In Love with Lori Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers

The end, when it came, was in a series of waves that rolled through her, making her whole body quiver and shudder with the intensity of her release, her head thrown back and her eyes half closed as she rode it out, breath coming in shallow gasps as her face flushed and her grip on the back of my head tightened, then relaxed as the waves died away.

"Thank you, Darling Boy!" she said when her breath and senses returned, smiling shyly at me.

"Are you sure you still want to keep me, even after what I told you, what I planned to do you?"

I held her face between my hands, looking her directly in those glorious violet eyes.

"Baby-Girl, I promise faithfully I will always want you, and whatever you thought you were doing, it was what I wanted, even if I didn't know it at the time; all that matters to me is that you and I are together, and we're always going to be together."

I dug back into our childhood, to our old promise that was sacred, impossible to break.

"I swear on Mummy-Bum!"

Lori pealed with laughter, remembering the times we had used that when we were young, usually when she'd broken something, then she would get me to make the oath not to tell mother that it was her, and I had never broken it, nor had she; now she fully believed I was sincere when I told her I loved and wanted her. And I was.

"Come here David, you darling, lovely man, I have something for you," she whispered.

I, still so very stimulated by what had just passed, moved in close to her, holding her close as I pecked her lips, her nose, her adorable chin, between her eyes, fumbling with the last buttons on her shirt, to slide the shirt back, bringing her beauties fully into the open, gently sliding one arm under her so I could encircle her waist with my arms, and slowly moving my hands down to clasp her lovely bum, pulling her tight against me to share a long, slow kiss with my gorgeous American sister.

Eventually, Lori broke off our kiss, to kneel up on the bed, her hand moving to my crotch to fondle and stroke my burgeoning erection, pumping and squeezing the engorged flesh to stimulate me further, although the sight of my darling girl, kneeling next to me in the morning summer sun, wearing nothing but an open shirt, was playing hob with my libido anyway! She slid the shirt off, at last fully naked, her lovely breasts dancing slightly with her movement, stirring me even further

Now she started slowly sliding her thumb across the tip of my penis, spreading around the bead of lubricant seeping from me, gently catching the edge of her thumb in the slit, the delicious sensation causing shivers to radiate around my groin and causing my sphincter to clench in time to her movements.

She motioned for me to join her, so, folding my legs under me, I knelt-up to meet her, my tongue darting out to lick her lips and lick under her chin as she smiled and tilted her head up. I reached for her breasts, but she shook her head, smiling. "This is for you, Doctor Man", before dipping her head down, to slide her lips over the shiny purple mushroom-head of my straining glans.

My breathing deepened and slowed as the sensations from my cock mounted up my spine, and my hands moved to her slowly bobbing head as she licked and curled her tongue around the head of my penis, sucking and teasing, sliding her tongue inside the slit in the glans, gradually increasing the suction and rubbing as my own arousal increased. Her hand continued that slow, pumping, squeezing motion, as her bobbing head slowed, but the suction increased, her cheeks hollowing with effort, and now, her free hand moved to cradle and gently, rhythmically, squeeze and release my scrotum, in time to the rubbing of her tongue over the head of my penis. My hips began to tremble and strain as I fought the urge to hold her head still and ram my cock into her delightfully warm and talented mouth.

At last I could take no more. My breathing rate had increased until I was almost gasping, hitching for breath as I tried to contain myself, to hold back, to keep this exquisite torture going for as long as possible, but Lori obviously felt the glans swell in her mouth, preparing to ejaculate, and, with a final rasp of her tongue across the swollen tip, pulled her head away, with me following her up to try and keep myself in her warm, wet mouth. This was what she wanted, and as she withdrew my cock from her mouth, she pumped once, twice three times, hard, in quick succession, and gave my scrotum a firm squeeze, finally tipping me over the edge. Spunk boiled out of my cock to spurt across her beautiful mouth and neck in long splashes, my over-stimulated senses releasing me from all restraint. She continued squeezing and pumping my cock, as more semen shot out and splattered on her fabulous breasts, to run down in slow oily-looking rivulets and drip in slow-motion tatters from her erect nipples.

Finally dried out, I slumped back down on my haunches, hands behind me on the bed to support me, waiting for my hammering heart to slow, while Lori smiled sweetly, enigmatically as she picked up her shirt (my shirt!), wiping the drips of semen from her face and chin, her breasts, and her thighs and knees, finally wiping the last drops of seminal fluid off the end of my oozing penis, and giving me a quick wash with her tongue for good measure!

Finally catching my breath, I grinned at her.

"Catholic School?"

"Sunday School!" she grinned back.

"Really, though, how the hell did you learn to do that, Baby-Girl?" I asked her curiously, and not at all pruriently. I wasn't interested in hearing past gory details, neither was I concerned in the slightest, that was in the past, dead and gone, but I was fascinated to know how my darling girl had learned to do such amazing things to me.

She looked at me with her lovely eyes sparkling with sly good humour.

"David Denham, I will say nothing further except to tell you that it's safe for you to assume that I did not spend my teenage years bandaging cuddly bunnies in the forest and singing the 'Hi-Ho' song with friendly dwarves! Just be thankful I don't do this for a living!"

I roared with laughter. Her vulgar, rude comment had just made my day, and I pulled her close to me for a thank you kiss and a quick fondle. God, she was wonderful!

"Later," I began, "when I get my strength back, remind me to monkey-fuck you, I think you deserve that, you tarty little trollop!"

While I lay back recovering, something occurred to me, something I'd meant to ask her earlier, and I braced her about it.

"Darling Girl, one last question; why, when you have a closet full of clothes over there, as many bathrobes as you can eat, and a credit card with no sharp edges, do you keep wearing my shirts before I can get to them?"

Lori smiled slowly, guiltily at me.

"Darling Boy, I wear them because they smell like you. It's weird, I know, but I have to keep smelling you!"

I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Baby Girl, they've all been washed, fabric-conditioned, thrashed, concussed, pressed, folded and shoved in a flight bag, all they smell of is that 'lavender freshness' they advertise so much on TV; besides, all I ever smell of is Hibiscrub, Lifebuoy or Head & Shoulders, so how can you possibly tell what I smell like?"

She shook her head, bottom lip stuck out stubbornly.

"You're wrong, Doctor David 'Smarty-Arty' Denham, they all smell exactly like you. I could find you in a cellar on a dark night with my eyes closed, just by your smell. If I thought I could get away with it, I'd sleep every night in one of your shirts; the smell of you is driving me wild!"

I grinned at her expression.

"Please don't do that Baby Girl, they're from Asser and Turnbull in Mayfair, if only you knew who I had to sleep with to get them. Unbelievably hot as you undoubtedly look dressed in my shirts, I still have fuck-all clothes here, and I'm rapidly running out of clean shirts, so please, pick one to sleep in, just let me have some of my clothes to myself!"

Something I had once read in a medical journal surfaced; something about women and enhanced olfactory stimulus and response under certain conditions, and I thought 'Oh-Ho, verrry interesting, could it be? Already?'

Lori pouted even harder, looking even more adorable.

"Davey, I love sleeping in your shirts, I love smelling you all night long, I love being wrapped in your smell, so, no, I'm going to keep wearing them, all of them, so get used to it! If you want more shirts, let's go buy some with that unlimited credit card of yours, but I warn you, I'm gonna wear them as well!"

Grinning to myself, hope and expectation flaring in me, I gave in. How do you argue with the most beautiful girl in the world?

After a shower together, where, by mutual consent we kept our hands to ourselves, we got dressed and once more made our way into town, to collect Lori's passport, do some shopping, and generally mooch around, seeing what diversions Boston had to offer.

When we arrived back at the Consulate, we were ushered into Richard's office, where, to Lori's surprise and delight, Aunt Sophie was sitting with him, drinking a cup of tea and looking cool, elegant, and stylish.

Richard shook my hand, roguishly giving and accepting a hug and kiss from Lori, and Aunt Sophie also stood, to graciously give me her hand and a small peck on the cheek, a murmured "David, darling", and a full hug for her new 'daughter'.

"Business first old son" said Richard. "I have here the letter and Loretta's passport, and a few caveats, as is normal under these circumstances. Upon entering the UK, if not before, Loretta has undertaken to marry you, in any legally recognised and constituted form, within 3 months, or the visa will be revoked and she must return home. She will be allowed to work, as I have stated in my letter, under the usual constraints applied to a United States citizen residing in Great Britain, until such time as the marriage has been solemnised and registered, at which time all such constraints shall dissipate. Furthermore, should you be blessed with children before the statutory residence period required to qualify for citizenship has been reached, said children will be citizens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, her Colonies and Overseas Dependant Territories, as well as automatically acquiring full citizenship and rights of residence in all member states of the European Union. I have asked that a confirmation letter be issued by the Home Office in London, and copied to the UK Borders Agency, so there should be no difficulties when you arrive. Do you understand the obligations and requirements you have undertaken to comply with as the conditions for accepting this visa for the purpose of entering the United Kingdom in order to contract lawful marriage and abide in that estate?"

Lori nodded silently, eyes wide.

"Then, Miss Loretta Louise Cavenham Keene, Dearest Lori, may I be the first to congratulate you and welcome you to the United Kingdom, in the name of Her Britannic Majesty, Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Great Britain, Her Dominions and Dependent Territories, and Head of the Commonwealth of Nations."

(I was aware that this, the whole speech etcetera, wasn't the usual protocol, or rather it was, but never used, because it was boring and dull, but Richard was making a production of it for Lori, hoping, I suppose, to impress her with the nature and history of the country she was hopefully going to make her home. I was less than impressed, but then I'm blasé about Britain's history because I'm from there, and I know what they used to get up to; I'll elaborate no further, except to say that Britain's history isn't all about great monarchs ruling in imperial splendour...)

Lori sat wide eyed, her eyes glittering like violet diamonds, absolutely still, as the formal speech rolled on, until Uncle Richard stepped around his desk, offered her his arm, and handed her passport to her as he raised her up.

She still said nothing, just looked at him, until I nudged her, whereupon she once again hugged him, whispering "Thank you, you wonderful man!" Her eyes brimmed over, and I scrabbled for a handkerchief, feeling a bit wet-eyed and weak-kneed myself; it was finally real; my girl was coming home with me to marry me!

Aunt Sophie hugged Lori again, saying "Come with me dear, let's fix your makeup, the boys are taking us to lunch, aren't they?" with a meaningful look over her shoulder.

Ladies Who Organise, never, ever cross them or get in their way!

I could only grin and nod foolishly, anticipation tingling in my whole mid-section. I didn't want to go to lunch; I wanted to pin my girl to a bed and nail her backside to it with my cock!

Richard looked at me in twinkle-eyed amusement.

"I know that look, y'know, you looked just exactly like your father for a second there. Calm down, old son, you have all the time in the world!"

The ladies came back, and we headed out for lunch at a charming little French bistro Richard knew. When we'd finished, Sophie announced she was taking Lori shopping, politely telling me to get lost; they had girl-shopping to do, and I'd be in the way. I asked Lori to get me some cotton or linen shirts, no man-made fabric, and left them to it while I strolled with Richard back to the consulate, chatting about life and family, and then went shopping for a present for my girl.

3 hours later, I wandered back to the consulate, as agreed, to be met by Lori, Sophie, and another heap of bags, boxes, and packages.

Lori showed me the shirts and underwear she had bought me, and I gave her the present I had bought her, an antique blue-tinged diamond pendant.

"It goes with your eyes, Kitten!" I told her, while Sophie looked on approvingly, "and it's also for your wedding day; you know, 'something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue'."

I hadn't forgotten Sophie, though. For her I had bought an exquisite Art-Deco diamond, emerald and polished jet tiger brooch, the most sophisticated jewel I could find for such an elegant lady. Sophie gasped, her eyes bright, before hugging me, saying "You are so much like your poor, dear father! Thank you, David."

For Richard, I had found a vintage Glashutte chronometer watch, which I asked Sophie to give him with love from Lori and me. The ladies had already been plotting and planning the wedding in England, so, knowing we would see them again soon enough, we took our leave, bundled all Lori's purchases into a taxi, and headed back to the hotel.

Once inside our suite, I tried to at least look at the stuff she had bought for me, but Lori had other ideas.

"So, moneybags, again you buy me diamonds, what gives?" she purred seductively.

"Well known aphrodisiac, Darling Girl, is it working?" I asked innocently.

For answer, she closed in, one hand on my belt while the other began squeezing and rubbing the bulge in my trousers, her lips drawing closer to mine.

"Now that we're almost married, I feel like taking advantage of you, Darling Boy, any objections?"

With my hands busily groping and kneading her wonderful bum cheeks, lifting and separating them, marvelling at the heft and firm springiness, the perfect globes fitting my hands so well, the pneumatic quality of them a wonder and a tremendous turn-on, I was in no shape to answer her; my throat had actually locked with my need for her!

I shook my head, while I still had coherent thought left, busily sliding down her panties and pushing my hands up her back under her dress, hoping to get high enough to unhook her shoulder straps from the inside and yank her dress off.

Lori left off groping me for a second, slipping off her dress straps, and I took hold of the material, sliding the dress down her marvellous body and onto the floor, with me ogling her soft curves and firm clear skin, before once again starting my explorations, rubbing, squeezing, touching, stroking, kissing and nibbling; I was like a starving man at a gourmet banquet; with so many treats, where do you begin?

Her hand on my cock was becoming more urgent as I teased and stroked her, a flush slowly spreading as her arousal grew, and my cock felt like an iron bar, the tightness in my groin almost unbearable.

Lori broke away from me to yank my shirt over my head, finally managing to get my trousers undone, and tugged them down, along with my shorts, for me to step out of them. Meanwhile, I had levered off my loafers, to stand in front of her, as naked as she was, my penis engorged and arching out, the head fully emerged, purple and glossy, the skin stretched tight.

Lori took hold of my naked cock, slowly pumping it, her bottom lip between her teeth, a sure sign she had something planned. Turning away from me, she once again backed her beautiful bum against my cock, trapping it in her bum-cleft, while I reached around her to clasp her marvellous breasts, squeezing her nipples between my fingers, rubbing and rolling the rubbery nubs as she reached behind me to link her fingers behind my neck.

That done, she began that wonderful up...down...up...down motion I found so irresistible, clenching her firm muscular buttocks around my cock as she slid up and down.

Lori knew I adored this, as I got to play with her breasts, kiss and lick her neck, and she could feel my hardness on her as she masturbated me.

One of my hands moved away from pinching her nipple, and Lori murmured in protest, so I moved my arm across both breasts, and Lori started rubbing both her nipples from side to side on my forearm, stimulating herself.

My free hand slid down her body, to caress her moist pussy, her clitoris already engorged and hard, standing proud of its sheath, and I gently rubbed and twirled it, knowing this was what she liked. Her breathing quickened in response, and she began to mutter "yes...yes...do that...yes..." as I slowly, gently frigged her.

I started sliding my finger, then two fingers into her tight, moist vagina, the succulent flesh lubricated by the juices running freely from her now, and her clitoris was slick with her juices, hard and oily, a sure sign she was almost there. I continued to rub and slide into her, Lori murmuring constantly now as I increased the pressure and speed, and her breathing escalated, coming in short gasping bursts, her orgasm almost upon her.

When she came, it was with a loud groan, trembling against me as the waves of pleasure pulsed through her, her pussy clamping and releasing convulsively on my probing fingers, a deep flush spreading up across her upper torso, her neck, and her face, making her lips, innocent of lipstick, swell and darken to an almost wine red, beads of perspiration bursting out on her forehead, the bridge of her nose, and the back of her adorable neck, smelling absolutely heavenly, like spicy candy, tasting tangy and sharp, making me even harder.

She sagged, and I eased her to the carpet, following her down, to kneel behind her as she shook in reaction, her orgasm trailing away. Eventually she recovered enough to look over her shoulder at me, a little disoriented, but smiling and contented.

"Hello Darling Boy!" she whispered, "That was nice, go to the top of the class! And now I have something for you!"

With that, she straightened out from where she leaned on me, on to her hands and knees, arching her back to make her magnificent arse tilt upwards, her open labia and vulva clearly visible as she presented to me.

"Davey, I want you to double-fuck me, OK?" she grinned, "You said you were going to monkey-fuck me, now's your chance, Stud-Boy!"

Shaking with lust, once again in the throes of adrenaline-assault, I knelt-up straight behind her, my cock pointing at her labia, my target, and stretched forward, holding her hips to bring her to me. I was going to slip it in slowly when I remembered; 'monkey-fuck, eh?'

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers