In Love and War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inch after inch of the idol's stone cock forced its way into Rachel without mercy. A visible bulge formed in her belly, and yet the idol kept pressing forward. Her head rolled around on her shoulders and Rachel caught a glimpse of the orcs watching her defilement. There were so many of them, and their eyes were so intense.

Please look away, Rachel pleaded silently, for her mouth was too preoccupied with whorish moans to say it for her. How could this be? Why was this happening to her?

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the idol stopped at the entrance to Rachel's womb. Satisfied that it could go no further, it pulled out slowly, seemingly to drive the offering wild with the pleasure that came from having the bulbous head scrape her inner walls. It lifted her off of the cock, now glisten with juices, before lowering her back onto it again, much to the audience's gratification.

Each impalement brought Rachel to higher peaks of pleasure despite her shame. Her tight pussy clung to every inch of the idol as it violated her, unable to control itself due to the fiendish concoction the orcs had put in her. Try as she might, her mind could not ignore what was happening to her; it was more than a storm, it was a tempest! It broke through and swept her away in its whirlwinds as she burst.

She was storming! In front of so many people! In front of her enemies! By all that was holy, how much worse could it get?

The stone phallus was quickly absorbed back into the idol's body as it became inert again. Upon seeing his god satisfied, the priest shouted for the orcs to take her in order of their rank. Taskmaster Gurz stepped forward to take his share, his aching member swollen with need. Rachel trembled helplessly on the alter as she was turned on her back, with her legs hanging off of the side and flower level with Gurz's rod.

An unearthly shriek echoed through the chamber as cracks appeared in the ceiling. A huge chuck of rock at the far end broke free and fell, crushing twenty orcs beneath it. On top of it stood Aiva, Bjorn, Brent, and Kathryn, with weapons drawn and magic at the ready.

"Glory to the Warbringer!" The priest cried, rallying the surprised orcs to his side.

"Vengeance for Vaul!" Bjorn charged forward into their ranks without heed or hesitation.

Chapter 5

Aiva changed into a set of casual robes after the debriefing and proceeded to show Sophia around the black airship her company operated out of. Hopefully, the amazing magic that went into their ship would take the girl's mind off of what had befallen her sister, and the fact that the two would be separated for quite some time, thought Aiva supposed it was always possible that the Acartans might have more trouble with the Bloodmaw clan in the future. Orcs were nothing if not obstinate.

The tour came to an end too soon for Aiva as she remembered that she was late for a prior engagement. The sorceress handed Sophia over to Bjorn as she made her way to Kathryn's room. The protective wards around the portal flickered out of existence as she waved her hand over them. Eager anticipation flooded her system as she wondered what Kathryn had in store for her. Aiva stepped through the portal to be greeted by an angry tiefling who was sitting on the bed.

"You're late, whore," Kathryn spat, beginning their little game. "I told you to come here immediately after the debriefing."

"I came as soon as I could," Ashley growled back. "And I'm not a damn whore."

"Really?" Kathryn asked. "What does throwing yourself at any pretty face you see make you? Though I suppose you have a point, since whores charge money, and you were giving it out for free."

The comment struck a nerve, and Ashley swung at Kathryn with a wild haymaker, which the assassin caught with ease. Kathryn twisted Ashley's arm and forced it against the girl's back. A cold metal band soon attached itself to Ashley's wrist, and she realized that Kathryn was cuffing her. When the tiefling had finished, she kicked the back of Ashley's knee, causing the girl to fall onto her behind, and drew out a dagger.

The blade cut through the robe Ashley was wearing, reducing the silk garment to tattered rags. Ashley raged at the damage as Kathryn continued to methodically strip Ashley of every piece of clothing on her body. Despite Ashley's best efforts, all her clothing above the waist was soon lying in strips around her.

"Dammit, have it your way!" Ashley stopped struggling and pulled her pants down past her hips. "Look, I'm taking them off,ok?"

There was a loud ripping sound as Kathryn cut through the pants like she had done with every other article of clothing Ashley had possessed.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you crazy bitch!" Ashley yelled as she was left in nothing but her boots and a pair of red silk panties. The underwear was a reminder of the first time she and Kathryn were intimate, and Ashley found herself praying that Kathryn would spare them. Ashley breathed a sigh of relief when Kathryn decided to pull them off of her along with the boots. The assassin threw the boots away, but stowed the panties in her chest. Did that mean she was taking them back, Ashley wondered.

Two swift kicks forced Ashley's knees apart so that the girl's cunt was vulnerable. Though Ashley was no stranger to sex, most of the time she it had been on her own terms. Not this time; Ashley was kneeling naked on the floor in obedience to Kathryn, who was standing over her fully clothed and planning the next phase of Ashley's punishment. It only made Ashley feel weaker and Kathryn seem so much more powerful.

Ashley blushed in shame and tried to look away, but Kathryn seized her by the chin and forced eye contact. When the assassin was sure that Ashely would kneel properly, she turned away and began digging through her chest for something. When Kathryn's hands emerged, Ashley saw that they were holding a thin wooden switch.

"Look, I'm really sorry, but can't we talk about this?" Ashley begged, desperate to avoid the implement. "Come on, Kathryn, just let me go, alright? I promise I'll behave myself."

Kathryn and tested the switch out in the air as if she were fencing before letting fall on Ashely's body. It crossed the girl's breasts twice and then made its way down her back and settled on her bottom, leaving bright red lines across her skin. Ashley gritted her teeth and held her position, vowing to endure the punishment, but the switch was merciless, and all of her defenses collapsed when it struck her squarely on her cunt, catching her precious clit in the blow.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Ashley cried as the switch stung her. She thrashed around on the ground as the pain between her legs grew to unbearable proportions. "You've made your point, dammit!"

"No, I don't think I have," Kathryn replied, pulling out a small chest of sex toys out from under her bed. "Come here. On my lap."

Ashley reluctantly picked herself off of the floor and stretched herself across Kathryn's lap. She saw a string of silvery beads emerged from Kathryn's little box of horrors and Ashley soon found her rear passage stretching to accommodate them. The sorceress bit her lip and fought the urge to moan at the sensation of cold metal sliding into her, but she a small sigh of pleasure escaped her lips and Kathryn heard it. Ashley blushed and looked down, humiliated by the loss of control over her body. Anal play was not something a sorceress engaged in; it was a whore's trick that they used to keep their customers entertained.

Kathryn then picked up her belt and slowly slid off the many pouches it held.

"Don't!" Ashley's eyes were wide with fear. "Don't do it, Kathryn! I can't stand it!"

"Pity this isn't about what you want," Kathryn smirked as she drew back her arm and brought the belt down hard on Ashley's behind. The sorceress howled in pain and shame at being treated like a misbehaving schoolgirl, much to Kathryn's delight.

"Please, I don't deserve this," Ashley pleaded. "I was just flirting with her, honest! I didn't mean it!"

"Whatever happened to you being sorry?" Kathryn taunted, as she flogged Ashley again. "I can tell when you're lying to me, slut. Did you really think I'd be satisfied with that pathetic excuse for an apology?"

"No... no... I was wrong," the sorceress cried. "I shouldn't have done it, I'll never do it again. I'll never defy you again."

The belting was bad, but it was the paintbrush that truly broke Ashley. It was beyond embarrassing to think how such an ordinary object made her melt in Kathryn's hands. The thin fibers traced sensuous patterns in the sheen of sweat that covered the girl's body. Ever part of Ashley that Kathryn brushed became inflamed with desire; the tiefling tickled the soles of Ashley's feet and made sure to explore the space between her toes before moving on to her breasts, nipples, ears, and finally the bulging ring of her rosebud, which Kathryn drew circles around. The one place it never reached was her aching pussy. Ashley squirmed in Kathryn's lap as the woman played her body like an instrument, winding her up and making her sing a song of her humiliation, all the while keeping Ashley's release just out of reach. The best that Ashley could do was to try and grind her sex on Kathryn's knee in a vain attempt to relieve herself.

The girl babbled promises of hidden riches, passwords, treasure maps, forbidden magic, and finally the darkest secrets from her past in an attempt to end her punishment, but the woman showed no mercy and Ashley realised that Kathryn would be satisfied with nothing less than complete domination.

A steady stream of tears fell onto the floor as Aiva surrendered and declared that she belonged to Kathryn, mind, body, and soul. The sorceress called herself the foulest names she could think of, apologized for every offense she had ever committed against Kathryn no matter how slight, and swore eternal fealty in hopes of appeasing the tiefling and ending the punishment. Ashley was too far gone to pretend to give in; she meant every word that crossed her lips now. There was no depth Ashley would not sink to in order to find her release; no debasement was too much if her mistress demanded it.

"Now, I must ask," Kathryn said coolly, as she continued to make Ashley quiver, "Do you regret the way you behaved?"

"Yes," Ashley groveled. "I shouldn't have flirted with Sophia without asking you for permission."

"And why is that?" Kathryn pressed on.

"Because..." Ashely's body was wracked with sobs as she admitted it. "Because I'm your bitch, your whore. I belong to you and you only; it was wrong of me to offer myself to someone else because I'm yours to offer. Please, mistress, have mercy and forgive me. I'm begging you... I don't even know what to say anymore, mistress, I don't have any words left in me; I've said everything I can think of. Just let me finish, and I'll be yours forever."

Ashley felt herself slide off of Kathryn's lap and land on the floor in a heap. She dared not look up to see what Kathryn was up to, choosing instead to remain collapsed in defeat beneath her mistress. Kathryn's knees soon filled Ashely's vision, followed by her luscious thighs and beautiful cunt dripping wet with excitement. A pair of strong hands grabbed Ashley by her arms and brought her up so that she was kneeling to face Kathryn.

"Good girl," Kathryn purred, hugging Ashley's abused body close to her own. She licked a few tears from the girl's cheek and stroked her hair softly. "That's a good girl. Come onto the bed. Attend to my needs, and then we'll see to yours."

Kathryn held Ashley tenderly as she helped the girl onto the bed. The sorceress looked so vulnerable right now, with red skin and watery eyes. From past experience, Kathryn knew that Ashley would be tame and docile for the next few days, and Kathryn planned on savoring every moment of it. Soon Ashley's original personality would begin to reassert itself. Then Kathryn would help rebuild it so that she could tear it down again, or perhaps next time Ashley would break her. The sorceress had very little strength in her arms, but her words often cut deep into the psyche; Kathryn could not wait to find out what new torments Ashley would bring to bear next time.