In Love with a Jersey Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It ended. Neither said anything to the other. Instead they turned to walk as if nothing had occurred. Yet everything was different. Nothing was the same. In their memories this place had always been theirs. It was as if they both had become the seventeen year olds from twenty years ago. There would be more kisses. Clinging to that knowledge was like swimming an undertow. Maggie and Len soon found themselves unable to continue without stopping to discover if the second would be as incredibly charged as the first.

This happened in halting deliberate highly charged pauses where they found themselves kissing as if that were all that mattered; kissing long deeply oblivious to their surroundings. She finally ended it and held him tightly.

"it could have rained, I could have never come, you could have never suggested this, I could have ignored you Len," she sighed lifting her lips up to his again, "but this is so perfect....so perfect."

Never had Len's heart felt so filled with so much swelling emotion.

"You know something else about Jersey girls, surfer boy?" she said smiling, "We don't mind sleeping in a bed when there's sand in it."

Long before this moment both of them had made certain decisions. In the back seat of Maggie's car was the overnight bag she justified to herself needed to be packed should some unforeseen breakdown occur? For Len: in his most selfish fantasy of what might be, his dearest hope was that Maggie would somehow stay with him and simply escaped reality by hedging a business meeting into an overnight.

A flurry of calls came to Maggie's cellphone she answered outside the range of hearing. Later they tried to have dinner. She would get her car. The Port 'O Call sat on fifteenth and boardwalk half empty of visitors and Len Bartlett paid cash for a room as high as could be purchased overlooking the ocean then waited at the steps for her to drive into the Port O' Call's half-empty lot until Maggie was walking towards him case in hand. Unrecognized and ignored they made their way, swiped the door key and found themselves in an eighth floor king bed room overlooking the Atlantic. Far below was the boardwalk and they were alone, sliding doors to the balcony open to the warm breeze as the day faded to darkness.

" I'll be right back," she said. Their kiss, so alive before, was suddenly clumsy and hesitant. Maggie went into the bathroom and closed the door.

She opened the travel case found a long tee and shed her clothes slipping into it leaving on her panties. She looked at her image in the mirror while fingering the wedding bands on her left hand then twisted them loose to place both on the vanity. She was going to sleep with another man for the first time in her marriage.

There had been all the years, truly YEARS, she had been in touch with him and he with her. The wonderful exciting feelings he brought out in her, the depth of the warmth he felt for her, this connection they shared and the loss she felt when somehow they couldn't talk for even one simple morning at work just made her want him all the more. Just hearing from this man could make her day and now she needed him like no other. She was still warm from his kisses, flushed and expectant. She would be in his arms. She would give herself to him, she didn't care. He would be hers in all the ways she wanted him. Her submission to this desire would be as complete as anything she'd ever felt. She turned to the door turned off the light and entered their bedroom.

The room was dark save for his silhouette framed by a twilight sky. Maggie walked to the bed and pulled back the covers to slide between the sheets; her back to him. Len went to his bedside, removed a tee shirt and still in his sweatpants he slipped beneath the covers beside her. At first they didn't touch. When he reached to her he felt her briefly tremble before put both his hands to her back to smooth it gently.

"You are so perfect." he said softly," and somehow I've convinced you to be less perfect and I don't want to feel wrong having done it Maggie, but I haven't been able to resist you."

Beneath the covers he moved his hands to trace the sculpture of her back then ran his hand across the slope of her shoulder, her side to find the firmness of her waist and slowly felt the fullness of her hips thigh and knee. She moved to his touch and then like two spoons he held her close finding the bottoms of her bare feet with the tops of his. He moved against and felt her move with them.

"Do you think we will be OK with this afterwards?" she turned to him asking quietly.

"Oh god, Maggie, I have no claim and rights. All I have is this impossible affection for you. It's all I have. We have none of the cares and worries created by living together for years. Is that fair? Not caring for each other that way makes it easy for us now. It could weigh so heavily." Len began.

"Everything about our lives and our families neither of us know about each other," she said ,"In any other time and place we would certainly be much more than friends."

"We will be lovers with no history." He whispered.

"I'm forsaking everything for this; my God!" she held his face in her hands. Hazel eyes were fixed on his even in the darkness filled with emotion,"I should feel ashamed and irresponsible but I don't! He doesn't hold me the way you do. He doesn't thrill me the way you are doing. I want this so much and I should hate myself. "

She felt his hesitation and saw the look on his face.

"Oh God, I hope I haven't ruined everything." Maggie's voice was concerned. She kissed him softly, "Just take me. Just take me and don't let me think."

(The erotic descriptions of lovemaking between two hesitant impassioned lovers such as Len and Maggie might remain unspoken and here: unwritten. They are wrought with discovery and enacted with cares that bind two hearts together in physical, even spiritual, understanding.

Yet these details pray for revelation. That they've bared their souls to one another we like greedy beggars should feed on their lovemaking and use it to our satisfaction. Maggie and Len have intruded upon our lives and for that: we shall not be denied. All must be expressed.)

A woman is truly a sculptured piece of beauty. Their slopes, their curves their lines their glorious wonder is something put on this earth to be a garden of pure feminine discovery and he let his hands roam across her body content in Maggie's exquisite shapeliness. His hands found the hem of her tee and slid beneath; The sun's heat from her tan warm against his touch. Her found her shoulders again and drawing up his other he took them in both feeling their softness. He found the crease of her spine with thumbs and framed her sides running his hands to her lower back. Her legs stretched.

She was so close and relaxed against him. Following his own hand , Len's arms went around her gently embracing then tracing up her arms to her hands. She found and held them squeezing. He took a hand to her shoulder then neck and brushed back the tangle of blonde curls from it to feel its warmth. She was so soft. Blonde curls lay like a storm across her pillow as he sensed the blend of her skin and the fragrance she wore. He placed his lips to it and gently kissed her neck to her ear.

"Oh that's so nice." She whispered.

There was no music, no television, no sounds in the darkness but the distant ones of the ocean outside the opened balcony door. Through its screen came the slight wisp of warm breezes outside. Then Maggie turned to him and with that movement her panties had disappeared. Even in the darkness she could feel his green eyes on her and came to him with her kiss. These were wonderful things intertwined with exploring tongues bringing moans of pleasure and building intensity. Their arms found and held each other tightly. She pressed herself close to him and reached for the waist of his sweats directing them off.

The excitement she felt fondling him was inescapable. His hardness was thick and the softness enticed her with an engorged smoothness; warm and huge. She knew her own building desire of it and captured its fullness in both her hands to stimulate the length and heat of it wherever she touched.

" Len, you are so....... different," she admitted, " we get used to one thing over and over. Am I so different to you?" She reached to strip off her top so they could finally be naked in each other's arms.

Strangers in sex, he knew nothing of her wants, the ones she craved most in a lover's embrace. So slowly he put his lips to each soft space of her flesh and hoped these would lead to that which she desired best. Maggie's breasts felt so yielding in his hands. They were better saved for the sureity of his later intentions. Before deserting her eyes, Len rose to explain himself by taking her lips with his. He needed to know if this was what she found pleasure in for he, in all the universes of all the fairest sexes he ever had known, and they were indeed few and far between; finding himself in the cradle of her opened legs meant nothing less than the worship of all that was womanhood. He felt no resistance to that journey.

Maggie pulled away covers leaving only a sheet billowing above. He was directing his mouth to parts of her body, the insides of her knees, her ribcage, her thighs interior, her belly, her waist and hips in ways that dissolved apprehension. She knew where he was heading and what he was about to do. Filled with the wonder of expectation she moved to position herself with each of his planted kisses until reclined to her back in pillowed comfort her legs were fully parted, opened, splayed wide in anticipation of each caressing kiss. She reached down to hold the arms that had locked beneath her thighs and stretched upwards to caress her torso. There entwined within this special embrace she felt his movements work the sheet from her breasts and watched his hands climb her body towards them.

All he wanted in their whole existence together was for Aggie to feel pleasure in his arms. That it would be he giving her that pleasure was all that mattered. He made love to all that made her a woman adoringly. Kisses pressed to its every curve were replaced by tantalizing ones applied open mouthed.

Everything about Maggie was different, new and exciting. He reveled in her fragrance and tantalized all the places that were hers alone. Proportions aroused by his kiss blossomed delicate wetness and this he tongued deliberately. He felt her hips adjust then begin to rise and fall imperceptibly as her hands reached for him.

Maggie's legs opened wide presenting herself forward by the tilt of her buttocks. These he rushed to elevate quickly in his grasp seizing the opportunity to fill his hands with their fullness. Strong and firm her ass cheeks were so excitingly unfamiliar. Hips were luxurious in moving rhythmically to him. He strove to this labor with defining delight. In the whole world he needed to have her this way to her fullest completion. His tongue and mouth, lips and face moved adoringly against the her deliberate movements as Maggie gyrated herself wantonly opened to them.

There had come a building anticipation Maggie could do nothing to stop. The bead of her clitoris was being manipulated and tongued. She felt his hands begin crawling upwards nearing her breasts which stood from her chest nipples waiting. Fingers inched warmly up their undersides. His tongue was circling laying its length quartering against its upper then underside swirling about her clitoris madly. She pressed herself into them. Small sucks relinquished to tonguing followed. These urged her hips onward.

His fingers had almost reached her nipple. Her body was stiffening, arching. She grasped his forearms and still the tongue plied the splay of her womanhood in a sucking, licking crescendo. Her nipples as stiff as they'd ever been were being walked by fingertips. The length and breadth of her womanhood was possessed by his mouth.

Locked in an embrace below allowed Maggie's knees to move. Her hips thrust and like a trigger: stimulation on the stiffened cones of her breast tips formed and reformed by manipulative fingers began to tumble her into orgasm.

Maggie came hard. Its first spasm gushed through her surrounded clitoris, deep within her vagina combining with her tightened belly and manipulated breasts so from spine to legs to the very tips of her toes while being seized by deep powerful jolts of pleasure. He held her tightly feeling the clench of her legs and the pulse of her orgasm onto his opened mouth and tongue- lashed its straining bud incessantly as she bucked against his face.

Unlike her body Maggie's verbal reaction was stifled in the explosion of release. He heard no more than a stifled cry, belabored breathing as obvious physical pleasure stretched through her arched body. In the darkness he watched her beautiful head of hair shift on the pillow and slowly rock side to side straining in gasps.

To explain the loveliness of a woman's orgasm shared this way and what it did to him would be an impossibility. Len felt more than deep satisfaction; indeed he was fully aroused and throbbing with desire ready for her whenever this level of her pleasure subsided. Maggie's hips held themselves to him as her flood of release drained away. So Len remained still as their final pulse pressed onto his opened mouth.

They lay this way unmoving for a minute until suddenly Maggie's body wanted more. Stunningly; with a few thrusting movements she had vaulted past anything preliminary into another frantic pace of arousal and was riding his face furiously again.

Incredibly, and as fast as it had started, the release of another unbridled orgasm tumbled from her in spasms as if finalizing the power of her first.

Len cradled her torso firmly below. All he understood was that he loved this. For Len, a woman in the throes of passion was a revelation, a glimpse into heaven itself as if somehow its secretive angels had enfolded him on fluttering beating wings, filling his ears with their joyous noise lifting themselves to ecstatic glory and he along with it. What he had prayed for came to fruition. With every passing minute Maggie, unbeknownst to her, was taking more and more of his heart away.

He walked kisses slowly up her body then hesitated. Uncaring, she sought his mouth with hers drawing arms around him and moving to lie side by side. Maggie's eyes sparkled catching what little light there was. Pressed to him closely she shifted the throbbing shaft of him down to capture it between her thighs.

There was a silence between them; a finality of unspoken words. His manhood lay warm and heavy pressing its length up against her. There came the moment each knew what would be offered to the other. Undiminished in size, it weighted against her and Maggie was moving to take him.

Maggie's beautiful face was in his hands while she reached below. He was falling so deeply for her.

"You don't need to love me." He whispered.

How does one make love knowing no other than what they've known for fifteen years? A marriage bed finds familiar men and women falling together naturally until it becomes, time after time: an easy and convenient repetitious coupling that becomes ordinary with expected results almost timed to the minute.

For them all was new. Side by side, Maggie drew her knee up his thigh tilting towards and reaching to handle him. She rolled atop his body and brought him against the swale of her womanhood leaning over his body as she did. Unprotected, as if two lifetime partners of some other needed such, her intimate bareness slowly moved to manhood like warm silk. Her curly blonde locks surrounded his face as lips came to his. She enabled his entry. Mouths opened and tongues mirrored the experience below. Athletic; her back was strong smoothed to a tight waist and Len held it guiding her onto him.

This was the way summer love of youth was meant to be. Maggie's tan lines were distinct even in the darkness waiting for his touch. All the unbridled joy of summer love under the boardwalk, in the back of cars, on the beach wrapped tightly in a blanket enfolded as if the years had never passed.

Her beauty moving above lowered itself onto the length of him in sweet delightful movement. His summer surfing-muscled chest was there for her hands allowing him to caress the newness of Maggie's offered breasts. Her hips began to rise and fall as she watched his green eyes then came to kiss his lips. The heaven of her rotating torso took the length and breadth of him for long delightful minutes.

When Maggie sat up upon him again Len found the heaven above a wonderful distraction. Playful and tender, his hands had captured the fullness of her moving hips coupling to him. All was wet, warm and passionate movement initiated by her delightful posturing above.

Maggie could no longer keep away and lowered herself to him finally stilling herself to absorb his involuntary thrusts. Len put his arms around her and held on. The bed rocked on its joints noisily. The control he had with her towering above him disappeared as Maggie's sighs reached his ears. She hardly made a sound but her expectant groans and the excitement she breathed into his ears increased his tempo. Maggie sensed his lack of control and reveled in the furious thrusting her positioning was bringing out in him. He rose up into her time and again, she tightly wrapped her arms around his neck. She moaned and began whispering gentle adoring words calling for his release.

There is a point of no return. A man cannot resist such intent insistence of womanhood for long.

"Come for me baby," a delightful finish to his completion was arriving and she enhanced its urgency by whispering breathlessly, " come inside me."

Len groaned aloud as his orgasm spurted hot jets of semen deep up inside her.

"Oh, my God." She gasped, "Oh, Len. Oh baby, yes."

They lay like this for long minutes until the insistent pulses of his completion had subsided and nothing was left but him fading inside her to the drench of lovemaking slipping from its womb to coat all that had been involved with its release.

She was smiling!

"You are so, so serious Len!" she laughed.

"God, Maggie," he swore still dizzy from it as if all the stars and planets in the universe were winking blinking as pleasure seeped through his senses," It is so good."

"My cute little surferboy,"she said still smiling and leaned her arms to his chest to take his face in her hands, "you wouldn't believe the look on your face. Ohh, Len, this was soooo nice. I loved it. ...but you better not dare spill your drink on my shoes!"

"Jersey Girl!" he shook with laughter. Flaccid and slipping he felt himself falling from her.

"Len!" she giggled rolling off his body, "Len! Oh for God's sake! Look at this mess!"

They weren't about to get up for any reason. Maggie snuggled up to his side. Her arm came across his chest and she pressed herself against him softly. It had gotten cool so he pulled a sheet over them both. Her hand roamed his chest feeling his breathing. Len's hand cradling her head played absently in Maggie's hair. Both had fallen into a silence.

"We are so new to each other." She whispered and kissed his cheek.

In the darkness outside the balcony's screen door waves were distant sounds on the sand. The slightest breeze came into the room; warm as any summer night. The boardwalk had quieted. The night sky was filled with stars. Len lay awake staring at the faint view of the darkened ocean. Their clothing was strewn across chairs where discarded. Her shoes lay where she had kicked them off. How he wished this weren't just some hotel room; rather some stateroom on an ocean liner in the middle of the sea or some turret in a French castle. Yet this was the only place this could have happened for them.