In-Laws Humiliated Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark joins forces with another to humiliate the family more.
7.4k words
4.45
99.5k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumeister
cumeister
179 Followers

Thank you all for the comments on the first part of this story. You asked if there was more, and there is. There are some shocking events that unfold but firstly you really should read part one to get know the situation here.

*

The twins, Megan and Harry, were the most distant with me. As they were only nineteen years old when Laura left for Australia, they had really taken it badly when she wouldn't come home. I guess Penny, their mother, had drummed it into them that it was entirely my fault. So, once we were back in the UK, it was never really surprising that they had a real problem with me. We hardly saw them though but it was so clear I was not welcome, despite being back in Wales now for two years.

The twins lived reasonably close by in another small farming village about fifteen minutes' drive away. Not together of course, Megan was married to a guy called Paul and had a daughter that was about fourteen now called Natalie. Harry was engaged to a girl quite a bit younger than him with a wedding planned for later in the year. His fiancé was a pretty little thing, very petite with very dark red hair that flowed down her back. She had very pale skin with cute freckles, a kind of typical Irish look. However, she too wouldn't give me the time of day. That was ok, when we got together for family events, I'd just watch her go about her ways whilst I undressed her in my mind. Het tits weren't huge like the rest of the family but there had been the odd time where she had worn a skimpy top and got caught out by the cool air. The nipples could take out your eye.

Laura I'd got to know when she came over to Australia to beg Karen to come home. She'd stayed close by for a month and we got together every day. Life was good there and every afternoon we'd always end up on the beach with some beers and a BBQ. It was great to see Laura back then at twenty four in her bikini and I'd made myself a promise that I would one day see her without even that on. At no point did I ever expect to have her as my own fuck toy though.

The whole fuck-toy thing with Laura wasn't really going as I planned. It had been three months now since I'd face fucked her and shot my load down her throat. Three months since I'd eaten her cunt until she had what appeared to be here first real orgasm. And three months since she'd called me Sir for the first time and agreed that I could use her as I wish, fuck her when and where I wanted, fuck her arse and also continue to abuse her Mother. The trouble was, in that three months, she'd decided that this was actually an affair. An exciting affair; where we would have dangerous and thrilling sex sessions. An affair where we would then cuddle up afterwards and chat about the future. This wasn't what I had in mind. She was my toy to abuse and humiliate as I pleased and she had to learn that. It all came to head when I received a text from her.

WHAT TIME ARE YOU MAKING ME DO NAUGHTY THINGS?

I texted back

TONIGHT -- PICK UP AT 8 YOUR OFFICE-- WEAR FISHNET STOCKINGS, HEELS, NO BRA AND THAT TIGHT RED MINIDRESS AND RED LIPSTICK

I got a simple reply

NAUGHTY BOY LOL

'Naughty Boy', what a stupid bitch. She didn't have a clue what was coming up for her later. It was time to make sure she knew what the score was here. Up till now, I'd been way too nice. She was my bitch and at no point was she supposed to fall for me or start looking forward to our sex games. Her mother and I had a different relationship. She could ask for whatever she wanted, although by now I think we'd done pretty much everything I could imagine. She was still a far better fuck than Laura as she simply wanted it rougher and rougher every time we met. With Laura, I'd failed to nail her arse in three months. She just became too nice and too accommodating. When I first tried to arse fuck her she screamed and then giggled. She had asked if we could have a 'safe-word'. A fucking safe-word, what complete bollocks. I was blackmailing her to have sex with me when and however I wanted. Her stupid giggles and pathetic ways were turning me off and I struggled to be hard enough to penetrate that virgin arsehole.

I knew Mick was out all night as he'd made arrangements to fuck Penny that evening. So Laura was mine to abuse. At 8:30 I arrived at Laura's office. Purposely on late, just to piss her off. She hurriedly crossed the courtyard to where I was parked up but dressed in a full length coat covering her outfit. I immediately locked all the doors and dropped the window a few inches.

"Quick, let me in silly!" She said through the window gap giggling again.

"Lose the coat and you can come in." I calmly responded.

"NO! I can't walk across the office courtyard dressed like this!" She said, whilst opening the coat to flash me the instructed outfit. I simply did up the window and gazed out of the windscreen. She bashed on the window a few times but then hurried off in a huff. Five minutes later she was back, less the coat. She bashed on the window.

"For fuck sake quick, before anyone sees me!"

I just sat there and glared at her. The dress was even shorter and tighter than I remembered it and it didn't even cover the top of her stockings. Her big tits, clearly not in a bra, were tucked in there really tightly and her nipples had hardened in the cold air.

"MARK! FOR FUCK SAKE, OPEN THE DOOR!" I noticed a couple of passer-by's looking over and then take a double look. I really hoped they were her work colleagues. I unlocked the door and she climbed in quickly.

"What the fuck are you playing at?" She yelled. I looked at her briefly and then rammed my hand right up her dress to grab her panties. Taking hold of the skimpy lace front I swiftly yank them down and off by simply ripping them. Laura gasped. I then rammed my hand back up her dress and forced three fingers straight into her dry cunt. Staring straight int her eyes whilst forcing those fingers to the knuckle I said.

"Never disobey me again! Do you understand that you disgusting slut?"

There were tears in her eyes and she looked back at me frightened.

"Yes ........ Yes, Sir" She answered as I withdrew my fingers and forced them into her mouth. As I did this her phone pinged with a text message. I took the phone out of her bag and although she was trying to ask me to leave it alone, with my sticky fingers in her mouth, it was impossible for me to interpret what she was trying to say.

ANDREA's MOBILE:

WTF - WAS THAT YOU GETTING INTO THAT CAR OUTSIDE THE OFFICE? OMG IF IT WASN'T, IT WAS YOUR DOUBLE BUT DRESS LIKE A HOOKER LOL

I text back a simple reply on behalf of Laura YES, IT WAS ME

I guess Andrea was a work colleague working late and looking out the window or possibly even one of those passing by. Whatever she was, she was now too embarrassed to return Laura's text.

I kept the phone and slipped it into my pocket. Laura sat quietly whilst we pulled away and headed into the dark side of town. It took about twenty minutes to reach the old gas works industrial area and Laura started looking a bit concerned. Eventually she spoke up.

"Why are we here .... What do you want here?"

"I need to drop off a letter to a small business here on the corner" I said, whilst pulling up. Stopping in this area attracted just one thing, prostitutes. A few headed straight to the car but then walked by when they saw I had company.

"You're brave bringing your car here, let alone getting out." Laura said watching the sluts move up and down the road.

"I'm not, you are." I said, giving her a small envelope I'd already prepared and stored in the consul.

"I can't' get out here for fuck sake!" She yelled. I simply drove my hand up that dress again and forced most of my hand into her cunt this time. "WHAT?!" I shouted back. She simply took the envelope and opened the door.

"Take it to that unit door over there." I said, pointing at a very dark and shitty industrial unit. It was an old BMW repair garage that the family once used until the area went downhill and they moved to more prestigious premises. The envelope was empty; it was just part of the plan. As she hurried across to the unit, I locked the doors and opened the window slightly again. She was soon back to the car and trying to open the door.

"To teach you a lesson, you're to stay there until I come and pick you up." With that I sped off nearly knocking over a couple of drugged up hookers. As soon as I was out of site, pulled over and took out Laura's phone. There was a reply from Andrea.

I ASSUME YOU'RE HEADING TO A FANCY DRESS PARTY -- ODD OUTFIT LAURA LOL!

I quickly replied

NO, I ENJOY DRESSING LIKE THIS OUT OF WORK -- I'M A SLUT

I then looked up her brother's number, Harry, and sent him a short text too.

HI BRO -- IM A LITTLE STUCK CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?

It took a couple of minutes and then I got a reply.

HI SIS -- OF COURSE, WHATS UP?

I'M OUT FOR THE NIGHT AND I'VE LOST MY PURSE AND NEED A LIFT HOME. IM AT THE OLD BMW SERVICE GARAGE, CAN YOU PICK ME UP?

A little time went by and Harry replied.

YEAH OF COURSE -- WHAT THE OLD ONE BY THE GAS WORKS? GONNA TAKE ME THIRTY MINUTES TO GET THERE. I'VE HAD QUITE A BIT TO DRINK SO I'LL HAVE TO USE THE BACK ROADS.

I replied

YES THAT'S THE ONE -- I'LL OWE YOU BIG TIME -- I'M ALL YOURS -- WHATEVER YOU WANT, ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU XX

That would have been a bit confusing but he's a prick, let him sit on that for a while. There was no reply, he must have just got up and left.

I drove round the block and found a reasonably safe place to park up. I then headed out the car to find my way back by foot to where I dropped off Laura. She was still there, looking very nervous and looking like all the other prostitutes. She kept on trying to pull her dress down to cover the skin above her stockings but all that did was make her tits nearly fall out. Stuck up Laura, looking like a tramp.

I counted twelve cars pull-up to try and get her 'business'. The other hookers kept on looking over with curious eyes trying to see if she was new and nervous or police in disguise.

One car pulled over and he kept on shouting to her to get in. She kept yelling back at him telling to go away. Eventually, he got out the car and started to drag her into his motor by her hair. He actually managed to get her in there, which wasn't that difficult as she's a light as a feather and he was fucking huge. Unlike most customers he wasn't intent to get her in there and drive off; he just sat her down in the passenger seat and then dragged out his dirty great cock and plunged it into her mouth. The other girls were in hysterics whilst he roughly fucked her face.

It was short lived and he was soon pumping a tonne of spunk onto her face. She would have been better off swallowing it as now she had a face and hair full of dripping spunk. He grabbed her by her dress and yanked her out the car, took out about four ten pound notes and threw them at her. She was sat on the ground, the dress had ripped and one of her tits was hanging out, covered in spunk and cash. As he drove off, up pulled Harry.

I don't know who was most shocked, her that Harry had turned up out of the blue or him finding his sister clearly as a working girl. Harry jumped out of the car and headed quickly to Laura.

"What the fuck are you doing this for?" He asked. I loved it. He didn't ask why she was there, just why she was a prostitute now. I took some photos as he was struggling to pick her off the ground. The lens on my Nikon picking up the spunk on her face, her dress code and the cash, all very nicely and in great detail. I took plenty and quite a few where any normal person could tell what was going on but didn't show her face. They might come in handy one day.

They got into the car but failed to drive away. Then there was the first real shock for me. I struggled to believe what I was watching but I could clearly see Harry's hand down Laura's top and his other hand trying to push her into his groin. She was yelling something at him and then I clearly heard him yell back.

"You said anything!" Oh yes, so she did, I thought to myself. Both her tits were hanging out by the time she'd stopped him and he then got back out the car and whistled over to one the hookers close by.

"Oi, come here love!" He hollered over to the girl still laughing. She wandered over to his car where he stood.

"Bit of trouble with that one honey?" She asked him, looking down at his bulge. He simply took out his wallet and handed her a wad of notes. She checked them out and then dropped to her knees. Out came a very erect cock and she went to work. Laura could clearly see what was happening in the wing mirror. Harry, although clearly drunk did eventually realise that taking a blow job from a prostitute in the middle of the road, wasn't that smart. He grabbed her and they disappeared behind an old brick shed. At this time I hurried back to my car.

As I pulled up next to Harry's Mercedes, I could see Laura was still sitting in there. Harry was clearly still having work done. I pulled up and pushed the horn making Laura jump. She sat there for a minute. I guess in her head there were two potions. One was to stay there and try to explain to Harry what was going on. Two, was to change cars and get into her master's car where she would no doubt be subjected to more sexual abuse and humiliation. Option two won and she quickly swapped cars and we sped off. She said nothing. Slowly trying to wipe away the dirty fella's spunk and repair her dress. Eventually we arrived at her house.

"We're going in and going straight to your bedroom. Mick is out fucking your Mother. You are not to wash or change. You're to get on the bed on all fours and wait." I ordered.

"Yes Sir." Were her only words. With that, we got out of the car and headed into the house. She walked directly upstairs and I headed to the kitchen for a beer. I fetched into my pocket and found the pack of little tablets. This will make sure she gets it tonight. This won't let me down. I took the Viagra with a mouth full of cold Fosters.

I quickly finished the beer and wandered upstairs into her room where she was waiting for me. I walked around her and inspected her. Clearly she'd obeyed my orders as she was still drenched in spunk. I walked behind her and lifted the hem of the dress up to expose her arse and cunt. Taking a bit of a step back I then slapped her arse as hard as I could leaving an instant red mark.

"HMPHHH!" Was all that came out of her. She knew it would have been a mistake to complain. I went close to her ear a spoke gently.

"You are a dirty slut. You're nothing but a dirty hooker that loves spunk in her hair and cock in her arse .... What are you?"

"A slut ..." She replied.

SLAP -- Another almighty arse spank.

"YOUR WHAT?!" I screamed at her.

"I'm a dirty slut.....a dirty hooker that loves spunk in my hair and cock in my arse." She whimpered.

By now the tablet had started to work and my cock was straining against my trousers. It had already been hard most the night and especially when her brother tried to get her to blow him. I took it out and slapped her face with it, making sure it didn't touch any dirty dried up spunk there. After a couple of slaps and clambered behind her and spat into her tight closed rose bud. I was rubbing my cock up and down and pushing against her entrance every now and then. After a short while it was time. I took hold of my cock and started to wiggle the cock end into her arse. After a lot of pushing and shoving the end popped in.

"ARHHHHhhh NO! ...NO,NO,NO,NO" She roared, but without any more time wasting, I started to push more in.

"Ahrrr Nooooo NO,NO,NO, not my poor arse .." I really didn't care and gave her another almighty slap for her complaining. Once it started to go in, it became easier. Her wriggling around didn't help her as each time a little more cock disappeared into her bum hole.

I then started to go for it. I ploughed into her arse for ages. Every now and then I shout out 'where's my cock slut?' and she'd simply reply 'in my arse sir'. It was one of the best fucks ever. Her arse got loser each stroke and by the end it was just like a lovely tight virgin's cunt. Eventually it was time to cum.

"I'm going to take my dirty cock and put it straight into your mouth ....covered in your dirty arse. And then I'm going to pump my seed into your throat so it mixes with the shit off my dick and you can swallow the lot." I informed her.

"Ok sir ...." Well that was a shock. Had I actually trained this bitch properly now? As that thought went through my head I suddenly started to cum. There was no time to get round to her mouth so I filled up her arse for the first time instead. As it pumped into her and continually spanked her arse.

"Take that load you fucking cheap whore!" I shouted at her and pumped the last lot of spunk. We held that position for a short while whilst I got my breath back.

"Thank you .....thank you sir, for not putting that dirty cock in my mouth. I think I would have been sick Mark ...sorry Sir." What a mistake to even open her mouth. I simply withdrew my half erect cock and wandered around to face her.

"Open up." I ordered.

"Please, I'm sorry, I just .." She didn't finish that sentence as I then shoved my dirty cock into her mouth. Her dirty whore red lipstick was still there and around my cock. With the help of my tablet I was reasonably hard but I had no intentions of fucking her face again. No, I just needed a piss.

She clearly didn't know what was going on as my piss hit the back of her throat. Part way through I pulled out and pissed into her face and hair, joining the other guy's spunk that had stuck to her face. I finished and simply picked up my jacket and left the room and the house.

The next day I called by to see my old mate Mick. We sat around the kitchen table chatting over a coffee. Laura came in and mumbled a hello but little else. She still looked angry and upset. Hopefully she'd learnt her lesson. She made an excuse and left the house to head to town.

"How's Penny?" I asked Mick.

"Yep, she's good." He replied, but looking slightly curious.

"How's her arsehole and that lovely cunt, you still filling them up most days?" I thought it was time to come clean before he caught me fucking Penny too.

"Yeah, they're both fine and her fantastic tits too." Clearly not bothered that I knew. He continued. "How's my wife's cunt and arse, nice and tight for you?" Now it was my turn to be shocked. I nearly spat my coffee over him.

"How the fuck did you know?" I gasped.

"Well up until about 15 seconds ago I didn't but as you're the third person I've asked and as your reply is how did I know, I'm guessing it's you that's giving it to her ....good luck buddy, I gave up years ago!" He laughed.

We both chuckled at that, finished with coffee, changed to beer and then spent the next couple of hours discussing it all. I admitted I too was fucking Penny and how I'd nailed Laura's arse last night. It was funny, he really didn't care what I did to her. He was so happy with his set up with Penny. He also already knew I was giving it to Penny too.

I told him how I'd seen and videoed him fucking Penny and that's what I used to get into her panties and Laura's too. I was curious to know how he'd managed to get into Penny's panties in the first place though and asked him to explain.

"I know a family secret. A secret that only three other people know about and a secret that those three would never want anyone else to know. That's power, and Penny was prepared to do whatever was necessary to keep that secret, a secret."

That's going to make anyone curious now and I was no different. I guessed he's already admitted to himself he was going to tell me otherwise he wouldn't have even told me this much.

cumeister
cumeister
179 Followers
12