In Love with Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Jason, are you married?" I asked, pretending to smile. "Kids, anything like that?"

"Um, no Will," he said slowly. "I'm actually gay." He took a side glance at Taylor, who smiled.

"Yeah, he's gay, Dad," Taylor said. "I told him about my . . . well my recent change of feeling too."

I tensed up. Did he tell this boy about us? "Oh?" I asked.

"Yes, I meant just that me and Jason have a lot to talk about now. I tell him about my boyfriend and he tells me about how he deals with gay relationships . . ."

I didn't like the sound of this at all. They were both gay, young attractive boys. And I was an old man. A pang of stinging jealousy ripped through my torso. "I see," I said dully. "That's good." Again with the fake smile.

"Yeah, Jason is helping me work out my divorce plans for Becca too." Oh wonderful, I thought, before he continued. "We're just friends of course, as Jason knows that I am taken ha ha!" He laughed, and took a sip from his soda.

"That is just wonderful," I said. "Hey, Taylor, I got to . . . tell you something important . . . something private"--I glanced at the boy Jason with a smile--"if you don't mind, Jason."

"Sure, no problem," Jason said. His eyes passed over my son's face. "I'll just wait here."

Taylor and I stood up from the table and I led him across the hall and into the bathroom. There was no one in there, so I whispered to Taylor, "Why didn't I know about this boy in your . . . well that he was so close to you like this?"

Taylor put his arms around my sides, but I pushed him away, looking at the entrance to the restroom behind him. "Daddy," Taylor said. "He's just a friend. That's it. I don't care about him. He can move and be out of my life tomorrow for all I care. I love you, care about you, Daddy." He leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

"I just," I started, stammering. "I am worried that . . . well he's younger, and it looks like he is in good shape and he's probably--"

"Nothing like my Daddy bear," Taylor whispered, kissing me again. "I love you, and want you. I won't do anything with this kid, I promise."

"I love you too but it's just so--"

"You're jealous, I understand that," Taylor said. "Don't be. Just stay calm. We can talk about this later too if you want. Here, let's, uh, go in here for a second." Taylor opened a stall door--the big stall for the wheelchair access. Before I could ask what he was doing and tell him it was a bad idea he pushed me up against a tiled wall and, his arms around my waist, he began kissing me. The smacking filled the bathroom. I tried to push him away but he adamantly pressed himself--his young strong body--up against mine. I felt his penis against my thigh as it bulged up from beneath the thin layer of scrub bottoms that he wore.

"Taylor," I whispered between kisses. "Taylor, someone could--"

I stopped dead in my sentence because someone had come into the bathroom. I could hear their soft foot falls as they made their way to the side of the wall with the urinals. Taylor, however, must not have noticed because he continued to kiss me--sloppy wet full open mouthed kisses. His hand was trailing down to my butt where he squeezed. A minute later the mysterious urinator was zipping up his pants and, after washing his hands, he left the bathroom. Meanwhile Taylor had got one of his hands down my pants and was groping my hard penis.

"Oh my god!" he yelped. "My break is almost over. Let's run back and finish our meal." Taylor let go of me and opened the stall door. I was about to head out when he stopped me saying, "Wash your hands, Daddy!" I smiled and said of course. We washed our hands and then returned to the table. I tried adjusting my clothes so that evidence of our little escapade would go unnoticed. Jason sat there, having finished his meal, texting silently on his phone. He looked up and smiled at us.

"So . . . enjoy your private talk?" he asked, his eye-brows raising and then lowering. What was that supposed to mean, little boy?

"What do you mean?" I asked, sitting down. "Yeah, personal stuff."

Jason smiled and leaned forward towards us from the other side of the small square table. He whispered, "I know that you two were kissing in the stall . . ." My heart went wild. Oh no! "And I want to tell you that . . . I am okay with it--I mean with that kinky stuff."

I looked at Taylor whose face had gone utterly pale white. I gulped. "Um, it's alot to explain," I began. "You see Jason--"

"Don't explain anything, Daddy," he said. His tongue flicked out playfully. "I am totally into it. In fact,"--in saying this next bit he leaned in really close to us and was very soft, almost just mouthing the words instead of saying them audibly--"I am even willing to be a . . . third wheel if you want me." That smile again, little young gay boy smile.

"I, uh," I didn't know what to say. "Thanks for your offer but we are fine the way we are."

"Yeah," Taylor said, biting his lower lip curiously. "We are just fine thank you, Jason."

"Just think it over," Jason said, a little louder. "Taylor honey, you have my number. Call me." With that Jason rose from the table taking his tray in his arms. He smiled at Taylor and turned his eyes to me. He winked. I watched him turn around and head towards the trash bins. He was so fit, muscular, with a tight butt. But he wasn't my Taylor, my one and only true little love.

"Okay Daddy," Taylor said. "I will see you tonight. I'll have to go home first to deal with some stuff with Becca. I'll call you when I'm ready to come over, okay?" With that Taylor got up and left me at the table. He had only eaten his cornbread. Poor thing.

Later in that afternoon--long after Taylor must have already gone home to deal with Becca and his kid--I decided to call Lauren. "Daddy, hello," she said, sounding much calmer than she had earlier that day when she had made her discovery. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks," I said.

"That's good . . . what's up?"

"I just want to know how you feel about . . . what we talked about earlier?"

"Oh it's all good," she said lazily. "Really, it's fine. A shock, yes, but if you really . . . are in love . . . then I'm sure that Mom wouldn't mind."

"Do you really feel that way?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. For sure. You have to follow your heart wherever it leads you."

"Okay, thanks honey."

"I gotta run and get the kids to bed. Talk to you later, Daddy."

She hung up. I went outside to stand on the porch and wait for Taylor's call. Finally he texted me telling me that he would be over in 15 minutes. I went upstairs and quickly took off all of the bedsheets and covers from the bed and replaced them with clean linen. It had been a while after all, and the stains were really bad on the old sheets. This would be nice--like a fresh start for us.

Taylor let himself in downstairs and locked the door behind him. I finished straightening the sheets and lighting some candles and went downstairs to greet him.

"Hey Taylor," I called, heading towards the front living room area. "Sweetheart, I--"

He stopped me in my tracks. There he was sitting on the couch, for sure, but he was wearing a tiny black low-cut dress, and his semi-long hair was shiny and neatly done on the top of his head. His face was all done up with make-up--dark mascara around his eyes, his lips bright rose read. On his hairless chest--where I could see--he had the necklace that I had given him that first night. It glittered in the lamp light. His legs--shaved, smooth--were crossed beneath his skirt and he was wearing high heels.

"Hey Daddy," he said, smiling--his eyes seductive in the midst of all of that mascara and eye-liner.

"Wow, Taylor," I said. "You look--well you look different!" I was at a loss for words! He had always been the sub in our relationship, and much more feminine than me, but this was entirely unexpected . . . but not necessarily a bad thing. I just didn't know what to think right now. "When did you get changed? What about--"

"I told Becca that I am done," he said. One of his hands was upon the knee of his top leg, rubbing gently. "I told her that I am in love with someone else, and that I am . . . his girlfriend. I got dressed after that and told her I would start packing my things tomorrow morning."

"Wow," I said. "How did she react to seeing you like . . . like this?"

"Who cares, Daddy?" Taylor said, getting up from the couch and slowly approaching me. "I have you . . . I want us to be a real couple from now on. Daddy bear, my sweetlove, I don't want it to be a secret anymore. There's nothing wrong with it." He wrapped his slender arms around my waist and rocked gently. "I love you."

"I love you too, honey," I said. "More than anything, more than anybody. But I am not sure if . . . coming out about this--about us--in public is such a good idea. Lauren finding out was a total accident, I mean--"

"She accepted it right, Daddy bear?" he asked, leaning in to kiss my lips. The juicy taste of his lipstick reminded me of my late wife. I was instantly turned on, wanted him. I took him by the waist around the back and pulled him closer to me. My penis began to harden as I felt his little hips press against my lap.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said. I bent my neck and kissed him on the bottom of his right check. I crossed to his other cheek. "I just think that maybe we should be very careful. Don't get me wrong it's just that--"

"It's okay, Daddy," he said. Our bodies pressed together now--gently, softly--my penis now hard and bulging from my pants against his waist. I felt his penis against my upper thigh, through his silky little skirt. "I don't care who knows . . . they'll get over it. I don't even care about my job. If they try to fire me or discriminate . . . I'll just sue." He giggled. My lips were pressed against his neck kissing and I felt the giggle--so cute!

"Okay," I said then, bending my neck far to kiss his exposed upper chest. "I'll tell the whole world about us. Let them know! . . . I want you so bad!"

"I want you too," Taylor said as I pressed his body against myself and felt his penis jab into me as mine jabbed against his stomach. I caressed his waist and traveled down to his thighs. I began to put my hands up underneath his dress.

"Hey babe, you remind me of your mother right now," I said, feeling up his smooth thighs towards his butt. "You're so pretty . . ." I sucked on his lip as my hand came to his panties.

"Am I . . . prettier than her though?" Taylor asked. "I mean, am I?"

I pulled back from his lips to look at his face, into those big blue eyes of his. I nodded slowly. "Yes," I said. "You are prettier than her . . ." I kissed those dark red lips. "You are much prettier than her . . . Taylor, she gave me you, and for that she will always have my gratitude . . . but you are my one true and only love--my soulmate. We complete each other, don't you see? I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the rose against the snow, the flower of my life. My spirit. My whole mind. My son."

"Aww, Daddy," he said. "You're so romantic!"

We made love long into the night over and over again, clinging to each other's naked bodies, caressing each other's skins deep into the wells of profound dreams.

12