In Love with Daddy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will

I heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was him. I went to the door and saw that yes, it was him. He stood there in the sun and looked as glorious as an angel. He wore this cute little dress, and was standing there holding his purse against his side. He was smiling nervously as he saw me, and then bit his lip a little.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey."

"Come on in," I said.

He followed me into the kitchen, where I had set up a little lunch for us. I had cheese and wine, and some hummus and warm pita bread. I had picked up this stuff from the store less than thirty minutes before.

We sat down opposite one another and started to eat and drink. The conversation was pretty normal at this point, consisting of questions about what each had done in the last few days, how each was doing, etc. That lasted for about ten minutes and then finally we started to get down to the meat of the thing.

"I had a chat with Jason," I started. This line came out of nowhere, was not linked to anything we had just said. Taylor went a little pale and nodded. "Yeah, I went over to his house, actually. We talked."

"About what?" Taylor asked, his voice nervous again. "About what happened? What'd he say?"

"Well, it was kind of, um, interesting," I replied. "But he confirmed something that you had said . . . that he raped you that night."

Taylor sighed, and said, "Why didn't you believe me?"

"Because . . ." I struggled. "Because he is so . . . you know?"

Taylor nodded. "But you should have believed me, Dad." He put his arm up upon the table and laid it on top of mine. I took his fingers and caressed them gently, feeling him as my rougher skin scratched against his softer skin.

"I know, Taylor."

Just then, he backed the chair up a little and then stood up. He brought his hands together at his stomach and then turned away from me and headed out of the room. I watched as he slowly started mounting the stairs. Just as he was about to go out of view, he looked at me and then made a "come here" sign with his pointer finger. I nodded, stood up, and went after him. Meanwhile, he was heading down towards my bedroom.

When I got there, I found him standing in front of the bureau at the side of the door. He saw me and, wordlessly, motioned for me to sit down on the bed. I obeyed. I sat there admiring his big, round butt, and how nice it looked under that cute little dress of his.

Suddenly, he did a 180 and was facing me. He had a sultry, sexy look upon his made-up face, with his lips kind of pouty and sticking out. He eyed me, half-smiling in a seductive way. I felt a stirring in my groin.

"Well, well, well, Daddy bear," he cooed. "Did Daddy bear miss his cute, little baby boy?"

I nodded.

"Well then, Daddy bear's gonna have a good time now then, isn't he?"

At that, Taylor stepped towards the bed. He stopped just short of my face, so that his crotch was right in front of me. He swayed a little so that I could feel his skirt against my skin—and then I felt something else, something heavier, harder. It was his penis. I glanced down and saw that he had taken off his panties just before I had entered the room. So he was completely naked under there.

He smiled at me and did it again, this time really smacking me in the mouth with it. Then he put one knee on one side of me, and his other knee on the other side, and put his arms on my shoulders. I could feel his penis laying lightly against my thigh. I had my arms around his back now, holding him low on the hips. Taylor leaned down as if to kiss me—but then backed off, and smiled all the while. He was trying to play a game with me.

Meanwhile, I slid my hands down to his butt, and squeezed him hard. He brought his hands to the buttons in my polo shirt and set them loose. With another squeeze of his buttocks I managed to pull him closer to me. I felt the tip of his now erect penis jab into my own erect penis, just above my balls. Taylor's eyes widened in this wild stare, and he finally leaned down to kiss me on the lips. Our tongues alternatively flicked in and out of each other's mouths, as saliva was exchanged. Meanwhile, Taylor began rocking his hips so that his penis rubbed hard against mine. We sucked on each other's tongues and lips, and my fingers crept up beneath the loose sundress and found their way to his buttcrack. I slid one of my fingers up and down the crevice, pushing a little deeper in each time.

Taylor's lips left mine as he brought his hands down to the bottom of my shirt, which he then lifted up over my head. Just after he did that, I took the bottom of his dress and, in practically one single motion, I was pulling it up over his own head so that he was now completely naked on my lap except for his bra and the heart-shaped necklace I had given him that first night together.

I looked down at his penis, where it continued to rub against mine. It was freshly shaved, long and hard, and red from the rubbing. Taylor smiled at me and, after a few more slow, slobbery French kisses, he was leaving my lap and sliding to the floor, with his face towards my crotch. He lovingly kissed my penis through the fabric of my pants, and then started to unbuckle my belt. A moment later and I was completely naked, and he was sticking his tongue out and licking the tip of my penis.

After a few licks, I touched his chin and gently pulled it up so that he could look at me. "Get on the bed, honey," I said, my thumb caressing his smooth cheek. "On your back."

My little sweetie pie did as I told him, immediately getting on top of the bed and lying on his back. He still wore the bra, though one strap had slid down his arm a little. I, too, got on top of the bed. I approached him on my hands and knees, kissed him, and then promptly turned around, so that my butt was facing him. I positioned myself above him so that my crotch was right above his face, and so that my face was right above his crotch. He quickly understood that I was trying to perform 69, so he greedily took me in his mouth and started to lick and suck in as much and as vigorously as he could. I stared down at his swollen, pink penis and then stuck out my tongue and licked all along its shaft, before finally putting it into my mouth.

Taylor

I sucked on his penis as hard as I could, and I felt more strength in my lips, tongue, and mouth as I felt myself starting to reach my climax. His mouth worked wonders down there. I felt that at any moment I would explode into his mouth, spilling my seed down his throat.

But just then he let go of me, and, instead, started to kiss down my thigh a little. My penis was aching for satisfaction, and so I rubbed up against his neck as his lips slid further down my thigh. Finally, I realized what he was doing: he was kissing down towards my anus. He reached it, and stuck out his tongue and placed it just around my hole. He began licking the rim, and then finally sliding it in and out of me.

Meanwhile, I kept sucking his dick, trying to please him without making him cum. I wanted to save that for later, so that he could complete the job properly. I would suck a little, then just leave it in there trying to just let it lay there against my tongue, between my teeth. I kept pressing my penis against his chest.

A moment later and I felt a sharp slap on my butt, as he smacked me hard. I jumped a little off of the bed and squealed. He shifted on the bed and pulled his penis out of my mouth. I was about to sit up but he stopped me, when he put himself on top of me. We kissed passionately and rubbed our nude bodies together.

Finally, he was there, between my legs, pressing it along my thigh until finally it reached my anus. I gasped as his penis slid into my butt, all the way in. I found myself moaning as he pulled it out again, very slowly. Moments later and he was fucking me, as he'd fucked me so many times before. We kissed as we fucked, and I couldn't contain my screams as he sped up. I was lost in ecstasy as he came in me, after which I came myself, spraying my cum all over his stomach as my penis pounded up against him.

We lay in bed naked in each others' arms for a long time afterwards, kissing and whispering in each other's ears.

"Let's never fight again, huh, sweetie pie?" Dad asked, running his fingers smoothly down my stomach. "What do you say?"

I nodded and kissed his neck. "Yup. Sounds good, Daddy bear."

12