In Love with Lori Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,250 Followers

I grabbed hold of her sculpted rump, and slid my cock home in one swift plunge, making her yelp with the force of it, leaning over her and locking my arms around her midriff to support myself as I pumped my cock in and out of her as hard and fast as I could, more yelps, sighs, and liquid moans as I pumped and hammered, until;

"Now Davey, do it now, do it now!" she groaned.

Happy to oblige, I disengaged from her, took aim and slowly pushed my cock into her beautiful, tight, sinewy arse.

"Oh my GOD...OH MY GOD...OOOHHHMYGGOOOODDD!" she groaned as I revelled in the feel of her tight rectum sucking and squeezing at me, my already hyper-stimulated cock feeling twice as big as normal as I pumped and pounded. She came almost immediately, sobbing out loud, her anus clamping down on me as her vagina convulsed, dropping from the all-fours position to rest her face on the carpet, her arms spread wide. The angle of penetration was so acute that the constriction tipped me over, both of us coming together, me almost silently, gasping and sweating as my heart hammered, my blood pounded, my cock swelling up and exploding in her as it jammed tight in her tight rectum, shooting my spunk far up inside her bowels. Lori orgasmed again with a gasping, whistling scream, digging her fingers into the carpet for purchase as the waves of pleasure boiled through her, her tight rectal tube sucking and rippling along the length of my cock.

I continued pumping as my cock continued convulsing, the ripples in her anus dragging the sensation out, extending the pleasure for me, but at last, the fires began to burn low, and I reluctantly slid my deflating cock out of her sexy arse, the pink starfish convulsing and winking at me as adrenaline raced around her system, sperm dribbling out to trickle down her thighs as I withdrew.

I dropped to the floor next to her, fucked-out and ready for some rest, looking longingly at her beautiful face in repose, her eyes closed, and her breathing slowing back down to normal. Her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled at me.

"Hello, George of the Jungle! So that's what you call a monkey-fuck, is it? Remind me to try this again sometime soon!"

I could only grin, still too winded to reply.

Eventually, we had to get up from the carpet, and staggered to the shower, trying to revitalise but almost trembling with fatigue, so we climbed into bed for a nap, as we had reservations for dinner, and I didn't want to fall asleep face-down in the hors d'oeuvres.

We awoke together, feeling marvellously rested and refreshed, as though the sweaty sexual interlude two hours earlier hadn't happened, and spent a very enjoyable few minutes kissing and cuddling, indulging in some good-natured groping , fondling, tickling and squeezing, before I grew silent, trying to frame properly what I wanted to say.

Lori immediately picked up that something was on my mind, and, concern, and a little apprehension flickering across her face, asked me what was the problem.

"Darling Girl, there's something I want to tell you, and I don't quite know how to start."

Immediately, dread and imminent loss flickered in her glorious eyes, as she started telling herself that this was all a fantasy and I was going to leave her after all, so I rushed to put her mind at ease.

"Stop that, now! This is nothing bad; it's about us, and what it means to us! I'm not going anywhere, not without you, you minxy little sexpot, we're in this for the long-haul now!"

Lori looked relieved, but now puzzlement was darkening her eyes as she looked at me quizzically.

"Baby-Girl, you remember you said you can smell me on my freshly washed and pressed shirts, when all I can smell is laundry detergent and fabric conditioner?"

She nodded, looking mystified

"Well, I remember reading an article in a medical journal that there is considerable anecdotal evidence that some women can develop extreme olfactory hypersensitivity, for a variety of medical reasons, but one of the most common and well recorded causes...is pregnancy."

She looked at me blankly for a second, then looked at me closely, looking for the rejection she feared, to turn away, tears starting in her beautiful, incredible, startling eyes.

"Oh Davey, I know what I said and did before, but I don't want to trap you into anything, I promise you, I just......" she trailed off, probably because I was grinning like a pumpkin, then pulling her close to kiss her nose, her eyes, licking her tears away, licking her lips, and finally a long, satisfying, sloppy kiss.

Lori pulled away to look into my eyes, her wondrous eyes darker, more violet than blue, as she collected her thoughts.

"Does this change things, Davey? Between us, I mean."

"In what way, Angel-May?" I retorted, "We want babies, lots of babies, maybe we caught one already, what could possibly be wrong in that?"

I was still grinning like an idiot, the prospect of having the family I wanted, with the girl I loved, was hiking-up my libido several notches and it showed.

"You say the nicest things, Darling Boy!" she purred, not slow to note my arousal, and stroking me as she stroked herself.

"We have a couple of hours before dinner, Davey, you want to fool around a little?" she asked, looking most especially appealing. Her skin was glowing with health; her eyes were bright and shading to violet, indicating to me that she was truly in the mood to play; her hair smelled of fresh peaches and girl, and her scent, that spicy, cotton-candy aroma of hers, was driving me to distraction.

I slid down to find her lips, kissing and probing with my tongue, while my hands explored her body, touching, caressing, pinching lightly and twirling. Lori in turn was being no less tactile, rubbing and squeezing my genitals, scraping her thumb across the tip of my penis, and generally keying me up, without trying to tip me over the edge.

By now, she was lying down next to me, and so I moved to kneel between her thighs, sliding her down the bed until she was lying flat. She guessed what I wanted, and stretched out luxuriantly, lifting her pelvis as I slipped my hands under her buttocks, pulling her even closer to me, as I stretched out and began exploring her swelling labia with my tongue, stabbing and lapping, probing the slick, succulent flesh, the taste of her mingling inextricably with her own scent, at once sweet, salty, tangy and spicy. I continued probing and licking, and she began to murmur in appreciation, small tremors running through her as I lapped against her clitoris, the bud starting to emerge from its hood and harden as she became more and more aroused.

I was becoming inflamed by the smell of her, the taste of her, the nearness of her, and the pheromones she was releasing were beginning to again play trills and arpeggio's on my limbic system, where the most primitive and basic urges live. I had to have more of her! I snarled wordlessly and pulled her even closer, getting back to my knees to pull her up against my mouth, her head and neck resting on the bed, the rest of her body pulled in close to me, her shoulders almost lying on my thighs. I clamped my arm tightly around her midsection, holding her in to me, with her pussy pulled up high against my mouth, where I could lap and suck, and tease, and taste her delicious juices.

Lori pushed herself even closer in to me, her legs now so bent over her feet were almost touching the bed behind her, and her anus presented perfectly for my exploring tongue.

With quick, flicking movements of my tongue, barely caressing the pink flesh of her anal entrance, I let her know what my intentions were.

"You... dirty....dirty, fucker" she gritted, "yes...do it now, now, harder...yes...fuck! harder!" lifting her legs and resting the backs of her thighs on my shoulders so she was almost upside down, her back to me, squirming her shoulders so she could hold me to stop herself slipping back down

I obliged, pulling her up until her buttocks were almost in my face, her anus right under my nose, and bored in with my tongue, as deep as I could reach, rasping and lapping at all of her anal tube that I could reach. At the same time, I reached around her thigh to stroke and rub her clitoris, sliding my fingers in and out of her soaking pussy, while the palm of my hand, lubricated with her free-flowing juices, rubbed inexorably back and forth over her clitoris.

There could be only one outcome.

When her orgasm came, I could feel her muscles thrumming like high-tension power cables, the tendons in legs taut, and her blood drumming in my ears as her thighs clamped on either side of my head. It built in a series of waves, her gasps getting louder, sharper, less controlled, until finally she came with a shattering scream, hands digging into my thighs as a flood of her feminine juices sprayed across my mouth and chin, tangy, sweet and spicy, a distillation of her own special essence. Her nails gripped me painfully as she hung on to her position and rode out the waves of orgasm pulsing through her, her eyes screwed shut, tears leaking from under her tight-shut eyelids.

Eventually, gradually, she came down, sagging against me, limp and unresisting, her stomach muscles jumping and quivering in reaction and aftershock, in the throes of 'Le petit mort', her head lolling on the bed, her face calm, totally at rest.

At last, she opened her eyes, to see me looking down at her. She reached out and stroked my arm.

"Hello, Doctor Man", she slurred sleepily, a sweet, relaxed smile on her face. I was somewhat less than relaxed. Her juices, the taste, smell and sight of her, had given me a truly epic hard on, and she noticed it, reaching down to trail her fingers across the tip, making me jump and shiver.

"That didn't do much for you, did it, my poor baby Boy?" she smiled, "let me make it up to you. This is all for you, Davey."

She was wrong about that; I was reared-up, more erect than I had ever been, my penis bone-hard and inflexible.

Lori opened her legs, running her fingers up and down her crevice, lubricating her finger properly with her own juices, and then sliding her finger into her anus, dipping it in slowly at first, gradually inserting her finger in as far as it would go, then another finger, working away at her ring, loosening herself for me. Sweat began to sheen her forehead, and I knew she was nearly ready for me.

"Come here, Lover Boy, I have a present for you!" she husked at me, and I shuffled forward on my knees, to cover her with my body, seeking out her lips as I kissed her, this beautiful girl, my lover, my sister, my soon-to-be wife, and now, maybe, hopefully, the mother of my child.

I supported myself over her, as she caressed and fondled my thrumming cock, eyes dancing as she caught her bottom lip between her teeth, always a good sign!

Lori lifted her pelvis, positioning me, and nodded, my signal to start pushing slowly into her tight hot pussy, a slow steady press forward until I was all the way in, then as I kissed my darling girl deeply and passionately, her breasts pressed against my chest, I began slowly pumping my cock in long steady strokes.

I continued to pump and grind into her, she clamping her lips over mine, and wrapping her arms around my neck to keep me in place as I humped her pussy for all I was worth, sliding my cock in and out as she flicked her tongue in and out of my mouth, setting the tempo for me.

At last, I began to approach my climax; I had been hyper-stimulated by what had gone before, and the feel of Lori moving underneath me, her nipples rubbing against my chest like two little thumbs, her mouth and tongue working on mine, were becoming too much for me, and I began to speed up. Lori knew I was getting there, and she wrapped her legs around my waist to give herself more purchase as she pumped my cock, not trying to come herself, but making sure I had as good a time as she had.

When I came, it was like a light snapped on in my head, my body going rigid as the spunk roared out of me, jetting into her in long, bullet-hard spurts, Lori climaxing again, her vaginal tube pulsing against my cock, muscular ripples pumping even more spunk out of my distended cock, her breathing harsh and shallow into my mouth, her lips still locked onto mine.

I collapsed, dazed, still embedded to the hilt in her hot, tight pussy, rolling over to roll her on top of me, kissing and squeezing her to me, fondling her astonishing bum-cheeks, never wanting to let her go, trembling and quivering as my adrenaline high slowly dissipated, limbic system still triggering and re-triggering as her pheromones rocketed around my system, calm only gradually returning, my breathing and heart-rate slowing back to normal.

"Are you done, you sex-obsessed English pervert?" She grinned, eyes alight with suppressed laughter,

"Now that you've knocked me up, are you gonna buy me dinner, or do I have to go back to turning tricks in the lobby?"

Chuckling at her cheerful vulgarity, and marvelling at her ability to say just the right thing, I smacked her on her Oh! so smackable rump.

"Up you, we are going out; I am taking the most beautiful girl in the world out to dinner, it's a beautiful night, the restaurant comes highly recommended, and I feel like showing off my dazzler of a fiancée, the mother of my baby!"

Lori's eyes sparkled with unshed tears, as she said with a big smile "Say that again!"

"Of course, darling! My fiancée, and, without a doubt, the most beautiful expectant mother on the planet. Our baby is so lucky to be having you for a mother!"

Lori dimpled at the compliment, suddenly looking so much younger than her nearly twenty years, and slowly disengaged herself from the still semi-rigid cock embedded in her, getting up and preparing to have a shower, the spunk dribbling down her leg as she stood.

"Oh! Eewww! Gross!" She exclaimed, "How much of this stuff have you got, anyway?"

"Dunno," I replied, "I did try an experiment to see how much I could do in a day, however, so here's a quick note-to-self; don't look in your purse..."

Lori laughed out loud.

"You pig, you gross, disgusting pig, you make all the other gross pigs look like cuddly bunny rabbits! I'm going to scrub, now, before I catch Gross Pig Disease off you!"

With a sexy flirt of her star-quality rear end, Lori padded over to the bathroom.

"I want to shower, alone, understand? If you come sneaking in, I promise you, I will shove my foot up your ass, fiancée or no, you got that?"

I could see she meant it, and nodded surrender; in any case, I was, for now, completely drained and deflated. If I did sneak into the bathroom now, all I would be good for would be to hand her a towel or applaud.

I had fallen asleep waiting for her to finish in the bathroom, so I came awake with a start when something flicked the end of my penis, painfully.

I looked up to see Lori grinning at me, ready to flick another one across by best friend if I hadn't awakened.

"Come on, Jabba the Butt, hands off cock, on with socks, you're taking me to dinner, get moving!"

I raised-up, seeing her properly, a sight I never tire of; she had obviously finished her toilette, she looked serenely beautiful, hair glossy and skin glowing, and I felt myself twitch involuntarily at the sight of her.

"Oho, no you don't!" she exclaimed, "dinner first, I am so looking forward to it, so get moving, slowcoach!"

Muttering about domineering women and their compulsive need to bark orders while scratching their arses and farting, I slid off the bed, and blearily looked her in the face, still only partially awake.

"See, there, now that wasn't so bad, was it?" she smiled sweetly, and as I turned away to head to the bathroom, she swatted me, hard, across my bare backside.

"Domineering women, yeah?" she grinned and I could only smile sheepishly.

(At this point, just let me just correct any misconceptions you may have about the nature of our relationship. Lori is not at all submissive or compliant, nor excessively feminine or inhibited unless she feels like it; she does what she does because she wants to, and she's quite capable of kicking me in the balls while punching me in the throat if she felt I deserved it, knowing since childhood that I was handicapped by nature and upbringing from whaling her back.)

Twenty minutes later, power-showered, shaved, brushed and spruced, I came out and headed for my closet, to try and find something reasonably dressy to wear, instead of the dockers and (expensive!) linen work shirts I had brought, remembering that Lori had bought me some clothes.

Smart girl, she had found a shop selling Pink's shirts, in English sizes, the little fox logo an instant reminder of home, so she had picked up an armful in my size, as well as, to my gratified surprise, several pairs of Farah slacks, the type I wore when I wasn't in scrubs or cargo pants.

I also found a box with a ribbon on it, with my name on a card. Inside were a set of discreet Union Jack cufflinks, and a thin dress watch, perhaps because she was embarrassed by the scuffed-up Mickey Mouse watch I wore. I wasn't; Charlie gave it to me when I was eight, and I prized it above all other things (except Lori, of course).

So, scrubbed-up, dressed in my new clothes, and ready to face the world, I waited for Lori to emerge from her dressing room. It was worth it.

She had on a stunning strapless, skin-tight red satin Bodycon dress, paired with teetering red stilettos and natural stockings, and she looked devastating, a 5-alarm call-out if I had ever seen one.

"Like?" she asked, smiling and posing for me.

"Like!" I agreed, ready to forego dinner if she gave the slightest hint. I offered her my arm. "Shall we go?"

Lori smiled her sweet smile, lips startlingly red against her fair, porcelain skin and midnight hair.

"With pleasure, kind sir," and, taking my arm, we headed down to the lobby, where we had a car waiting for us.

"Davey, we won't be alone for dinner, do you mind?" she asked slightly apprehensively.

"I'm fine with it if you are" I responded, "who's joining us?"

"I asked Aunt Sophie to join us, I need to make arrangements....and I need to talk with her...about the baby" said Lori in a small, worried voice. I pulled her close to me.

trying to keep her focussed and upbeat; worrying was definitely not good for the baby.

"Don't worry, darling, Sophie is seriously besotted with you, it'll be fine, you'll see."

I understood completely what was happening with her though; studying medicine had given me certain insights, after all. With Mother gone, who else was she going to turn to? She had no living female relatives, and those female relatives of mine that I knew about, I wouldn't have let within a mile of my darling girl. While I knew about the mechanics of the situation, the emotional side was a closed book to me, but what I did know from my medical student days was that pregnant women want, and need, other women around them, preferably close relatives, and definitely not men.

We arrived at the restaurant to find Sophie and a young Consular Security officer/driver waiting for us, so we went in to our table, causing a bit of a flutter among the other patrons; a young man escorting an elegant older lady, and a stunner in a mini-dress, with a diplomatic car waiting outside, but Lori was too distracted to notice the attention, a worrying sign of just how wound-tight she really was.

After the usual small talk, Sophie thanked us for the invitation, although admitting she was a little puzzled and mystified as to why it had come so late in the day.

Lori apologised for the abrupt invitation, explaining in a low voice about her possible condition, and her worries, and most of all, what Sophie and Richard would think of her. I kept shut and busied myself with an in-depth, forensic examination of the menu; right now Lori needed a mother, not a boyfriend.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,250 Followers