In Love With An Exotic Dancer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quagmire4
Quagmire4
19 Followers

"I'm sorry Salina for that rude interruption" Malik said after Bianca's departure.

"No worries", Salina silently thanked her lucky stars; Bianca actually saved her from jumping this guy's bones. But thank goodness for that interruption, she was now in her right senses. She hardly knew this guy but she was so immensely attracted to him. With her past boyfriends, two to be exact, the attraction was not instant and it was built up as the weeks passed by, not to say that they were not attractive but it was not an instant attraction like the one she was feeling now.

Salina and Malik chatted for a few minutes and Malik was generally asking the questions, he felt somewhat deceitful because he knew most of her life story, but it sounded so much better coming from her, her telling him about where she was raised and about her finishing her final exams and her mate taking her out to celebrate, she told him she worked at a restaurant and that she used to do dancing but she quit a few days back, she was honest enough even though she did not specify what type of dancing she used to do as he did not ask. She talked about loving the freedom to go out into the world and practicing what she's learnt and in general help struggling couples. Malik sensed this passion to be a marriage therapist stemmed from something to do with her childhood and her parents divorcing when she was quiet young. She asked a few questions about him and he told her that he was a business man so was his friend Akil; Malik did not bother telling her about his royal title as he assumed that she probably knew if her friend Sharon knew about him. Malik has always been sceptical of women trying to get close to him because he was royalty, but he was not getting this vibe from Salina, with Salina it was like a normal pair of people trying to get to know each other and if he was not mistaken she did look quiet interested in him.

Malik's mind was working overtime, he had to think fast to get Salina. The first plan had already worked, he had met her, now he had to woo her and get her out of his system before he went insane.

They both laughed and joked like old friends. Salina thought to herself that she hasn't laughed like that in ages. At first glance she did not think Malik was the funny type, but she was glad she was wrong, she really needed that laugh, and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Salina thought she might like him; she might like him a lot.

"Eeerrmm..." Malik cleared his throat and gave a light cough. Geez, a twenty six year old with a fair amount of experience with women getting nervous to ask a woman out on a date, what was wrong with him? So far he hasn't had a woman say no to him, but what if she says no? Why are my hands getting sweaty? He seriously needed to take a grip, Malik thought to himself.

"Would you mind going out to dinner sometime? Where there are no rude people interrupting us and loud music that's loud enough to make you go deaf". He said holding his breath, waiting for her reply.

Salina was too stunned to say anything for a couple of seconds, and when it clicked, her heart started racing and she was doing a happy dance inside, she was tempted to pinch herself to see if she was perhaps just dreaming this up. But he kept staring right back at her, as if holding his breath, that can't be, can it?

"I mean you don't have to if you don't wan..." Malik was about to say, sounding almost disappointed.

"No, don't get me wrong, it would be my pleasure" Salina softly said, smiling and hoping she did not sound too eager or desperate.

"That's if your boyfriend doesn't mind?" Malik had asked in a playful way to be sure, because he remembered that guy from the picture who was joking around with Salina and he has wondered ever since if he was her boyfriend and perhaps that's why she was hesitant in replying. If he was her boyfriend Malik was sure to cause some permanent damage to Salina's personal clown. He seriously needed to relax, why was it that whatever had to do with Salina he got so worked up?

"My boyfriend wouldn't mind because I don't have one" Salina said whilst sipping her drink. She was greeted with a very huge grin from Malik who seemed in a much lighter mood than before. They chatted for a bit and he pulled out his blackberry to get her contact details. He then dragged Salina towards the dance floor and they joined Sharon and Akil who were dancing too close for comfort.

Quagmire4
Quagmire4
19 Followers
12