In Love with Her... Ch. 01

Story Info
He sees his mom showering and likes what he sees.
1.3k words
4.11
130.8k
34
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adapax
Adapax
35 Followers

I am resubmitting this story as a result of stupid errors I made in the editing process. Thanks to the readers for bringing it to my attention! sorry again.

*

Robert Fisher sat across the table from his mother. Robert was a young man now of 18 and about to start his second semester of university at UCLA. He was tall and thin (athletic, being the term he favoured) at 6'3" and with a waistband of just over 36". He had curly brown hair that became even curlier towards his fringe and his eyes were a deep, piercing blue. His face still carried the pock markings of youth, a few freckles dotted the bridge of his nose and made him look only marginally younger than his years; which he joked occasionally "made him age well".

His mother, Sarah, sitting across the table from him, was in looks and appearance absolutely nothing like her son. She too had short brown hair, but of a darker shade and it hung straight, and her eyes were deep mahogany brown, not blue. She stood at 5'8" and had a very petite frame for a woman of 47. She had retained the figure she had had for the prime years of her life through a strict training regime and healthy lifestyle. It had paid off she was, to look at and it character, a wonderful and fiery woman.

Robert's father had left his mother when he was 3 years old and they never saw him again. He had been in the Air Force and to him his son was merely the result of a night's carelessness. Robert hated his Dad's guts and was glad that they never spoke to nor saw him. His Mom had lost faith in men and people after that, though she remained a very sociable person. She had many great friends who helped her through the divorce process and helped her move house afterwards. She now had a quiet little house in Sacramento with a garden that she adored and was surrounded by great people. But she did miss some aspects of her old life. She missed sex, though she had no desire to rush into another unfulfilling relationship, and often felt incredibly lonely when her only son left to start his own life at university.

Robert came home whenever possible; it was not a massively long journey from UCLA to Sacramento and in his car he managed it in good time on a Friday evening to arrive at a sensible time to stay for the weekend. But, as then, he came home during the summer and stayed at home for few weeks with his wonderful mother. His Mom looked forward to spending the summer with her son as it was a chance for civilised conversation with a young man she trusted. They would do all the things that Sarah would have done with a husband: the movies, restaurants, beach walks, picnics and yet they never thought that what would transpire that summer would actually occur. The thought of which had never even crossed their minds.

Robert sat the dinner table in the kitchen while his mother ate her dinner. He had already eaten and his Mom had wanted to wait to eat so they could talk. She was still dressed and after having taken her son's suitcase up to his room, amid much protest, sat down to eat with him. They talked about University and the modules he was studying; the things he got up to at the weekends when he didn't come and see her and much else besides. Naturally the conversation eventually took the turn towards girls.

"So have you met any nice ones?" his mother asked "Well" replied Robert nervously "Yeah there are some really nice chicks in LA but none that really caught my eye"

This was honest and true, he had hoped for a decent relationship at University while he studied and hoped to meet the girl of his dreams. What a load of bollocks. The only thing he had found so far was boredom and a lack of decent company outside his circle of great friends. Female company, that is. Oh, he knew plenty of girls, and had had relationships in the past but they had all been short-lived and pointless.

"That's a shame Rob, I'm sorry" she said and she stood up and took the dirty dishes to the sink. "I think I'll watch the TV for a bit before turning in" he announced "That's fine sweetie" his mother answered "I'm just going to have my shower and then go to bed, Goodnight" she said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before disappearing up down the corridor before ascending the stairs.

Robert switched on the TV. He watched the sports channel for a couple of minutes before the accumulated urine of a five hour car journey caught up with him. He rose awkwardly and walked quickly down the hall to the stairs. Climbing them, he could see lights on behind the closed doors of both his mother's bedroom and the bathroom. He didn't want to run in on his mom in either room while dying to empty his bladder so he knocked smartly on the bathroom door, jumping from one foot to the other in discomfort. There was no answer. He therefore gently pulled to the handle and opened the door slowly. Once the door was open he could immediately hear the running water of the shower and it was a matter of a split-second before he saw his mother.

She was in the shower, the hot water rushing over her nubile, naked body. Robert felt the blood rise I his cheeks and went to close the door, but his arms wouldn't obey him and he couldn't tear his eyes from the gorgeous sight he was beholding. His mother was foaming herself with soap and then rubbing it deep into her skin with her hands. She touched herself gently and rubbed the foam into all parts of her body. Robert felt his cock harden when her hands reached her pussy, from the way she was angled he could see that she had a hairless pussy, which Robert found really hot. She rubbed the soap into herself and moaned a little as she accidentally stimulated her clitoris. She seemed momentarily taken aback by herself before she returned her hand to her pussy and began finger-fucking herself, not knowing that her son was watching. Through the crack of the door Rob could see every move she made as she played with herself. For him it was all too much and he pulled his trousers down to his knees and wrapped his hand around his throbbing penis.

He watched silently as his mother played with herself and he was now masturbating furiously in time with his mother's fingers. Her nipples stood out hugely from her pert breasts and she used one hand to rub her left nipple while her right hand busied itself in her pussy. As she inserted two fingers into herself, Rob felt the need to come replace the need to urinate. He did not fully understand why he was doing what he was doing. All he knew was that it made him hard and he needed to wank over his masturbating mother. His mom was crying out with pleasure as she came; her pussy flowing with the juices of her ecstasy. The sound of her cries was too much for him, and he watched as a load of white cum came shooting out of him and plastered the skirting board next to the bathroom door.

He moaned gratifyingly as his cum left his body and took one last look at his mother before taking a tissue from his pocket to clean up his spunk. He was still wondering what had made him act like that. He had seen his mother in the pool before. But this was different, he had seen his mother finger herself and rub her tits. He felt a new feeling for her. An overwhelming sense of love. The sight he had beheld had left him wanting more and he was determined that before the holidays were done, he would have his cock in his mother's tight, pink pussy.

To be continued...

Adapax
Adapax
35 Followers