In-Laws Humiliated Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen gets tricked into joining in.
7.5k words
4.52
73.4k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumeister
cumeister
179 Followers

For those who have not read parts 1 & 2, here's a brief summary. There's Mum but there's no Dad. There are four kids but all in their late thirties. Firstly there's my wife, Karen. Then there's her older sister Laura who's married to Mick. The other two siblings are twins Megan and Harry. Megan is married to Paul and they have a young daughter. The daughter isn't Paul's, which he knows but the real father is Harry which Paul doesn't know. Only Harry, Megan, Mum, Mick and I know that. Mick found out by chance and has since blackmailed Mum, Penny, into a sexual relationship, which actually she thoroughly enjoys. I basically walked in on Penny & Mick fucking one day and have used this to firstly fuck Penny too and then progress, with some other information, to dominate and sexually humiliate Micks wife Laura.

There's a lot more detail if you read parts 1 & 2 and there is the blackmail and sexual encounter Mick and I have with Megan but that has no relevance to what happened next.

I had been fucking Penny for a few months now and abusing Laura for six weeks too. I'd call in to see and demand sex with Laura at the most inconvenient times I could think of. Often it would be at her work office where she was always dressed impeccably. I'd get a kick out of leaving her to finish work with ripped panties and tights and drips of spunk deep in her hair. I even met her at her dentist once knowing she had and appointment and dragged her into the toilet to fill her mouth with spunk, sending her straight into see the hygienist afterwards. Any conceivable way of humiliating her turned me on. It also got her soaking too. Mick was aware of what we were up to, sort of. Laura didn't know that but Mick had given me his blessing and he only really cared about his sex games and roll-play with their Mother, Penny.

If you read part 2 you may recall the conversation I'd had with Paul during our time at his house, fucking his wife. He'd mentioned seeing Karen & Laura in town having a heart-to-heart. Saying Karen looked upset. I had thought from that moment on, that Laura might have decided to come clean and told Karen what was going on. However, that was a few weeks back now and nothing had materialised yet. I decided I confront Laura about it over coffee. I texted her

MEET AT YOURS TONIGHT AT 7

She texted me straight back

MICK WILL BE AT HOME AND ALSO, IM OUT WITH THE GIRLS THIS AFTERNOON FOR JANE'S GOODBYE DRINKS - MAKE IT ANOTHER NIGHT?

She should know better than to dictate to me. I texted her back.

SEE YOU AT 7

I just got a simple 'OK' back from her. I drove to her house at about 6:30 as I was keen to see her as soon as she arrived. I parked up on a side road and watched her taxi pull up. It was lashing with rain so she rushed straight into the house. Moving quickly I ensured I was round at the kitchen door shortly after she came through the front. Mick was in the TV room watching the football.

"Is the slut in?" I asked Mick, who grinned and replied.

"Just come through the door mate and shot upstairs." We had a pretty good understanding here. I was abusing his wife and he didn't give a shit. Mainly because he was getting all the kinky stuff he needed from her Mother and secondly, because I don't believe he really knew exactly how fucking dirty his slutty wife could be.

I gave him the thumbs-up and then crept up the stairs to their bedroom. Watching through the slightly open door I could see a very aggravated woman. She really was a beautiful and sexy woman, but clearly desperate for a piss. She still had her long rain-coat on which was tightly wrapped around her petite frame. I could see a long and tight pencil skirt, which she virtually always wore to work, was under the coat and her ample chest tightly tucked inside a very tight blouse. It became quite comical watching her. She was kind of hopping about and every now and then crouching down and pressing her hands against her groin.

I could guess what had happened here. When she was out with the office staff, she would always dilute her wine with loads of lemonade to make sure she never lost her cool in front of her colleagues. The trouble for her was she disliked using pub toilets and she found them disgustingly filthy. Whenever she could, she would always hold herself and wait to get home to pee. Considering the filthy sex I'd made her do over the past weeks, using public toilets really shouldn't have bothered her still. The comedy here though, was she was clearly stuck in her coat. You'd think she could hike it up to relieve herself but it seemed that along with the pencil skirt, she clearly couldn't hike the combined tight clothing high enough. She had tied up coat belt too tight and the knot wasn't budging. Added to the desperate need to piss and obviously the nerves that she would have had knowing I was turning up at the house any minute, it was making her panic. Still crouching down she eventually budged the knot.

Once the coat was off she practically ran into the ensuite whilst hiking up her pencil skirt. As she entered the ensuite I dashed into the main room to continue watching her but in the reflection of the main room mirror. She had stopped dead and crouched down again squeezing her bladder. At this point I pulled out my cock. A very erect cock aroused by this sexy slut's desperation not to piss her panties. I could see she had the added hindrance of tights over her panties too. All the time whilst watching, I stroked my cock to its full size. Laura remained squatted until the latest wave of pressure passed and then quickly stood up and yanked down her tights and panties together in one quick manoeuvre and rapidly sat on the toilet.

You could clearly hear her sigh of relief as her piss began to start flowing. Very slow to start with and then as she relaxed it started to flow much quicker. It was time for some dirty fun as I barged into the ensuite holding my angry looking cock ready for action. It would have very simple to shove my cock straight into Megan's gaping mouth but she deserved much more humiliation than that. Although clearly expecting me to the house, she was definitely not expecting me in her bathroom coming towards her so quickly with my cock in hand. Eventually, she took hold of what was happening and yelped out.

"Mark, what the hell..." She didn't have time to complete her objection to my intrusion as I swiftly crouched down and grabbed her legs by her calf muscles and pulled them up and over her chest. This made her swivel on the toilet so her back was now on the seat as oppose to her arse. This also exposed her pussy right in front of me for fucking but additionally, Laura's piss started to squirt up and over the pair of us, over our clothes and into my face.

"Mark Stop! Mark! Mick's downstairs... MARK!" As she started getting angry I could see her piss dripping off my face and into her own mouth. At the realisation of what it was in her mouth and how much pee was covering us and the bathroom, she tried desperately to get her hands over her pissing pussy to stop the flow. In the mean time I found the opening of her cunt and plunged my cock in as far as it would go. Not expecting a fucking, her cunt was really dry inside of her piss covered lips but a second and third thrust of my hips drove the remaining inches in.

It was no point her even trying to stop the flow of piss now. She needed her hands to sturdy herself or she'd fall off the toilet completely as I started to vigorously fuck her. Her face, arms and especially her tight blouse became drenched in piss as we started to fuck. She started to get more aroused and lubricated. As her blouse became saturated with piss, it became more and more transparent. It was fantastic to watch her tits slowly become more and more visible. They looked so fucking sexy that I needed to see more. There was only really one way that would happen and that was to rip open that blouse and yank up the soggy bra.

As I did that, Laura's tits popped out and bounced with each thrust of my cock into her cunt. Pinching each nipple with my fingers and thumbs I pulled sharply on them each time I stabbed my cock into her. I already knew this was a great stimulate for Laura and I blissfully watched her enter the start of her orgasm. Hard fucking and abuse of her nipples was what got this slut going. As her pissing started to subside, her orgasm built up.

"Oh God Mark... oh please harder... please do it harder." She said as her eyes started to roll back.

SLAP - Right across her face, she needed to know her place.

SLAP - Another slap to her piss sodden face.

"MARK?" I questioned her whilst slapping her a third time.

"Sorry, SIR!, sorry, sorry, I meant SIR, Please SIR punish me...SIR please ..wwwwoooo GOD SIR!" She screamed now whilst I quickened my pace and pulled those nipples just a tiny bit more. She was nearly there.

OH GOD SIR!...OH GOD, OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" She yelled it out now. No doubt at all Mick could hear this over the football. As she started to cum I pulled out completely. Moving to the side of her and before she could realise what was about to happen, I started to shoot my load all over her face. At this point she grabbed at her cunt to try and keep her own orgasm going. Panting and yelping as my spunk landed in and around her face. She managed to get so close to coming once more by simply plunging her fingers in and around her cunt but as she got the final strokes, I pulled her hands away and again denied her that final satisfaction. At this point she was close to tears. Humiliated again, extremely frustrated and covered in her piss and my spunk.

"Right, let's have that coffee." I said, as I tucked away my cock. I was also covered in her piss but only really my shirt was actually soaked. I pulled it over my head and threw it into their bathroom bin. Walking back into their bedroom I looked into Micks wardrobe and pulled out a t-shirt and put it on. Laura was sitting on the toilet still looking at the state of clothes and feeling very sorry for herself.

"Come on slut, I don't have all day!" I called into her.

"Mark, I can't go down stairs like this. Mike's down there. I can't believe he isn't up her already with all the commotion up here." She said, walking into the main bedroom.

"You come down right now, like you are, or I will drag you down there by your hair." I told her in no uncertain terms.

"NO! I'm not going down there like this!" She yelled back. I simply walked away to the bedroom door and then yelled down the staircase.

"MICK!" I waited for a reply...

"MICK!" This time he replied straight away.

"What's up dude?" He called back.

"Come here mate!"

Hearing this Laura started to panic. Quickly rushing towards me with hate, anger and worry all together in her eyes.

"NO! Mark, please stop him... Mark!"

As she got to me I grabbed her hair and pulled her out the room. We could hear Mick heading out the TV room towards the staircase.

"Ok, ok, I'll come, please stop him seeing me..." She now begged.

I let go of her hair and shouted back down.

"Sorry mate, its ok, get back to your match." I called down. He didn't answer but we heard him turn back and walk away. We headed straight to the kitchen where Laura filled up and put on the kettle. I called out to Mick again.

"You wanna a coffee mate?" I asked walking through the doorway.

"Yeah, go on then buddy." He called back, without taking his eye off the match. Laura heard him too and proceeded to make us all a coffee. She headed to me with mine and Mick's and tried to hand me them both.

"You give him that slut." I said, loud enough for Mick to hear but he didn't turn round or say a thing. He just sat there and watched the TV. Laura seemed to realise what was expected. She took Mick's coffee and walked right up to him and stood between him and the TV. He looked up at her, took the coffee and stared at her for about twenty seconds. There she stood still in piss drenched ripped clothes with spunk in her hair and over her face.

"Thanks slut," was Micks only response and he then looked around her to see the TV. She said nothing and walked away, knowing now that Mick was aware what was going on and also accepting it. She walked back into the kitchen and sat at the small table. I followed her and pulled up a chair. I ignored everything that had happened and went straight to the point.

"I hear you've been having heart-to-hearts with Karen. What's that all about?" I asked just staring at her sitting there in her piss and cum covered clothes. She accepted this situation and quietly replied.

"Since we've been...erm...since we've been having...since we've been making love." She said, hesitating.

"We've been fucking slut, not 'having sex' or 'making love'." I said, whilst making speech marks with my fingers when repeating her words.

"Well, since we've been 'fucking' so you call it, you've failed to give her any attention...she thinks you're having an affair. She's asked me to keep an eye on you and to ask Mick to spy on you too."

I took that in and it didn't take long to realise she was right. I couldn't recall one time I'd had sex with her or even got that close in about three months. After a little more thought I replied.

"She's a fucking bore. She's fucking useless in the sack and when we do manage to fuck, its lights off and the same fucking position every time. She needs to loosen up and remember she's thirty six and not eighty six. She dresses like a teacher and has less passion than this table." I said, whilst using my index finger to point at the table. I'm not sure why, I'm sure Megan was aware where and what table I was referring to.

The thought of her moaning about our lack of sex was annoying me. I guess it was time she either loosened up or we split up. I was getting all the amazing sex I needed from her sister and her mother. This was a situation I needed to sort. I couldn't risk her finding out about Laura and me and I couldn't trust Laura not to tell her either, especially after tonight.

"You ever see that porn film she did?" I was thinking on my feet here but I had a vague plan.

"Who Karen? No, never, she never made a porno." Laura replied but not particularly convincing though. She thought she was right but of course how could she, or anyone for that matter, know everything about someone else, even your sister. Karen hadn't made a film but for a short while, even I thought she had. I had an old porno film where the main girl was an absolute spitting image of Karen when she was about twenty four. When I first saw it I was convinced it was her. Well convinced until I got an original copy of the movie to find out the girl and entire film was German.

"Yep she did. I'll get a copy to you tomorrow...I'm sure Mick would love to see it. Maybe let him know about the film and that you have it 'somewhere'...perhaps then leave it somewhere pretty obvious. Tell him it's a secret and even I don't know about it." I let that hang there and watched Laura's face light up a little whilst she tried to work out what I was up to. She knew it would involve some filthy degrading sex and she knew she loved filthy degrading sex.

I stood up to go and stuck my head through the door to Mick. It was half time yet he was still glued to the TV.

"I'll have to see you Friday this week for golf, I'm away on business Thursday...not back till Friday morning. Oh, and I have one of your shirts, I'll drop it round in the week." I didn't expect much of a response; he was glued to the match statistics. I got thumbs up. With that I left. I headed home and spent the evening editing a forty minute clip of this porn movie and edited the sound track off too. I burnt a copy to DVD, stuck it in my case and headed to bed. Karen was there... asleep.

The next day I drove into town before calling in to see Laura. I headed straight to the Anne Summers shop and picked out a dark red, size 10 basque, some expensive black stockings and also called to the shoe store opposite for a pair of four inch stilettoes, black.

Taking these with me and the DVD, I headed for Laura's office. The receptionist was definitely getting suspicious of me after all my recent visits but she'd hardly say a word as Laura would have her replaced in a click of her fingers. Not many people had any rule over Laura, well, accept me of course. I didn't knock, I don't need to. I just walked straight in and started talking.

"Ok slut, you need to have another heart-to-heart with your sister. It needs to be before Thursday and take this lot with you." With that I emptied the bag of shopping on to her desk. I hadn't shut the door and her PA walked in, saw this bunch of sexy lingerie, turn swiftly round and walk back out. Oh how I loved to humiliate her. She quickly cleared it off her desk and into a cabinet below.

"What's this for? What do I have to tell her?" She asked as she examined the shoes before adding them to the other bits below.

"It's our wedding anniversary Thursday. Tell her you and Mick couldn't see any evidence of an affair and all she should do is try to spice things up on Thursday night." I went on. "Tell her this stuff worked for you and tell her to wear it under something sexy, a short skirt and low-cut blouse or something. I'll tell her we're going out for a meal."

Megan looked up at me with suspicious eyes trying to work out my plan.

"You told Mick you were away all night Thursday, why's that?"

"You tell him about her porn film yet?" I asked, ignoring her question.

"Yeah, he wasn't convinced but I did catch him going through all the DVD cases late last night. I pretended I was drunk after work and I was being naughty telling him such dark family secrets." She laughed.

"Here, this is it, leave it in your underwear draw, us men always check in there for your hidden stuff. Once you know he's seen it let me know. He needs to see it before Thursday...he loves a bit of blackmail." I said grinning at Laura. She smiled back starting to see where we were heading with this.

"If he makes an excuse to 'pop-out' Thursday let me know and get over to mine as soon as possible. Park up around the back and I'll see you in the garage office. She just smiled that dirty sexy smile. I nearly whipped out my cock to face fuck her but then remembered I had some other bits to sort and it was already Tuesday.

On the way home I picked a couple of these smoke detector CCTV unit things and made sure I had them fitted and working by Wednesday lunch time. They fed a wireless feed straight to my PC in the garage office. Two little cams in the head gave me virtually 360 degree coverage of each room. Wednesday night I got a text message off Laura.

HE'S SEEN DVD AND HAS KEPT IT. THE FOOL PUT AN OLD STAR WARS ONE IN THE BOX SO I WOULDN'T NOTTICE

I didn't bother to reply but then got another one.

I ALSO MET WITH KAREN FOR LUNCH. SHE HAS THE BAG OF STUFF AND SEEMS KEEN TO TRY SOMETHING NEW

OK - was my simple reply this time.

Just before I headed to bed I went into the lounge and pulled the fuse out the plug of the DVD player. Now the only unit to work would be the bedroom one. I went to bed where Karen was just about to drop off to sleep.

"Damn DVD player is buggered in the lounge. We'll have to use the one up here if we need to watch any films." She just grunted a noise but the message was in. I continued ignoring the fact she was nearly asleep.

"Be ready for nine tomorrow evening. I'll be working until then but I've booked a table for nine-thirty at Dino's place." She just smiled.

*********************************************************************

Thursday night.

I'm not a betting man but even I would put a hefty sum of cash on Mick turning up. Having a great DVD for blackmail and with the knowledge that I was out for the night too; it was just a matter of time.

cumeister
cumeister
179 Followers
12