped her panties into pieces. They were still on her but I had full access. I had no lubricant so it seemed to make sense to fuck her well-oiled pussy first.

"Who said you could fuck Mummy's cunt? Take your huge cock out of there now!"

This was still roll play so I pushed on in. It was fucking fantastic but I knew I wouldn't last long and I had the opportunity of a lifetime ahead of me. I fucked her cunt for two minutes or so with Penny continually screaming for me to stop fucking Mummy's cunt.

It was then time. I withdrew my cock and rubbed it up and down Penny's arsehole. Each time it passed over the hole I pushed a little bit more. Eventually, it opened up just enough and my cock head popped in.

"Oh my God, what are you doing? Please don't fuck Mummy's bum hole. Oh Please stop, you're in my bottom ... your cock is in Mummy's bottom. Mark, you can't do this, you're fucking Mummy's arse!" The talking didn't stop and it got more vulgar as we went on. So far I only had the head plus maybe an inch inside her but now I grabbed her hips and drove a large amount of solid cock into her.

"Oh SHIT! OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" She screamed. It was all in there now and I wasn't going to last long. Luckily, I didn't need to as Penny had the second orgasm of the morning but this time with my cock buried in her arsehole.

"Oh God I'm cumming, fuck Mummy's arse, fuck it, fuck it hard baby" And with that she went into the same spasms I'd watched earlier. I just kept on ploughing in.

"Don't you dare cum in Mummy's arse, you take that big cock out of there and don't you even think of cumming over Mummy's face or tits." I loved this woman. I pulled her off my cock by her hair, spun her round and still holding her in place with her hair, I pointed my full cock directly at her.

"You're a complete slut" I told her.

"What are you?" I then asked.

"I'm a cheap, dirty slut" She responded. With that I emptied a huge load. The second lot to go on her face, in her hair and this time drip onto her exposed tits. She looked like a complete cheap and dirty slut as she knelt there. Her face, hair and tits splattered with cum, her clothes ripped to shreds and her well fucked pussy gaping and on show.

I helped her to her feet and we kissed. The first kiss and a very nice one too. I wasn't sure what to say or do now. It had been fantastic but now it's over, I wasn't sure what to expect.

"You can use me anytime you want Mark. I prefer it a bit rougher if I'm honest. I do like to be slapped about a bit and being treated like a whore. Best if you call to let me know beforehand though, just in case I have visitors. I need to clean up so I'll await your call." With that, she left the room. I left too and headed to Mick's house.

The arrangement went on fine. I was fucking Penny once a week. I knew she was still fucking Mick too and I had lots of video and pictures of this. She didn't tell Mick about me and sometimes he fucked her only minutes after me with me still in the house. His cock in her cunt full of my cum. The only problem was I kept on thinking of a great opportunity that had opened up before me. Something I had to just try my luck with.

I called Laura one morning on her mobile and told her we had to meet and it was to discuss a delicate matter. She wanted to know what it was about and why Mick couldn't be present. I told her she'd understand soon enough. We arranged to meet that afternoon at her office. Beforehand I went to visit her Mother and gave her arse a good going over. She never failed to cum with my cock in here dirty hole. From there I headed straight to Laura's work.

I'd never been into Laura's office before but it was quite impressive. Not as impressive as she was. A tight black pencil skirt, black stockings or tights, and a pure white slightly transparent blouse holding back what I expected were the best pair of tits ever in a very pretty lacy white bra. She looked concerned. As I said, none of them liked me so I never expect a warm welcome but she knew I was up to no good.

"Ok Mark, what's this all about? I don't have a huge amount of time so this better not be begging for money or something stupid." Yep, still didn't like me.

"It's about Mick and your Mother." I said calmly.

"What about Mick and Mum?" She asked, looking even more suspicious.

"It's about Mick forcing your Mother to fuck him, to suck his cock and take his load on her face, that's what it's about." Still calm.

"Get Out!" Was all she said.

"What's he got over her? He must be blackmailing her, cos she doing this every week willingly. I have videos, pictures, the lot."

"Get out of here now and never speak to me again, you have lost your mind!" She was getting much angrier now. As she leant over her desk to start at me again there was an audible ping on her PC.

"You need to check that email." I said, knowing full well what it was. It was exactly midday and my pre-timed email had arrived.

"Get the fuck out of here!" She yelled but at the same time she opened the email. Total silence and complete shock as she looked at it. She then slumped back into her chair not taking her eyes off the picture.

"You've photo-shopped this. This isn't real." She said quietly now. However, she knew that wasn't the case. The picture was real. The picture of her husband for twelve years emptying a load over her Mother's face.

"Please leave. I don't know why you're doing this but none of this is true." Still staring at the picture.

"It's all true Laura and there's a video attached to the email too. I don't expect you'll want to watch that but once you do, you'll see it's all true." There was a video attached and it was a fantastic clip I'd shot only a few weeks back. I had a mini-cam set up in the house. Penny knew I had it there and she played up to it really well. Of course, she wasn't aware of my plan.

I leant across Laura's desk and clicked open the attachment and pressed play. My arm was resting on her firm breast so I left it there for a little while. Boy they felt so firm. The video started up and went straight into dialog. Penny was sitting on a kitchen chair looking directly at Mick's enlarged erect cock. She then looked up and said to him.

"Why do you keep on using me like this Mick? Why am I being used like a your whore? You don't even pay me, you just abuse me and treat me like a hooker." She was playing it so well. I'd told her I wanted a collection of scenarios on video for me to watch and wank to. I told her I wanted one where Mick would treat her like a prostitute and give her some of the roughest and most humiliating sex ever. Mick just happen to say all the right things.

"You are a free whore to me and that's all. You're getting everything you deserve for bringing up that completely frigid bitch of a daughter!" He then slapped her round the face. He couldn't have said anything better for me and of course, to anyone that didn't know about their roll-play, it looked totally genuine. Laura took a sharp intake of breath when she saw and heard this but didn't move to stop the clip.

"That fucking useless bitch daughter doesn't suck cock, so you will. The frigid bitch wouldn't dream of arse fucking, so you will, now take my cock and make it good whore!" Mark shouted as he slapped her again and roughly shoved his cock into Penny's mouth. Now Laura leant over to grab the mouse off me to stop the clip but one thing stopped her. It was clearly seeing her Mother start to slurp and deep throat Mick's cock. She watched it for bit and then spoke. Not really to me, just openly saying her thoughts.

"She's enjoying that ...she's actually doing that and enjoying it. Oh my God, he's not forcing her at all, she wants this." She watched much closer now.

"He forced her to start with but she's grown to enjoy it. They now do this most days." I lied. I wanted to make sure she realised why this had all come about.

"You know they both blame you?" I informed her.

"What?" She asked looking up from the clip.

"You, your no different to Karen, both frigid and boring in bed. When was the last time you and Mick fucked?"

"Erm...well, not that it's any of your busyness but I guess a month or so ago.." She went back to watching the clip. Just at that point Penny took out Mick's cock to speak again.

"Please don't fuck my poor arse again Mick" Penny was pleading to Mick. He just slapped her face again and shoved his cock back into her mouth.

I continued. "When was the last time you sucked Mick's cock like that or the last time you let him fuck your arse?"

There was a long silence and then she looked up and spoke again. "I don't ... I've never done that...I've never done anything like that. This is my fault isn't it?" She was close to crying now.

"I'm afraid it is. Us fella's have needs" I said, waiting to see where we'd go from here.

"What can we do?" She asked looking up at me.

"Nothing Laura. I can stop Mick from abusing your Mother but if I do, I will take his place. Karen is more frigid than you so I get nothing. Your Mother is enjoying being used like a whore, so I will take Mick's place ...unless you are prepared to take your Mother's place for me?"

"Sorry, what?" She hadn't quite caught on.

"I have a tonne of videos of Mick fucking and abusing your Mother. It's clear in most of them that he's done this to your Mum because you have failed him as a wife. Now, the way I see it is, I can send these to Karen, Megan and Harry and they can all see what your Mother is up to with your husband. They'll also see why this has all happened and that it's basically your fault. Of course that will put a stop to it once Harry tries to kill Mick for abusing his Mum but in the meantime, I will take Mick's place to get some well-deserved cunt. What I'm saying to you is, I'll take care of Mick and you can take care of me for my silence." It was a lot to take in but there, I had set out my offer.

She sat quiet for so long. Too long really, I thought she might have had a hidden alarm button and the police would burst through the door any minute.

cumeister
cumeister
179 Followers
12