In Love with Lori Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,262 Followers

Sophie took her hand, smiling sympathetically, in-tune with how worried Lori was.

"Nonsense, Dear Girl, with a smasher like you, I'm surprised David here" (swift kick under the table to drag my attention away from the menu), "managed to restrain himself at all. It happens all the time now, it's more the norm today than the exception, so put it out of your mind!"

She suddenly grinned, looking 20 years younger and more like Lori's older sister than my aunt.

"Besides, I know exactly what you're going through, dear. Just between us, I had to practically vault down the aisle to get to the altar before the baby did!"

I laughed out loud; Lori looked relieved, eyes bright with unshed tears, so Sophie took her off to the bathroom. I wondered idly why women always go in pairs, did they take notes, or hold up score cards, or perhaps give running commentaries, blow-by-blow accounts or something. I was a long way away, busy with thoughts like this, off in my own world of speculation when my family returned, Sophie looking severely at me as I returned to planet reality, saying "Close your mouth dear, you're dribbling!"

They both looked relaxed and composed again, so I took it arrangements had been made, connections and lines of communication established, and all was well, so we settled down to having a nice family dinner.

Interestingly, during the course of the meal, I discovered that Sophie's oldest son was named Hugo, and I revealed to Sophie that one of my middle names was Hugo, which made her a bit misty-eyed.

"Your dear father was so fond of Richard, but I never knew he named you after Hugo. He was Richard's younger brother, he died when they were boys; he was a year or two younger than your father, I think. They were all such close friends, I'm glad David remembered him in you; I know your Uncle Richard will be pleased. Dear Sweet David!"

At last, the evening came to an end, Sophie took to her car, pecking me and hugging Lori close, telling her not to worry, it's bad for the baby, and that she would see her in a couple of weeks in England, there was a wedding to plan! She wished us safe journey to the UK, and whisked away. Lori was relaxed now; she had found a mother-figure she could trust. I guessed Sophie was going to play a major part of our lives from now on.

I was decidedly mellowed by the evening; I had just had a good meal, my girl was the most beautiful woman in the room, and our wedding was materializing. I definitely felt like celebrating, and I could tell Lori felt the same.

It was with no little sense of anticipation that we headed back to the hotel. Whatever Sophie had said to Lori, it seemed to have done the trick; there was no more trepidation on her part, and she was her normal, laughing, and cheerfully vulgar self. I was in stitches on the way home, her outrageous banter and comments making the driver and I roar with laughter.

We got back to our suite, both of us in a high state of excitement. Lori had been giving me some decidedly expectant looks and hand squeezes, and whatever perfume she was wearing had been worth the money, because it was definitely having the right effect on me; that, and that sex-bomb dress she was almost wearing, a few dozen square inches of satin fabric wrapped around her stunning body, causing a ripple of interest from every man present, and not a few women, and looks of black spite and envy from almost every other woman. My girl, even when she wasn't trying, she certainly knew how to make an entrance!

We hustled up to the suite with almost indecent haste, lips locking before the door had even closed, my hands roaming over her lovely firm bum, smoothing the material of her dress over her lush, tight body to cup and mould her stunning, gravity-defying breasts.

I flipped the zip on the dress, and pulled it all the way down, allowing me to slide it off her, revealing her extreme lack of underwear. No bra, of course, but her thong...it was two loops of thin ribbon, no more than tape, really, with a crotch-piece the size of two silver dollars, just enough to satisfy any legislation about being indecently dressed in public. I was astounded, and considerably turned-on, to realise I had been out all evening with a girl wearing what amounted to a wide belt and a few inches of ribbon.

Lori was keeping herself busy. She had already unbuttoned my shirt and was tugging it off, while I was undoing my slacks and pushing them off, all the while our mouths glued together, our tongues fencing as we waltzed and stumbled to the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes, shoes, and underwear.

As soon as we hit the bed, she slid up against me, holding me tight as I groped and raided and plundered her stunning backside, clasping those phenomenal globes in each hand to lift and separate them, pulling them apart to stretch her anus open enough for my probing fingers. Lori closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations, while rubbing, squeezing and jerking my cock, pulling it in long strokes as the blood rushed in to engorge it, making it hard and ready.

I rolled on top of Lori, I wanted to lick and nibble her nipples; they'd been staring at me all though dinner, and I had been lost in contemplation of them, causing Sophie to ask me several times if I was feeling alright, I seemed a little distracted...

Keeping a firm hold on her gourmet feast of an arse, I slid down to put my mouth level with her erect nipples, licking, nibbling and sucking them while still clutching and squeezing her buttocks, working my fingers closer to her anus. Lori arched her back to thrust her breasts out even further, her nipples standing out in even higher relief, rosy pink and rubber-hard.

Her legs drifted open, her thighs parting, and I slid further down between them, my elbows on the bed, her beautiful labia within reach of my probing tongue. Her spicy, tangy, sweet aroma filled my head, the musk of her excitement making me feel light-headed and horny in the extreme.

I began to lap at her labia, sliding my tongue between them, looking for her clitoris in its little hiding place, but also kissing and nibbling at her outer lips, before boring in more seriously with my tongue, swirling it around between her labia minora, her inner lips, lapping at her vulva to taste her tangy sweetness. I lapped and swirled, licked and kissed, Lori arching her back or groaning when I caressed a particularly sensitive area.

My efforts were making themselves felt. Lori clamped my head between her hands, holding me in place, and I could feel her tendons tightening as her arousal heightened, her thighs flexing as I sucked, licked and groped. I slid a finger into her anus, making her mew and buck, and pumped it in time to my licking, something I knew she particularly loved, her head tossing from side to side, and her breath coming in harsh whistling gasps as she gritted her teeth. I continued to suck at her labia, softly grazing them with my teeth, making her jump and quiver, until I began to rasp her clitoris, now fully out in the open, with the flat of my tongue, rubbing and flicking faster and faster, as I sensed her climax approaching, until with one last convulsive arch of her back, she came, screaming and shuddering, "Oh GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, OOOOHHH...FUCK, OH FUCK......OOOOOOHHHH FUUUCCCKKK!", in convulsions so strong I was astonished, but very, very gratified!

Her tremors died down, and her midriff dropped back onto the bed as her legs slid back down and apart, her hands dropped away from my head as she relaxed, completely sated.

I was still in the enviable position of being between her thighs, staring at her delectable vulva, enjoying the fabulous scenery, when she opened her eyes and looked blurrily down at me.

"Hey Doctor Man!" she whispered.

"Hey yourself, sister of mine" I whispered back, "Is all to Milady's satisfaction?"

A big, sleepy grin fleeted across her face, her white, even teeth flashing in her lovely smile; right now, she looked like all my birthdays rolled into one.

"What about you?" she asked softly, "you got nothing out of that, you only thought of me, you darling Boy, come here!"

Her eyes were luminous, glittering, and I wanted to do anything this marvellous creature asked of me. I wouldn't say I got nothing out of it; I was highly stimulated, my cock felt like I could vault across the room on it, it was pulsing, hard and fully engorged, ready to take on any challenge!

"As you command, my Princess" I grinned, and slid up the bed to her. "What do you command, speak and it shall be done, for you are my Princess!"

Lori pulled my head close, and planted a big, wet, very sexy kiss on me, reaching down to take hold of my thrumming penis, slowly sliding her hand up and down, testing the length, judging the worth; I just hoped it passed muster!

She kissed me again, and again, not letting go of my stiff cock, and then slid down to place her mouth level with my penis, sliding round some more so that we were now lying on our sides, opposite way round to each other, and I realised what she wanted to do for me, as I knew what I wanted to do for her. I pulled her on top of me, my hands fondling and parting her superb buttocks, my tongue licking and rubbing at her engorged vulva, searching for her clitoris.

Lori meanwhile was licking the end of my penis, delightful lapping strokes to the tip and sides, behind the bell-shaped head, and along the underside, down to my scrotum, to lick around my sac, gently lapping at the seeds inside, finally sucking first one, then the other, giving me a delightful sensation as my scrotum tightened and my cock arched out even harder. Lori alternately sucked and pulled at my testicles, before returning to my cock, licking back along the length to the tip. Now she swirled her tongue around the very tip, using slow, rasping movements to stimulate and delight me, running the tip of her tongue into the slit and wriggling it slightly, sending electric shivers through my groin and midsection, making my cock leap and twitch involuntarily in her mouth. She began a slow, soft suction, long deep strokes, her head bobbing slowly as she controlled my arousal, her hand grasping my cock tightly in case I started trying to ram it into her mouth and throat in my excitement.

I was in a world of my own. My face was buried in Lori's crotch, my tongue lapping at her labia, lightly rasping over the exposed tip of her clitoris, boring in insistently, stabbing into her spongy anus, licking and parting her labia and inner lips, swirling around in her vagina, and returning to her clitoris, all the while surrounded by her marvellously spicy, tangy, sweet scent. Every time I lightly flicked her little nub, she started and quivered, and I wanted to taste more of her. I started licking her clitoris more seriously, making her squirm and gasp even as she plated my cock, watching as her nub slowly emerged from its hooded hiding place, to harden and swell as her arousal ramped up again.

I gradually slid my thumb into her pussy, pumping slowly, in time with my laps at her clitoris, finally removing my thumb altogether. She moaned at that, but then I slid my lubricated thumb into her anus, making her gasp and clamp her lips tighter around my cock. Her clitoris was now fully engorged, pale and hard, a perfect target for my probing tongue. Her juices ran and oozed onto my chin and down my neck, the scent making me plate her harder with my tongue, with longer, slower strokes, now rasping firmly and exclusively at her wet, oily clitoris, while my thumb pumped in and out of her anus.

The end came suddenly, convulsively. Lori clamped her mouth down on my cock as her orgasm ripped though her, her thighs drummed around my ears as her vulva rippled and trembled, opening and closing like a portal as the walls pulsed in time to the waves running through her.

As she began to come down, she sucked harder, gently running her nails along my straining penis as she pumped in time to her suctioning. When, finally, she squeezed my scrotum gently, rhythmically, I could hold back no longer.

As I came, Lori deliberately pulled her head away, to spray my spunk over her face and neck, onto her lips, and into her open mouth, spurt after spurt, until I had nothing left to ejaculate, and my convulsing cock dry heaved and twitched until my orgasm had passed. As I calmed down, she gave the head a final soft lick and swirl with her tongue, polishing and cleaning it as, at last, I began to soften.

Lori scootched around to face me, looking like every man's ultimate pornographic fantasy, streaks, splatters and long translucent ropes of sperm criss-crossing her face and dripping from her chin onto her neck and upper chest. She gave me a dazzling smile, and a pecked "Thank you, Darling!" before sliding off the bed and disappearing into the bathroom. I slumped back, truly buggered, completely shagged-out and unable to think coherently, except to think muzzily to myself 'Damn, that girl smells EXACTLY like Christmas!' I never heard her come back in: I was out for the count.

I awoke to my two favourite things in the world; the sight of Lori, naked except for my shirt (again!), and the scent of fresh coffee. She was sitting cross-legged next to me, looking gravely at me over the top of her cup, a long slow smile breaking out when she saw me open my eyes.

"Hello Sleepy Sam, a very good morning to you!" she grinned, "I thought you were going to sleep all day! Daylight's wasting Mister, get up and have some breakfast, I ordered the full English for you, and may God have mercy on your arteries, so uppee, uppee, rise and shinee!"

At last, I thought, no more bloody croissants, followed by another thought; is that me? Dear God, it is me, shit, I really need a shower!

"Can it wait 10 minutes, baby? I really need to use the shower."

She dimpled. "10 minutes, then I'm sending it away, clock's ticking, stud!"

Well within the 10 minutes, I was sitting and chatting over a leisurely breakfast with my beautiful sister/lover/wife-to-be, with no need, for once, to rush anywhere. Lori was done with shopping, she had what she wanted, and it wasn't in her nature to shop pointlessly, so I watched her, an entertainment I never tired of.

After a while, she stood up and stretched luxuriously.

"So Doctor Man, what do you want to do today?"

My eyes said it all, which Lori picked up immediately, raising one eyebrow at me archly, a mannerism she had copied, or inherited directly, from Charlie, a slow grin spreading across her face.

"You dirty little pervert, down boy!" she giggled, "I meant do some sightseeing or something!"

The sights I was seeing were quite enough for me right now, all my systems jumping to attention as I watched her lovely, toned, phenomenally pneumatic body ripple and quiver as she stretched.

"If you want this to go down, you'll have to do something about it!" I snickered at her, watching her erect nipples dance and jiggle inside her open shirt.

"We'll see!" she retorted, walking across the bedroom toward the bathroom, with me ogling her world-beater of a bum, bobbing around under the tail of her shirt like two rabbits screwing in a pillowcase. She stopped at the bathroom door, looked over her shoulder at me with a tiny smile, and let her shirt slide off, before undulating through the door without another backwards glance.

I know an invitation when I see one, so I hurriedly gulped the rest of my coffee to fortify myself, dropped my robe and made a beeline for the bathroom.

Inside, Lori had stepped into the wet-room, her shape slightly indistinct in among the steam billowing out of the entrance, but I knew where she was alright, I could see enough to get me very interested indeed.

She was busy soaping her marvellous body, her hands cupping her breasts as she looked over at me, that wicked, lip-biting grin again telling me she had something on her dirtily inventive mind, and so I stepped up to her, sliding my hands around her to cup and squeeze her buttocks and pull her into me, feeling my erect cock lying against her equally firm abdomen. I began running my hands up and down, feeling her up from her lumbar dimples to the tops of her thighs, enjoying immensely the feel of the slippery flesh, the heft and spring of her cheeks, and the warmth and slipperiness of the cleft between them.

Lori, meanwhile, had soaped-up my cock, sliding her hand up and down from root to apex, her other hand holding the back of my head as we kissed and licked each other,

I was definitely feeling the need to progress, and Lori, sensing my need, pulled me further under the spray, washing the soap off me, and, with a sweet smile, dropped to her knees, sliding her lovely lips around my straining penis. She licked and lapped, rubbing the head with the flat of her tongue, staring up at me with those enormous blue-violet eyes, then rapidly sliding the tip into the sensitive slit at the end, making me jump as the sensation blasted up my spine from my tail-bone in a jolt of pleasure.

She continued lapping at the head, engulfing it with her lips, to begin a slow, suctioning, up-down bobbing. She looked so hot, so damned sexy like this, I had difficulty keeping upright, and I knew this was going to make me blow my top if she didn't stop soon. I pulled away, raising her to her feet, answering her inquiring look by turning her to face the wall. She knew what I wanted to do, placing her hands flat against the wall, holding out her gorgeous rump, her labia clearly visible from the rear. I slid my hands around her, holding, squeezing and caressing her marvellous breasts, holding her close to slot my cock into her bum-cleft, the cheeks clenching rhythmically to massage my cock as I licked and kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders, but not hard enough to leave marks; you don't deface a work of art, a marvel of nature, like that.

I could have kept this up for ages, the feel of her awesome buttocks enfolding my cock, her lovely firm breasts and erected nipples a delight to hold and squeeze, an amazingly erotic and satisfying experience.

At last, Lori decided she wanted to move it along, reaching behind to squeeze and fondle my scrotum, before holding my cock firmly and guiding it to her labia, working the tip of my cock around her entrance, prepping herself for the invasion to come, and then pushing back against me as I slowly pushed forward, sliding my cock into her in one long, slow glide, her breath hissing between her teeth as my cock invaded her pussy.

I slid one hand from her breast to rub and massage her flat stomach, intending to caress and touch her, to give her the same pleasure I was receiving, but got a head shake.

"Please Davy, sore. Let me, this is all for you, for last night." She breathed. I understood immediately, and clasped hold of her breasts again, tweaking and twirling her nipples, making her gasp, before moving my hands down to her hips, marvelling anew at how even the small of her back, arched inwards to thrust out her buttocks, could be so unbelievably sexy.

She began pushing back against me as I thrust harder into her, the sound of my groin slapping against her loud in the shower room. Her gasps and my harsh breathing echoed as we speeded up, Lori now making mewing sounds, me desperately trying not to come yet, I wanted this to go on, for us to meet.

When Lori's orgasm broke, she leaned back against me, grabbing the back of my neck, pushing herself into me, as the walls of her pussy squeezed tight around me, vaginal contractions rippling along the length of my cock. The combination of constriction and pulsing pushed me over the edge, my spunk rushing out of me in a muscular contraction almost painful in its intensity, the tip of my cock almost unbearably sensitised by all that had gone before.

I stood behind her, buried to the hilt, and groaned as spurt after spurt, semen I didn't know I still had in me, pumped out of my twitching cock and rushed into her fluttering, convulsing pussy. Finally, I was able to slump against my darling, her head already leaning on the wall as her orgasm died away, both of us twitching and trembling in reaction, letting the hot spray drum over us, calming and re-invigorating both of us after the shattering sexual escapade we'd just indulged in.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,262 Followers