In Love with Lori Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers

I pumped jet after jet of my spunk into her hot vagina, her uterine walls constricting and releasing my cock in a constant sucking sensation, making my cock spurt until I had nothing left. Eventually, my heart stopped trip-hammering as I calmed down. Lori slid her arms around my neck, pulling me in for a long, loving kiss.

"Love you, Doctor Man!" she whispered, before slumping back, utterly exhausted.

Just then, the front door opened, and we heard Sophie call out "It's only me! Goodnight children, remember, we have an early morning!"

Lori giggled at that, making me giggle as well.

Two days later, the house was packed and labelled, and we took Sophie to the airport for her flight back to Boston, Lori clinging to her, reluctant to let her go, but Sophie reassured her she would see us within 2 weeks or less, so with a few sniffles all round, me included, we sent Sophie off. I was sorry to see her go; having her around was almost like having Mother back a I remembered her; I felt a distinct wrench as I watched her board her flight, and I knew Lori was feeling it even more poignantly than me, but that would soon pass, and we had our new life ahead of us.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers