In Love with a Jersey Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie's breathing had slowed even and deep as she drifted off to sleep.

"Do you know I think of you every day?" he whispered.

Some people are clarified by their surroundings. The next morning Len found coffee and came into the room silently to see Maggie sitting by the window never looking more at one with a landscape than her presence in front of a sun rising over an azure ocean. It highlighted her outline beneath the thinnest of nightgowns. No one looked more right. The sun had rolled in reds oranges then yellows. The dawns light uplit white clouds. A ships silhouette stood off the coast. It was a Jersey shore morning made for her and Maggie sat looking over it majestically.

Warm, Len stripped off his tee opting for his trusty sweatpants as his only covering.

Earlier that same sun had poured into their Eighth floor room waking him. Immediately he knew he was in bed with Maggie and turned his head slowly. Lying still her eyes were wide open looking into his. Very carefully he put his arms around her waiting for a reaction. To be married and wake up in bed with someone other than your spouse defies explanation. The panic they both expected dissolved as soon as they touched and evaporated completely when they kissed.

Cardboard cups, creamers and tear open sugars stirred with a plastic stick are poor excuses for breakfast. That didn't matter. He offered room service but the subject they were able to avoid became a precedent. They didn't have much time left together.

They spoke of obligations. They talked of significant others. They tried to breach the unexplainable subject of themselves being together and failed. They sat and drank their coffee. There were mere hours left and Len began to feel his heart sink at the prospect of losing her. Minutes passed until he looked into her eyes and saw a strange new determination.

"I don't want a stone to remain unturned Len. I don't want to think about this later and wish for something I wanted and didn't do. I want...I want to do something with you...." She trailed off. Her voice was soft yet troubled, " There is such a tenderness in you. The way you are with me. You make me want things I've never had before."

Maggie began to stand bringing him to his feet with her. They embraced. She kissed him and moved him to the chair she had vacated. She leaned into him placing her hand on his bare chest and kissed him before kneeling purposefully between his legs.

Maggie's attentions to him were loving, delightful things carrying all the depth of private intimacy sometimes kept forever after a secret. She closed with him gently in a loving consummation of this secreted desire. Bottoms escaped his waist urged off by her careful efforts. Hips brought to the chairs edge allowed the confrontation of his manhood to the loveliness of her face, her lips and her intentions. Soft manicured hands fondled him to arousal; her touch was a velvet caress.

Gathered within her grasp there came the press of her lips kissing with unrepentant desire. More intensity could not have been directed to the solitary confinement of that one place she wanted to possess in ways she rarely had before with any man and she lovingly involved herself with his whole being.

Her hazel eyes rarely left his unless they wanted to experience the arousal before her. If any two people could be completely absorbed by one event it was this. She watched his eyes as they melted. She felt his hands come to her face and felt them in her hair: tender loving and expressive. Encompassing him slowly, Maggie sensed within the expanse of thick warm flesh the very pulse and size of him brought aloft fully until it towered shimmered with her saliva.

She closed her eyes moaning softly at the forbidden pleasure of loving him this way. Neither forceful nor demanding, this man was making her experience one she wanted to progress to its undetermined end. Her adoring him this way had become more than an act. She reached for his muscled chest. She felt his hands caress her. She watched his green eyes swim with the want of what she was doing. She recaptured him with building intensity and slowly created an adoring oral progression on his manhood that excited her as much it pleased him.

She would continue without knowing what compulsion would be revealed at its end. If only he wanted. She would be the instrument of his completion if he asked. She neither slowed nor resisted the building response to what she applied to his throbbing erection. If it came she would take him. If he wanted she would finish him this way. This new determination caused Maggie to fellate him with complete abandon.

Then, with the gentlest possible touch, Len reached for her hands to lift her from her diligence. She brought her face to his and kissed her passionately.

"Come to bed with me." He said softly.

Len brought Maggie to her feet, watched the nightgown shift off her shoulders and drop to the floor. She put her hands in his holding them tightly.

"God, how I want you, " she whispered between kisses," take me however and as long as you want. Dear God I want you inside me."

They stumbled embracing towards the bed. On her back Maggie lay open for him as if he were the only man she would ever have. Their copulation built minute by minute laced throughout by a desperate longing. Within the twine of an impossibly close embrace she wrapped her legs about him to meet the entry and withdrawal kissing him for as long as she could until she was groaning her love of it into his ear.

Ever quickening thrusts, deep long and insistent, filled her in ways that ignited the inevitable. She was beginning to come. Breath came in short heaving gasps. She held him tightly to her as her orgasm seized her belly, possessed her spine and flooded her head to toe with shuddering pleasure. She shook: trembling. The splayed vessel of her womanhood clutched on what had entered with finality deep to her cervix stilled there inside and was flooding her insides with its hot spasms.

The incoherencies spoken between them were the exclusive language shared by the most fulfilled of lovers.

In spent collapse Len's weight pressed her to the sheets. For long minutes they lay this way while she felt his back and the musculature of his shoulders. When he found the strength to raise himself he found her beautiful eyes with his speaking in worlds of affection to him. She smiled slowly, her wonderful hazel eyes sparkled lovingly and Len fell, fell and fell. He was impossibly and deeply in love with her.

"Maggie," he moved to her side. From a pillow her head tilted slowly towards him. She reached across to touch his arm. She was lovely: a beautiful angel. Her expression was sublime and content.

"Maggie" He whispered. Her eyes were swimming with his.

"Don't say it," she begged," dear sweet man...please don't say it."

There was no time. Checkout had come, lunch was ignored and the two of them stood on the boardwalk in front of the eating place they abandoned without appetites.

There could be no plan for them. Although Len hoped everything was changed; nothing had at all. Standing there on fifteenth and Boardwalk both of them began warming up for their lives by speaking of their families. The conversation included nothing after the time they met at the Music Pier until this moment as if their twenty four hours together never happened.

Maggie needed to go.

"Len," she looked at him eyes welled with tears. She put her arms around him in a way he would remember the rest of his life. He could feel the loss and heartbreak even as Maggie's head went to his chest, "We can never see each other again. You know that don't you?"

Sure, he knew it. Len looked up at the sky and back to her taking her hand. She was the girl in the pictures again; friendly personable and unreachable. He tried to take in everything about this moment with Maggie standing there in the sunshine, the ocean breeze, the gulls, the sounds of the waves, this place and this goodbye with both of them in it. He told her how wonderful this had been, how he cared for her and how if somehow someway they could be with each other he would see her anyplace at any time she wanted regardless. It was funny how the internet provides you with everything, but the one thing you need more than anything can never be provided unless it's given to you. She didn't want his number and he didn't have hers.

Len walked Maggie to her car. Before she got in to leave, there came an embrace that they both held for as long as they could. She kissed him goodbye and he watched her drive away.

The boardwalk had suddenly changed. This wasn't his town anymore. He sat on one of the benches and tried to think of something to do and feel good about it, but he was a stranger here now. His Jersey girl, his Maggie, was probably pulling onto the Garden State Expressway going north and fielding cell phone calls from her friends, from her work, and the lucky man who married her.

Len's cell vibrated in his pocket. He looked at it and swept it open to answer.

"Hi babe," he said, "Yeah, OK, not bad. I'm going to stop for lunch first. I should be home in about two hours. OK , see you then.."