In Love with Lori Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

My cock grew soft and slipped from her, semen trailing out after it to run down her leg, and I thought again how things had turned out, the irony that now I was here, doing this with my own half-sister, the love of my life and hopefully soon-to-be mother of our child, brought together by shared loss. We cleaned up, soaped and rinsed off, and dried each other, me enjoying immensely the opportunity to handle such a feast of softly pliant, malleable, pneumatic girl-flesh!

After more coffee, and a leisurely, extended kissing, stroking and touching session, I remembered I had something to tell her, something I had meant to tell her earlier, before the sexual shenanigans had so effectively derailed my train of thought.

"Lori, we do have somewhere to go today, I forgot to tell you."

She raised an eyebrow at me again.

"Really, do tell, Darling Boy!"

"In amongst all the calls I made yesterday, I had a chat with my old friend Georgie from Medical School. His father is a Visiting Professor of Obstetrics at Brigham & Women's Hospital, and as it's part of Harvard Medical School, ergo the best, I asked him to have a word with the old boy. We're going to see him later this morning, if you don't mind; I got a text confirming the appointment."

Lori giggled, her finger tracing my jawline as she smiled.

"David Richard Hugo Denham, how in the hell did you get to be so organised? As I remember, mom couldn't get you to clean your room, now you're organising our lives! Of course I don't mind, how sweet of you to think of me!"

I hugged her close as I grinned happily at her.

"You're my family, both of you, only the best for my family."

Lori glowed, her eyes sparkling like miniature violet fireworks.

"Family, I like that, we're a family! You and me, and baby makes three! Have I told you lately that I love you, Darling Boy?"

"Not in the last few minutes, so you better do it now!" I grinned.

We ordered a car to take us to the hospital, got dressed, and went down to the lobby to await our car, and were soon on our way to Longwood.

The examination was a simple, straightforward thing. Lori wasn't far enough gone for a scan to be meaningful, of course, but the other tests confirmed that she was indeed pregnant. I was already sure, but it was nice to have it confirmed by another medical practitioner, especially someone I knew and trusted, who actually knew what he was talking about.

Now that her pregnancy was confirmed, I was elated; the news was having a profoundly aphrodisiac effect on me, and I wanted to get her back to the hotel to explore her a little bit more. Lori was also feeling it, I could sense, but first she wanted to explore Boston a little during the daylight hours, poke around antique stores and markets, and generally walk me around, knowing how keyed-up I was. I could tell she was enjoying my growing discomfort, her mischievous grin telling me all I needed to know. All I could think about was humping her, and the more I looked at her, the more desirable she looked; the more desirable she looked, the more I wanted to fuck her brains out. And she kept looking at me with that lip-between-the-teeth grin, enjoying herself mightily.

It was all starting to get to me. We would sit in a pavement cafe, sipping coffee, other patrons and passers-by staring at this lovely girl with the film-star looks and killer figure, and I felt exceedingly proud she was with me, but I also had to almost physically restrain myself from dragging her into an alley-way for a quickie knee-trembler, staying my hand with an effort of will, knowing she was planning some new sexual shenanigans.

By the time we got back to the hotel, I was almost bent double with the effort of concealing my unruly erection. My balls felt like they were wrapped in baling-wire, and I was almost panting with suppressed lust. Lori, of course, was enjoying my discomfort no end.

We got the door open, and I made a grab for her, but she danced out of my way, grinning broadly, torturing me with her nearness.

"Wait here, Davey, I have a little something for you!" she smiled, glee in her voice as she glided into the bedroom, her arse dancing under her dress, heating me up even more.

After what felt like an age, I heard her calling, so made my way in, expecting something special; it had better be , after the slow build-up today!

She was standing, posing, in what looked like a black all-in-one latex body suit with impossibly high stiletto heels. I goggled at her; I was expecting special, this was fucking fantastic!

"Hi Honey" she purred, "Want to fool around a little?"

I growled, past words, and moved in for the kill, dropping my clothes as I stumbled across the room, taking her in my arms, and kissing her as I groped and squeezed, running my hands over her to find the zipper or fastenings.

"There isn't one", she said, smiling sexily at my look of confusion, "It's a Play-Suit, a new kind of material, body heat seals the seams once you put it on. If you want to take it off, you'll have to tear it off!"

Suited me; I could see every single contour, every muscle, her nipples, poking out solidly, even her labia, sharply outlined in the skin-tight material. The suit looked like PVC or latex, but felt like cloth, and I found I could get a purchase, but I hesitated, I wanted to drink in the sight of my sister dressed like this, like a vamp from a video game, her porcelain skin startlingly white against the shiny black material, her crimson lipstick a bold slash of colour setting-off her jet black hair, exactly the same colour and gloss as the suit. Right there and then her fuck-factor leaped up several hundred percent; she was fucking awesome, and she was mine!

Lori slowly turned for me, displaying her magnificent body, her lovely springy buttocks, her lumbar dimples, her long, lithe legs, all perfectly picked-out by the suit.

At last, I could take no more, and gathering her in my arms, pulled her onto the bed for some serious kissing and groping. She didn't resist, giving me that slow smile that means she's enjoying herself.

I kissed her once more, then trailed my tongue down her body, flicking her nipples in turn, making her jump, demonstrating just how skin-tight that suit really was, to her pussy, where I rubbed and ground my tongue against her clearly outlined labia, making her gasp and quiver, and start hunching her groin against my face to intensify the sensation.

I slid my hands under her buttocks, feeling the firm muscles tense and relax as I squeezed and massaged, my mouth still working against her cloth covered vulva.

Now I turned her over, onto her front, and began kneading and squeezing her lovely bum, pulling her cheeks apart and stretching the material over her anus as it gaped and closed under the material, before relaxing my grip on her cheeks, instead, rubbing her pussy again with one hand, and lightly rubbing her anus with one finger of my other hand, feather-light touches that she must have felt as the lightest of touches through the material of her suit, a mere hint of pressure, on her anus. Lori writhed and wriggled, saying "Oh...Oh...harder, please... harder...oh!"

In response, I started tracing the outline of her labia with one finger, running it lightly around the outside of her outlined labia, then along the clearly defined centre line, making her writhe and try to push back against my finger, but I just moved my finger as well, keeping the light pressure the same; she wore this suit to tease me, now she was finding out how to pay for that!

"Davey, Honey, please Baby, Darling boy, enough, please...."she gabbled, making me smile guiltily for torturing her like this; besides, I had had enough of this suit; hot and sexy as it was, it was like putting a coat of gloss paint on a diamond. I wanted to nibble, lick and taste my girl, not some covering; only an idiot buys a sweet and then eats it with the wrapper on...

Pulling a pinch of the fabric up from the middle of the small of her back, I tried to bite through it, gratified to find it parted easily, like speaker cloth, tearing enough to get my finger in and rip- upwards, then downwards, so her lovely back and buttocks were exposed. Lori gasped in relief as the air hit her, and her lovely Christmassy, spiced candy aroma wafted over me, telling me how excited she was by all this foreplay. She smelled so good I had to taste her, licking from the nape of her neck to the cleft of her awesome bum, stroking and smoothing every inch of exposed skin. I kept at her, licking ever lower, until my tongue was lapping at her anus, making her sigh and squirm, her sighs deepening as I slid my tongue deeper into the little puckered dimple, gently opening it to receive more and more of my tongue. But now, I wanted to pay attention to other parts of my gorgeous sister.

With my tongue working at her, Lori's feet were drumming on the bed, her upper torso flat on the bed, her head turned to one side with her eyes tight shut, holding the bunched sheets tight as she pushed her lovely hot arse in the air, trying to get my tongue into her pussy. I decided to oblige, so I tore the fabric down some more, exposing her beautiful bare pudenda to my view, the scent of her arousal sweet and powerful in my nostrils. Pulling her to her knees, to raise her lovely rump in the air, her head still resting flat on the bed, and with a smile playing around her lips, I slid my tongue between her buttocks, flicking the tip gently around and across her labia, light touches, tasting rather than lapping, before swirling my tongue on her perineum, making her jump. I gently pushed the tip of my tongue into her anus again, flicking her little bud to watch the puckered entrance contract and relax, and then licked in long strokes along the centre line of her labia, slowly inserting my tongue between the lips, to feel the nymphae, her inner lips, guarding the entrance to her vagina.

So I went, withdrawing and returning, slipping my tongue in and out, listening to her sighs and whimpers, her low moans and muttered instructions ..."Slower....more, please....oh yes, like that, Oh....Oh yes...." until I slid my tongue between her swollen labia, to gently bathe and lap her clitoris with my tongue. The little bead of flesh was engorged and sensitive in the extreme, slick and succulent with her own lubricating fluids, which were seeping out of her in an almost continuous slow drizzle. Mindful of her soreness this morning, I refrained from rasping it again; that was what caused the soreness in the first place.

I don't know how long we played like that; I was enjoying myself entirely too much to do anything more than continue, and from the constant tremors of her hindquarters, and convulsive clutching of the sheets in time to the rhythmic oscillation of her vulva, she was orgasming almost continuously. She tasted delicious, smelled even better, and I didn't know how to stop, nor did I even want to.

Eventually, she had had enough, and she rolled to her back, blown and breathless, flushed, and sweaty. The bodysuit was still intact at the front, and she reached up to the neck and tore it down the middle in one movement, pulling her arms out of the sleeves, and leaving me to pull it the rest of the way off her, a very pleasurable task!

"What do you want to do, Baby?" she asked me huskily, for answer I moved up to hover over her, looking down at her.

"Oh THAT!" she smiled, as I lowered myself, her hand finding highly my stimulated cock and directing it into her soaking vulva. I thrust in and out in a slow tempo; I was in no rush, I wanted to enjoy this!

Lori pulled me down to her, and, as before, I slid my hands under her marvellous body to grab hold of her bum-cheeks and squeeze and pull them in time to my thrusts.

I kept this up, prolonging the sensations and feel of my lovely sister, but she had plans as well.

"Davey, stop a second, there's something I want you to do..."

I stopped, withdrawing as she turned over, and slid some pillows under her midsection, raising her rump in the air. She looked cheekily over her shoulder at me and grinned:

"Fuck my ass, Davey, ream your baby-sister's ass for her, make me come for you! It's what you want, it's what I want!"

As I slid my cock into her willing anus in one thrust, I once again replayed in my mind that scene from all those years ago, knowing instinctively that Lori was replaying a similar scene in her own head, one that she had seen many times.

The memory, of my mother being fucked like this, while my father sat and watched, now seen from an adult perspective, and as though it was two different people than those I had grown up with, excited me, made me hot, made me want to pump into this girl as Charlie had pumped into my mother. I pumped and thrust, using all the force I could get in my hips, Lori pushing back against me, no less wild, moaning, gasping, calling my name as I squeezed her breasts and rolled her nipples against my palms

Stimulated as I was, the end came quickly, as Lori's rectum constricted on my cock, her back arching and her mouth opening in a silent scream, orgasm billowing through her in her highly aroused state. Our memories of similar events we had witnessed separately had obviously acted on us both in the same way, spurring us on. My penis jerked and twitched, the pressure of Lori's convulsing rectum too stimulating on my distended cock, and sperm sprayed out in ropes and spurts, boiling into her hot arse, both of us gasping and sighing with release.

At last she slumped down, shattered, and I rested my forehead on her back, between her softly rounded shoulder blades, my weight still on my elbows, eyes closed, sweat dripping from my chin and nose onto her clear skin as I gasped and sobbed for breath, waiting for my trip-hammer heartbeat to slow, and the thundering of blood in my ears to lessen.

Lori was the first to recover, raising her head and rubbing my forearm, signalling me she wanted to turn around. I levered myself off her, my penis disengaging from her with almost audible 'pop', and rolled over, muscles twitching and fluttering as stress reaction set in.

I looked over at her, lying next to me, serenely beautiful, her sweet, regular profile completely in keeping with the perfect sculpted roundness of her figure, and I was content to just look at her; there was so much good stuff to look at, too!

She saw me looking at her, and smiled.

"Hello, Baby-Daddy, fancy meeting you here!"

Baby-Daddy, I liked the sound of that, I could get used to it!

"Hello, Baby-Mama!" I retorted, so much in love with this beautiful girl, my long-lost half sister, who'd refused to speak to me for eight long years, had hated me for going away, and now, now she was having my baby! I lay there for a while, just looking at her, drinking in the sight of her, inhaling the wonderful smell of her, while she stretched like a cat, toes pointing and fingers spread wide, a grin on her face as she looked back at me.

"If you've finished making sheep's eyes at me, can you decide whether or not you're going to feed me?"

I grinned back at her. "Darling Girl, I would feed you the last sip in my cup, and the last morsel I possess, though it condemn me to die of thirst or starve to death, as long as I may look upon you with one last lingering glance ere death claim me!"

Lori smiled back sweetly.

"You are so full of shit. I want steak, with shrimps, green salad with baby onions, honey mustard mayo with cream cheese, double-fried French fries, and chocolate cheesecake, got it, buster?"

"Of course, my own true love. Tell me, is this you eating for two, or am I just now seeing the real you?"

Lori laughed back, responding in her usual manner.

"Feed me well, you cheapskate, buy me a big dinner or I'm telling the Night Manager I'm underage."

"Just one more thing, baby girl, I'm bursting with curiosity. Where on earth did you get that thing?"

Lori looked at me mischievously, eyes dancing in glee.

"Hookers 'R' Us, where else?"

*

After a long, invigorating and very satisfying shower, we got dressed to find somewhere interesting to eat. The hotel recommended several well-known steak and barbecue restaurants where the food was fresh, delicious, and genuine, so we picked one and had a car take us there. Over a glass of Valpolicella, we began listing what we had to do next, as the airline tickets were already booked.

"Now that we're making this list, it's all becoming real! I'm scared Davey, what if I don't like it? What if no-one likes me? What will your family say about me?"

I kissed her, and took her hand, running my thumb over her engagement ring.

"Baby-Girl, you'll love it, everyone will love you, and those members of my family whom I bother with are just like Richard and Sophie, they'll love you too! Now stop vapouring, we have a home to find for our baby!"

Lori dimpled. "I love it when you say 'Our Baby', you sound just like an expectant father!"

When we got back to the suite, we sat down to work out where we went from here. I wanted to pack-up everything in the house in Bar Harbor, containerise it all, and ship it to England, for retrieval once we had a house to put it in. The house in Oxfordshire was out of the question; it may have been a family ancestral home of sorts, but it was also a freezing, 300-year old, semi-derelict crypt that was only held together by the lead and pigeon-shit on the roof. I wanted somewhere for our child to grow up normally, not traumatized; mother once told me that my father's ancestors only ever built that place out of spite, to punish their descendants in advance for disowning them, something I was more than ready to believe.

Lori was highly amused and intrigued at the notion of having an ancestral home, but I knew better; I'd actually lived there, on and off, over the last 3 or so years, usually only called back there by the trustee-appointed caretaker because something had fallen off or fallen down, and wouldn't wish it on any child of mine. There's even a family cemetery, with headstones inscribed with things like "As I Am Now, So Shall You Be" and other happy little death threats from beyond the grave. Nice. If I were ever buried there, I'd have my headstone engraved "I told you I was sick..." Or maybe "Whatever you do, don't look behind you..."

We decided that we would use the borrowed flat as our base, and Lori would house-hunt, with Sophie, no doubt, while I resumed my surgical residency at the hospital in London. The house in Bar Harbor held no real significance to us, we had only lived there for a few weeks, it was not a family home, so Lori decided that we should sell it rather than rent it out, and all mother's and Charlie's stuff would be packed and brought to England so she could have them near her. There was also the matter of the Marriage License waiting for us back in Maine. We decided to get married, all nice and legal in case the Border Agency numbskulls at Heathrow wanted to make an issue of Lori's visa, not that I was anticipating that, not with a letter from the Home Office confirming her status. But I still wanted to be sure.

That settled, I was looking forward to some quality time with my wife-to-be, and I could tell Lori was thinking the same thing. She was looking particularly appealing in her skin-tight leather jeans and cowboy boots, dressed the way I had first seen her at Des Moines, and I was eager to see how easily I could peel them off her. Dinner had re-invigorated me, and I was ready to resume where we had left off earlier in the evening. I had promised myself a special treat; Lori. She seemed to have the same plan in mind, because we hardly had time to close the door before we'd leaped for each other, pulling, groping, kissing and grabbing.

Lori pushed me into the couch in the sitting room, sitting astride me and kissing me as she rubbed her pussy up and down on my rapidly inflating cock, while I fiddled with the button and zipper on her jeans, pulling them open and pushing them down, so I could get proper purchase on her magnificent arse, only a miniscule thong between her and commando-hood. I left off groping her bum to yank up her top, giving me a full, uninterrupted view of her superb breasts, the need to suck and play with her nipples suddenly irresistible.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers